Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineeoPh
scruffy hippyboy

Loc: the magical land of canad...
Karmic laws
    #1370653 - 03/12/03 06:44 PM (21 years, 21 days ago)

After tonight, I'm beginning to belive more in karmic law and determinism (of a sort).

For the past couple of days, I've been hurtin' to get my hands on some bud. Everyone I know is out, and all are in the same spot I am. I get my buddies to call up people they know, but nobody can get their hands on anything. A strange sidenote, but for some strange reason, I don't have an actual connection, I always call up a friend who knows a dealer or has a friend who knows a dealer, but I got no solid dealer. Most of the time, when my friends can't pull through, I head down the train line to this convenience store that usually has at least 3 people selling (nice little spot, it's right on the train line, so cops can't cruise by. Right downtown, really convenient). But for some reason, nature decided to make it bloody cold for a bit, and everyone who's usually down there decided to stay home. No good for me.

So anyways, tonight I call up this chick I know (who I usually blaze with at least 4 times a week), and she says that a buddy of hers has some stuff and for me to come down. An hour later and two bus transfers I'm at her place, and so we head over to this guys house. Now, this guy deals in, well, everything pretty much, and always has something. Except tonight. Now, I'm starting to think that I must have done something really horrible (which I can't really imagine), because the weed god has definitely frowned upon me and I'm gettin' nothing.

So, we head back to my friend's house, and she remembers this chick she met at a party, and that she had her number, because the chick had mentioned that she was a dealer. So my frend calls up this chick, and lo and behold, she has weed. She agrees to meet us, but she wants somewhere close to where she lives for some reason (I wasn't the one on the phone). So, after a quick walk and a bus ride (none of us have cars), we're at the cafe where we decided to meet. And it's closed.

Luckily, the weather had turned for the better today, so it wasn't as cold as last night, but this is Canada, and winter means winter. After a while, a guy comes around the corner, looks at my friend at waves, and so we all head over to the parking lot. There were three of us (my friend had another friend over, as they were planning on hitting some bars later that night), but only two seats in the back of the car, so the friend of a friend (so to speak) waits outside. We ask how much they've got, and they both look at us with blank faces. Now I'm thinking, shit, this could be bad. They seemed cool, a bit older than us, but who can really tell. Can't really trust just anybody, and we were in their car. Suddenly, the guy realizes what has happened and a huge grin speads across his face. "I take it that your waiting for her to, huh?" My heart returned to it's normal pace.

So the guy calls her, and tells us she's only about 5 minutes away. So we wait around for a bit, and finally she shows up. I was the only one buying, so her and I hop back in the car to do the deal. She asked how much I wanted, and I told her that I had $90 on me. My friend must have told her that I wanted a quarter, which is what she had (apart from that reserved for the other occupants of the car), but some weed is better than none. Now, normally around here, the going rate of a quarter is $60 (Canadian), unless it's really nasty shit or the guy your buying from is nicer than Jesus, but in this case, she wanted $70. Now, normally, I wouldn't go for this, but this was definitely not "normally", and I had the cash on me anyways. I asked her why, and she told me that it was a mix of medicinal and some other killer strain (can't remember exactly the name she gave me, but it sounded pretty good to me). While doing the deal, I mention that I might be able to get her a bit of mush if she wants, just personal quantity, so to speak (I just expanded my grow operation to two big rubbermaid-container terrariums and a mini-greenhouse, which should give me a bit of extra on the side). Her face lit up and she put out her hand (which I shook, as is the reason for putting out one's hand, I imagine), saying "We're definitely gonna need to talk some more". It should be noted that, where I live, mush is scarce. Nobody's got anything, and everyone wants some (nice place to live if one wanted to make a few bucks growing). So I got her number, and she got mine, and I got a nice baggie of some promising looking bud. From there on in, the gloomy cloud lifted off my shoulders, and I felt strangely elated. I got the number of a dealer who sounds like she's got some pretty constant connections (really nice chick, too),  *and* I finally got some weed. It's strange, but for some reason I got this feeling that things were meant to happen this way, that what I considered "bad luck" was actually part of a bigger picture. The universe works in a funny way, but I'm beginning to believe that perhaps things happen for a reason, that this isn't just a big slew of random events, maybe there really is a "big picture", and that what happens is just the acting out of some grand play, written eons ago by some eternal author.

Maybe I'm just crazy, and I've been having such a bad time of it lately that *anything* going my way would make me so happy, but I don't really care. Small moments of happiness are what I live for in this nutty world.

(Oh yea, and on a side note, the bud was absolutely fantastic. Out of this world kinda stuff  :smirk:)

--------------------
[I do not, nor have I or will I ever grow mushrooms; the mushrooms grow themselves]

"You say nothing's right but natural things
Ah, you fool
Poison oak is a natural plant
Why don't you put some in your food"
(Jefferson Airplane, "Eat Starch Mom")

Edited by eoPh (03/12/03 06:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledee_N_ae
\/\/¡†¢h |-|øµ§³ ¢å†
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shadow of Neptune
Re: Karmic laws [Re: eoPh]
    #1370678 - 03/12/03 06:51 PM (21 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

(Oh yea, and on a side note, the bud was absolutely fantastic. Out of this world kinda stuff )

:wink: Obviously  :grin:

Karma is definately real if you make it so  :cool: 

Anonymous

#1371425 - 03/13/03 03:48 AM (21 years, 20 days ago)

Wouldn't it be REALLY beautiful if you and her fell in love and lived happily ever after =)

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: Karmic laws [Re: ]
    #1371509 - 03/13/03 04:23 AM (21 years, 20 days ago)

Was she hot?

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

OfflineeoPh
scruffy hippyboy

Loc: the magical land of canad...
Re: Karmic laws [Re: Murex]
    #1373026 - 03/13/03 12:55 PM (21 years, 20 days ago)

Yes and yes (she was a small hippie chick, maybe 100lbs, but apparently she could bench 210, used to do personal training or something)

--------------------
[I do not, nor have I or will I ever grow mushrooms; the mushrooms grow themselves]

"You say nothing's right but natural things
Ah, you fool
Poison oak is a natural plant
Why don't you put some in your food"
(Jefferson Airplane, "Eat Starch Mom")

OfflineGrowingVines
Slowly Changinginto a Tree
Loc: GA
    #1373884 - 03/13/03 07:05 PM (21 years, 20 days ago)

damn a chick that benches 210 and weighs 100 is very very impressive =).

--------------------
Peace out my brothers, for everyone has a bit of insanity in them

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order