Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Has any one tried smoking some salvia... 5x or 10x [Re: Sombie]
    #1363153 - 03/10/03 12:32 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

Leaf didnt work for me.. But thats just me. Id buy the 10X and take 1/20 and work my way up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSombie
Moonrock eater

Loc: Stafford, Virginia
Re: Has any one tried smoking some salvia... 5x or 10x [Re: Legoulash]
    #1363269 - 03/10/03 01:21 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

well if it didnt work, i could always make my own extract.

--------------------
"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable." - Hunter S Thompson

Check out Agio

Follow my NFL Blog

Offlineschmutzen
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

Loc: Miss Kitty's Lounge
Re: Has any one tried smoking some salvia... 5x or 10x [Re: Sombie]
    #1363840 - 03/10/03 04:59 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

get the leaf and get to know her.  if you start out w/ the 5X you'll get pretty freaked out.  like you said, you can always make an extract.  i got my first "break through" whatever that is, with just leaf.  with the 5X, much less smoke is needed.  i got a cutting about a year ago, and i can speak with her using 1/2 a leaf, but i take good care of her, so she's probly just taking care of me. :smile: 

--------------------

"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: Has any one tried smoking some salvia... 5x or 10x [Re: schmutzen]
    #1364192 - 03/10/03 08:24 PM (21 years, 23 days ago)

MY TIME.....
with sally was so amazing !!!! I wont bother writing out the whole thing but I felt part of a machine and there were many "others" there (I could not see them) and the machine was writing something down in some sort of town like place

oh did I say this machines size was beyond scope of imagination
IT WAS!
(MANY interesting things took place, that I dont have the time to write)
but at the end I pulled one arm out of the machine and I heard people (or things>?)
yelling and getting mad at me
but I kept my arm out and slowly the part my arm was in
(picture yourself in a thing that holds your limbs and you have a small viewing hole and force is put upon you and you move not on your own free will but by the will of "something")

started to crumple up like something soft but it was metal looking

anyway there is MUCH more to this story but I dont have time
cool thing about after the experience was over I got up and when I was walking to my room a orb like thing "felt" like it was in my way
I could push through it but it took a lot more effort than walking around it and it looked like something where
"all the space around it collapsed in on itself but what I say was very dim and the
area almost looked normal until I really looked"

what cool experience!

--------------------

Offlinechessrook
Wanderer
Loc: Western NC
Re: Has any one tried smoking some salvia... 5x or 10x [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #1370207 - 03/12/03 04:23 PM (21 years, 21 days ago)

My first experience I felt like I was being pulled to the left the whole time and the TV was on and I thought the man speaking was telling me a very important secret message, but I couldn't figure out how to interpret it. 

The next time, I was immobilized in my bed... out in some cosmic space...whole universes were flipping by me like pages in a book. I knew I had to jump in my universe as it passed by or I'd be stuck in this nothing space forever...but the pages were flipping by too fast. Suddenly the right one came by and I was just sucked in...I didn't have to jump at all.

That last experince shook me up for a very long time...it was so real and the panic and pressure I felt in trying to 'choose' the right universe was overwhelming.

In my limited experience the key to a 'good' ride is to get as much smoke in your lungs in as short a time as possible.  There's like this 30 second window (if your lucky) from the first inhalation to takeoff.  Pussyfooting around won't cut it, just go for it and fill your lungs with smoke to the breaking point...I promise you won't feel it in just a few seconds...

:smile:

Be well 

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom