Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemikethefucker
Stranger

Re: Help me estimate how much this weighs... [Re: Choix Sinaloa]
    #13632097 - 12/14/10 02:36 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Choix Sinaloa said:
Quote:

mikethefucker said:
Wow. Ok. That was quite the experience. I got a lot of thinking to do. But I'm glad I didn't eat more, because I got very nervous when it hit me. The giggling was fun, however. I experienced everything breathing, pulsating, so the dosage must have been above 1gram. However, the initial peak must have been an hour. Interesting, but scary.

Even though I was careful, and respected psilocybin, I still got my ass handed to me. Next time I'm gonna use a scale.

Theres a time table some posts up. I kept an up-to-date mini-journal on my endeavor.

really?
i ordered 10 grams of atlantis truffles, so that means im getting two of those?
and i thought they where allot less potent then shrooms?

im lost

I meant 1gr dried mushrooms. I probably ate 8grams of truffles that night though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineChoix Sinaloa
Mario Kart Racer

Loc: California
Re: Help me estimate how much this weighs... [Re: mikethefucker]
    #13632148 - 12/14/10 02:45 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

mikethefucker said:
Quote:

Choix Sinaloa said:
Quote:

mikethefucker said:
Wow. Ok. That was quite the experience. I got a lot of thinking to do. But I'm glad I didn't eat more, because I got very nervous when it hit me. The giggling was fun, however. I experienced everything breathing, pulsating, so the dosage must have been above 1gram. However, the initial peak must have been an hour. Interesting, but scary.

Even though I was careful, and respected psilocybin, I still got my ass handed to me. Next time I'm gonna use a scale.

Theres a time table some posts up. I kept an up-to-date mini-journal on my endeavor.

really?
i ordered 10 grams of atlantis truffles, so that means im getting two of those?
and i thought they where allot less potent then shrooms?

im lost

I meant 1gr dried mushrooms. I probably ate 8grams of truffles that night though.

oh shit thats allot haha

--------------------
thingy magigy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom