Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleDeadHearts

Loc: MICHIGAN
Re: Conspiracy theory and cover ups forum Rules not being recognized whatsoever [Re: Le_Canard]
    #13747519 - 01/07/11 01:05 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ToiletDuk said:
Quote:

deCypher said:
Quote:

johnm214 said:
The only thing I can say is that I have noticed a lot of the conspiracy forum regulars accuse people of trolling when they seem merely to be disagreeing with someone's argument or position.  I mean, it is a discussion forum- you are going to encounter people who disagree.

:thumbup:

That seems to be the standard definition of a troll to some and it just ain't so.

So frustrating. John is one of the worst poster in the forum. Disagreeing is
just fine but its the way in which that disagreement is brought forward. In a
way that is belittling.

What the fuck?

I request this thread to be locked if possible. Lost cause.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Conspiracy theory and cover ups forum Rules not being recognized whatsoever [Re: DeadHearts] * 3
    #13747566 - 01/07/11 01:11 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

DeadHearts, I see you as one of the biggest belittlers on the shroomery.  In or out of the conspiracy section, you constantly make remarks about skeptics or anybody who disagrees with you as being stupid, sheep, retarded, ignorant, etc.  Remember when I made that post quoting about half a dozen of your belittlings in one thread alone?  I cant even begin to count how many flames I have seen you make to people who dont buy into your world view.  I always figured that is why you opted out, because you constantly make rude remarks to people.

(and I dont claim to be perfect, I have belittled you plenty of times I know.  I dont think highly of you at all.  I got warned and punished for such things, and know that I am not welcome in your home town of the conspiracy forum)

InvisibleDeadHearts

Loc: MICHIGAN
Re: Conspiracy theory and cover ups forum Rules not being recognized whatsoever [Re: DieCommie]
    #13747623 - 01/07/11 01:21 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

DieCommie said:
DeadHearts, I see you as one of the biggest belittlers on the shroomery.  In or out of the conspiracy section, you constantly make remarks about skeptics or anybody who disagrees with you as being stupid, sheep, retarded, ignorant, etc.  Remember when I made that post quoting about half a dozen of your belittlings in one thread alone?  I cant even begin to count how many flames I have seen you make to people who dont buy into your world view.  I always figured that is why you opted out, because you constantly make rude remarks to people.

(and I dont claim to be perfect, I have belittled you plenty of times I know.  I dont think highly of you at all.  I got warned and punished for such things, and know that I am not welcome in your home town of the conspiracy forum)

LOL. Bringing up opt out shit. I had like ten ratings one of them being a zero
and it came from suckelsworth. Big fucking deal. I just think they are pointless.
Does not get anymore complicated than that.

Anyways yes I have done my fair share of belittling and what not but Im quickly
understanding that the only way to have a conspiracy forum is to cut the shit and
enforce the rules. If I am talking shit to someone I expect to get banned.

I mean all I am asking for is for the rules to be honored. Thats it. Just
enforce the fucking rules.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder