Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineKurrupt
Trippin' Out
Trippin At Home
    #1371212 - 03/13/03 03:42 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Im just asking for some peoples opinions, I've never tripped alone and I was thinking the perfect oppurtunity to trip would be at like 12:00 PM when Im in my room and everyone is in bed, but I was wondering if anyone thinks this would be to noticable (I was laughing alot when I tripped with friends but I think thats just cuz my friends act like dumbasses and it was funny...). So do you think I could cover the trip up kinda and keep calm but still enjoy it or is it a waist of shrooms?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinedoCtR_diSCreeT
DoctR g0nEMaAd...

Loc: iNfesTinG yOur teRraRium
Re: Trippin At Home [Re: Kurrupt]
    #1371538 - 03/13/03 06:37 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

IMO, I would be careful about this decision.  Of course, if everything is positive at the time your dosing then everything should be ok.  In fact, when everything is going good tripping by yourself is probably one of the best experiences (my opinion only from experience).  If you dose and everything isn't going so well, then it probably isn't such a great idea because if you're tossed into a nightmare (bad trip), then no one will be there to comfort you and calm you down (not like you would dose with negative thoughts in your head anyways, but hey, some people ignore this). 

It's still possible to be very positive when dosing, then something can go wrong during the trip and it may toss you into a bad trip.  I'm not trying to scare you, just giving some insight on what possibilities can surface.  It's up to you really, and how you feel at that particular time.  Have fun!  :grin: 

--------------------

Peace!

InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
    #1371593 - 03/13/03 06:56 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

The first three times I tripped on mushrooms were in my house, alone, late at night when everyone else was asleep. I stayed in my room for the most part, and also wandered around outside in my neighborhood for a bit.

All three experiences were awesome, but there are a few downsides. Paranoia at certain times was extreme. At one point I stood at the doorway of my bedroom for over 10 minutes, pondering anxiously whether or not I should leave it for fear of waking up my father and having him find me tripping. Most of the paranoia was unfounded, though.

For the most part, the experiences were nothing but good. The most important thing is that you need to have a good mind set before going into the trip, and you need to keep control of yourself while being affected by the mushrooms. If you think you are strong enough to do so, then go for it! The trip will be a very spiritual and meaningful one.

Recently I found out what it is like to trip in a setting with other people where I did not have to be quiet and hide the fact that I was tripping, and although it was better in some ways, my solo trips at home were better in some ways as well. Good luck if you decide to go for it, and be safe!

-RebelSteve

--------------------
Namaste.

OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

#1372124 - 03/13/03 10:07 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Everyone's asleep in your house at noon? Strange.

OfflineCockyMandrill
addict

Re: Trippin At Home [Re: Viveka]
    #1372141 - 03/13/03 10:12 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I did that a few times, no problems, but come downs when im tired are miserable for me...I started to do shrooms only when im well rested or else I have a horrible come down because theres nothing to do but lay in my room and i can't go to sleep. (didn't want to disturb my g/f sleeping soundly either.)

Offlinejarby
Stranger
 User Gallery

#1372144 - 03/13/03 10:12 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

He/she probably means 12 am, at night.

Offlinepleasesmokemarijuana
Blackface.

Loc: Ontario
Re: Trippin At Home [Re: jarby]
    #1372324 - 03/13/03 11:05 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

How about you just mix some powdered mushrooms in with your parents milk, if they're tripping I doubt they'll notice that you at all.  :grin:

OfflineKurrupt
Trippin' Out
    #1372597 - 03/13/03 12:20 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I mean 12 at night not noon lol my bad...

OfflineGWAR
Scumdog of theUniverse
 User Gallery

Loc: Antarctica
    #1372725 - 03/13/03 01:08 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

i dont know about you guys, but i have a fair bit of tripping experience (10+ times shrooms.. 20+ times acid) a lot of those times were at home, and i've talked to my parents a lot while tripping at home, itwasnt a problem.. one time they pulled me out of my room cause i was tripping with a girl and they told me to wear a condom.. it was weird.. they didnt know i was tripping that time

othertimes they figured i was messed up on something, but knew better than to ask questions :smile: I always handled myself pretty good tho

my friend on the other hand.. took shrooms one time and had a terrible trip (i wasnt with him), he thought his friends were stealing from him, he went home and freaked out, told his mom he was high on mush

same friend.. another time.. on acid, with the same guy he had a bad trip with before (the guy had moved, but my friend was on vacation in the town the guy moved to.. and he went to his place) he did the same thing.. went back to his parents hotel and told them he was on acid. i dont know about my friend, he cant handle his psychadelics very well.

if i can offer any tips for confronting parents on trips.. try to ignore the melting walls, u should be ok, maybe find something to fiddle with to keep your mind off the weirdness around u.. one time when my friend phoned me when i was tripping, my mom was standing by me the whole time, i just played with an elastic band throughout the whole conversation, it triped me right out.. i was pissed off at my friend for putting me in that situation though.

--------------------

"Freedom to all the people... Brave, true and strong... Freedom to all the people... Unless I think you're wrong!!!"

Edited by GWAR (03/13/03 01:13 PM)

Blackface.

Re: Trippin At Home [Re: GWAR]
    #1372796 - 03/13/03 01:35 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I've came home many times still fucked up. My parents don't usually notice. But then again when they do catch me smoking a doobie or doing some hoots they don't care at all. I know your folks maybe different but everything should be cool if you just avoid/wake them up.

OfflineKanibus
Killa KanProductions

Loc: Canada
Re: Trippin At Home [Re: pleasesmokemarijuana]
    #1372959 - 03/13/03 02:29 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

i guess its alright but its not something i wouldnt do, i dont think that tripping in the house with your parents would be a good idea because shrooms fuck you up so badly. Also tripping at that time of night isnt as good as in the day.

--------------------
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~
http://www.geocities.com/magicmushroominfo/
http://www.geocities.com/killakanproductions/
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~

Blackface.

Re: Trippin At Home [Re: Kanibus]
    #1373114 - 03/13/03 03:25 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I hate the day time.. Darkness I think is better for any drug.

Offlinemesq
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Re: Trippin At Home [Re: pleasesmokemarijuana]
    #1373600 - 03/13/03 07:07 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I remember whipping up some mushroom shakes in the kitchen while my parents were in the loungeroom watching TV they didn't notice shit my sister looked at me funny when the milk turned all blue :laugh: Then when it came on I tried to sit down with them and watch TV and a British Cop show called The Bill was on... and it was all dramatic and stuff but I just kept giggling to myself so I had to eventually retreat to my room...

Then I spent like the next couple of hours deciding whether I wanted the light on or off... eventually friends came around and rescued me...

it was cool my parents are way to straight to realise i am tripping.

The best way to steel yourself is by having conversations with Authority figures while on Psychedelics such as police... then you KNOW you have to take it easy and be calm otherwise you are screwed !! I wouldnt recommend this.. but I like to do it sometimes.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience