Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTruBallin420
Marijuana User,Drug Lover
Loc: Maze and Blue
Finally, for the first time, I have them!
    #1363919 - 03/10/03 05:29 PM (21 years, 24 days ago)

Well everyone *sigh*, after many, many, hours, days, months, years, the Magical mushrooms have finally found me. I remember the first time about maybe 2 or 3 years ago when my friend scotty told me about these mushrooms he might be able to get. This was about 4 months after i started my Marijuana use. I had never really even bothered learning about them,i just thought they made everything really crazy. So my friend was explaining what his friend had experienced. After this I was very intrigued and interested. When i got home that day i went online and looked for shroom sites. And beyond and behold, i found the Shroomery. At that time i didnt think it would be as much a part of my everydy internet time as it has become. Well i never did get those shrooms and for 2 years i have researched this site in and out. I know probably more about shrooming than a lot of people that have shroomed. I want to thank all of you for putting in your word and making this site happen. And thank you to all that run the site. I have gained a lot of knowledge about drugs, how to use them and not abuse them, and even about life. I know this is a long post just for a minor trip, but this is a big thing to me and i have spent a lot of time here. Onto the important stuff........Up until this point i have smoked ounces and ounces of weed, drank occasionally, rolled on ecstacy about 15 times, did coke a couple times, and just recently had 2 minor trips on lsa. each time i took 2 capsules full of brown powderish stuff.I wouldguess these trips would be rated as mid level 1 trips. Sounds wider, lights brighter, little patterns, thingmoving a little bit, confusion, pretty decent body high. Today an unexpected buddy told me he could get them, but at an outrageous price. 50 an  1/8. I really couldn't afford to get the whole thing so i bought half for 25. About 1.4 to 1.7 grams probably. mushrooms look pretty nice. A couple stems, couple caps, tomorrow i will post a picture. Well i can either take them alone, or with a friend who will be tripping on lsa's. Thats the dilemma here i suppose. I would be 100 percent comfortable tripping alone. It would be fun with my friend but i dont want to wait 2 weeks. I've waited soooooooo long i cant wait anymore. And comments or suggestions or tips you could give me would help even though ive seen thousands of posts. im lik 5'7ish 115- 120 skinny guy. Help me out guys and gals. Finally i get to explore the wonderful world of mushrooms. I love you all. :smile: :smile:                        :grin: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJourney
Re: Finally, for the first time, I have them! [Re: TruBallin420]
    #1363931 - 03/10/03 05:33 PM (21 years, 24 days ago)

Nice! If I were you I would take them alone, so there wouldnt be any possibility of your friend ruining it for you. Good luck!

OfflineComponent
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Finally, for the first time, I have them! [Re: ]
    #1364033 - 03/10/03 06:15 PM (21 years, 24 days ago)

Edited by Component (05/10/08 05:09 PM)

OfflineKilljoy
TheHyperdimensionalSlug

Re: Finally, for the first time, I have them! [Re: Component]
    #1364200 - 03/10/03 08:33 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

You will be with God!
(aka: Subjective Reality)

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: Finally, for the first time, I have them! [Re: Killjoy]
    #1364207 - 03/10/03 08:39 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

eat em man you earned with all that waiting.

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #1364237 - 03/10/03 09:08 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

No harm in eating them alone. Just make sure the setting is great, you've got something to do for 6 hours, and away you go! The dose is pretty low, so I doubt you'll have any trouble keeping in control.
Maybe a lil weed during the peak, or the come down, whichever you feel like. But usually it's best to experience the mushroom by itself first and experiment with combos later on.
Let us know how it goes!

OfflineAbsolut_B
Just some guy

Loc: In my pants
Re: Finally, for the first time, I have them! *DELETED* [Re: Sheepish]
    #1364306 - 03/10/03 10:27 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

Post deleted

Edited by Absolut_B (05/30/05 03:28 AM)

Offlinejarby
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Finally, for the first time, I have them! [Re: Absolut_B]
    #1364756 - 03/11/03 03:48 AM (21 years, 23 days ago)

May the force be with you.
Wish I could score some shrooms, but even If I got 'em, I couldn't get into that ideal situation to munch them 'cause my fucking parents are always home, and my "druggie" friends are on vacation (march break here in Canada).

Anyway, just remember that the most important thing about shrooms is that you munch when life is good. ie parents aren't gonna be home for at least 5-6 hours, and you are in a happy state of mind (I would be if I had waited 2 years for this day though).

Happy shrooming!

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Finally, for the first time, I have them! [Re: jarby]
    #1364970 - 03/11/03 05:17 AM (21 years, 23 days ago)

I think that is really sad that some rip-off asshole is going to get you an 1.8th of an ounce for Fifty dollars.

In the PNW shrooms are bout five dollars a dose for naturally occuring shrooms which are a lot more portent than P. cubensis. for which one has to eat at least an 1/8 for a halfway decent trip.

Again this is a mater which is more of concern to law enforcement that someone is making bucks off of magic shrooms.

AS someone who has picked all over most of theworld, I find it horribly horrible that that is what happens with the P,. cubensis which peopkle grow at home and then charge exhorbitant prices to friends.

Even 20 to 25 an eighth is a horrbible price to pay for a freee North American high.

Even if they are not in you area.

mj.

Shrooms should never be more than five dollars or so per dose and not mpre than ten at the highest.

Shit,
LSD on blotter is still pretty much available if yo know who has it for five a dose.

mj

I just have to speak out about these high prices when I hear them being mentioned. They are not right and a FRIEND WOULD Nev er do that to a friend.

A real friend.

mj

And regarding the original poster here. He says that fpour months after his start of marijuana use he had finally found shrooms.

But during those four months before findinfg shrooms, which he looked for for two years, he smoked ounces and ounces of weed and did ecstacy 15 times and LSD twice.

Thats a lot of money wise for the pot and the x. If the shrooms were fifty an ounce, how much was your x. Are you rich.

Do not mean to sound mean but shrooms are not worth fifty an 1/8 to anyone.

Good luck on your mild high. 1.7 may not do anything at all.

Or maybe a light pot kinda buzz.

Edited by mjshroomer (03/11/03 05:22 AM)

InvisibleChe_Night_Soil
Koinoniphobic

Loc: Commonslaughtia
    #1365014 - 03/11/03 05:29 AM (21 years, 23 days ago)

Seriously, that guy is ripping you off. Perhaps you should wait a bit longer. Outside of, maybe, Cali and Georgia an eighth should NEVER be more than half of what he is charging.

--------------------
if(human==autoPart){
for(i=1;i<infinity;i++){
getBorn(mind,soul);
getEdu(mind,soul);
getJob(mind,soul);
retire(mind,soul);
die(mind,soul);
}
}

Offlinefunksion
star
Loc: virginny
Re: Finally, for the first time, I have them! [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1365022 - 03/11/03 05:32 AM (21 years, 23 days ago)

um, he said he had HEARD about 'rooms four months after smoking the tweed. it's been years since he's first tried to find them.

Offlinepillsbury420
psychedelicscientist

Re: Finally, for the first time, I have them! [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1365359 - 03/11/03 07:46 AM (21 years, 23 days ago)

I know what you mean about high prices.. but i've paid them... even though they werent from friends.. however... i've tripped my balls off on 1.5-2g's dried.. so i dunno about the "you probably won't feel much" but thats just me.

--------------------
The day you were born, you were born free. That is your privilege.

I forgot to remember.

OfflineTruBallin420
Re: Finally, for the first time, I have them! [Re: pillsbury420]
    #1366675 - 03/11/03 03:12 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

Yeah it was definately waayy too much for an eighth, but you must understand i've came across many many different drugs for sale but not in my whole life have found shrooms. It wasn't my friend that sold me them it was someone he knows, who i dont know. I only started doing x last spring and A lot of the times its for free, but if i buy them single its usually 14 or 15. So i think its on then, tomorrow night at maybe about 8 or 830 I'm going to chew them up real good, then drink wash them down with some orange juice. The situation at the house should be pretty good. I guess i just need to figure out what to do to occupy those 30 or 45 minutes before.I'm probably going to pick up some glowsticks earlier in the day. I am going to have some bud, kinda shitty bud but oh well. So i guess you guys can put in your suggestions before tomorrow night if you want. Anything would help.
Thanks shroomerites

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
    #1366804 - 03/11/03 04:18 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

Enjoy your trip!! I hope you have a wonderful one :grin: 

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

#1370063 - 03/12/03 03:43 PM (21 years, 22 days ago)

yeah, i don't know if you've already tripped or what, but.......

don't come up on shrooms if your parents are home
believe me, either it will make you incredibly paranoid for a couple hours or you'll end up getting caught.

Since it's your first time tripping and you're stuck in a building (yer house) you'll probably end up running all around trying to figure out what to do. That, or you'll decide you just have to hug your mom or some shit and you parents will get pissed at you. No Fun.

Fuck tripping at home anyway. Do you have a car? If so, go out to the woods or the desert or some shit for when you come up (the first hour, hour&half or so). Then, when you're used to it, you can return to civilization. Or just walk around your neighborhood when you're coming up. Unless you live in the ghetto.

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
    #1370099 - 03/12/03 03:52 PM (21 years, 22 days ago)

Edited by TheHateCamel (12/05/07 09:30 PM)

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #1370273 - 03/12/03 04:40 PM (21 years, 22 days ago)

dude my first trip was on 30 hbws, and it was a kickass level 4 ride through another damn world for me, i was laying in my bed in the basement, pich black, by myself, all i can remember is laying there and thinking to myself OH MY GOD ITS FINALY HAPPENING I AM TRIPPING, and of coarse i got the best visuals ever, well prolly cause i aint shroomed yet, but i dont see how visuals could get any better then what i saw, the 3d kaliedescope of psychedelic colors morphing and shit, it was by far the coolest thing ive ever done in my life, that sounds sad, but the expierience changed my life forever. :grin: :grin: :grin:

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineGWAR
Scumdog of theUniverse
 User Gallery

Loc: Antarctica
Re: Finally, for the first time, I have them! [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1370371 - 03/12/03 05:06 PM (21 years, 22 days ago)

my first trip was an 8th by myself.. it was wicked.. i got sooooooooo messed up.. the evidence the next day proved this..

but damn, thats a hurtin price.. sounds like someone ripepd you off.

oh yeah.. when i first started tripping.. i remember thinking THIS IS AWESOME!! i wish i felt like this all the time!!

--------------------

"Freedom to all the people... Brave, true and strong... Freedom to all the people... Unless I think you're wrong!!!"

Edited by GWAR (03/12/03 05:15 PM)

OfflineTruBallin420
Re: Finally, for the first time, I have them! [Re: GWAR]
    #1385817 - 03/17/03 06:56 PM (21 years, 16 days ago)

Well everyone, I finally tripped on shrooms. It was probably only a gram and a half but it was a great experience.It was last thursday night at about 8:00 i chewed em and swallowed and proceded by drinking them down with orange juice.I'm going to make a full trip report probably tomorrow or the next day ive just been busy. It was probably only a level 1 trip but it was very enlightening like i thought it would be.I had an awesome body high, things got a little wavy and breathy like, and everything was soooo clear and vivid it was awesome. I loved every second of it.I could go on and on and on but ill save that for my trip report, which you guys can check in the level 1 trip reports maybe like wednesday night. Anywho i have a few questions. I've been to this site ALOOOT so im pretty sure  im right but i know i guy who claims hes right. Ok when growing them, can different mushrooms on the same  single cake contain different amounts of psilocybin? And by adding bigger amounts of spores to one jar while the other jars contain less, are the first batch of the one jar going to be more powerful than the others just because you added more spores to it? I will probably be getting more. This time i should be taking about 3.5 grams, which is about 2 more grams than i took before. Well hopefully you can answer some of my questions, im high and tired so im out. Ill probably be back with more of them :smile: It was a great time.

Offlinemesq
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

#1386144 - 03/17/03 09:03 PM (21 years, 16 days ago)

Good to hear you had a fun time... just to add to what was being mentioned above... in Australia you will have a hard time even trying to sell mushrooms as everyone knows they are as free as shit!

I think that is the biggest reason why there is no illicit mushroom industry in Australia..

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order