Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshrooman
journeyman
newbie grower
    #1369218 - 03/12/03 11:25 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

alright...i am thinking about growing after the last 2 times i have bought shrooms i ate an 8th and had like level 1 or 2 effects (SHITTY). I know i could read up on the sites to learn almost everything but i want to know how much it will cost me to make a small amount of shrooms, like an ounce at the most or something around there. I need to know exactly what i need, and where i can get this stuff. And the best way to grow shrooms and keep it concealed (i have people around my house that i dont really want seeing this). So if anyone could help me please post..thank you very much.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDiarYofaMadmaN
BeaverAndButtcoat
Re: newbie grower [Re: shrooman]
    #1369228 - 03/12/03 11:31 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

heh that's a shit load of information... your best bet is to read forums and the FAQs you will learn a lot of information and hopefully be successful in your grows but be advised of the laws in your country and state!

Security issues:
Don't be a blabber mouth if you want to tell someone your growing tell one of your pets :-D

Ya and always be respectful around other people in your home. If your growing in your parents home and you get busted for some reason your parents will get in huge amount of trouble....

ya and use common sence :-)

-peace

Edited by DiarYofaMadmaN (03/12/03 11:37 AM)

Offlineapuffball
The omniscientfool

Loc: wherever i go
    #1369236 - 03/12/03 11:33 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Total, depending on how much of the stuff you have at home itll cost like $50-60....i heard its well worth it though, think of it as an adventure in mythical mycology.
ABout specific items most can be found at hardware stores, pharmacies, and garden shops...or Walmart. To find specifics look at the teks on this site. They help alot. Good luck with watever u decide.

--------------------
Are things meant to happen, or are we meant to make things happen?

Offlineshrooman
journeyman
Re: newbie grower [Re: apuffball]
    #1369250 - 03/12/03 11:41 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

alright thanks, i figured reading the faq's would be the best, but i just want to share it with some people on here! i am planning on just growing enough for when i do them with friends and shit, not so much that i sell or anything like that. So yeah....thanks!

Offlinegrib
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Here and there
    #1369326 - 03/12/03 12:09 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I'm sure that you live some place without laws against growing 'shrooms'. Lucky you! Otherwise, be careful and be wise.

--------------------
<~>Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake <~>

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder