Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
Don't Wake Up America.
    #1360393 - 03/09/03 12:00 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

It's better this way, we can't face the truth.

Some of you see what's going on and are fighting it but it's too late. And you have no idea what you're up against.

I say this because I don't want anyone throwing away their young lives on the hope that the world can truly change. This is the way it is.

Fight it if you want, fight to the death if you must, you won't win this one.

Edited by infidelGOD (03/09/03 12:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
Re: Don't Wake Up America. [Re: infidelGOD]
    #1360419 - 03/09/03 12:13 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
- Margaret Mead

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Re: Don't Wake Up America. [Re: Evolving]
    #1360450 - 03/09/03 12:27 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

A small group of thoughtful commited citizens has already changed the world - they were commited to seizing the mantle of nationalism in our time of national vulnerability, they were commited to taking away our freedoms in the name of national security, they were commited to imposing their vision of Empire on an unwilling world. They were commited citizens - and they changed the world.

Invisibledee_N_ae
\/\/¡†¢h |-|øµ§³ ¢å†
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shadow of Neptune
    #1360592 - 03/09/03 01:46 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Don't worry infidelGod.
It may seem bleak, but things are not always as they seem.

When you say...
Quote:

I say this because I don't want anyone throwing away their young lives on the hope that the world can truly change. This is the way it is.

...you're partially right.
That's how it was, in the moment, for you.

I'm totally willing to give my "young life" for this cause because if I - if WE fail, then I'd be just fine with being dead.
I wouldn't want to live in a world according to the Project For The New American Century or whatever the fuck that thing is called.
Things are a changin' and nobody can say what's coming... except for more change. And it's only gonna escalate.
Hang in there IG, it's gonna be a wild ride.

Offlineamyloid
Stranger
Re: Don't Wake Up America. [Re: dee_N_ae]
    #1360652 - 03/09/03 02:10 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

please be conscious that there are people living on the north american continent that are not americans, and dont agree with what is happening... what if i suffer from that actions of you? someone i dont know.... please dont kill me dee_n_ae, im just another particle in the mess, your ripple will definitly disrupt me.

--------------------
"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the Universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
-Al Einstein

Invisibledee_N_ae
\/\/¡†¢h |-|øµ§³ ¢å†
Male User Gallery

Re: Don't Wake Up America. [Re: amyloid]
    #1360687 - 03/09/03 02:24 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

What?
I think you completely mis-interpreted me, unless you're just being sarcastic in which case I'm guilty of mis-interpretation.

I'm not threatening to kill anybody.
I'm not in the military.

Just know that you may be suffering because of the Bush Crime Family (people you don't know) who'se "ripples" (more like gargantuan waves) are disrupting (even killing) people all over the world.

Edited by dee_N_ae (03/09/03 02:29 PM)

Offlineupupup
guardian

Loc: George "I love Hitler" Bu...
    #1360730 - 03/09/03 02:45 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

CAN'T give up, WON'T give up....

They will never have the satisfaction. True patriots ARISE!

The horseshit that has been passing for patriotism is based on consumer propaganda. Remeber? Buy shit and you will show those nasty terrorits?

Patriots are about freedom for all. Not just the wealthy of the world and thier gated communities.

hear the call, smell the smoke, this is where the meat meets the metal.....

--------------------
Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.

Anonymous

#1360752 - 03/09/03 02:58 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

You know how shit like this whole Bush situation happens? People like you.

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Re: Don't Wake Up America. [Re: Anonymous]
    #1360761 - 03/09/03 03:03 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

STFU you don't know me.

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #1361079 - 03/09/03 04:42 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

A small group of thoughtful commited citizens has already changed the world - they were commited to seizing the mantle of nationalism in our time of national vulnerability, they were commited to taking away our freedoms in the name of national security, they were commited to imposing their vision of Empire on an unwilling world. They were commited citizens - and they changed the world.

Do you think there is no more change in the future? Then you are not a good student of history.

Change is never accomplished by those who think it cannot be done. History is littered with unnamed and unknown people who were too timid to try to change things, who resigned themselves to living out the inevitability of their existence. Progress is made by the unconventional few who choose to attempt that which is popularly thought of as impossible or never even thought of at all by the masses. Men of vision can always see possibilities, there are always possibilities.

"All progress... depends on unreasonable people."
-- George Bernard Shaw

"If you limit your choices to only what seems reasonable or possible, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is compromise."
-- Robert Fritz

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

InvisibleXibalba
Stranger
    #1361083 - 03/09/03 04:43 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Wow, I just went to the PNAC website - scary stuff. No doublespeak there either; they just straight out say they are working towards world domination. And this was started up by Cheney, Rumsfeld, and... Jeb Bush??

Things are starting to make more sense to me now.

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
    #1361117 - 03/09/03 04:55 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Again, this goes back to my previous thread. Only the American voters can change the country; and they have made their decision. Any doubt about the 2000 election was erased last fall (even after Shrub ruined the economy). I will prolly never understand how such savagery can gain such universal public acceptance, given the availibility of information such as The Shroomery. But in a democracy, that decision must be presumed -- correctly or otherwise -- to be well-informed.

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Edited by Annapurna1 (03/09/03 04:58 PM)

Invisibledee_N_ae
\/\/¡†¢h |-|øµ§³ ¢å†
Male User Gallery

Re: Don't Wake Up America. [Re: Xibalba]
    #1361207 - 03/09/03 05:40 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah man, reading their "Statement of Principals" really made me ill.
And check out the signatures on that...

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Re: Don't Wake Up America. [Re: Evolving]
    #1361936 - 03/10/03 04:11 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Do you think there is no more change in the future? Then you are not a good student of history.

Well I certainly don't wan't to argue that we CAN'T change.  :wink:

Maybe we can change ... a little.
But can we ever change human nature?
If you are a student of history you are all too familar with it...

Do you believe that human beings can ever do away with war?
They told us that WWI would be the war to end all wars
They told us that WWII would be the war to end all wars
The 20th century was one contiuous war and it looks like the 21st century will be no different.

Humans make war. Always have. Always will.

OfflineBowlKiller
----
    #1362773 - 03/10/03 09:44 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

reverse psy.

--------------------
----

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #1363029 - 03/10/03 11:34 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Humans make war. Always have. Always will.

thats why humans dont change. cause you believe that always there will be one certain way about human behavior. so if you dont think differently, but always thinking and knowing to yourself that things will always never change, than hey man you just fufilled your own prophecy. break the cycle. thats change.

--------------------
What?

Offlinesummitstealth
D-dog

Loc: EastCoast, USA
Re: Don't Wake Up America. [Re: Zero7a1]
    #1363855 - 03/10/03 05:05 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

The only Humans thats can change are the ones that let the Vision lead the way. Be guided by their visons understand them and take them to the next level by using them. Guess Gorge W. Bush didnt just that and now whats a "NWO" of the world. Making it a "Great world Democ" and wipe out those little 3rd world countries and others running Dictatorship

--------------------
Sporeworks
Ralphster44's Spores
MicronFilter Disc
Hawkseye

Anonymous

#1363862 - 03/10/03 05:11 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

STFU you don't know me.

By that one quote, I know you enough. That is probably the worst, most annoying response ever. Either way, you whole arguement that the world is "unfixable" and that you can't make a difference... that's how really bad shit happens. When people start to give up, opposition to tyranny drops, and tyrants like Ashcroft gain power.

So you see, it doesn't matter if I know you or not. You can tell a lot about a person if you listen (or in this case dissect their writing).

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Re: Don't Wake Up America. [Re: Anonymous]
    #1364152 - 03/10/03 07:49 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

No the worst, most annoying response was "You know how shit like this whole Bush situation happens? People like you."

And from that quote I know all I need to know about you.

It tells me that you are rather thick... or maybe I'm just practicing a lost art here...

Instead of your self-righteous moralizing, did you stop to think why I responded in such a manner? Did you stop to think about my intentions for writing this before basically blaming me for this whole "Bush situation"?

What was obvious to BowlKiller is completely lost on you (even after he clued you in). Read it again and see if it clicks.
If poeple like you are fighting the powers that be, then things are really as hopeless as I fear.

Anonymous

#1364478 - 03/11/03 01:28 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Hey, did you read the forum rules about flaming? You are a pretty neat guy but this topic seems to have you riled up. Take a few deep breaths before the mods lock this one up.

Cheers,

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order