Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineshrooman
journeyman
laser shows
    #1366243 - 03/11/03 02:35 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

hey in boston mass they have laser shows at the museum of science. They have ones like pink floyd, the beatles, tool, and a whole lot of others. I was just wondering if anyone has been to a laser show tripping before? I was thinking about doing a low dose and going to see one of these. The thing is i would be sort of in public, but not many people are there at 10:30 pm anyways. And like all of them are psychadelic, especially the tool one that i was looking at pictures from. So i bet a lot of people there would be on drugs, but im just wondering if this would be a cool idea...alright thanks!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
Re: laser shows [Re: shrooman]
    #1366322 - 03/11/03 02:59 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Go with you gut, is there prevailent security there?

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #1366332 - 03/11/03 03:02 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Dude, I'm pretty sure that many people would be on something.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlineshrooman
journeyman
Re: laser shows [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #1366341 - 03/11/03 03:04 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

they probably have some sort of security, but none that would be crazy uptight, and the show is in the dark so during it they wouldnt be able to see you. I would be taking a low does, probably a little less then 2 grams, i have taken more then this before and felt like i could control myself perfectly. I would rather just smoke, but that wears off to quickly, and would probably be harder to do before it started. Does anyone have experience with being in public on low doses?

Offlineishotu1
    #1366353 - 03/11/03 03:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

if u can control it go for it especially the tool one that would be phat too bad we dont have shit like that around here. but yea the security shouldnt bother you as long as you dont freak out.

Offlineforevadazin
It's so easy toslip
Re: laser shows [Re: ishotu1]
    #1366405 - 03/11/03 03:26 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Dude im from pittsburgh and we always go tripping to the laser shows. We smoke in the parking lot and its real chill. You just got to be chill getting tickets and you'll be alright. We usually stay after and talk to the guy who runs the laser show cause hes real chill. I dunno this might be only here but I mean its a huge science center as they call it and they are super chill. Like at the beginning of the show the dudes always like "Hey no smoking in here, ciggerettes and other things" and then he laughs..I dunno..and if your chill when it comes to tripping and not all super spun high energy freaking out loud kinda person you should be fine..

Im done mumbling I swear..

Offlineshrooman
journeyman
Re: laser shows [Re: forevadazin]
    #1368699 - 03/12/03 10:32 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

yeah man thats exactly what this is, its a huge science museum, The Boston Museum of Science, and inside they have the laser shows.....i think im going to definatly do it.

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
    #1368834 - 03/12/03 11:22 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

hey!...vancouver here....
Let me say security for lazer shows are lax.  I've gone drunk, stoned, high on acid, shrooms, and combinations of the aforementioned.

They are fucking awesome!!  It'll blow your mind, the higher the dose the better, but i warn you now that all the people will trip you  out (i dont usually trip in public).  If the setup is similar to the one in vancouver, go laydown on the stage.  Seats are ok, but not when you can lay down and be blown away.

OH!!!,,,,when they flash the low-lazers at the end, dont trip out...they're SUPPOSED to be low. :crazy:

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Offlinepillsbury420
psychedelicscientist

Re: laser shows [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1369105 - 03/12/03 12:40 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

They have a "pink floyd the wall" laser show around here quite often.. i've never been but i might just go when my friend finally get's his first crop of the sacred shroomies :smile:.  I've been to a movie theatre on acid and it wasn't that bad.. of course waiting in line to get the tickets and having the cops check my id was kinda rough.. but pretty fun! 

--------------------
The day you were born, you were born free. That is your privilege.

I forgot to remember.

Offlineshrooman
journeyman
Re: laser shows [Re: pillsbury420]
    #1369166 - 03/12/03 01:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

yeah i think im going to definatly do it sometime soon, i just gotta get some shroomies, and some friends who wanna go. I have a hard choice tho...there is Pink Floyd: The Wall, Pink Floyd: The Dark Side of the Moon, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, umm...and a Tool one. I will probably hit a couple of them.

Invisibleperuvian spark
Stranger

#1369347 - 03/12/03 02:17 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I saw the Dark Side of the Rainbow laser show on mushrooms. As soon as "Breathe" started and all the lasers were doing their thing - my mind was jelly and at the mercy of the lasers for the rest of the show. And at the end of that "goodbye cruel world" song ( anyone who's been there knows what I mean ) what they did scared the SHIT out of me ( almost literally! )

--------------------
"The only unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain and everything is changeable."

OfflineBenL
Stranger
Re: laser shows [Re: peruvian spark]
    #1369850 - 03/12/03 04:50 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

You gotta write a trip report about it when you get back man.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Pink Floyd

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience