Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineGWAR
Scumdog of theUniverse
 User Gallery

Loc: Antarctica
Should i ask out my friend?
    #1361099 - 03/09/03 04:49 PM (21 years, 25 days ago)

Ok, i know this girl, i havnt *known* her too long, i actually met her on the internet like 2 years ago cause she used to live in the same town as me, and we would just talk casually, it was a long tmie ago so i dont remember what sorta things we would say, but i do remember thinkin she was really cool. anyway, i didnt talk to her on the internet for a long time cause either me or her stopped goin online as often. then she moved back and she came to my house one day with some of my other friends to matchdown, and since i had sent her a pic of me (i had none of her) she recognized me.

anyway, she is really cool, i mean, she's a great friend and I really enjoy hangin out with her, and she's into the same sorta stuff as me.. so natuarally i'm very attracted to her, but since she's such a good friend, i'm a little hesitant to ask her out, i dont want to make our relationship 'weird' if it turns out she doesnt feel the same way about me.

I don't know what the fuck i should do!

--------------------

"Freedom to all the people... Brave, true and strong... Freedom to all the people... Unless I think you're wrong!!!"

Edited by GWAR (03/09/03 05:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledjfrog
omgws!!!1!

Re: Should i ask out my friend? [Re: GWAR]
    #1361149 - 03/09/03 05:10 PM (21 years, 25 days ago)

ask her out silly.  Sounds like things are on the up and up, she's not going to get mad at you or anything.

Although she could be a crazy psycho stalker type.  Do you really think its coincidence she showed up at your house randomly with some friends?  :wink:  just kiddin...

OfflineGWAR
Scumdog of theUniverse
 User Gallery

Re: Should i ask out my friend? [Re: djfrog]
    #1361164 - 03/09/03 05:16 PM (21 years, 25 days ago)

haha, thanks man, i feel better already..

as for the coincidence part.. I already thought of that... but i sorta think she mighta been with one of my friends at that time.. i used to just let the whole neighborhood come to my house and get high, my parents own the place but dont live there no more, and even when they did we were allowed to smoke.. but i don't know, it doesn't really matter

--------------------

"Freedom to all the people... Brave, true and strong... Freedom to all the people... Unless I think you're wrong!!!"

Edited by GWAR (03/09/03 05:21 PM)

OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

#1361460 - 03/09/03 08:06 PM (21 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Should i ask out my friend?

Yes, you'll never know otherwise!

--------------------

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #1361620 - 03/09/03 11:32 PM (21 years, 24 days ago)

Just bring up in a conversation that you quite like her, and ask her if she would consider giving it a shot. She may just want to stay friends, but she may want to go out with you. Either way, you'll never know unless you talk to her. Good luck! I've been down that road, and it sure isn't easy.

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Re: Should i ask out my friend? [Re: djfrog]
    #1361674 - 03/10/03 12:46 AM (21 years, 24 days ago)

seriously, ask her. almost no female will ever be suprised that someone is interested in her, and they're not likely to be ofenbded. even if they aren't interested you still have a friend.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

OfflineGWAR
Scumdog of theUniverse
 User Gallery

Re: Should i ask out my friend? [Re: canid]
    #1363033 - 03/10/03 11:36 AM (21 years, 24 days ago)

thanks for the advice guys :smile:

--------------------

Invisiblematts
matts

[Re: GWAR]
    #1364147 - 03/10/03 07:46 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

OfflineGWAR
Scumdog of theUniverse
 User Gallery

Re: Should i ask out my friend? [Re: matts]
    #1366739 - 03/11/03 03:45 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

^^^^^^^^
i know it's true :smile:
maybe not the *rest* of my life, but at least for a long time

but i'll ask her out, the worst that can happen is she says no.. the best that can happen.. who knows :smile:

but another thing happened to me today, some virgin chick on my bus was telling me how far she could put in her finger down her throat, and i guess i was sort of flirting with her too, but i always talk to her on the bus, then just before i got off (the bus, lol) she told me she wanted to blow me.. so now i have the choice between the easy virgin(with whom i would NOT want a long term relationship with, but who knows how she feels), or the friend i have feelings for :confused:

I know what i should do...... but damn... btw, this is the 2nd time in the last few months a girl i considerded a casual aquitance offered me oral sex.. the other girl i turned down flat out because i wasn't interested... i wasn't attracted to her at all (and i don't just mean her appearance), and i sat beside her everyday in class.. it would have been too weird for me.

i don't know why the fuck i'm postin this stuff on the internet tho! i guess it's cause i just wanna get this shit off my chest, and these are things i wouldnt share with my friends, they wouldnt understand, they would just tell me to go for the easy chicks

--------------------

OfflineaYs
I am the light.

Loc: Texas
    #1366776 - 03/11/03 04:03 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

honestly, there is no such thing as a friend that is a girl... NO MATTER what you will be attracted to her. that's just the way nature works... It's call the ladder theory, check it out here: http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html haha i love that site

OfflineGWAR
Scumdog of theUniverse
 User Gallery

Re: Should i ask out my friend? [Re: aYs]
    #1366895 - 03/11/03 04:55 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

*edit*

i thought about it a bit more.. and i'm more inclined to believe the people that posted below me.. there is some truth to that site.. but there's a lot of bullshit too..

--------------------

Edited by GWAR (03/12/03 02:52 PM)

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
    #1367496 - 03/11/03 10:30 PM (21 years, 22 days ago)

aYs, being sexualy attracted to a friend of the oposite sex is sort of par for the course (sex being an instinctively driven compulsion), but that dosen't mean that most people can not maintain a platonic relationship with them if they genuinely want to.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

OfflineTeKn0
†hè
Male User Gallery

Loc: ŵįţĥįń ? ?ŧąţĩ�...
    #1369059 - 03/12/03 10:26 AM (21 years, 22 days ago)

LoL,
Looks like something some college student wrote up....
But seriously, that is downright stereotypical, to say all men and all women think in that particular type of context, like to say
"Sally: So you're saying that a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive.
Harry: No, you pretty much want to nail them, too." - BULLSHIT!!!

If there is a non-attractive girl that I am friends with, for reasons beyond physical appearance and since I have decided to become friends with her, I automatically want to do her...? please :smirk:

There may be some truth to what that website is saying, but it is mostly bullshit or only from a single male perspective, so please dont go telling all the girls you know that every guy that hangs out with her wants to get it on, it may give her the wrong idea about the guy, then the guy may have to shut her down, and that never feels good. 

--------------------
Listen, or your tongue will keep you deaf. :wink:
ŦēҜй? - ??ĜįĈ?? ҒűČҝĮńĜ ?đVǻŃčЄмЄńŦ

OfflineASloan471
Stranger

Loc: SC
Re: Should i ask out my friend? [Re: TeKn0]
    #1415490 - 03/27/03 07:49 PM (21 years, 6 days ago)

Post Deleted by Administrator

--------------------
???`?._.?????`?._.????Reality Is Just A Crutch For Those Who Cant Handle The Drugs????._.???`???._.???`?

InvisibleMeat_Log_Smurf
FumbDuck

Loc: BFE
Re: Should i ask out my friend? [Re: ASloan471]
    #1415525 - 03/27/03 08:03 PM (21 years, 6 days ago)

Dont say hey would you go out with me? Just ask her if she wants to catch a flick this weekend. That way its not really a date your just going to the movies with her. Let things develop slowly. The slower the better, thats unless some punk ass has his eye on her. Then you might wanna try speeding things up a bit.

Anonymous #1

#1416387 - 03/29/03 12:28 AM (21 years, 5 days ago)

n/a

Anonymous #1

Post deleted by Papaver [Re: GWAR]
    #1416650 - 03/29/03 08:57 AM (21 years, 5 days ago)

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger
Loc: under a pine
Re: Should i ask out my friend? [Re: ]
    #1418045 - 03/30/03 09:31 AM (21 years, 4 days ago)

don't ask !!!!! It never works !!!! just take her hand ! let nature speaks !!!...

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: Should i ask out my friend? [Re: KOPELANDIAA]
    #1419433 - 03/31/03 06:34 AM (21 years, 3 days ago)

That wouldn't go down too well if they don't want to be more than friends, and will probably make things really awkward if she throws your hand away, or pushes it away. However, if she does want to be with you, it's obviously going to be a good thing. I'm just a pessimist I guess.
Asking her to a movie, or something without it being an official date will help keep the tension to a low level, and if it goes really well, you can try asking her, or just making the move a few "dates" later.

Anyways, he asked that a while ago. How did it go? Did he actually ask?

OfflineRob_K
s p a c e d

Loc: London
Re: Should i ask out my friend? [Re: Sheepish]
    #1420235 - 03/31/03 05:34 PM (21 years, 3 days ago)

I don't wanna put you off cos this could well be a completely different situation but..

I have a female friend I met while out clubbing and she lives in the next town. We started hanging out and over the course of about 4 months we became really close mates. I mean really close, like we knew what the other was thinking, how to make each other laugh, it was perfect. I knew I had feelings for her but surpressed them cos she had a flirty long distance relationship going on with another guy. fair enough, I wasn't going to make a move. He turned out to be a complete asshole and she got hurt and didn't want to trust another guy.

Within a couple of weeks she had expressed feelings for another one of our friends and I thought "time to do something about this- it's now or never." I never meant it to happen this way but we went out drinking and went back to hers. We were both fairly drunk but not too bad. We ended up kissing in bed. nothing more- just kissing. We'd slept in the same bed before, but done nothing. I was elated and she was saying things like "I've never had such strong feelings for anyone" and that i was the "best kisser she'd ever known." I could have gone further but didn't want to take advantage in case she was drunk. She sure didn't seem too wasted.

Next morning she claims that she has no recollection of what we did and tells me that it was just the drink talking, that she had no feelings for me like that. She loves me as a friend but that's all.

About a week later she starts going out with the other guy, I was absolutely gutted. I suspect my girl told me what she wanted to believe to make life easier on herself, though she would deny this. Seeing her now is still kind of weird and we don't see each other that much any more. Worst of all I have to see them together when we're out clubbing, and act like it's all fine. He has no idea what happened.

All I'm saying is before you do anything, be as sure as you can be that your feelings are returned.

Hope your story has a happier ending than mine!

--------------------
-{ divined from the mind }--

My music

Edited by Rob_K (03/31/03 05:47 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals