Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Microscope

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineNirvana
ScentlessApprentice

HOW CAN I TELL?
    #1374462 - 03/14/03 03:56 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Hi all,
I was just wondering...

I don't mean to sound distrustful of anyone here or the current members I am trading with, but how do I know if the spore print I get from someone is really from a magic mushroom? What I mean is, do you think there's anyone evli enough to send a print out of a death cap or something and claim it's a magic shroom print?
Also, I heard mushrooms grown from a kit are NOT hallucinogenic and give you a 'high'... Is this true?
Thanks,
current traders don't be offended by this, I thought about this before I even signed up for this site!

--------------------
====* I Made My Avatar *====

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibledaussaulit
Forgetful

Loc: Earth
Re: HOW CAN I TELL? [Re: Nirvana]
    #1374519 - 03/14/03 04:29 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

you can tell with a microscope, if you can identify that it is a hallucinogenic
species. I have no experience in that field so I can't help you.
Quote:

What I mean is, do you think there's anyone evli enough to send a print out of a death cap or something and claim it's a magic shroom print?

Someone would have to really go out of their way to make a print of a non-active species, doesn't sound very plausable.
Quote:

Also, I heard mushrooms grown from a kit are NOT hallucinogenic and give you a 'high'... Is this true?

There are psilocybe mushroom kits and edible kits. Just read the product description.

Invisibledaussaulit
Forgetful

Loc: Earth
Re: HOW CAN I TELL? [Re: daussaulit]
    #1374520 - 03/14/03 04:30 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

And if your afraid of getting ripped off by trading find a reliable and trustworthy vendor.

Anonymous

Re: HOW CAN I TELL? [Re: daussaulit]
    #1374916 - 03/14/03 06:49 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Look under the good traders post in the marketplace it will tell you who is trustworthy. Then look in the bad traders post and that will tell you who not to trade with.

OfflineGrouch
el brujo

Loc: New Mex
Re: HOW CAN I TELL? [Re: Nirvana]
    #1375210 - 03/14/03 08:28 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Hi all,
I was just wondering...

I don't mean to sound distrustful of anyone here or the current members I am trading with, but how do I know if the spore print I get from someone is really from a magic mushroom?

You follow the procedures to grow a hallucinogenic cubensis mushroom. This will weed out the spores from even germinating and producing fruitbodies. I don't know of any poisonous mushrooms that look almost identical to cubensis and have the same growth parameters.
Someone would have to be extremly ignorant, gullible, and an overall moron to follow through growing poisonous mushrooms and eating them. Ah, but that's where natural selection does er' work..

--------------------
The Mexican Wizard

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Microscope

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation