Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous

Where is Jack when you need him?
    #1376854 - 03/14/03 06:22 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

General "Black Jack" Pershing was born September 13th, 1860. He died July
15th, 1948 in Washington, DC
Highlights of his life include:

1891 Professor of Military Science and Tactics University of Nebraska
1898 Serves in the Spanish-American War
1901 Awarded rank of Captain
1906 Promoted to rank of Brigadier General
1909 Military Governor of Moro Province, Philippines
1916 Made Major General
1919 Promoted to General of the Armies
1921 Appointed Chief of Staff
1924 Retires from active duty Education West Point.

Just before World War I, there were a number of terrorist attacks on
the United States forces in the Philippines by Muslim extremists. So
General Pershing captured 50 terrorists and had them tied to posts for
execution.

He then had his men bring in two pigs and slaughter them in front
of the, now horrified, terrorists.

Muslims detest pork because they believe pigs are filthy animals.
Some of them simply refuse to eat it, while others won't even touch pigs
at all, nor any of their byproducts. To them, eating or touching a pig, its
meat, its blood, etc., is to be instantly barred from paradise (and those virgins)
and doomed to hell.

The soldiers then soaked their bullets in the pigs blood, and
proceeded to execute 49 of the terrorists by firing squad. The soldiers then
dug a big hole, dumped in the terrorist's bodies and covered them in pig
blood, entrails, etc.

They let the 50th man go. And for the next forty-two years, there
was not a single Muslim extremist attack anywhere in the world.

Maybe it is time for this segment of history to repeat itself, maybe in Iraq?
The question is, where do we find another Black Jack Pershing?

Good day. :smile: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Where is Jack when you need him? [Re: ]
    #1377052 - 03/14/03 08:39 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Israel does stuff like that.

Works for them, maybe we should try it.

--------------------
This space for rent

Anonymous

Re: Where is Jack when you need him? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1377064 - 03/14/03 08:55 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

False analogy.

It worked for us for different reasons, i.e. firepower, etc, etc, etc.

It worked for us then it should work for us now.

No trial. Gut them like fish.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #1377250 - 03/15/03 12:47 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

The US has admitted that about a 1/3rd of the people they have arrested are probably innocent.

No trial?

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
Re: Where is Jack when you need him? [Re: Phluck]
    #1377399 - 03/15/03 03:30 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I can attest to the effectiveness of this type of response.
When a much younger man I was drinking in a bar with 3 freinds.We were shooting tequila as usual when a Mexican Cranksta Gangsta decided to buy us a round and "join" us.......cool.Well he challenged a buddy to play some pool and as my friend stood up from the booth this guy sucker punched him from the blue.Hassle ensues,guy gets booted,buddy decides to head home and fix his broken nose.Fool gangsta is waiting for him so I walk him out to his truck and the idiot trys to sucker punch me in the back of the head.So I proceded to pummel him into a bloody puddle and forget him.It only took a couple days until the tires on both my cars were slashed.I am not stupid so I knew where to look,but first I went to the cheif of police and told him I was going to significantly harm this guy if I had anymore damage.His response is classic Oregon"I don't care what you do ,just do it out of city limits"
My response was to take my very loud bronco and find the most disgustingly squished raccoon I could and scoop it up with a snow shovel.I then drove right to the crank house where my "buddy" lived with about 4-5 others and without caring who watched and in broad daylight placed Mr Raccoon in his car seat and loudly drove away with their pale white faces looking out the curtains.I would then when ever I saw him would walk right up and stand about 6" from him and just stare and smile.It took 2 weeks and he and his pals left town.
MM I volunteer to take on the position of General Jack.I am already facing death,I am crazier than a fucking loon,and living in the WOD has made me a radical.
My first move would be to make Hormel corp in charge of ALL POW camps.I'd make Jimmy Dean the freaking warden.and they'd ALL be pig farmers before they were fed to them. LOL
Nah seriously let them eat cous-cous And keep their oil we's a gonna have us'n sum hidergen cars.I don't think I-rack gots any nukewler bomz anyhew.Now the Ko-reenz theyz alreddy point'n ther lil bitty missels at the good ole USA and I-ran is a gettin all the fixen's together for one of them there newkewlar bomz.
I'm  a thinkin we's a gonna need to gut a lotta pigs to keep em' all the way we like 'em.you know on their backs belly up selling us their country at our price.GOD BLESS AMERIKA!!!  :wink: WR(aka General Disaray)

--------------------
To old for this place

Offlineupupup
guardian

Loc: George "I love Hitler" Bu...
    #1377488 - 03/15/03 04:44 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Can't imagine someone not wanting troops from another country on thier soil, go figure.....

Reminds me of the Spanish inquisition......
I have heard that the word Sephardic (the kind of Jew my ancestory is) means "pig eater" because that was what the spanish catholics made my ancestors eat to prove that they were no longer jewish. Thier resolve had aparently been diminished by witnessing thier relatives disemboweled, genitals mutilated, children tourtured and killed etc etc......

When is a terrorist a freedom fighter?
When they fight for your ideals.......

--------------------
Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
Re: Where is Jack when you need him? [Re: upupup]
    #1377496 - 03/15/03 04:52 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

A person is a terrorist when he deliberately targets the innocent. That is not a freedom fighter, that is a murderer. It doesn't matter what 'ideas' the asshole claims to be fighting for.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

Edited by Evolving (03/15/03 04:53 AM)

Offlineupupup
guardian

Re: Where is Jack when you need him? [Re: Evolving]
    #1377505 - 03/15/03 05:00 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

A person is a terrorist when he deliberately targets the innocent.
Then according to that it was freedom fighters who attacked US forces, as I interpret forces to mean soldiers who would deffinatly not be considered innocents especailly while they were on foriegn soil....

That is not a freedom fighter, that is a murderer.

SO, in Mr. Mushrooms example, freedom fighters were mentally tortured and murdered as they were defending thier country from Soldiers from a foreign country and therefore innocents as they were defending......

According to what you just stated.....

--------------------

Edited by upupup (03/15/03 05:07 AM)

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

#1377515 - 03/15/03 05:08 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

We'd have to ask Mr_Mushrooms what actions did they engage in to prompt being called 'terrorists.' If they were murdering the innocent, they may have deserved what they got. If they were only targeting military or agressive forces, they could be termed 'freedom fighters.' I am not familiar with the facts surrounding this situation.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

OfflineTheCaptain
addict

#1377518 - 03/15/03 05:09 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Can't imagine someone not wanting troops from another country on thier soil, go figure.....

heh, No kidding eh?

--------------------
"I mean, it's real hard to be free when you are bought and sold in the marketplace. 'Course, don't ever tell anybody that they're not free 'cause then they're gonna get real busy killin' and maimin' to prove to you that they are."

Offlineupupup
guardian

#1377527 - 03/15/03 05:12 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Your right. There is too much ambiguity here and some backgroung would be helpfull, but it proves the point that when something is looked at it changes. The more we look at it the more it changes until finally it all goes back to some kinda cosmic mystery......

One of the problems is that even when you target a military target innocent life is lost. This has come to somehow be accepted and even figured into warfare, thus the saying All is fair in love and war....

Ye haw......!

--------------------

Edited by upupup (03/15/03 05:15 AM)

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1377547 - 03/15/03 05:25 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

This Pershing nonsense is an urban myth.

http://www.breakthechain.org/exclusives/pershing.html

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pershing.htm

Hogwash - Break the chain!

There are no documented accounts of these events ever happening in the Philippines or anywhere else in 1911 or at any other time. Even experts who have studied "Black Jack" have no record of it. Besides, at the heart of it, it makes no sense. There were certainly acts of terrorism (Muslim or otherwise) committed in the 50 years following this supposed "lesson."

Chains like this one demonstrate the western world's ignorance of muslims and the Islamic faith. Muslims (and others, including many Jews) do not eat or use any part of the pig - not because they feel they are "pigs of the devil," but because they are generally considered unclean, and thus unhealthy. Few believe that merely touching swine will close the gates of heaven to them. Also, Islam does not consider terrorists martyrs who are killing for Allah and will get into "muslim heaven." The concept of the "endless supply of virgins" is a mystery to most muslims - it is not a facet of their faith. Break this Chain!

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Offlineupupup
guardian

Re: Where is Jack when you need him? [Re: Xlea321]
    #1377619 - 03/15/03 06:11 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

ahhhh... a voice crying out from the wilderness, and reasonable too! :laugh:

--------------------

Offlinezeronio
Stranger
Male

Loc: Slovenia
    #1377806 - 03/15/03 07:21 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

A person is a terrorist when he deliberately targets the innocent. That is not a freedom fighter, that is a murderer. It doesn't matter what 'ideas' the asshole claims to be fighting for.

Very true! The problem as I see it is in that people limit that definition to those who blow themselves on the buses or crash the planes.
War pigs always target civilians. The side who does it just claims that they were not innocent. For example Vietnamese who were napalmed in their villages worked for Vietkong - they were not innocent.

For those who beleive that it is possible to fight the war against terrorism - can anyone tell me about any successes in the history? I don't remember that military ever won such a war. The above story (if true) isn't really a success since the problem was not solved - it popped out again and it's much worse now.

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Re: Where is Jack when you need him? [Re: zeronio]
    #1378255 - 03/15/03 11:28 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

War pigs always target civilians. The side who does it just claims that they were not innocent. For example Vietnamese who were napalmed in their villages worked for Vietkong - they were not innocent.

Yes, napalming whole villages could definitely be termed terrorism in my book. Giving blankets infected with smallpox to people is terrorism (was this the first instance of biological warfare?). Sherman's march to the sea involved a great deal of terrorism.

If we resort to terrorism to combat terrorism, we become the same as those we claim to fight against. If there is a noble impulse, a desire to improve upon the human condition which we bequeath to our children and all of our species, then we must consciously choose against rationalizations for actions which satiate our bloodlust. It will not do to accept the deaths of innocents as mere 'collateral damage,' and justify it by stating "Well, those other guys killed innocent people on our side." We must rise to our higher potential and hold ourselves to standards which will advance our stated morality. Our words must be reflected in our actions. If not, they are only words and we are hypocrites.

--------------------

Edited by Evolving (03/15/03 11:41 AM)

OfflineLoverofEarth
spirit on ajourney

Loc: the in-between
    #1378375 - 03/15/03 12:25 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

You are kidding, right?

Anonymous

#1378395 - 03/15/03 12:36 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Exactly. When we will start to look at the bigger picture. Do we choose to make decisions that will benefit our species, or do we choose to act on our primitive emotions, continue to kill will false justifications. We can't accept that behavior as human nature, and not try to grow and evolve. We are smarter than that, we can make the right decisions, we just need to see the error in our thinking.

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
Re: Where is Jack when you need him? [Re: whiterasta]
    #1378475 - 03/15/03 01:04 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Nah seriously let them eat cous-cous And keep their oil we's a gonna have us'n sum hidergen cars.I don't think I-rack gots any nukewler bomz anyhew.Now the Ko-reenz theyz alreddy point'n ther lil bitty missels at the good ole USA and I-ran is a gettin all the fixen's together for one of them there newkewlar bomz.
I'm a thinkin we's a gonna need to gut a lotta pigs to keep em' all the way we like 'em.you know on their backs belly up selling us their country at our price.GOD BLESS AMERIKA!!!  WR(aka General Disaray)

An eye for an eye and the whole world's blind.........................:grin: 

--------------------
To old for this place

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
    #1378476 - 03/15/03 01:04 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

So I guess once you label someone a "terrorist" anything is justified huh?
According to the government, we support terrorism.

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

#1378623 - 03/15/03 02:47 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

>The question is, where do we find another Black Jack Pershing?

You mean you can't find one in the White House?

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom