Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: Inducing bad trips.... [Re: schmutzen]
    #1341744 - 02/27/03 11:15 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Hey the best way to induce a bad trip would be to concentrate on the thing that bothers you most and try to imagine worse and worse situations. Then just go with the spiral. Not realy a good idea though.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblethepodman
Pod King

Loc: Pod Nightmare
Re: Inducing bad trips.... [Re: Howardo]
    #1342556 - 02/28/03 08:31 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Here is one way to have a bad trip (I really don't recommend this, if you do this, some of the things you do may cause you to get hurt, expelled, arrested, possibly deported... to put it another way, don't try this at home).

First take the hallucinogen or whatever. Then take some stimulants (caffeine, or cocaine if you can get it), enough to get your heart beating fast. Drink a lot of water with some ex-lax, then do #1 and #2 in your pants, load your pockets with drugs (weed, meth, coke, shrooms, anything you can find) and paraphernalia (pipes, razor blades, spoons, etc). Also carry some sort of weapon (if you have a knife, make a small cut on yourself somewhere and bleed all over the knife).
Now find some cops. Start cursing at them and waving the bloody knife at them, and tell them you killed some people and you're going to kill more. Show them all the illegal things you have (the more the better) and keep threating the police officers.

--------------------
www.drugpolicyalliance.org
"Hey daddy, president Bush tried marijuana, I think I will."

InvisibleOctopusDr
Octi Doci

Re: Inducing bad trips.... [Re: thepodman]
    #1342862 - 02/28/03 11:12 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

yeah that'll do it. :shocked: 

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
    #1363422 - 03/10/03 02:08 PM (21 years, 24 days ago)

I have a friend who took 2 tripple stacked acid hits on some sugar cubes. The voices started telling him to kill his family. I cant tell the story with nearly the detail he can, but it started off with just telling him to make rancid meat, and places too hide bodies... but when he came down and went to sleep around 9 in the morning a day and a half after eatting it, he started a series of dreams where he fortressed himself in his room. We're talking drinking out of old coke cans, boarded up door, with a small corner pealed away, stabbing at your family members with a broken shard of a broomstick.... it happened for 3 dqays in a row. and this all happened when I first started to meet him, and I really noticed the change in him after that... ofcourse that much acid isnt equivelant to any ammount of mushrooms, I just thought I'd share.

OfflineDruginduced
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Inducing bad trips.... [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #1363895 - 03/10/03 05:22 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

Eat some mushrooms that might have been contaminated. You won't know if you are just feeling different or if you are actually sick from contamination/ your lungs are melting/ your coughing up chunks of your body organs/ that bubbling you hear and feel in your throat is actually stomach acid that was released upon your organs/ basically start the trip with a bad idea in your mind (contammed shrooms) and you will have a hell of a bad trip.

OfflineTRaNcE_TriPPeR
TRaNcE FoRTriPPiNG!
Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: Inducing bad trips.... [Re: Druginduced]
    #1366907 - 03/11/03 04:59 PM (21 years, 22 days ago)

I ate contaminated shrooms on Christmas 02. I didn't know it at the time, but my trip fucking sucked. But it wasn't like a horrible trip. But it was like a "sick and puke" type of trip.

If you want to have a bad trip, do it when you're in a horrible mood in a place you hate and around people that annoy you and listen to music that you totally dispise or dark, evil type music. If that doesn't put you into a bad trip, I don't know what would. But I do not recommend inducing a bad trip. Bad trips really fuck you up (I've had a few that will be with me for a long time, and have actually had flashbacks of my bad trips).

--------------------
"GROOVY" - Popular 60's Slang :smirk:

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #1367582 - 03/11/03 11:49 PM (21 years, 22 days ago)

The only bad trip that might teach you most about yourself is a "mind" bad trip. No cops, no other drugs, no friends who try to give you a bad trip, just you and your mind... a circle of bad thoughts and worries...

I have never had a bad trip and i don't want a bad trip...

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

Re: Inducing bad trips.... [Re: Annom]
    #1373521 - 03/13/03 04:36 PM (21 years, 20 days ago)

No trip is "bad" in my opinion. Some are just very intense and harder to handle. Scarry maybe, but always a learning experience. What some might call a bad trip I call a profound learning experience.
Be all and you'll be to end all!

--------------------
Be all and you'll be to end all

Offlinejarby
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Inducing bad trips.... [Re: mntlfngrs]
    #1373560 - 03/13/03 04:54 PM (21 years, 20 days ago)

Tripping in your house alone while your parents are there I think would be enough to have a bad trip.

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
Re: Inducing bad trips.... [Re: mntlfngrs]
    #1373593 - 03/13/03 05:05 PM (21 years, 20 days ago)

listen to KMFDM extremelly loudly in a crowded apartement with dozens of people tripping balls and rolling and god only knows what else. Ask yourself, "why am i here". Freightening colour schemes are fucking nuts. DARK reds and blacks, terrible oranges from cold blue.

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

Anonymous

#1386665 - 03/18/03 03:30 AM (21 years, 16 days ago)

eh... during a bad trip, you're too busy being scared\paranoid\panicky to gain much from the experience....

OfflineSombie
Moonrock eater

Loc: Stafford, Virginia
Re: Inducing bad trips.... [Re: jarby]
    #1387179 - 03/18/03 06:44 AM (21 years, 16 days ago)

nah, didn't give me a bad trip.

but they were sleeping, so whatever.

--------------------
"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable." - Hunter S Thompson

Check out Agio

Follow my NFL Blog

Offlineehem
Stranger

Re: Inducing bad trips.... [Re: schmutzen]
    #11705028 - 12/23/09 09:39 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

my first trip(the only one soo far) 3 drops was a very bad one due to the bad set and setting, but made me realise that i was living a fictional reality with the lies that i created which pushed me to change my reality tunnel, i am agnostic, i have no belief system. i am completely lost in time.

i would like to trip on psychedelics again starting with a small dose and building up to higher doses to completely loose my ego and gain more insight.

any suggestions?

InvisibleScudreloaded
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
Re: Inducing bad trips.... [Re: celestialtripper]
    #11708777 - 12/23/09 09:17 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

yeah that sounds about right. they've always been crazy trips  when your going for a level 4 or 5 by yourself.
My first time i had one of thsoe was on a Half O of mush.
I don't have too many bad trips at all anymore. I can to an extent understand things.
That " they know" and  " don't tell him the secret" is kinda funny to do. but i hate it when people start doing that.

--------------------
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. - Hunter S. Thompson

- believe what you may but take the internet with a grain of salt

Offlineehem
Stranger

Re: Inducing bad trips.... [Re: Scudreloaded]
    #11709012 - 12/23/09 10:00 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

can i mix them into a cocktail like blender and then i would have an ego loss drink?

ego loss drinks, do you think are they marketable?

any suggestions.

Offlineehem
Stranger

Re: Inducing bad trips.... [Re: ehem]
    #11709020 - 12/23/09 10:01 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

btw what time is it?

im really lost.

InvisibleScudreloaded
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Inducing bad trips.... [Re: ehem]
    #11709372 - 12/23/09 11:07 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Possibly.
you would just mark up the price of the liqour your use to includ the drug you added.
i don't believe theres much market though for this sort of thing. I usualy just do it so every now and then i'll be drinkin with my friends and then we'll trip a lil

--------------------
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. - Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineRedRainDrop
LucidPsychonaught
Male

#11716233 - 12/25/09 09:48 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Bad trip... hmmm the best way would to take a high dose, not listen to music, in a very warm room, (when I trip I NEED fresh air, or I feel faint) Even if the music is something you don't like, you can find something good about it while tripping... i find no music is more torture than music you don't like. Another way to ensure a bad trip, is to trip while people are around you arguing.
yelling always puts me in  a terrible mood.

Also really tacky cheesy cartoons, make for a terrible horrifying trip sometimes.

--------------------
Fact: Saving the environment can take centuries
A blow job can take up to 5 minutes.
"When was the last time you heard green peace talk about the immense pleasure you get when you put your penis in someone Else's mouth? " -jonlajoie

InvisibleScudreloaded
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Inducing bad trips.... [Re: RedRainDrop]
    #11718461 - 12/25/09 09:00 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

okay
if the person hasn't ever tripped b4, thats the easiest people to induce bad trips to
tell em the worlds ending
or start speaking of some "secret"  ( even if its bullshit) and they'll be a lil off
generalized words like  "them, they, those people" freak people out
could tell em the shrooms there on have acid in them lol....i've been told theres acid in the weed i was smoking
but that was years ago when i first started and i kinda think thats a myth
i dunno man, just be careful. people are unpredictable on drugs

--------------------

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
    #11718566 - 12/25/09 09:25 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

One sure fire way to induce a bad trip is to start wanting the trip to end during the trip. :feelsbadman:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies