Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisible5-HT2A

AM-2201*** vs JWH-073 vs -019 vs -200 - Synthetic Cannabanoid Comparison
    #13674475 - 12/23/10 05:14 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

(copied from other drugs discussion)

This post concerns my impressions of four synthetic cannabanoids. I obtained these from a reliable distributor and am very confident they are near-100% pure. My report is as follows.

JWH-073 -

As I was told that this chemical is milder than 018 and produces little paranoia I endeavored to try this one first. I prepared a small bed of shake in a metal bowl. On top of that I placed an eyeballed amount of the substance using a cuticle file. I would estimate an amount of ~5mg. We each went outside separately and smoked individualized doses prepared in this manor as it is not possible to distribute the substance in one packing due to the small amount that is used. One toke means it almost all burns up at once. Since this time I have used the substance on several other occasions.

Effects - Also see http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/13604411/page/1

- You get high; onset is 2-3 minutes

- Much less paranoia than with high THC low CBD weed

- No noticeable driving impairment

- Short duration - peak effects ~30 minutes

- Less munchies than weed

- No significant dry mouth

- Overall pleasant and somewhat euphoric. A great way to top off a bowl and give your high an extra edge.

This one has a very livable dose response curve so that if you over do it it's not so bad. One of my friends smoked too much while we were driving and said he felt like his legs were shaking and that he felt very cold. He started talking about all of his anxieties in life and how he wanted to go back to being a kid. I dropped him off and he recovered quickly without further incident.

Overall I find this substance to be very pleasant, especially when smoked on top of a bed of weed. Separately the effects are different. A great beginner synthetic cannabanoid.

JWH-019 -

I found this substance to be less impressive than -073 although still worthwhile. The dose is about the same as -073 and is not difficult to eyeball using the proper tool.

Effects -

- Longer onset, I'd say 5+ minutes

- Longer duration than 073

- Some paranoia but not much

- You get clumsy - forgetting things more often than with weed

- No significant dry mouth

- Pleasant but not euphoric high

This one is worth doing but is overall not the best one.

JWH-200 -

This substance I got for a very low price. It has a particularly strong smell of mothballs compared to the others. I would guess a dose of this is between 5-10mg. Either way it is not as potent as the others.

Effects -

- Slow onset, 5+ minutes

- Lasts longer than 073

- less potent than the others

- you get high

- clumsiness

- not very euphoric but a very calm/smooth high

- little or no paranoia

- Some munchies

- Lasts around as long as regular weed

- Sense of being "detached" or "less there"

Overall, JWH-200 is a decent high but is pretty bland in my opinion.

AM-2201 -  :stoned2:

Well, well, well, every now and then I am amazed at the awesome power of a new drug I try, sometimes in a good way, sometimes in a bad way. In this case it is a mix of both.

First off, for those of you who have not tried it, this is one INCREDIBLY potent drug. And when I say potent, I mean that a 1 gram bag of this stuff has anywhere from 500-2000 doses in it depending on the amount you prefer. No exaggeration at all.

The first person to try this was my friend who is quite a big stoner. I had allowed him to try two of the other JWH's I received. He is a very mellow guy overall and isn't prone to anxiety, even smoking loads of skunk. He had been disappointed by JWH-019 and as I prepared a small dose of this stuff he told me to put more on it. I said are you sure and he said "positive."

So he goes out and smokes the stuff. He comes back in and sits down on the couch across from me and suddenly it all hits him. He says I'm really, really high. Whoah, it just keeps coming and coming. Holy shit man. Holy fuck. Etc.

We realize he's basically smoked too much and that this is the type of thing I've been trying to avoid by dosing cautiously, so for those of you coming from the position of "I can handle anything" this is the time to forget about that crap. He stands up and walks over near us and just stands there staring straight ahead as his body trembles slightly. He has difficulty communicating and seems very anxious and overwhelmed. The negative effects passed around a half hour later. 

Later he told me that if he could have moved he would have driven himself to the hospital.

I tried this substance at a smaller dose and have to say it is indeed a strong high that lasts a long time. It is worth doing if you are very very careful. You will need a very fine tool to place the substance into a bowl.

PLEASE head my warning: no amount of this substance is too small for someone unfamiliar with this compound. If you switch vendors, treat your first trial of the new product as a first time overall as purity may vary. Weed can't kill you but I STRONGLY suspect that this stuff can.

Effects -

- EXTREMELY potent (~0.5-2mg - eyeballed)

- VERY steep dose-response curve

- Fast onset 1-2 minutes

- Long duration - I'd say several hours which follows an initial period of "rushing" and stronger effects

- VERY exaggerated short term memory loss compared to regular weed in my opinion - remembering short lists of simple words is extremely difficult. This effect can bleed into the next day. Whether this is evidence of toxicity or just a normal cannabanoid-type effect I do not know.

- Clumsiness

- Not "zoning out" and letting your mind wander is very difficult

- Anxiety/paranoia/panic/difficulty communicating and thinking if too much is ingested

- Initially euphoric which moves gradually into a sense of calm and laziness

- Munchies

That's my report. Overall, my favorite SO FAR is JWH-073 followed by AM-2201. JWH-019 and JWH-200 are nice but produce bland effects in my opinion. These are the only synthetic cannabanoids I've tried.

Edited by 5-HT2A (01/08/11 11:12 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMunkey106
Psychonaut
Male

Loc: Lafayette, Louisiana
Re: AM-2201*** vs JWH-073 vs -019 vs -200 - Synthetic Cannabanoid Comparison [Re: 5-HT2A]
    #13680084 - 12/24/10 04:54 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Great! Thanks for the info.

Offlinethedon180
Stranger
Re: AM-2201*** vs JWH-073 vs -019 vs -200 - Synthetic Cannabanoid Comparison [Re: Munkey106]
    #13685159 - 12/26/10 12:22 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I have very high tolerance to JWH 018, and other synths, including AM-694. I recently tried what i thoought was a "medium" dose of AM 2201 and bacically lost my mind for 45 mins or so, very,very intense. My head was stuck in a rut, an experience I've only had on lsd.
Just a heads up, this is to me the strongest synth on the market, and I've tried many, so be careful!Go very,very easy on this one, even if you are experienced with synths.

Does anyone else have the same opinion on this one, or is it just me?

Offlinecrokms
Duke of Nuts
Male

Loc: Mountain State Flag
Re: AM-2201*** vs JWH-073 vs -019 vs -200 - Synthetic Cannabanoid Comparison [Re: Munkey106]
    #13691243 - 12/27/10 02:18 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

im glad that someone decided to compare synthetics i dunno which ones ive smoked but i know it wasnt the am 2201 i was kinda sceptical of smoking this shit but ur comparisons kinda ease my skeptsism ty

--------------------
Its not always about the harvest
Sometimes, the hunt is just as good
:shroompick:

Invisible5-HT2A

Re: AM-2201*** vs JWH-073 vs -019 vs -200 - Synthetic Cannabanoid Comparison [Re: crokms]
    #13695145 - 12/28/10 09:09 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

UPDATE: AM-2201 + JWH-073

Smoked AM-2201 with JWH-073 without any weed.

Went a little overboard on the amount as I thought I had smoked all that was in the bowl and added more and more. Turned the bowl sideways and got a giant hit of everything. Didn't even hold it in for more than 5 seconds.

Felt a "rush" of highness and anxiety that hit within 30 seconds.

Became paranoid, began thinking that I was the antichrist. In a way it was like salvia as even though I told myself out loud "get a grip, you're just high" the other half of me was convinced it was true, much like the world that instantly appears on salvia because you are convinced it is real for the time being.

Eyes suddenly became very dry.

Found it difficult to concentrate on what I was watching on the tube.

Thoughts subsided around half an hour later.

Once again, BE CAREFUL! You don't want to be the antichrist. There's no health insurance with that job either.

Also, as an overall note based on the antichrist comment: AM-2201 has PRO-PSYCHOTIC PROPERTIES AT HIGHER DOSES. BEWARE!

Edited by 5-HT2A (01/08/11 11:14 AM)

Offlinesh0zb0z
Stranger
Re: AM-2201*** vs JWH-073 vs -019 vs -200 - Synthetic Cannabanoid Comparison *DELETED* [Re: 5-HT2A]
    #13722735 - 01/02/11 11:24 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by sh0zb0z

Reason for deletion: none

Edited by sh0zb0z (01/02/11 11:47 PM)

Offlinegarrikwolfe
Stranger
Re: AM-2201*** vs JWH-073 vs -019 vs -200 - Synthetic Cannabanoid Comparison [Re: sh0zb0z]
    #13725670 - 01/03/11 04:32 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

This post (and, by extension, thread) is relevant to my interests...

Invisiblevta1448

Loc: Vermont, USA
Re: AM-2201*** vs JWH-073 vs -019 vs -200 - Synthetic Cannabanoid Comparison [Re: garrikwolfe]
    #13747560 - 01/07/11 01:11 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Great info!  I've been enjoying my supply of JWH-018, which sadly we can't get anymore due to its schedule I status.  I plan on getting some JWH-250 next.  I like mine orally via an alcohol solution as it lasts considerably longer than smoking (5-6 hours for a 20mg dose) and is just as intense, although it uses more compound.  Don't start with that 20mg dose though!  I've been using the stuff for a while and have worked up.  As others have said, small is the way to go.

I find that I like the high better than weed, it's a more balanced mind/body experience for me, although several of my friends feel the opposite.  YMMV, of course.

--------------------
Reality is a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs.  ~Lily Tomlin

Invisible5-HT2A

Re: AM-2201*** vs JWH-073 vs -019 vs -200 - Synthetic Cannabanoid Comparison [Re: vta1448]
    #13758149 - 01/09/11 03:22 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

UPDATE 2: A near-overdose of AM-2201 produced the following effects:

- Nausea

- Vivid warping of shapes and perception of distance

- Dissociation

- Dizziness

- Loss of balance

- Paranoia, guilt, shame about life events/accomplishments

- heavy fatigue

This drug definitely has psychedelic properties. The doses necessary to achieve such effects produce other undesirable effects. Once again, tread lightly!

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: AM-2201*** vs JWH-073 vs -019 vs -200 - Synthetic Cannabanoid Comparison [Re: 5-HT2A]
    #13768928 - 01/11/11 01:26 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I made a smoke blend of 100mg A2201 to 2g of damiana leaf. It is very strong but easy to manage. Just a few wisps gets me going. A gram of AM2201 will last me a year probably.

--------------------

Offlineredline
Stranger

Re: AM-2201*** vs JWH-073 vs -019 vs -200 - Synthetic Cannabanoid Comparison [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #13777917 - 01/12/11 10:58 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I am a total noob to this stuff but damn it looks fun. Are these substances legal? (spec. the AM2201)

--------------------
Do not believe anything written above. It is completely fictitious and meant only for entertainment.

Invisible5-HT2A
Re: AM-2201*** vs JWH-073 vs -019 vs -200 - Synthetic Cannabanoid Comparison [Re: redline]
    #13780650 - 01/13/11 02:15 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

redline said:
I am a total noob to this stuff but damn it looks fun. Are these substances legal? (spec. the AM2201)

AM-2201 is an analog of JWH-018 but will most likely continue to be sold as not for human consumption so as not to fall under the federal analog act.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#13834885 - 01/23/11 12:02 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

i suppose people do sell incense blends so ideally it is very precisely tuned for safe dosing , but it seems like an rc vendor has an obligation to market for safety and somehow partition their "not for consumption" materials into safe , very mild doses , 

SWIM has not ever found rcs or figured out how to get them or sought them out so he doesn't understand how they operate but do they have a way to put the powder into say , "mild dose" tabs  ?

topic starter don't warn people too much , and is it active orally ?

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Invisible5-HT2A

Re: AM-2201*** vs JWH-073 vs -019 vs -200 - Synthetic Cannabanoid Comparison [Re: leery11]
    #13876186 - 01/30/11 11:58 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

leery11 said:
topic starter don't warn people too much , and is it active orally ?

You can't be warned too much about this one.

I don't know if it is active orally or not. If JWH-018 is than this one probably is because they are almost identical.

OfflineSky Hy 420 Guy
Stranger
Male
    #13952832 - 02/12/11 07:09 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I have tried many different synths. First JWH-018, 073, 250, 200, 210, 019, 081, 122, and A<-2201.

I'll have to agree with many of the people on dosage and feeling on this thread. 018 has been nothing but good for me. 073 iS good in cautious doses. 250 iS a mellow feeling. 200? overall mellow. 122 lasts a while and can exaggerate the effects of others. 019 & 081 I'm still experimenting with but [gradient:#FF0000,#]AM-2201...oh man. Be extremely careful with that!!![/gradient]

My experience with probably an OD of 073 led me to believe; yeah let's cut back stupid. I had way to much vertigo...the ground seemed to feel like it was far away. I felt like I had no motor function (lethargy) and I was stuck standing up...staring at the floor which made me extremely nauseated. Puking didn't help either when it was time. Seemed like I was floating while lying on ground on a high seas boat being tossed around...got motion sick somehow. When all that passed after like an hour and a half...I was completely faded the rest of the day.

AM-2201? Let's just say it ok? [gradient:#FF0000,#]AM-2201 iS EXTREMELY EASY TO OD ON[/gradient]...I knew of the "potency label" from reading other forums but still...even in less than seemingly effective doses it managed to make me feel much more tripped out than 073. The second time I did it I OD'd but this iS why. First time I tried it I used half of a normal maybe .5mg dose. approx 100.5% less than a JDUB-018 hit. At that dose it's euphoric and pleasent I do have to agree. A few says later I tried a larger quantity. A normal JWH-018 hit. Approx 4mg for me. Man oh man was I wrong on that...at first I felt it rush. There iS no creeper effect; this iS A REAL RUSH OF BEING MAYBE A LITTLE TOO HI all at once. Then the scary feeling of damn it's still rushing...the rush nearly drove me out of my mind. Thankfully I have a high command of brain functions as to not panic myself do death; otherwise I believe it to be very possible for that to occur in maybe an 8mg or 10mg dose. I had to concentrate on breathing, my legs and head would not stop moving, my chest hurt cuz my heart was beating FAST AND ABNORMAL, my breathing was rapid to keep up with heart beats...I felt uncomfortable levels of paranoia,anxiety,panic,like I was going to die flat out. I had a disembodied experience where it felt like I was from some other world like (if rational thoughts remember most of the trip) a wormhole opened up and threw me to a different planet where absolutely NOTHING MADE SENSE...like I was in a different dimension but it was total confusion and lack of being able to communicate it at all in anything near understandable. Felt deathly dehydrated...like water was the only thing keeping me alive and ultimately had some vertigo but not as bad as 073...the feeling like my brain was dying was probably scariest...that and feeling like I had little or no oxygen to live with. I too had the feeling like something crazy was happening and truly believed it, yet at the same time knew it was irrational...that I was TOO HIGH and possibly only that cuz I was dying. That's some seroious brain food for thought.

I don't know how much of that was pharmacokinetics or how much was in the head...but I have not had that type of loss of function since LSD. Personally that 1's potency kind of scares me because I don't know the dose for it at all. So I'll shelf it for a minute until I get a milligram scale.

JDUB seems safe but AM-2201 seems like it'll kill you. [gradient:#EAFF00,#]BE CAREFUL[/gradient]

Also just FYI...compared to JDUB; AM-2201 iS a crystal not a powder and by itself looks white but next to JDUB it appears a soft Yellowish-white and it's shiny too.

--------------------
"Little Chicken" thought the sky was falling; I was really just throwing blue rocks at him!!!

OfflineSky Hy 420 Guy
Stranger
Male
Re: AM-2201*** vs JWH-073 vs -019 vs -200 - Synthetic Cannabanoid Comparison [Re: Sky Hy 420 Guy]
    #14106852 - 03/12/11 12:12 AM (13 years, 20 days ago)

A followup on AM-2201 after mild doses. The dose iS maybe 50-70 granules. This iS a salt and makes it crystalline and shiny. The toxicity iS extreme. It iS possible to do so on maybe a brew or 2 but if those are drunken too fast combined with a dose enough to cover the screen to kill yourself. The effects are mild and calm in mild doses but I was refering to my above statement. Do not let my dumb ass results scare you away from a truly hi hi...it's JWH-018x10. IF you use a pipe screen as in for weed...I have one for freebasing the JDUB...a regular metal bowl 2 screens one down mid way to catch drip and burn it and one to burn the AM-2201 straight. I do this because I can measure the doses and has probably saved my life. The dose should be just enough to see a fine nearly transparent coating on the screen's center. ADD MORE @ RISK ESPECIALLY FOR FIRST TIMERS! This iS the strongest synth I have tried and if I find one stronger honestly I wouldn't want to do it continuously...so if you are a first timer with synths....may I suggest a 50-50 blend of JWH250 and JWH019. It's the most similar feeling to a good strain of herb without the feeling of something missing. JWH018 was banned at the time so that could not be tested for a trifecta. I'm sure it would add it's energetic bubble brain feeling to 250's mellow side and 019's euphoric side.

Beware of what it metabolizes to if you do quite a bit as it can cause cramps in the abdominal that are totally affected somehow or should I say triggered by this substance; maybe only in me.

--------------------
"Little Chicken" thought the sky was falling; I was really just throwing blue rocks at him!!!

OfflineSky Hy 420 Guy
Stranger
Male
Re: AM-2201*** vs JWH-073 vs -019 vs -200 - Synthetic Cannabanoid Comparison [Re: Sky Hy 420 Guy]
    #14106902 - 03/12/11 12:23 AM (13 years, 20 days ago)

One last note iS this: The onset of AM-2201 iS extremely rapid...seemingly faster than any other thing in the cannibanoid family. IF you don't immediately feel like oh shit what the fuck have I just done...in the most urgent feeling of death; then you're just fine. ENJOY THE HI!

--------------------

OfflineSky Hy 420 Guy
Stranger
Male
    #14112542 - 03/13/11 12:33 AM (13 years, 19 days ago)

One thing more I noticed more with AM-2201 over the JDUB series. It has a high ability to induce rather than decline psychotic thoughts. Should I be legally allowed to smoke herbs rather than a chemical I wouldn't being thinking this crazily...I smoke to try to escape this type of mania.

Offlineenrasral
Stranger
Re: AM-2201*** vs JWH-073 vs -019 vs -200 - Synthetic Cannabanoid Comparison [Re: thedon180]
    #15038221 - 09/06/11 01:57 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I think am-2201 is about 3 times as potent then jwh-018.
Paranoia is normal if u take too much and you will build up toleranse very quik, first time is specelly extreme even for the most experienced users. Sorry for the bad English i`m from Norway

OfflineMoNsTeRz uH GoD
Stranger
    #16349801 - 06/08/12 12:41 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I made the Shit and sold it... i know what goes in it and i smoked an ounce and a half a day.... for 1 year straight. All day everyday it is all i cared about... i now have the lungs of a 50 year old and can hardly have sex with my girlfriend cause i cant keep it up... i have random weird bumps under my skin that i think might be cancerous and i cant move my arms or legs without them craccking like im a fucking grandpa... i lost 90 pounds when i was smoking that shit and would throw up for 10 hours a day and sweat till my clothes were soaked... i cant shit right now and all these things are 2 months after i quit smoking it... while i was smoking it trying to quit i would blackout randdomly and not breathe until ssomeone poured water on me to wake me up cause all the blood rushed to my head. I had to be put on mediations for my blood pressure because i was in stroke levels for weeks... i needed medication for panik and anxiety attacked because i would get so worked up i couldnt calm down. I broke my hand twice from punching stuff when i was pissed... i couldnt eat at all when i was smoking it. I would substitute like 7 to 10 bowls for a meal... i am now doing fine but have weird lumps under my skin alot of them around my body i cant exercise without basically laying down to catch my breathe. I was smoking a blend i made myself with 140mg per gram of am2201 and an ounce and a half of that a day... you do the math with how much research chemical i was putting in my body.  Not to mention i would pack a shit load of the chemical itself... i quit that quickly because i had a horrible trip where i dosed 500 mg of am2201 99.9% pure where my whole body went cold i was with friends luckily but my body went cold also my face went pale white and i couldnt move talk or stop shaking... i had to remind myself to breathe. Also if you say im lieing thats cool idc i had a rediculous tolerence. And no dont say im a dumbass i manufactured the shit myself ive done the research more then most people have on any subject because i was worried when i was going threw withdrawls it was my body shutting down. i smoked an ounce and a half a day. Thats more then most people do a week or hell a month. I had pounds infront of me and i just packed a bowl every 5 minutes. Id wake up threwout the night every hour on the hour to smoke 5 bowls then get so high i passed out and back up an hour later. I couldnt sleep right wouldnt eat right i even started making my own blends with 700mg per gram of am2201. Not very smart i know i found that out when after a week or two i couldnt drink anything until around 1 p.m. a day or id throw it up and continue throwing up until i dry heaved and then id do that for 10 to 12 hours until i could calm down and stop. Id take 30 showers a day just to keep the sweat off and hopefully stop throwing up. Ive had tests done and nothing is wrong in my heart echo, my blood work was fine, and chest xray was fine. But i now have the lungs of a 50 year old and my bones feel like i have artheristis in ever bone of my body anytime i move i can feel... shit let alone hear it crack. The doctors cant tell me anything is wrong but i am certain there is... i cough up black shit everyday all day i dont stop coughing and i have fluids in my throat constantly and it feels like i cant breathe right. I hope you take this into consideration and stop. Im not forcing anyone to do anything. All im saying is ive been there. Ive done that. And if you think your smarter then me and you continue to do it and ignore the message you will regret it and i repeat you... you will regret it... I MADE THE SHIT I KNOW WHAT GOES IN IT. IT IS A CHEMICAL ORDERED FROM CHINA MADE BY THERE CHEMISTS THAT ARE THEN SPRAYED ON A LEAF MOST COMMONLY MARSHMALLOW LEAF OR DAMAINA THAT IS HARMFUL TO YOUR BODY I WITNESSED IT FIRST HAND.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules