Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMCSteveyC
lib lover
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
How to deal with LSD comedowns..
    #13650745 - 12/18/10 07:42 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I love taking high doses of LSD but the one thing that i hate about it is that i cannot sleep same night and i feel incredabley shit and low for days afterwards.. I figured on a site like this full of long time acid heads some of you will have ways of dealing with it making it not so damming... I don't smoke weed so thats not an option, but any other tips would be helpful...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLobsterSauceDiscord
 User Gallery

Re: How to deal with LSD comedowns.. [Re: MCSteveyC]
    #13650751 - 12/18/10 07:45 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

A lot of things stop me from sleeping and acid is one of them. Knowing this,I just don't try and fall asleep. I usually trip at night so that means I'll get to sleep the next night.

Could you keep yourself busy and just skip a nights sleep and go to bed the next night so as you don't mess up your sleep schedule?

--------------------

Offlinedoses
Obsessive Purist
Male

Re: How to deal with LSD comedowns.. [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #13650798 - 12/18/10 08:18 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

If you don't like weed, pills like benzos or ambien can help. But even a little bit of weed, not nearly enough to get you stoned, can help a lot. Aside from that, you could plan your trips so you have enough time to come down fully before bedtime, or sleep in.

--------------------
:atom: :tripmolecule: :lsdabc: :tripmolecule: :atom:

OfflineLostVegas
Stranger
    #13650799 - 12/18/10 08:18 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

That's part of what you have to deal with when you do high doses of LSD. Since you're against smoking weed, you could throw some shrooms into the mix on your comedown. A threshold dose will make you feel at least happier.

I once had a threshold dose of some shroom honey about an hour before I did some pinpoint acid and ended up passing out in my chair from being so relaxed.

OfflineMCSteveyC
lib lover
 User Gallery

Re: How to deal with LSD comedowns.. [Re: doses]
    #13650814 - 12/18/10 08:30 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

doses said:
If you don't like weed, pills like benzos or ambien can help. But even a little bit of weed, not nearly enough to get you stoned, can help a lot. Aside from that, you could plan your trips so you have enough time to come down fully before bedtime, or sleep in.

I don't smoke anythin i've never smoked anything in my life its not a habbit i ever want to start, so unless i could eat the weed its not an option. I think next time i do a big acid session i will get some tamazipam... do you think that would work?

Offlinedoses
Obsessive Purist
Male

Re: How to deal with LSD comedowns.. [Re: MCSteveyC] * 1
    #13650816 - 12/18/10 08:32 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

You could most certainly eat the weed, or vaporize it. Look it up, it's well worth it.

--------------------
:atom: :tripmolecule: :lsdabc: :tripmolecule: :atom:

InvisibleLobsterSauceDiscord
 User Gallery

Re: How to deal with LSD comedowns.. [Re: doses]
    #13650820 - 12/18/10 08:34 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Haha,eating mushrooms to help you sleep. Classic.

--------------------

OfflineGrateful
Day Tripper
 User Gallery

Loc: In your dreams Flag
    #13650828 - 12/18/10 08:39 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

xanax........ duh

--------------------
Reality is a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs.

OfflineMCSteveyC
lib lover
 User Gallery

#13650835 - 12/18/10 08:40 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Jimtown said:

init thats just a dumb thing to do...hahaha

OfflineLostVegas
Stranger
    #13650843 - 12/18/10 08:43 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Jimtown said:

I didn't say anything about mushrooms helping anyone sleep.

I said I had a small threshold dose of shroom honey that made me super relaxed during the acid trip and I ended up just passing out a few hours later.

Regardless of that, it's not uncommon for people who've done shrooms for awhile to be able to sleep while dosed.

OfflineGrateful
Day Tripper
 User Gallery

Re: How to deal with LSD comedowns.. [Re: LostVegas]
    #13650885 - 12/18/10 08:59 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Not all acid makes you stay awake. It just depends on how good the syd is. Take xanax, it only takes a few minutes to kick in. Take a bar and call me in the morning  :bubbles:

--------------------

InvisibleReoSpeedwagon153
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chetumal, Mexico
Re: How to deal with LSD comedowns.. [Re: Grateful]
    #13650894 - 12/18/10 09:06 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

This might seem counterintuitive, but a small booster dose of L a little bit after the peak works wonders on an uncomfortable comedown.

Not sure how the mechanics of this one works, but when you start feeling the second dose of acid, it doesnt bring on much more overt psychedelic effects. It's like it smoothes out the comedown by extending the plateau.

I have taken a second dose of acid for this purpose even as late as the next day. It doesn't usually help me get to sleep, but it doesn't keep me up any longer than the original dose would have - and it makes the rest of the trip much much better.

Seriously, keep a half hit around next time you dose, and try a re-dose sometime after the peak.

--------------------
“I thought naming myself ‘ReoSpeedwagon153’ on a forum was a funny idea in 2006.”

OfflineSubconscious
Stranger
Male

#13650899 - 12/18/10 09:08 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I find a few shots of some alcohol does the trick. I prefer vodka... usually 3-4 shots is enough to numb that "buzzing" feeling in my head enough to where I can sleep.

Without alcohol I will be sitting there trying to sleep for like 3 hours before I do.

Benzos work very well too, i've used them to sleep after a trip and they work just as good if not better than alcohol- but alcohol is cheap, easy to get and will do the trick/numb your mind enough to get you to sleep.

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

#13650903 - 12/18/10 09:11 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MCSteveyC said:
I love taking high doses of LSD but the one thing that i hate about it is that i cannot sleep same night and i feel incredabley shit and low for days afterwards.. I figured on a site like this full of long time acid heads some of you will have ways of dealing with it making it not so damming... I don't smoke weed so thats not an option, but any other tips would be helpful...

Well, that's because you eat a whole sheet, and then you do an eightball too.  If you do drugs in excess, expect to feel shitty.

I suggest Ambien.

OfflineSubconscious
Stranger
Male

Re: How to deal with LSD comedowns.. [Re: BothHands]
    #13650915 - 12/18/10 09:18 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

BothHands said:
Quote:

MCSteveyC said:

Well, that's because you eat a whole sheet, and then you do an eightball too.  If you do drugs in excess, expect to feel shitty.

I suggest Ambien.

I feel shitty after LSD even with just 1-2 tabs.

After 12 hours of tripping its hard not to feel mentally/pysically exhausted/like you just got ran over by a bus. Mushrooms never do this to me... but I ALWAYS feel like shit after LSD even with just 1-2 tabs.

Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

Re: How to deal with LSD comedowns.. [Re: BothHands] * 1
    #13650916 - 12/18/10 09:18 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Don't forget to eat right towards the end of a trip. Your body has just used a tremendous amount of nutrients in processing the experience of the past 8 hours, so replenishing your reserves is a good idea. It will probably help you rest better and feel more refreshed when waking up. Also you can do high dose vitamin C, say about 5000mg before bed and when you wake up. There is a lot of interesting research on high dose Vitamin C.

Take care of your body and it will thank you :smile:

OfflineLostVegas
Stranger
Re: How to deal with LSD comedowns.. [Re: Subconscious]
    #13650926 - 12/18/10 09:24 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Subconscious said:
Quote:

BothHands said:
Quote:

MCSteveyC said:

I suggest Ambien.

After 12 hours of tripping its hard not to feel mentally/pysically exhausted/like you just got ran over by a bus. Mushrooms never do this to me... but I ALWAYS feel like shit after LSD even with just 1-2 tabs.

I'm the same way. I can shroom day in and day out, but throwing lsd or really any acid or phenethylamines into it and I'm suffering the next day.

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

Re: How to deal with LSD comedowns.. [Re: Subconscious]
    #13650927 - 12/18/10 09:25 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Subconscious said:

Yeah, I always feel exhausted after a trip, but a good kind of exhausted.  Like when you just get back from the gym.

He's eating whole sheets though, and mixing it with tons of cocaine.  I doubt doses like that leave you with a good kind of exhaustion.  He's feeling terrible for several days.

OfflineWingedWatcher
Male User Gallery

#13650937 - 12/18/10 09:28 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Take some valerian maybe? Didn't try that myself, just felt like throwing the idea.

OfflineLostVegas
Stranger
    #13650941 - 12/18/10 09:30 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

BothHands said:
Quote:

Subconscious said:

Yeah, I always feel exhausted after a trip, but a good kind of exhausted.  Like when you just get back from the gym.

He's eating whole sheets though, and mixing it with tons of cocaine.  I doubt doses like that leave you with a good kind of exhaustion.  He's feeling terrible for several days.

If that's what he's actually doing, then his problem isn't anything to do with the LSD comedown at all and more to do with an insane coke habit. Sounds like a foul cocktail anyway.

Offlinesunxshine
peace, pot, and microdot.

Loc: the golden coast
    #13651073 - 12/18/10 10:09 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

night time cough medicine helps me when i cant sleep after tripping:)

--------------------
fuck your fucking promises.

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

#13651137 - 12/18/10 10:24 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

LostVegas said:
Quote:

BothHands said:
Quote:

Subconscious said:

If that's what he's actually doing, then his problem isn't anything to do with the LSD comedown at all and more to do with an insane coke habit. Sounds like a foul cocktail anyway.

No, I'm pretty sure it's a bit of both.

Eat a whole sheet without cocaine, and tell me how you feel in the morning.

OfflineCynosure
allow me to be your guide.
 User Gallery

#13651182 - 12/18/10 10:34 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Eh, I'd just ride it out.

--------------------
"You can peel it [language] off the ceiling and make it dance in front of you" - McKenna

<3 .

OfflineLostVegas
Stranger
    #13651184 - 12/18/10 10:34 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

BothHands said:
Quote:

LostVegas said:
Quote:

BothHands said:
Quote:

Subconscious said:

No, I'm pretty sure it's a bit of both.

Eat a whole sheet without cocaine, and tell me how you feel in the morning.

Is that really something to argue about? :rolleyes:

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

#13651261 - 12/18/10 10:52 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Not really an arguement.  You're going to feel like shit after a sheet of acid, with or without coke.  It's a fact.

OfflineLostVegas
Stranger
    #13651398 - 12/18/10 11:28 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

BothHands said:
Not really an arguement.  You're going to feel like shit after a sheet of acid, with or without coke.  It's a fact.

That wasn't even anything being argued. A psychedelic exhaustion is not anywhere close to a crash on coke. If this guy is really railing 3.5gs of coke on an acid trip, the last thing I'd be worried about is coming down better off the acid. Period.

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

#13651428 - 12/18/10 11:35 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

psychedelic exhaustion from a normal dose of acid is not anywhere close to a crash on coke.  Agreed.  The crash from a whole sheet though, is pretty severe.  Severe enough to make the OP's question valid.

Maybe I'm reading your post wrong.  If I am, I'm sorry.  But to me, it sounds like you're implying that the coke is the problem, and if he didn't do the coke with his sheet, he would be fine.

Edited by BothHands (12/18/10 11:42 AM)

OfflineMCSteveyC
lib lover
 User Gallery

#13651535 - 12/18/10 12:02 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

LOL well your right i do eat loads of acid and take coke as well but not everytime... this is the reason i wrote this post cos last weekend on a saturday i only had two hits of lsd and nothin else apart from a few beers sat in wi my mate and gf. me and my mate did two hits each and my gf did one cos it was her first time we had a really fun night sat in taking the piss out of The X-factor on telly. We have never laughed so hard in years i had a sore throat next day but i when i went to bed i felt like shit and felt like shit till tuesday.. kind of deepressed the same way i always feel after taking it. I slept the same night but i woke up and i could still see the trippy shit when i opened my eyes! I don't remember ever feelin shit off acid i used to take when i was younger.. but nowdays takin lsd even on its own is followed by 3 days of depression!!

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

#13651562 - 12/18/10 12:08 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I'm guessing it has something to do with your excess use in the past, and is probably also related to use of other substances that might have damaged or compromised your serotonin systems.

Might need to take a year or two off drugs, and let your brain recover.

OfflineWiseman13
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Mitten
    #13651627 - 12/18/10 12:22 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

So you do mad cocaine, but you don't want to start a smoking habit?

Sounds like you should dedicate your next trip to a re-evaluation of priorities....

--------------------
The Essential Works of Art

OfflineMCSteveyC
lib lover
 User Gallery

Re: How to deal with LSD comedowns.. [Re: Wiseman13]
    #13651657 - 12/18/10 12:31 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Wiseman13 said:
So you do mad cocaine, but you don't want to start a smoking habit?

Sounds like you should dedicate your next trip to a re-evaluation of priorities....

WTF???? I don't smoke because i can't stand the smell of it, it repulses me, i hate it! Why the fuck would i wanna pay money everyday to inhale something i cannot stand the smell of??? it doesn't make sense!!! Thats why i don't smoke, if coke smelt like dog shit i prob wouldn't sniff it. Thats just me.. i hate the smell of fags and canabis so i can't bring myself to inhale it, never mind pay for it!!!

InvisibleDr. Siekadellyk
Look at the corruption!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Floating amidst nothing Flag
    #13651686 - 12/18/10 12:38 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I don't understand why the fuck everybody thinks you have to SMOKE the weed.
Because you don't,,, Look up "Firecrackers"...

--------------------
-My ISO list-

-My trade list-

OfflineMCSteveyC
lib lover
 User Gallery

Re: How to deal with LSD comedowns.. [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #13651716 - 12/18/10 12:46 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:

Probably because thats how 99% of the ppl in the world take it and the people who have no interest in smoking don't look in to other methods of takin it!Being stoned doesn't appeal to me at all its just makes ppl lazy and insociable. not my idea of fun.

OfflineWiseman13
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

#13651722 - 12/18/10 12:47 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I'm not even going to bother trying to argue with you, kind sir.

You sir, are an idiot.

--------------------

Edited by Wiseman13 (12/18/10 12:49 PM)

InvisibleDr. Siekadellyk
Look at the corruption!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13651733 - 12/18/10 12:49 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MCSteveyC said:
Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:

Probably because thats how 99% of the ppl in the world take it and the people who have no interest in smoking don't look in to other methods of takin it!Being stoned doesn't appeal to me at all its just makes ppl lazy and insociable. not my idea of fun.

:facepalm: You said you wanted help sleeping. Not to have fun and party.
If you wanna go eat a bunch of pills to sleep or whatever be my guest, but I'm saying a low dose edible will help you sleep.

--------------------
-My ISO list-

-My trade list-

InvisibleDr. Siekadellyk
Look at the corruption!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13651741 - 12/18/10 12:50 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Wiseman13 said:
I'm not even going to bother trying to argue with you, kind sir.

You sir, are an idiot.

Yes I'm an idiot because I mentioned that you can eat weed instead of smoke it. :vaped:

--------------------
-My ISO list-

-My trade list-

OfflineWiseman13
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

Re: How to deal with LSD comedowns.. [Re: Wiseman13] * 1
    #13651753 - 12/18/10 12:53 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Haha, not you. I'll cast a second vote for edibles. Firecrackers are the bomb. :awesomenod:

--------------------

InvisibleDr. Siekadellyk
Look at the corruption!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13651759 - 12/18/10 12:55 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quick reply fail. lol :feelshighman: :thumbup:

--------------------
-My ISO list-

-My trade list-

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

#13651765 - 12/18/10 12:56 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Just use the quick reply function, and this kind of confusion won't exist.

Your reply was directed at him, so obviously he assumed you were talking to him.

OfflineMCSteveyC
lib lover
 User Gallery

#13651786 - 12/18/10 01:00 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Wiseman13 said:
Haha, not you. I'll cast a second vote for edibles. Firecrackers are the bomb. :awesomenod:

not a clue what firecrackers are...

OfflineWiseman13
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

#13651788 - 12/18/10 01:00 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

My bad, my bad. Never noticed the 'Reply to:' thing.

--------------------

OfflineWiseman13
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

#13651792 - 12/18/10 01:01 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/445852-my-ultimate-marijuana-firecracker-recipe-pics.html

Most people use peanut butter, but Nutella tastes a million times better, and in my opinion, seems to work just as well.

:smile:

--------------------

OfflineMCSteveyC
lib lover
 User Gallery

#13651803 - 12/18/10 01:04 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Firecrackers. i don't see how this can ever get anyone to sleep...

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

#13651809 - 12/18/10 01:05 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Wiseman13 said:
My bad, my bad. Never noticed the 'Reply to:' thing.

Can also click the "Quick Reply" option on the top right of the post you're replying to.  That way you don't have to scroll through the "Reply to" list.

InvisibleDr. Siekadellyk
Look at the corruption!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13651817 - 12/18/10 01:07 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MCSteveyC said:
Firecrackers. i don't see how this can ever get anyone to sleep...

:um: I can't tell if you're joking or not but did you even click the link??

A firecracker is basically weed cooked into food that lets you catch a good buzz without smoking anything.

--------------------
-My ISO list-

-My trade list-

OfflineMCSteveyC
lib lover
 User Gallery

#13651833 - 12/18/10 01:11 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

course im jokin lol... i understand u lot love your weed but its not for me!!

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

#13651835 - 12/18/10 01:11 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

That was hillarious :rofl:

InvisibleDr. Siekadellyk
Look at the corruption!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13651843 - 12/18/10 01:12 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MCSteveyC said:

I'm just sayin it will probably help put you to sleep.

--------------------
-My ISO list-

-My trade list-

OfflineMCSteveyC
lib lover
 User Gallery

#13651862 - 12/18/10 01:16 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:
Quote:

MCSteveyC said:

I'm just sayin it will probably help put you to sleep.

Any other ideas that don't include weed????

InvisibleDr. Siekadellyk
Look at the corruption!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13651886 - 12/18/10 01:22 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Food/ water.
Isolation with downtempo/ambient music to help relax.
Do a few reps of pushups to tire you out or go on a small walk to get fresh air also....
alcohol/ bennzos/ sleep pills/ melatonin etc.
chamomile tea (or others like lavander/ Valerian).
Meditation.

--------------------
-My ISO list-

-My trade list-

Edited by Dr. Siekadellyk (12/18/10 01:42 PM)

OfflineWiseman13
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

#13651935 - 12/18/10 01:35 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Melatonin works well. It's actually a chemical produced in your brain (I believe in the pineal gland). The reason people have trouble falling asleep as they age is because the brain stops producing as much melatonin.

--------------------

OfflineWiseman13
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

#13651940 - 12/18/10 01:36 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Melatonin works well. It's actually a chemical produced in your brain (I believe in the pineal gland). The reason people have trouble falling asleep as they age is because the brain stops producing as much melatonin. It's available at all the places that sell vitamins and supplements. :smile:

--------------------

Offlineto here knows when

#13652660 - 12/18/10 04:48 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I use melatonin as well.  It won't knock you out but it might make it a little easier.

Offlinegushtunkinflupped
#########

Re: How to deal with LSD comedowns.. [Re: to here knows when]
    #13652795 - 12/18/10 05:28 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

just have such an amazing trip that you don't ever want to come down or go to sleep :thumbup:

or take loads of melatonin

--------------------

Offlinecandyflip420
Original Gangster
Male

Re: How to deal with LSD comedowns.. [Re: gushtunkinflupped]
    #13652802 - 12/18/10 05:30 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Try a xanax

--------------------

OfflineGrateful
Day Tripper
 User Gallery

Re: How to deal with LSD comedowns.. [Re: candyflip420]
    #13653257 - 12/18/10 07:27 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

candyflip420 said:
Try a xanax

Thats what i been sayin this whole damn time :sambergfive:

--------------------

OfflineRiga Crypto
Stranger

#13654744 - 12/19/10 03:50 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I have the same problem, and the best solution I've found is just sleeping before taking the acid. These days, I either take it in the morning or have a nice afternoon nap before taking it. This way I don't have to worry about it keeping me up past my natural bedtime.

And I find that how burned out I feel after coming down depends on how hard I exert my mind during the trip. Usually acid takes me on intricate thought rides that often lead to worthwhile insights that I retain after the trip, but this comes at the price of overclocking my brain for 5-10 hours. If I just let go though and plunge into oblivion, I get the death/rebirth experience after which I feel rested, energetic and clear-minded for the rest of the trip.

OfflineMCSteveyC
lib lover
 User Gallery

Re: How to deal with LSD comedowns.. [Re: Riga Crypto]
    #13654839 - 12/19/10 05:20 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

wow dude thasts some heavy shit!

Offlinebroken
455 member(s)
Male User Gallery

Loc: fuckyeah!
    #13654843 - 12/19/10 05:22 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

do't do LSD and u don't come down from it.

--------------------
:willynilly:

OfflineMCSteveyC
lib lover
 User Gallery

Re: How to deal with LSD comedowns.. [Re: broken]
    #13654851 - 12/19/10 05:27 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

closed veil said:
do't do LSD and u don't come down from it.

DOH... Your joking.!! i never would have guessed that one...

OfflineMCSteveyC
lib lover
 User Gallery

#13676807 - 12/23/10 07:04 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Anyone got a link where i could buy xanax online in UK?

OfflineWiseman13
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

#13677950 - 12/23/10 11:42 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MCSteveyC said:

http://www.meatspin.com/

Really cheap place for pills, maaan. :archiebunker:

--------------------

InvisibleDr. Siekadellyk
Look at the corruption!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13677987 - 12/23/10 11:54 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

:rofl2:

--------------------
-My ISO list-

-My trade list-

InvisibleChinChiller
Male

#13678009 - 12/24/10 12:03 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Wiseman13 said:
Quote:

MCSteveyC said:

http://www.meatspin.com/

Really cheap place for pills, maaan. :archiebunker:

Classic

OfflineWiseman13
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

Re: How to deal with LSD comedowns.. [Re: ChinChiller]
    #13678022 - 12/24/10 12:07 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I bet he does 30+ spins...:tongue:

All aboard the meattrain. *Chuggachugga choo choo*

--------------------

Edited by Wiseman13 (12/24/10 12:07 AM)

OfflineGrateful
Day Tripper
 User Gallery

#13678290 - 12/24/10 01:53 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MCSteveyC said:

I got a website you can order asprin from. Its the good shit too :bubbles:

--------------------

OfflineDivinity
Wanderer of Paths
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iowa
    #13746104 - 01/07/11 06:17 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Taking a nice hot shower or bath always helps.
Relieves all the tension in your muscles, plus the feeling of being clean feels great after a long mind boggling adventure

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies