Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Zero Point Alchemy * 3
    #1360870 - 03/09/03 03:37 PM (21 years, 24 days ago)

This is just a subconscious rambling I thought I would release into the collective pool. Feel free to ignore, read haphazardly, or add your thoughts. I try to use a flexible style so as not to adhere to any particular definitions, so the reader can perceive in different ways. Read loosely and without judgement

The sphere comes together, polarization crescendos into a neutralizing point of non-time eternity. A moment that lasts forever. All opposing forces in the universe merge together in harmony momentarily creating a vortex of electromagnetic energies..A delightful union of matter and anti-matter where all is of one consciousness and all fragmentary perceptions of reality are but a passing dream.

Living on the Earth as we do, we are effected by her magnetic field. As the vibrational frequency of the Earth's pulses changes, each cell in our body shifts patterns of energy to achieve harmonic resonance to the frequencies of the Earth. The human energetic system being electrical in nature can be influenced by higher vibrational frequencies and have a tendency to move into resonance with them. This being a natural process, there is also another part to the equation..consciousness. The willingness of the conscious mind to embrace these vibrations and integrate them harmoniously into the mind-spirit-body complex. To create balance within requires adapting a more flexible consciousness, releasing old belief patterns, relationships, and utilizing the all important tools of free will, choice.

If you view the negative as a learning experience, and the positive as a learning experience, you have awakened the seer within. The process of metamorphosis is as rediculously simple as it is insanely complex. The transformation comes through the eyes of an infant. When things can be seen clearly for what they are, rather than attaching feelings or emotions to them. When reaction is instantaneous and honest, no stopping to think what others might say of your thoughts, or pondering over the right thing to say, that will surely color the results. Consciousness is like a flowing stream of endless knowledge and experience which knows no limitations except for the filter we use. To achieve zero point within is to remove this filter and allow things to flow naturally.

Alchemist, tune to the elements and offer your gratitude. Acknowledge and pay homage to the Earth which sustains you, meditate to the fire which purifies, spread your arms in the wind which carries the breath of life, and be among a body of water which is your life. This should of course, be done in nature.. the best would be a fire in an open field under a night sky next to a lake.. when these things come together and you align with the elements, you become the fifth element.. that of consciousness.. a part and extension of everything around you. Breathe with the trees, feel the rhythm of the Earth, the global heartbeat. You are integrating, and damn does it feel good. Allow the rational and intuitive to intertwine.. mingling frequencies adapting to one another.

You can set up an area in your home, for this very purpose. A shrine of sorts, to the elements, symbols of the elements in the four cardinal directions. A feather for air, rock or crystal for earth, candle for fire, water.. offer your respect and gratitude for these forces, and send yourself to them. This is how you can find your spirit animal. There will be one for each direction, call for them by name, Force of the north, and such. This area could be used for many purposes, a cleansing area, a release of emotions and energies, a meditative place, and place of neutralization and harmony where you can interact with your higher self and different energies in a balanced environment.

The master lies within.. unlocking the door is only half of the journey, upon awakening a new world lies ahead with many different lessons. The quickest way to acceleration of this frequency lies in the use of neutral and balanced thinking.. a seperation from polarized thinking, beliefs, expectations. Transcendence of, not destruction of ego. When your vision is clear and sharp, your mind focused with clarity, and the life is seen as a series of lessons through experience.. therein lies true wisdom, a clarity of seeing life through unbiased eyes.. where things simply are as they are. And I am that I am.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Zero Point Alchemy [Re: Shroomism] * 1
    #1360960 - 03/09/03 04:05 PM (21 years, 24 days ago)

That was a fun read Shroomism - thanks man :smile:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: Zero Point Alchemy [Re: Strumpling] * 1
    #1361208 - 03/09/03 05:40 PM (21 years, 24 days ago)

i liked that a lot. and probably the best accumlation of what i have come across as a state of sublimity. great post :smile: . thanks 

--------------------
What?

OfflineGrowingVines
Slowly Changinginto a Tree
Loc: GA
Re: Zero Point Alchemy [Re: Zero7a1] * 1
    #1361383 - 03/09/03 07:20 PM (21 years, 24 days ago)

great post. reading that just relaxes me. Lets me feel relief that someone else is trying to understand earth and become apart of it. Thanks!

--------------------
Peace out my brothers, for everyone has a bit of insanity in them

OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

#1361542 - 03/09/03 09:16 PM (21 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

You can set up an area in your home, for this very purpose. A shrine of sorts, to the elements, symbols of the elements in the four cardinal directions. A feather for air, rock or crystal for earth, candle for fire, water.. offer your respect and gratitude for these forces, and send yourself to them. This is how you can find your spirit animal. There will be one for each direction, call for them by name, Force of the north, and such. This area could be used for many purposes, a cleansing area, a release of emotions and energies, a meditative place, and place of neutralization and harmony where you can interact with your higher self and different energies in a balanced environment. 

I like this, I like this a lot. I'm gonna collect the symbols of the elements and consider them absolute. On this Earth, the elements were her in the beginning, and so they will be in the end!

Thanks man!  :laugh:

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #1362883 - 03/10/03 10:34 AM (21 years, 23 days ago)

Grow with the flow.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

InvisibleTeragon
Noddy

Loc: Lost in the Patterns
    #1363161 - 03/10/03 12:36 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

Thanks again.  :wink: 

--------------------
need that cash to feed them jones.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Zero Point Alchemy [Re: Adamist] * 1
    #1364418 - 03/11/03 12:27 AM (21 years, 23 days ago)

Ayum... watch closely your life, the hour draws nearer.
Jackal..did I forget to mention making a CENTER for the elemental shrine? Make sure there is a center, and they are all coming off in different directions. This can be a very powerful place once you clear some energies away and start charging up and storing energies through your meditations there. Enjoy.

Glad people can get something out of my 'psychobabble'  :smirk:

Be Like Water 

--------------------

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
    #1365317 - 03/11/03 07:29 AM (21 years, 22 days ago)

"This is how you can find your spirit animal"

If mine was a snake, What does it mean?

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Zero Point Alchemy [Re: johnnyfive] * 1
    #1366657 - 03/11/03 03:03 PM (21 years, 22 days ago)

From Animal Spirit Guides

Snake
KEYWORDS: Rebirth, creativity, wisdom, and healing.
The snake has played a mystical role in almost every culture, and in some cases was considered a deity. If Snake has come into your look for sudden change, transformation, or spiritual re-birth. Snake is also a healer, and related to Chakra tuning. Snake, as a teacher, stimulates creativity, inner vision, and keen perception.

--------------------

OfflineHalayudha
Empath
Male User Gallery

Loc: fresh air, nature, warm-i...
    #21168258 - 01/23/15 05:49 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

This was so very beautiful - I loved it a lot, and all the posts below are so lovely, too. 

Thank you so much for posting!  There's so much healing energy here <3

Snakes have always been among the most lovely of animals to me.  When I was a child, growing up out in the country, we raised them for a while, so I will probably always love them a lot because of that.  My last one, a few years ago, I named Govinda.  I don't know if I can really have one again, it's pretty tough sometimes, because you sympathize with the mammals - since you are one :wink:

The OP- truly, fantastic and beautiful.  My favorite part is when you recommend we work on this kind of thing in nature :smile:

--------------------
Call me not rebel, though { here at every word
                          {in what I sing
If I no longer hail thee  { King and Lord
                          { Lord and King

OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger
Male

#22993696 - 03/10/16 06:41 PM (8 years, 19 days ago)

I think alchemy is about the selfish way of life..

To embrace te self, is evident in divine alchemy..

The relationships that are true are the ones we hold for each other..

We are all in this together, as a brave new world of determinism, and determination..

It is our will indeed that is true in the world..

The clay painter alchemy, painting faces, and forming shapes, molds, and body's..

The election is of the year and we are all a brave dichotomy.. But that is what Bi-partisan p(I)olotics will always be like anyway..

The patterns in nature are true and correct..

This divine alchemy comes from a tried and true name:

Yahweh!

And that is the return to forlorn innocence, with makers of a cage or basket, All snakes are in a divine dream of wilderness.. Where everything is intertwining.. And that's of the roots of time and life.. The ancient tree of life is a centre for politics and evolution..

It is the stoned ape theory all over again..

With each of us, we reach out/up into a better horizon,

And Zion Is a movement both of Israel, and The Matrix!

We can all return to clay, or dust.. As the evolution of God and the learning proces of our sovereign Homo Sapien..

We are all in dust, and that's how you get the mechanics of computer.. Which is screen like display of angles and words as code, like HTML, or C++.. Which is how codes work in nature, and in life with technology, and social evolution.. Trees are an interesting disgrace, but only because of their intertwining roots..

Thus is the social Causm true..

Because of the being in time we have sensation, and the roots are true to total abstraction.. Which is te intertwining roots as concrete, on concrescence.. Incandescence.. And Radio-active decay, the weak and strong Nuclesr force.. From the sovereign night itself.. Which gains knighthood, in and out of the radio-active decay.. As Bismak Biyambo of the Raptors, and such are 65,000,000 years in courting before the evolution of the next Raptor.. And that is in Toronto!

OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger
Male

Re: Zero Point Alchemy [Re: BrendanFlock] * 1
    #24616792 - 09/09/17 07:05 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Make a kind of Soft quoi pay, quay..listen to the music and chill out...the degrees are on the topic of freemasonry..and its heavenly foreberaers..the illuminatti? and when i make a spelling mistake..its also known as a type of transcendental magick! Which is each to their own..and the species of the disaster itself...Easier into regards and the realist religion..is up in arms..in a formal dance..of the fundamental nature of anair and anatomy! Which in each of us a a formal dance(as a Techno Super Shaman)..Which bends electricity with liight photons: Bulbs into the nature of time! Scapegoat is everyone to blame..we all have guilt..and horrible ridden societies..for Vampires..this is a norm..and as a vampire..I am in elect to fist the boxies off..the coming catastrophy..inside the coming degree inside and out..inside and out of the Great degree itself@ Foggggggggggy Literature!

Invisibleteknix
𓂀⟁𓅢𓍝𓅃𓊰𓉡 𓁼𓆗⨻
 User Gallery

#24617487 - 09/10/17 04:14 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:

Snake
The snake has played a mystical role in almost every culture, and in some cases was considered a deity.  If Snake has come into your look for sudden change,  transformation, or spiritual re-birth.  Snake is also a healer, and related to Chakra tuning.  Snake, as a teacher, stimulates creativity, inner vision, and keen perception.

The implications of a moment lasting forever are copious.

OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger
Male

Re: Zero Point Alchemy [Re: teknix] * 1
    #24621346 - 09/11/17 04:46 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

^Haha a good soul to thee!!

InvisibleHobozen
 User Gallery
Loc: Flag
Re: Zero Point Alchemy [Re: teknix]
    #24653021 - 09/23/17 05:02 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

teknix said:
Quote:

Shroomism said:

Snake
The snake has played a mystical role in almost every culture, and in some cases was considered a deity.  If Snake has come into your look for sudden change,  transformation, or spiritual re-birth.  Snake is also a healer, and related to Chakra tuning.  Snake, as a teacher, stimulates creativity, inner vision, and keen perception.

The implications of a moment lasting forever are copious.

A moment of what feels like eternity is life changing.
I like to think it's our consciousness tuning into the pull of the black hole/sun in the center of our galaxy.
It has to be. Its vortex spins our solar system around itself. We must be affected by
it in some way. Slowing down our perception of time probably creates some sort
of wormhole or mini black hole within ourselves that connects us to the gravitational
pull of the black hole.

OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger
Male

Re: Zero Point Alchemy [Re: Hobozen] * 1
    #25066404 - 03/15/18 05:48 PM (6 years, 14 days ago)

0 point energy is what all is naturally going on in everyway. Both the laws of physics and personal thought and behaviour..

In otherwords zero point alchemy is the very first thing on your mind before you change it to fit societies expectations..

Then we find the zero valid proficiency in psychology..

So zero point energy is being honest and 0% lyimg.. lying would be called interrupting or blocking the natural flow of the zero poiht field.

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Zero Point Alchemy [Re: Shroomism]
    #25067090 - 03/15/18 09:44 PM (6 years, 14 days ago)

it's funny how much is showing up recently about 369 (i say try 379, but who's gonna listen to me) and zero point energy.

PS: Individual Human Life And Experience Is Like Water

boy this thread is old!

Edited by akira_akuma (03/15/18 10:00 PM)

OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger
Male

Re: Zero Point Alchemy [Re: Shroomism]
    #26429057 - 01/12/20 02:03 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Zero point alchemy.. no longer has any drama.. vocals or metaphors..

But is a station for logic (fitness).. choicing stations are for forgiveness.. God has come to collect all souls and put them in order..

Pure knowledge of order contains the meta to be able to understand where an object is placed and what destiny it has..

Each thing is a star in the sense that you have unlimited occupied territory but one that does not infringe on the rights of others.

Thus rites are born.. social contracts with existence.. lyimg has no purpose.. and blackness (white) is where you take all your accolades.

A century in choosing and becoming which is an anomaly.. to the degree of miracle curiosity.. m

OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger
Male

Re: Zero Point Alchemy [Re: BrendanFlock]
    #26429060 - 01/12/20 02:05 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Future shaman.. but do please take the metaphor (psychosis) and (schizophrenia) are all places of minds trying to come to contact with metaphor..!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck