Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < First | < Back | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Next > | Last >
Offlinegrod31
Stranger
Male

Loc: New York
Re: Scared to death!! [Re: blissedout]
    #7950102 - 01/29/08 01:38 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

for 8 years people have been able to laugh at this...
best
thread
i ever
read.

--------------------
Back the tape up.  I need it again!
Let it roll!  Just as high as the
fucker can go!  And when it comes
to that fantastic note where the
rabbit bites its own head off, I
want you to  THROW THAT FUCKING
RADIO INTO THE TUB WITH ME!
    Not me.  It would blast you through
the wall stone dead in ten
seconds and they'd make me explain
VVVVV Free Myco Thread

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleadrug

Re: Scared to death!! [Re: grod31]
    #7950178 - 01/29/08 02:05 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

*5 years

OfflineSyle
Kenai Sigh
 User Gallery

Loc: WA
Re: Scared to death!! [Re: adrug]
    #7950400 - 01/29/08 03:17 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

LOL at the thread. i love it.

--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Offlineboxcarguy07
Uno
Male User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: Scared to death!! [Re: Syle]
    #8372407 - 05/07/08 11:39 AM (13 years, 3 days ago)

this thread was linked to, so it's okay to bump it right?

anyway, that was some funny shit.
I only read the first page though... is there anything worth reading in the other 19? Like pictures lol?

--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:

:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

Offlinemisterdogman
Educationalresearcher ofthe Shroom
Male

Loc: International Waters in a...
Re: Scared to death!! [Re: Zepplin]
    #8372589 - 05/07/08 12:41 PM (13 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Zepplin said:
I released the little bastards this morning,I have every reason to beleive they will survive if they were ever intended to in the first place.
I'm still trying to convince myself that there's no way I could of fertilized the eggs,but for the life of me I can't understand how else they could of become fertile any other way.At least now they are out of sight and hopefully soon,out of mind.
For those of you that were trying to help me through this tough situation,thanks.

Releasing them was possibly by far the most ignorant and biggest mistake you made. The whole experiment of mixing your sperm in was one thing but I dont believe those frogs are native to your area are they? Do you know how detrimental and horrible it could be to the local environment you just released them into if they are not native?

If they are native forget my rant but a lot of people go to fucking pet stores buy all these fancy animals and when they dont want them anymore they let them go. This is why the Cane Toad is destroying Austrailias animals and why Lady bugs now fucking bite in the USA , Because man thinks it wont be any harm but in fact it is, from just a few people buying them this fish called a snakehead

is now destroying Bass and Catfish fry among the mississippi and other lakes and streams connected to it......Its harming other fish and even Crawfish species too more south...all in a matter of a few little years...

It has recently gotten so bad they outlawed the fish from being sold as pets. If you didnt intend to keep them frogs you should have at least gave them away or sold them but releasing them into the wrong environment is the worse possible scenario, it could decimate other frogs and animals in the area...even though you never think it would. Not trying to bash you or nothing and I dont even know if their native in your area just ranting, if theyre natural forget I said it...but if theyre not, dumb move indeed..

--------------------
While driving my overpowered car around tight corners like a maniac all my friends yell out. Hey man slow down, we might Wreck. I reply, Shut up, I drive like Dale Earnhardt. They all look around at each other and laugh. Then one asks me. Hey wait, isnt he dead? Well yeah he is I said. Then I drive like Junior I mumble, while I promptly slow down.
"Everyday is opposite day. Everything I say is opposite of what you think I am saying. So if I say something and you think I mean one thing it is the opposite of what I am really trying to say. I actually mean another thing other than what you are thinking I am saying. Get it? Good because that's what I meant".
"You may defeat me, you may even destroy me, But you will never CONQUER me"!

OfflineAkira
CosmicConsciousness
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hay Un Mundo Mas Alla
Re: Scared to death!! [Re: boxcarguy07]
    #8372596 - 05/07/08 12:43 PM (13 years, 3 days ago)

HAhaa, I five year old thread that still hasnt died.

LMAO@ the Human Frog hybrids theory.

--------------------

Orissa India Bulk Grow (Tub Tek)
Bulk Steamer Pasteurizer Tek

"Our intention is our eternal fingerprint in the universe."

We know that God is good, and so are hamburgers and hot dogs. We know that hamburgers and hot dogs definitely do exist, so then by deduction of logic God too must also exist. Hamburgers + Hot dogs = God.... Duh

Offlinemisterdogman
Educationalresearcher ofthe Shroom
Male

Loc: International Waters in a...
Re: Scared to death!! [Re: Akira]
    #8372603 - 05/07/08 12:44 PM (13 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Akira said:
HAhaa, I five year old thread that still hasnt died.

LMAO@ the Human Frog hybrids theory.

I just realised how old it was, damn by now the whole environment is fucked, lmao, but its still funny as effin hell....

--------------------
While driving my overpowered car around tight corners like a maniac all my friends yell out. Hey man slow down, we might Wreck. I reply, Shut up, I drive like Dale Earnhardt. They all look around at each other and laugh. Then one asks me. Hey wait, isnt he dead? Well yeah he is I said. Then I drive like Junior I mumble, while I promptly slow down.
"Everyday is opposite day. Everything I say is opposite of what you think I am saying. So if I say something and you think I mean one thing it is the opposite of what I am really trying to say. I actually mean another thing other than what you are thinking I am saying. Get it? Good because that's what I meant".
"You may defeat me, you may even destroy me, But you will never CONQUER me"!

OfflineAkira
CosmicConsciousness
Male User Gallery

Re: Scared to death!! [Re: misterdogman]
    #8372620 - 05/07/08 12:49 PM (13 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

misterdogman said:

is now destroying Bass and Catfish fry among the mississippi and other lakes and streams connected to it......Its harming other fish and even Crawfish species too more south...all in a matter of a few little years...

It has recently gotten so bad they outlawed the fish from being sold as pets. If you didnt intend to keep them frogs you should have at least gave them away or sold them but releasing them into the wrong environment is the worse possible scenario, it could decimate other frogs and animals in the area...even though you never think it would. Not trying to bash you or nothing and I dont even know if their native in your area just ranting, if theyre natural forget I said it...but if theyre not, dumb move indeed..

I have seen that story on some documentary they put on the Science Channel. If i recall correctly the fish was completely destroying the enviroments natural flow of things. It was bad. And all because someone decided to throw their non native pet into the waters. They even showed the guy who caught the first one. He didnt recognize the species and took it into the towns fish study center or something..

Whats worse is not only are their non native frogs swimming around where he released them, but they are human hybrid too. Im telling you, this is how horror movies begin..

--------------------

We know that God is good, and so are hamburgers and hot dogs. We know that hamburgers and hot dogs definitely do exist, so then by deduction of logic God too must also exist. Hamburgers + Hot dogs = God.... Duh

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Scared to death!! [Re: Akira]
    #8373123 - 05/07/08 03:30 PM (13 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Im telling you, this is how horror movies begin..

:lol:

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Scared to death!! [Re: Atheist]
    #8373128 - 05/07/08 03:31 PM (13 years, 3 days ago)

another snakehead movie:

Invisibleadrug

#8374835 - 05/07/08 10:31 PM (13 years, 3 days ago)

I find it hard to believe that you are dumb enough to believe that he fertilized frog eggs with his own sperm and then released them into the wild. This is a classic joke thread, and here you are lecturing him about environmentalism. Buy a clue!

InvisibleZepplin
journeyman
 User Gallery

#8377007 - 05/08/08 12:46 PM (13 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

misterdogman said:
Quote:

Zepplin said:
I released the little bastards this morning,I have every reason to beleive they will survive if they were ever intended to in the first place.
I'm still trying to convince myself that there's no way I could of fertilized the eggs,but for the life of me I can't understand how else they could of become fertile any other way.At least now they are out of sight and hopefully soon,out of mind.
For those of you that were trying to help me through this tough situation,thanks.

Releasing them was possibly by far the most ignorant and biggest mistake you made. The whole experiment of mixing your sperm in was one thing but I dont believe those frogs are native to your area are they? Do you know how detrimental and horrible it could be to the local environment you just released them into if they are not native?

If they are native forget my rant but a lot of people go to fucking pet stores buy all these fancy animals and when they dont want them anymore they let them go. This is why the Cane Toad is destroying Austrailias animals and why Lady bugs now fucking bite in the USA , Because man thinks it wont be any harm but in fact it is, from just a few people buying them this fish called a snakehead

Great, now I feel guilty on a whole different level! I've been keeping an eye on the local news, no reports of any environmental disasters yet.

OfflineAkira
CosmicConsciousness
Male User Gallery

#8377091 - 05/08/08 01:18 PM (13 years, 2 days ago)

Keep an eye out for instrument playing Frogmen in your local news. I hear their music kills.

--------------------

Edited by Akira (05/08/08 01:20 PM)

OfflineScavengerType
Male User Gallery

Loc: The North
Re: Scared to death!! [Re: nightkrawler]
    #8727662 - 08/05/08 07:34 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

nightkrawler said:
hahahahhahhahhahahhahhahahha

so that's what's gonna happen in 2012, the earth is going to be taken over by frog people!

In 2012 this thread will finally be... duh duh duaaaaah. locked! Or stickyed.

BTW hopefully your temp ranges killed those frogs if this is indeed serious.

Though honestly an explanation may have been warranted as to why or what even gave you the inspiration to do such a thing.

--------------------
"Have you ever seen what happens when a grenade goes off in a school? Do you really know what you’re doing when you order shock and awe? Are you prepared to kneel beside a dying soldier and tell him why he went to Iraq, or why he went to any war?"
"The things that are done in the name of the shareholder are, to me, as terrifying as the things that are done—dare I say it—in the name of God. Montesquieu said, "There have never been so many civil wars as in the Kingdom of God." And I begin to feel that’s true. The shareholder is the excuse for everything."
- Author and former M6/M5 agent John le Carré on Democracy Now.
Conquer's Club

OfflineNunbuh_Chrubble
I'm just a kittycat
Male User Gallery

Re: Scared to death!! [Re: ScavengerType]
    #8731068 - 08/05/08 10:42 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

LOL! I totally remember reading this thread like forever ago... fucking classic!

--------------------

"This day is a lover..."

~Rumi

OfflineCokedUpHobit64
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Scared to death!! [Re: Nunbuh_Chrubble]
    #8731074 - 08/05/08 10:44 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

:lol:

--------------------
So good to see you, I've missed you so much.

InvisibleZepplin
journeyman
 User Gallery

#8743949 - 08/08/08 02:47 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ScavengerType said:
Quote:

nightkrawler said:
hahahahhahhahhahahhahhahahha

so that's what's gonna happen in 2012, the earth is going to be taken over by frog people!

In 2012 this thread will finally be... duh duh duaaaaah. locked! Or stickyed.

BTW hopefully your temp ranges killed those frogs if this is indeed serious.

Though honestly an explanation may have been warranted as to why or what even gave you the inspiration to do such a thing.

I really can't recall. I guess it seemed like a good ideal at the time. I can laugh about it now and call it a "Sperm of the moment decision" I have every reason to believe that these "creatures" are still alive. Let's just hope that they're sterile being that they're hybrids.

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
    #8744048 - 08/08/08 03:03 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

its scientifically impossible to mix the species as you did with just sperm and the eggs, it would take alot more scientific knowledge and procedure to achieve success. chances are the frog laid eggs and then switched sexes to fertilize them. some amphibians are well known for their sex shifting abilities when an entire sex dies out in the area or there are no others to be found.

--------------------

OfflineScavengerType
Male User Gallery

Loc: The North
Re: Scared to death!! [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8744303 - 08/08/08 03:45 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Yes lefty but he said it was one female frog
An earlier poster said that your sperm probibly just triggered the growth cycle since the eggs already had both sets of DNA they just cloned themselves.
Have you ever considered going back to look for them in the pond where you ditched your parental responsibilities to see if they are still living there? heh IMO you shoulda kept them for the money, I bet those frogs were valuable. In fact it sounds like a good way to breed rare and valuable frogs without a mate, come to think of it.

--------------------
"Have you ever seen what happens when a grenade goes off in a school? Do you really know what you’re doing when you order shock and awe? Are you prepared to kneel beside a dying soldier and tell him why he went to Iraq, or why he went to any war?"
"The things that are done in the name of the shareholder are, to me, as terrifying as the things that are done—dare I say it—in the name of God. Montesquieu said, "There have never been so many civil wars as in the Kingdom of God." And I begin to feel that’s true. The shareholder is the excuse for everything."
- Author and former M6/M5 agent John le Carré on Democracy Now.
Conquer's Club

OfflineJT
Male User Gallery

Loc: athens Flag
    #8744483 - 08/08/08 04:21 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

oh god i forgot about this thread haha. quite possibly the funniest post on the shroomery ever.

Jump to top. Pages: < First | < Back | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles

Community >> The Pub