Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineOnly1AK
fucken pimp
What you guys think, dried and dead? or alive and well?
    #1366012 - 03/11/03 11:03 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

The cops searcehd my house and found 2 casings.... It was cased w/ strait verm, and my friend sprayed a little bit of them w/ hydrogen peroxide solution to get rid of some cobweb...that was theyre status when they found em 2 weeks ago.. what do you think the chances are that the mycelium is still alive... i mean, if the casing drys out.. does the mycelium die? and what can kill psilocybe?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: What you guys think, dried and dead? or alive and well? [Re: Only1AK]
    #1366102 - 03/11/03 11:39 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

If you have cobweb and they don't treat it, it is doubtful that anything will fruit. I would honestly doubt if they try to grow anything... your trays are probably sitting on a shelf waiting to be tested. If this was before your first flush, there won't be much Psilo in the mycelium. Enough to show up under GC/MS, but you might get lucky if they only run chromatography. They usually use chromatography as a first test because it is cheap. Only if the chromatography is positive will they run GC or MS. If you are in hickville, you probably have a fighting chance. If you live somewhere with an advanced forensics team, then you have less of a chance, but not 100% screwed. Remember to keep your mouth shut and get an attorney.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: What you guys think, dried and dead? or alive and well? [Re: Only1AK]
    #1367545 - 03/11/03 11:26 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Why did the cops search your house? i really want to know when they are allowed to do a house search in the US.... because here in holland they aren't allowed to "just" search your house. You need to kill someone before the do a house search  :laugh:

Good luck! 

Edited by Annom (03/11/03 11:27 PM)

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
Re: What you guys think, dried and dead? or alive and well? [Re: Annom]
    #1368594 - 03/12/03 08:01 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Why did the cops search your house? i really want to know when they are allowed to do a house search in the US.... because here in holland they aren't allowed to "just" search your house. You need to kill someone before the do a house search  :laugh:

Good luck! 

They can't search your house without probable cause and/or a warrant. They will however threaten and intimidate so that you will allow them to search. 

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies