Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | Next > | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offline245willow19

Re: Pictorial for Modern Opium Growers, How to grow opium [Re: shLong]
    #17825285 - 02/18/13 03:16 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

What strain are they anyway?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'sconsin Flag
Re: Pictorial for Modern Opium Growers, How to grow opium [Re: 245willow19] * 1
    #17825885 - 02/18/13 05:05 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Tazzies I believe.

Its hard to tell now. I've traded so many.

Offline245willow19

#17875170 - 02/27/13 02:29 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Cool.

Anyway ...Bump!

Invisiblemapleleafmarijuana
Archaeotek Magos
Female User Gallery

Loc: Alberta, Canada
Re: Pictorial for Modern Opium Growers, How to grow opium [Re: 245willow19]
    #17894840 - 03/02/13 10:33 PM (11 years, 28 days ago)

i'm debating setting up a field, since they are so inconspicous and i know a a few spots where i could just add to patches that were around but just beef em up. and a few more options as well.

what i'm really debating is growing more than enough opium to begin a very serious drug addiction. ot only that i'd trade the opium for other drugs and someone might become addict or get hurt etc and i couldn't live with it

--------------------
Vinegar Tom
stay black cocksucker, thats the most important thing - joey coco diaz
Flesh is Weak. All Hail the Machine God!

Offline245willow19

Re: Pictorial for Modern Opium Growers, How to grow opium [Re: mapleleafmarijuana]
    #17896049 - 03/03/13 07:18 AM (11 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

mapleleafmarijuana said:
i'm debating setting up a field, since they are so inconspicous and i know a a few spots where i could just add to patches that were around but just beef em up. and a few more options as well.

what i'm really debating is growing more than enough opium to begin a very serious drug addiction. ot only that i'd trade the opium for other drugs and someone might become addict or get hurt etc and i couldn't live with it

That's the exact same thing I was doing. Anyway You could grow a fucking field of poppies and nobody would know the difference because they would think it's just pretty flowers :shrug:
It's a win, win situation

Archaeotek Magos
Female User Gallery

#17896604 - 03/03/13 10:29 AM (11 years, 27 days ago)

What about the ending up a lifelong opiate habit part? And potentially starting others down that path?

--------------------
Vinegar Tom

Offline245willow19

Re: Pictorial for Modern Opium Growers, How to grow opium [Re: mapleleafmarijuana]
    #17896826 - 03/03/13 11:22 AM (11 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

mapleleafmarijuana said:
What about the ending up a lifelong opiate habit part? And potentially starting others down that path?

Of course, that's always a serious risk....but life is about risks, isn't it? that's why I say people should be really cautious when growing/taking opium. However, you would probably need to grow a lot of poppies to actually become a lifetime addict unless you become a junkie and seek stronger opiates like oxy or heroin...all drugs are a risk...especially legal drugs :shrug:. Anyway I didn't sell or give people opium because deep down I didn't want to become a drug dealer or become the reason why people became addicts...ya get me?

Archaeotek Magos
Female User Gallery

#17896951 - 03/03/13 11:53 AM (11 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

Esekon Kelly said:
Quote:

mapleleafmarijuana said:

Of course, that's always a serious risk....but life is about risks, isn't it? that's why I say people should be really cautious when growing/taking opium. However, you would probably need to grow a lot of poppies to actually become a lifetime addict unless you become a junkie and seek stronger opiates like oxy or heroin...all drugs are a risk...especially legal drugs :shrug:. Anyway I didn't sell or give people opium because deep down I didn't want to become a drug dealer or become the reason why people became addicts...ya get me?

Its a lifelong affliction not a risk, asshole. I don't want to risk my quality of life and those that love and depend on me for a drug that has terible addictive qualities. Its so insidious its not funny. Anyone with just a few pods worth of seeds could grow enough opiun to get high for at least a year all day everyday.
Didn't you stop using them too?

I realize how rude this comes off as and I apologize but these are serious things and can lead you down a road where you'll be enslaved to the latex gummy resin of a plant and people should be aware.

--------------------
Vinegar Tom

Offline245willow19

#17897055 - 03/03/13 12:14 PM (11 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

mapleleafmarijuana said:
Quote:

Esekon Kelly said:
Quote:

mapleleafmarijuana said:

Its a lifelong affliction not a risk, asshole. I don't want to risk my quality of life and those that love and depend on me for a drug that has terible addictive qualities. Its so insidious its not funny. Anyone with just a few pods worth of seeds could grow enough opiun to get high for at least a year all day everyday.
Didn't you stop using them too?

I realize how rude this comes off as and I apologize but these are serious things and can lead you down a road where you'll be enslaved to the latex gummy resin of a plant and people should be aware.

Sorry if I came across as some sort of asshole and I perfectly agree with what you have just said. I did stop using opiates because it did destroy my life...I even mentioned it in this thread to warn people about addiction and unexpected. Its a dangerous road and she will ensnare you and make you believe the high was worth everything including your life. Don't become the next victim. But if you want to do opium or opiates then I won't stop you...imma just trying to say that its your decision whether or not you want to join this sinful business :shrug:. I have fallen prey to her, and to be honest, I feel conflicted whether the high was worth it or not...i'm still trying to figure it out even today...its frustrating

Archaeotek Magos
Female User Gallery

#17897171 - 03/03/13 12:40 PM (11 years, 27 days ago)

you didn't really come off as a asshole i'm just terrified that so many people who believe that homegrown/natural/shamanic drug use is perfectly safe, if you have self control ad are responsible. i've heard people online and in real life talk about how shamans and ancient peoples used poppies as a medicine without making them into the toxic poisons morphine, oxy ,etc. are. And if you control yourself you can do the same, and maybe even get some sort of mystical/spiritual awareness or self-awareness on top of the super super amazing high. opium is as strong ad deadly as heroin, oxy etc. because it`s a mix of opiates orally, it`s very long lasting and can stack up with day to day use and is incredibly dangerous to mix with other depressant drugs

that's the worst part. the high's worth it (to me, maybe you escelon and countless others in the past, present and future). util the only thing worthwhile is the high, which makes it not worth it

(does that last part make sense?)

--------------------
Vinegar Tom

Edited by mapleleafmarijuana (03/03/13 12:44 PM)

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

#17897214 - 03/03/13 12:47 PM (11 years, 27 days ago)

If one were to collect the raw, what's the preferred ROA or the next step?

Is the raw worth smoking, or should you further purify it?

I've heard of people eating balls of opium, what's the story with that?
And....are the pods worth taking once they're milked?

Offline245willow19

#17897352 - 03/03/13 01:16 PM (11 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

shLong said:
If one were to collect the raw, what's the preferred ROA or the next step?

Is the raw worth smoking, or should you further purify it?

I've heard of people eating balls of opium, what's the story with that?
And....are the pods worth taking once they're milked?

Purify it! I always cook opium to get rid of most of the plant matter...it makes it easier to smoke and consume :shrug:. The pods are still worth taking when they've been milked because there's still traceable amounts of opiates contained in the stalk, leaves and pods itself. I never liked smoking raw opium...IME, cooking it makes it a little bit more tolerable for the lungs :shrug:. Yeah I've heard about ingesting balls of opium and its a much better high than smoking because the high lasts a lot longer...however it takes about 30mins to an hour or so to actually reach its peak. But you need to have a fair amount of opium if you want to have pleasant and descent nod. Of course, I must also mention that it's much easier to OD and vomit when ingesting balls of opium...it's dangerous cause you never know what kind of tolerance you have and what the effects might be :shrug:

Edited by 245willow19 (03/03/13 01:23 PM)

Offline245willow19

#17897374 - 03/03/13 01:21 PM (11 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

mapleleafmarijuana said:
you didn't really come off as a asshole i'm just terrified that so many people who believe that homegrown/natural/shamanic drug use is perfectly safe, if you have self control ad are responsible. i've heard people online and in real life talk about how shamans and ancient peoples used poppies as a medicine without making them into the toxic poisons morphine, oxy ,etc. are. And if you control yourself you can do the same, and maybe even get some sort of mystical/spiritual awareness or self-awareness on top of the super super amazing high. opium is as strong ad deadly as heroin, oxy etc. because it`s a mix of opiates orally, it`s very long lasting and can stack up with day to day use and is incredibly dangerous to mix with other depressant drugs

that's the worst part. the high's worth it (to me, maybe you escelon and countless others in the past, present and future). util the only thing worthwhile is the high, which makes it not worth it

(does that last part make sense?)

The last sentence doesn't make much sense to me...can you simple it down :confused:. Yeah opiates are very addictive. I've been researching the history of opiates and opium for years...but I am not professor though

OfflineBeanhead
IS IRONIC PARADOX
 User Gallery

Loc: Geospatial inversion.
    #17908781 - 03/05/13 04:23 PM (11 years, 25 days ago)

Is it about time to start growing?

i'm gonna plant all the forests around me full of poppies :awedance:

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

Re: Pictorial for Modern Opium Growers, How to grow opium [Re: Beanhead]
    #17908927 - 03/05/13 04:51 PM (11 years, 25 days ago)

You're in Europe aren't you, Beanhead? (not that it's relevant)

OfflineBeanhead
IS IRONIC PARADOX
 User Gallery

Loc: Geospatial inversion.
    #17909343 - 03/05/13 06:09 PM (11 years, 25 days ago)

Yes! Border of Belgium/Netherlands. Hoping to have my first year of poppies, encountered them three years back in someones garden and was enthralled ever since...

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

Re: Pictorial for Modern Opium Growers, How to grow opium [Re: Beanhead]
    #17909367 - 03/05/13 06:14 PM (11 years, 25 days ago)

Good luck, brotha.
Do you have your seeds ready?

I have so many strains that IDK what im gonna go after.

I do it guerilla style in corn fields though :lol:
So it probably doesnt matter

InvisibleDoctor Sponge
He's off on a tangent
Male User Gallery

Loc: the desert Flag
    #17909978 - 03/05/13 08:09 PM (11 years, 25 days ago)

im telling you poppies are not as inconspicuous as you may think..there huge fucking plants like 4 feet tall..also good luck on not having birds and gophers eating up all your poppies..i had 2 gophers demolish a 4 foot t.peruvianis in less than a week down to the nub..on another note that would be hilarious if somecne came upon you slicing opium poppies in a poppy field like it was fucking afgahnistan:lol:

--------------------

InvisibleshLong
Male User Gallery

Re: Pictorial for Modern Opium Growers, How to grow opium [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #17910023 - 03/05/13 08:17 PM (11 years, 25 days ago)

Well, 1,000 plants in half a dozen locations, the chances are fairly good some will do fine :smile:

OfflinePmotor
Male

Loc: Alaska
Re: Pictorial for Modern Opium Growers, How to grow opium [Re: shLong] * 1
    #17910929 - 03/05/13 11:17 PM (11 years, 25 days ago)

New to this forum, but am an indoor poppy grower.
I use the pods for arthritus, been seven years now without increasing dosage, knock wood.  Friends starting the same time I did are up over 200 mg per day, no way to grow that much.  At 10 mg per pod it just would not work.  I do manage to grow over 75 pods per month, leaving a few extra for sharing as I only use 15 mg per day.

This pod did a full circle, too cool.
The Dwarf Danish Flag being grown averages 17 pods per plant.  My personal best is 44 pods over 1" on a single plant.  Using rockwool croutons more than doubled the yield compared to dirt, although it did take close to a year to get to that point.

Second post, woo hoo.

--------------------
Speed of Dark

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck