Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineegodeathflux
Guttersnipe
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Stygian Pits Flag
Re: Conspiracy theory and cover ups forum Rules not being recognized whatsoever [Re: Olympus Mons]
    #13746169 - 01/07/11 07:07 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I think FEMA agents have infiltrated the site and are sowing dissention in our ranks.

Why not just ignore trolls? If no one ever rose to their shit they'd give up pretty quickly. Plus you'd probably learn to look right past crappy remarks after a few weeks practice. Trying to stop stupid people saying stupid things is like trying to kick water up a hill.

--------------------

"Atrophic interludes weave through my life far too often, for me to fight the biggest enemies"

"Standing on the corner of 5th and Vermouth"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOlympus Mons
esprit de l'univers

Loc: ∞
Re: Conspiracy theory and cover ups forum Rules not being recognized whatsoever [Re: egodeathflux]
    #13746188 - 01/07/11 07:18 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

:lol:please dont say things like that, it doesnt help. people think we are crazy enough as is.

--------------------
I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship....

OfflineTaco Chef
I found dead John Cheever
Male User Gallery

Loc: the city of dis
Re: Conspiracy theory and cover ups forum Rules not being recognized whatsoever [Re: Olympus Mons] * 2
    #13746191 - 01/07/11 07:21 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Olympus Mons said:
Quote:

novumorganum said:
sorry, don't believe you.

here's your example right here john. this happens all day everyday, it's one thing to disagree but to tell someone theyre wrong with ZERO evidence to support that claim and then belittle them and their ideas or beliefs with no consequence is ridiculous.

if that were the case, then there would be no forum at all, any one posts actual evidence complied using empirical scientific methods and reasoning discrediting the conspiracy, and the response is either:

a: that's not true
b: you are sheeple/don't care what's happening
c: you're wrong, although i have no empirical scientific or objective evidence to counter your claim
d: the mods are biased against me

as usual, you are reading your own prejudices into my response

--------------------

Edited by novum (01/07/11 07:26 AM)

OfflineNexius
Ruler
Male

Loc: Earth Flag
Re: Conspiracy theory and cover ups forum Rules not being recognized whatsoever [Re: Taco Chef]
    #13746207 - 01/07/11 07:33 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

It's a simple fact that a conspiracy doesn't have 100% proof; otherwise it would NOT be a conspiracy anymore....

The mods and several members know this and like to play devils advacate of it, the forum is for discussion of conspiracies; not heated arguments...

If an individual wants to discuss "a lie" with another individual they should be able to discuss "that lie" without being  bashed or flamed and what have you.
It's childish, ridiculous and the mods and certain individuals do it on purpose (they know what will come of it).

--------------------
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak

OfflineNexius
Ruler
Male

Re: Conspiracy theory and cover ups forum Rules not being recognized whatsoever [Re: Le_Canard]
    #13746210 - 01/07/11 07:35 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ToiletDuk said:
Well, if you're looking for folks to agree with you, maybe you should try another webforum dedicated to this sort of thing. The Shroomery is a great place, but it can't suit every need.

Thats what they do by creating a forum for that specific purpose.

If you don't like it GTFO

--------------------
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak

InvisibleOlympus Mons
esprit de l'univers

Loc: ∞
Re: Conspiracy theory and cover ups forum Rules not being recognized whatsoever [Re: Taco Chef]
    #13746245 - 01/07/11 07:57 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

novumorganum said:
Quote:

Olympus Mons said:
Quote:

novumorganum said:
sorry, don't believe you.

here's your example right here john. this happens all day everyday, it's one thing to disagree but to tell someone theyre wrong with ZERO evidence to support that claim and then belittle them and their ideas or beliefs with no consequence is ridiculous.

if that were the case, then there would be no forum at all, any one posts actual evidence complied using empirical scientific methods and reasoning discrediting the conspiracy, and the response is either:

a: that's not true
b: you are sheeple/don't care what's happening
c: you're wrong, although i have no empirical scientific or objective evidence to counter your claim
d: the mods are biased against me

as usual, you are reading your own prejudices into my response

NEVER happened. that doesnt exist for or against most topics discussed in there.Just because someone claims to be a scientist doesnt mean you should believe them. One thing we do have evidence of is "scientists" being corrupted and manipulated by federal officials, and flat out falsifying documents.

--------------------
I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship....

OfflineMaharishi_2_U
Opt Out Super Fag
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Streets Flag
Re: Conspiracy theory and cover ups forum Rules not being recognized whatsoever [Re: Olympus Mons]
    #13746268 - 01/07/11 08:08 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Hahahahaha
"Sheeple" is one of the few tingz on der interwebz that makes me wanna beat the wife n fuk the dog.
This thread....
Is epic
Lolz

InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

Re: Conspiracy theory and cover ups forum Rules not being recognized whatsoever [Re: Nexius] * 3
    #13746329 - 01/07/11 08:33 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

If you want to get treated with those type of kids gloves maybe the admins should move you guys back to a subforum forum of the mysticism and spirituality hand holders.

OfflineNexius
Ruler
Male

Re: Conspiracy theory and cover ups forum Rules not being recognized whatsoever [Re: Noetical]
    #13746368 - 01/07/11 08:52 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Or you can not participate?

Yeah that works.

--------------------

InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

Re: Conspiracy theory and cover ups forum Rules not being recognized whatsoever [Re: Nexius]
    #13746408 - 01/07/11 09:05 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I don't participate.

Since you only want people to participate who agree with the heard then I think the prudent course of action is to relump all the open eyed people back in with the witches and broomsticks and reverse reiki energy forum.

Maybe you should discover the ignore function for the meanies that pick on you.

Yeah that works too.

OfflineNexius
Ruler
Male

Re: Conspiracy theory and cover ups forum Rules not being recognized whatsoever [Re: Noetical]
    #13746451 - 01/07/11 09:23 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Just don't want a bunch of people not contributing to the discussion

simple

--------------------

InvisibleDeadHearts

Loc: MICHIGAN
Re: Conspiracy theory and cover ups forum Rules not being recognized whatsoever [Re: Ythan] * 1
    #13746657 - 01/07/11 10:09 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Ythan said:
Have you been reporting the infractions? I checked the reported threads from the last month and they've all been addressed. If there's a thread you reported and it seems like it's being ignored, please PM an admin with a direct link (after giving the mods a chance to take care of it, please).

To be honest I have not. Because the last time I did I was banned. By prisoner
lol.

To the other on what exactly my complaints are. Um, the rules are not being
enforced. I have sat there arguing with pris while he is clearly breaking the
rules he is supposed to enforce. It just silly at this point. The forum needs
to be disabled or the rules need to be up kept.

OfflineTaco Chef
I found dead John Cheever
Male User Gallery

Loc: the city of dis
Re: Conspiracy theory and cover ups forum Rules not being recognized whatsoever [Re: Nexius]
    #13746687 - 01/07/11 10:18 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Nexius said:

simple

yes, but people who don't buy into the conspiracy is not the definition of not contributing to the discussion.

eh, that's not good syntax on my part there

--------------------

OfflineNexius
Ruler
Male

#13746853 - 01/07/11 10:52 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

novumorganum said:
Quote:

Nexius said:

simple

yes, but people who don't buy into the conspiracy is not the definition of not contributing to the discussion.

eh, that's not good syntax on my part there

True but it's the same exact shit posted over and over and over.

FOr example, I'll give proof on let's say chemtrails or weather modification... THey're too lazy to read and do the research themselves... so they come in denying it and saying th esame shit they've said for months...

It gets old on their part

--------------------

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Conspiracy theory and cover ups forum Rules not being recognized whatsoever [Re: Nexius] * 1
    #13746940 - 01/07/11 11:09 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Your 'proof' is weak and yet you keep claiming it over and over for months...  You are to lazy to do real research on meteorology, chemistry and aerospace engineering.

It cuts both ways.  As a 'skeptic' I see the true believes as very much getting a pass in that forum.  Its their home turf.  They rarely come to the philosophy or science forum because they dont have home court advantage there.

InvisibleDeadHearts

Re: Conspiracy theory and cover ups forum Rules not being recognized whatsoever [Re: DieCommie] * 1
    #13746949 - 01/07/11 11:12 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

DieCommie said:
Your 'proof' is weak and yet you keep claiming it over and over for months...  You are to lazy to do real research on meteorology, chemistry and aerospace engineering.

It cuts both ways.  As a 'skeptic' I see the true believes as very much getting a pass in that forum.  Its their home turf.  They rarely come to the philosophy or science forum because they dont have home court advantage there.

Ugh. Are we really talking about home court advantage here??

This is why that forum cannot work if the rues are ignored.

OfflineNexius
Ruler
Male

Re: Conspiracy theory and cover ups forum Rules not being recognized whatsoever [Re: DieCommie]
    #13746950 - 01/07/11 11:12 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

That's why it's a conspiracy

I'm not too lazy; I do my research, every day and quite a bit of the day too.

I draw my own conclusions and I like to discuss them

--------------------

InvisibleDeadHearts

#13747408 - 01/07/11 12:53 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Welp I guess we will just sweep this one under the ol rug.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Conspiracy theory and cover ups forum Rules not being recognized whatsoever [Re: johnm214] * 1
    #13747453 - 01/07/11 12:58 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

johnm214 said:
The only thing I can say is that I have noticed a lot of the conspiracy forum regulars accuse people of trolling when they seem merely to be disagreeing with someone's argument or position.  I mean, it is a discussion forum- you are going to encounter people who disagree.

:thumbup:

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: Conspiracy theory and cover ups forum Rules not being recognized whatsoever [Re: deCypher] * 1
    #13747477 - 01/07/11 01:00 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
Quote:

johnm214 said:
The only thing I can say is that I have noticed a lot of the conspiracy forum regulars accuse people of trolling when they seem merely to be disagreeing with someone's argument or position.  I mean, it is a discussion forum- you are going to encounter people who disagree.

:thumbup:

That seems to be the standard definition of a troll to some and it just ain't so.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order