Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinestatiktech
Odd occurance during trip...
    #1360839 - 03/09/03 05:30 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

About two nights ago me and a few close friends purchased and ate some chocolate heart shaped shrooms. Over the course of the night me and one other friend ate 2 of these hearts each, which is roughly a quarter of shrooms. We had an incredible experience for about 4 or 5 hours during which time we went to a park to goof around and take in all that nature had to offer. After getting back home from the park me and the friend i had eaten the quarters with were talking when suddenly my body buzz became so intense that it was unbearable and my trip began to elevate to a state of being just plain scary in a matter of about 10-20 seconds at which point i blacked out and fell to the floor from a standing position. I am ok and took the fall suprisingly well, however i remember nothing between the time that the trip became unbearable and my friend waking me up which i am told was not a long period of time at all. I was told that during the period of the blackout my eyes were open (if that makes any difference) and upon waking up i found that i was sweating profusely and that the blackout actually felt good. Ive read up alot on mushrooms over the past few months and ive heard of blackouts occuring when mixing mushrooms with weed and things of that nature but i have not heard that blackouts are common on shrooms alone. A friend of mine assured me yesterday that he has always heard of this being a common occurance on shrooms even when taken alone, especially when taken in high doses which i had. Im not sure if i overheated, dehydrated, or just passed out as a reaction. If anyone has any knowledge, advice, or general information on the subject i would really apreciate it.

thanks

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: Odd occurance during trip... [Re: statiktech]
    #1360875 - 03/09/03 05:39 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I don't think blackouts on shrooms are really common, but it does depend on your body. Shrooms will affect everyone differently, but I have no idea why you blacked out. Have you ever experienced this before? It could just be a one off thing, but there could be a logical explaination for this.
For now, try reading up at www.erowid.org and http://leda.lycaeum.org/Taxonomy/Psilocybe.53.shtml

Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Re: Odd occurance during trip... [Re: Sheepish]
    #1361161 - 03/09/03 07:15 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I had a friend with me one time when we were high and he passed out. We both have ate mushrooms plenty of times and this time we were sitting in my backyard just exploring around, my backyard is rather large and has a creek that winds through with lots of little bridges but anyways we walked around my backyard for about an hour and then we went and sat on this log and just enjoyed nature for about another hour then i got a call from my friend that lives down the street so we started to walk over there and we got across the street and my friend just stopped and i looked at him and he was dripping sweet then he just falls chin first right on the edge of the curb and rolled over, i ran back to him and he wasn't responding for about thirty seconds then when he did he got back up like nothing had happened. I had my friend take him up to the hospital since he was not high ( i didn't go, i couldn't stand that fact of almost peaking and going to the hospital, i would have freaked) but anyway when he came back they realized that he was extremely dehydrated and he ended up over heating. So from now on i always keep a bottle of water by my side just to be safe.

Anonymous

Re: Odd occurance during trip... [Re: fliped]
    #1361743 - 03/10/03 04:09 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

It is surprisingly common. My girlfriend passed out her first time with shrooms. We were also on shroom chocolates.

Offlinestatiktech
Re: Odd occurance during trip... [Re: Organic]
    #1362695 - 03/10/03 11:11 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

phew thats reasurring. it has never happened before, in fact that is the first time ive ever blacked out at all. ive learned to reasses myself while on chemicals of any kind after the incident, but i must say that im glad to hear it is common.

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #1362699 - 03/10/03 11:12 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

that happens sometimes  :smirk:

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Anonymous

#1363091 - 03/10/03 01:58 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Good idea. It was probably due to dehydration or lack of vital nutrients like potassium/calcium. My girlfriend felt faint the entire time until she ate some crackers and drank water.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience