Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineOreganic
Connoisseur of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Orygun
Re: Psilocybe pelliculosa? [Re: Dubwobble]
    #13646363 - 12/17/10 09:57 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Dubwobble said:
Why would you pick over 200+ of something that is BARELY active, let alone something you were not 100% on??? I hope you left a few to spread the colony.

Do you not even read my posts? I'm not picking these "for the high", god man. I'm going to stop replying to you soon. There are more than one reason to pick Psilocybe-containing mushrooms. I happened to of spore printed the first 2 batches I found and sent them out to people who wanted them. You are talking like a 17 year old who has found Cyans and think they now are some mushroom guru or something. Of course I left some specimen to keep the colonies alive, I never pick pins. I didn't go pick 200 my first time either, Einstein.

Quote:

Dubwobble said:
So OTHER than your WET Pelliculosa, and some other various specimens, most North Western Psilocybes have a whitish stem, with a viscid brown cap, and stain blue (when fresh)... or am I wrong?

Again, I'd really stop generalizing, you are doing yourself no favors. And dry P. pelliculosa doesn't have any whiter stem than anything wet.

Quote:

Dubwobble said:
BTW - I have more Cyans than you already this season Oreganic, trust me brah! Just wait for the mega-upload of pics.

OHJ MY FUCCCING GODDD!@(&* NOF WAAYY?!@@?  :whocares:

Quote:

Dubwobble said:
Your are acting like an ass. Nothing I said was off.

I got increasingly dickish as the posts went on and you seemed to keep posting the same rather frivolous information and you still continue to post comments to make it seem like you have no purpose picking P. pelliculosa.

Quote:

Dubwobble said:
I am trying to come off as self depreciating at this point.

Well, that, you succeeded in.

Quote:

Dubwobble said:
If you find something wrong with my OWN threads I will def. appreciate your knowledge my fellow mycophile.

Well, I'm glad you decided to end with a less hard-headed stance. I love to try and help, almost as much as I love to learn. I never wanted to put you down, but through the posts you got increasingly immature. Anyway, I'm done bickering in this thread. I'm about to head off into the woods for the day. Later y'all...

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineehtdaedlufetarg
Toadstool Taxonomy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Trusted Identifier
Re: Psilocybe pelliculosa? [Re: Dubwobble]
    #13647525 - 12/17/10 02:44 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Dubwobble said:
Why would you pick over 200+ of something that is BARELY active, let alone something you were not 100% on??? I hope you left a few to spread the colony.

So OTHER than your WET Pelliculosa, and some other various specimens, most North Western Psilocybes have a whitish stem, with a viscid brown cap, and stain blue (when fresh)... or am I wrong?

BTW - I have more Cyans than you already this season Oreganic, trust me brah! Just wait for the mega-upload of pics.

Your are acting like an ass. Nothing I said was off.

I am trying to come off as self depreciating at this point.

We are helping comment on Maynards finds BTW.

-------------

If you find something wrong with my OWN threads I will def. appreciate your knowledge my fellow mycophile.

Oh man. I like to stay out of these normally but your ignorance tempted me.

1. The colony will expand even if there are no fruits. He probably did more good picking them and covering himself and everywhere he walks with spores than if he had left them to sporulate.

2. Quit generalizing. Although generalizing has its place, it is a habit that won't get you far in this hobby as proven by this thread. If what you mean by "some other various specimens" is P. semilanceata, P. cyanescens, P. azurescens, P. baeocystis, P. stuntzii, and P. pelliculosa your absolutely right, only "some other" PNW Psilocybes have brown stems. All of those species can have brown stems. Also P. stuntzii, semilanceata, and pelliculosa do NOT always stain blue no matter how fresh they are.

3. What does how many Cyans you picked have to do with anything?

4. PLENTY of things you said were off. I think Oreganic was far more reasonable and less Ass-like than yourself.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract