Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJustChill
Male

Re: How to make LSD [Re: 1tokeovrtheline]
    #13761654 - 01/10/11 02:16 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I only wish i had the knowledge to do this safely.
Im so envious of you lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShroomProphet
Grateful Dead to The Core
Male User Gallery

Loc: out on front street USA Flag
Re: How to make LSD [Re: JustChill]
    #13761717 - 01/10/11 02:42 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I dig this guy.

--------------------

Offlinebenton
Psyborg

Loc: The Clouds
Re: How to make LSD [Re: ShroomProphet]
    #13764075 - 01/10/11 03:24 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Unintentionally ingesting "from 50 mics to millirams" at a time when synthing probably doesnt help with paranoia either.

Also, remember we are talking about acid manufacturing here. Have to be careful with questions and not expect answers to things like "o when you made acid how much did you make? Where'd you buy your precursors? Research is different, so how was actually doing it?"

Offlineklondike_bar
Trekker
Male User Gallery

Re: How to make LSD [Re: benton]
    #13768094 - 01/11/11 10:51 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I think a lot of what people think of lsd synthesis is overhyped about the fragility of the substance. light (mainly UV) and chlorine are the 2 most direct and likely damagers to the substance. yellow/red lightbulbs will reduce the UV, but the difference is negligible if you take the right precautions during the synth and did it in dim or dark conditions when possible (ie: waiting for mixture or seperation).

the effort/annoyance/inconvenience/cost one would save by not needing to use a nitrogen atmosphere and coloured lighting would probaly be negligible in the final, minute loss in purity or yield.

Offlineklondike_bar
Trekker
Male User Gallery

Re: How to make LSD [Re: klondike_bar]
    #13768097 - 01/11/11 10:52 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

also, the link isnt good past 10 downloads, is it the same as the direct text link?

Offline1tokeovrtheline
life=painfully beautiful
 User Gallery

Loc: innerverse&universe, surrealis...
    #13768875 - 01/11/11 01:18 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

definitely agree with the hype, but I guess the thing is that shitty lsd is pretty damn easy to make, but then to make the good shit you kind of have to have a little tweak here a little tweak there and here and here and there oh and over here, cuz ur talking about such a potent thing that purity can constantly be worked on, its like an ocd process to perfect it lol

really though if you just get an almost completely pure extraction and perform the hydrolysis perfectly, then you can simply separate out the lumi and iso lsd and come out with very pure product even with such a simple method

--------------------

Music, business as usual
Mi' spliff and Guiness as usual
Highgrade we puffin as usual
Fight down the system as usual
The system fight we down as usual
The cops dem a watch we as usual
And a we a watch the cops as usual

Offline1tokeovrtheline
life=painfully beautiful
 User Gallery

#13768903 - 01/11/11 01:22 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

klondike_bar said:
also, the link isnt good past 10 downloads, is it the same as the direct text link?

shit, I didn't realize rapidshare's thing had that limit, I just never used it that much, I'll find another place to upload it but I don't have a piratebay account or anything

any suggestions on a good site to upload the torrent?

--------------------

Music, business as usual

InvisibleEminence
Male

Loc: Richmond, VA Flag
    #13768971 - 01/11/11 01:33 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Getting precursors is the hardest part no doubt..I'd say the best way to do it is to get Lysergic Acid through total synthesis, convert to Lysergic Acid monohydrate, and from there it's actually easy. Too many people are behind the times and think only a handful of people in the world can pull it off, that's silly. With Lysergic acid monohydrate, the synthesis can be explained in 2 paragraphs.

Offline1tokeovrtheline
life=painfully beautiful
 User Gallery

Re: How to make LSD [Re: Eminence]
    #13769186 - 01/11/11 02:13 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

true, and btw there is the professor buzz total synthesis link somewhere in there
just check out the section where lysergic acid is synthesized, then proceed to couple it as explained later
and I'm sure the professor buzz synth is a little outdated, should be better synths for the lysergic acid out there (think I saw some in the rhodium cache)

--------------------

Music, business as usual

InvisibleEminence
Male

Loc: Richmond, VA Flag
    #13769234 - 01/11/11 02:24 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

1tokeovrtheline said:
true, and btw there is the professor buzz total synthesis link somewhere in there
just check out the section where lysergic acid is synthesized, then proceed to couple it as explained later
and I'm sure the professor buzz synth is a little outdated, should be better synths for the lysergic acid out there (think I saw some in the rhodium cache)

Yeah I got the pdf for Professor Buzz Recreational Drugs already on my computer. What do you mean by "better"? Purer product? Higher yield? More convenient? Cuz I think the synth from Buzz is great. High yield pure product and easy once you get the right starting materials. But I'm gonna look for the synth you were talking about in the cache. Thanks for that. :thumbup:

Offline1tokeovrtheline
life=painfully beautiful
 User Gallery

Re: How to make LSD [Re: Eminence]
    #13769239 - 01/11/11 02:26 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I just meant more convenient yeah, and yeah dude np if you find anything you should post the link, I'll dig around myself too cuz I'm sure I saw some collection of total syntheses somewhere

--------------------

Music, business as usual

Edited by 1tokeovrtheline (01/11/11 02:43 PM)

InvisibleOgla
 User Gallery

#13779530 - 01/13/11 10:35 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

1tokeovrtheline, Thanks. awesome post and reading material  :thaaannks: :dancingbacon:

Edited by Ogla (01/13/11 10:35 AM)

Offlinehidenseek
loafter
Male

Loc: Etoba-mi-coke
Re: How to make LSD [Re: Ogla]
    #13779822 - 01/13/11 11:34 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

1 QUESTION PLZ, I DIDNT SEE WHERE I USE THE FOSTERES BEER, OR THE ORANGE PEELS, OR HOUSEHOLD CLEANING SUPPLIES/BATHUB, YOU SURE THIS IS RITE!!?

OfflineDR. Gonz
introspectator
Male

Loc: UK Flag
Re: How to make LSD [Re: Ogla]
    #13779828 - 01/13/11 11:35 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

awesome post 1toke now all we need is a new age timothy leary to spread the word although this would be moar difficult than in the 60s due to legal status.

as your attourney i advise u to drive at top speed and it`ll be a goddamn miracle if you make it to the hotel before u turn into a raging animal :crazy2:

Offlineklondike_bar
Trekker
Male User Gallery

Re: How to make LSD [Re: hidenseek]
    #13780051 - 01/13/11 12:16 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

hidenseek said:
1 QUESTION PLZ, I DIDNT SEE WHERE I USE THE FOSTERES BEER, OR THE ORANGE PEELS, OR HOUSEHOLD CLEANING SUPPLIES/BATHUB, YOU SURE THIS IS RITE!!?

he skipped that method because its "too easy", anyone can do it. go to the nearest etobicoke hardware store, and get started :smile:

OfflineSanguine
Candy flippin'
Female User Gallery

Loc: Southeast
    #13780239 - 01/13/11 12:51 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I need to save the info and videos from this thread to add to my collection for later reading...

:thumbup:

--------------------

"The greatest delight which the fields and woods minister is the suggestion of an occult relation between man and the vegetable. I am not alone and unacknowledged. They nod to me, and I to them." --Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ozz's Poo Pictorial
Shirley Knott's Spore Print Tek
No PC wbs
APE grow log

Offlinefudge
Fudgenator

Re: How to make LSD [Re: Sanguine]
    #13781279 - 01/13/11 04:06 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Read through the entire thing and I must say I liked it quite a bit! Thanks man!

And try mediafire for filesharing. Or megaupload.

Edited by fudge (01/13/11 04:06 PM)

OfflineDimensionWithin
Chemist

Re: How to make LSD [Re: fudge]
    #13781485 - 01/13/11 04:34 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Wonderful thread, but making LSD is much harder than reading about it. I really wish you the best in making it, but it is going to take a long time and a lot of work. Take it from someone who has done a year's plus worth of studying how to make amphetamine(with a chemistry background.) Its really hard. It would be awesome to see you succeed though. :laugh:

If you ever get stuck, there are a wonderful bunch of people over at the vespiary that would be more than happy to help you out.

Good luck!

P.S. Be really careful with hydrazine.

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Loc: TX Flag
Re: How to make LSD [Re: DimensionWithin]
    #13781854 - 01/13/11 05:35 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

DimensionWithin said:Its really hard.

no it's not.

Quote:

P.S. Be really careful with hydrazine.

no need for it, if going by the hardisson method (which was actually pioneered by Nichols).
PyBOP is substituted for hydrazine, and it's rather non-toxic, safe to handle.

the easiest way going about all this is starting from seeds, not much of a challenge there.
arguably the toughest route, aside from a total synthesis, is starting from a fungal culture.

OP..nice compendium, btw

--------------------
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is just poetry, imagination." ~Max Planck

Edited by piracetam (01/13/11 05:41 PM)

Offline1tokeovrtheline
life=painfully beautiful
 User Gallery

Re: How to make LSD [Re: piracetam]
    #13782414 - 01/13/11 07:08 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

thanks fudge, I got a piratebay account (for some reason it would only register when I went through a proxy), so I think I'm going to use burnbit to host the file online and put it up on tpb

dimensionwithin thanks but I can't really make it now that I put this up (without severe paranoia) so I chose to put this up instead of making it, oh and learning to make this type of thing in school will take forever because you have to learn all the theory and math and etc etc-I just studied the processes which related to the task at hand and gained a decent understanding of the theory of it, but ask me about any other chemistry stuff and I'll draw a blank, that's why I consider myself an alchemist rather than a true chemist, but also do you mean "amphetamine" as in adderall and all that, or "amphetmines" as in meth...cuz dude that would be fucked up and a HUGE part of why I put this up is that I'd like to see more people making syd and shit like that than meth and crack and heroin

also piracetam you're right except for the "replacing hydrazine" part, maybe you meant replace it as a chemical needed, but the hydrazine route both hydrolyzes and bonds whereas pybop only bonds so you have to do the hydrolysis yourself beforehand-that hofmann dude was pretty genius! his route is all around a really good one if you have the equipment and skillzz and really if I was trying to make a pure product really fast I would go with his original method, but for starting out the "new" peptide coupling method (yeah made by nichols not hardison-nice) is more realistic for a "novice" and you won't blow anything up from dust particles or give yourself cancer like hydrazine

so I'm working on getting the new torrent up, but before I do I want to add in some more details (yes, more!) some of them from this post-such as starting with synthetic lysergic acid, as frylock91 brought up (its crazy I was thinking about putting that up the same day you posted it since so many want more about precursors) and some more links and things

oh and also thanks for all the positive comments and ratings

--------------------

Music, business as usual

Edited by 1tokeovrtheline (01/13/11 09:14 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals