Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
honey water sucks
    #1359938 - 03/09/03 08:13 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

my python made 2 half pints of honey water, put one tablespoon of honey per half pint, microwaved it to get it to dissolve, then pressure cooked it for 30 mins, and after a week my python seen no kinda growth, my python made 2 other jars, same way except he added 2 tablespoons of dextrose per jar, now these jars are really stomping ass, he seen mycel growth after only five hours, incubating at 85 degrees, with fresh cambo spores, he cant get honey water to work worth a shit, a week and 5 days after innoc and my python sees 2 little bitty blobs of mycel in the just honey water, but the dextrose+honey will be ready within 3 days after innoc, anybody else have similar problems as my snake?

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleG a n j a
Pictish and proud
 User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
Re: honey water sucks [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1359949 - 03/09/03 08:16 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks for the heads up i was about to go with honey but wondered how much, now it seems its best to add more avalible sugars.
cheers

--------------------
er

OfflineUnknown
Confused,dizzy,wheream I again?
Loc: MA
Re: honey water sucks [Re: G a n j a]
    #1359958 - 03/09/03 08:19 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Like what?

--------------------
The above is just like,my opinion man

OfflineSKSguy
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
Re: honey water sucks [Re: Anonymous]
    #1359964 - 03/09/03 08:22 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

!

Edited by SKSguy (03/16/03 04:07 PM)

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: honey water sucks [Re: G a n j a]
    #1359969 - 03/09/03 08:25 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

yeah man, use honey for its anti-bacterial properties, but add dextrose, it gives it a stomping ass boost like miracle grow or something, 5 hours to have visible mycel growth is out of this world, my snake loves the dextrose.

--------------------

Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineDr. Slavic
enthusiast
    #1359973 - 03/09/03 08:28 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

My honey water grows very fast I don't know wtf your talking about.

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: honey water sucks [Re: Anonymous]
    #1359975 - 03/09/03 08:29 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

dextrose, fructose, um karo, sugar, any sugar, my snakes next jars will be a mix of honey, dextrose, and nutritive yeast. he says he thinks that will be awesome too. dextrose makes it look like there is smoke suspended in the water, its pretty cool, um my snake tried making a mycel jar with 100% pure maple syrup, but after you pc it the liquid is very dark color. if you make a half pint with a tablespoon of honey, and 2 tablespoons of dextrose you will not be sorry, in less than 5 days yull be making mycel syringes. :grin:

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: honey water sucks [Re: Dr. Slavic]
    #1359983 - 03/09/03 08:31 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

explain to me your procedures good Dr. , and theres no need to sound smart like you did, this is my personel opinion of honey water. i used clover honey cause its the only kind i could find that wasnt 30 dollars a pint. honey+dextrose kicks ass

--------------------

Offlinefearforce7
addict
Loc: USA
    #1359988 - 03/09/03 08:33 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

where do you get Dextrose?

--------------------

Offlinesancho
mexican
 User Gallery

Loc: 20 floors below sea level...
    #1359993 - 03/09/03 08:34 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

my dog found out that honey worked really well too......you might have just cooked the honey water too long, anwho, make sure not to use distilled water! that does not work. my dog have 2 jars w/ honey water colonizing, the one w/ distilled didnt even get the smallest sign of mycelium after 3 weeks! the jar w/ tap water showed signs of mycelium in just a few days.

--------------------
Drugs may be the road to nowhere, but at least they're the scenic route.

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: honey water sucks [Re: fearforce7]
    #1359998 - 03/09/03 08:35 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

dextrose is eqaul, you know the stuff in the blue packet that fat people put in there coffee as a sugar substitute.

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: honey water sucks [Re: sancho]
    #1360003 - 03/09/03 08:37 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

signs of mycel in a few days, my dextrose+honey water had signs of growth in five hours after innoc

--------------------

OfflineSKSguy
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
    #1360035 - 03/09/03 08:56 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

!

Edited by SKSguy (03/16/03 04:06 PM)

OfflineDr. Slavic
enthusiast
    #1360037 - 03/09/03 08:56 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Sorry if I came off as an ass but all i do is add a tablespoon of honey(regular store bought) to a pint and works great the four times I've tried it. Within 4 days its been fully grown. Maybe it has something to do with the temp but I'm diffenently not the one to ask. I've used natural wild flower honey once and it did decrease the time it took to grow but waiting three or four days doesn't bother me to get whats pretty much tons of spore syringes. Sorry again. Good luck with your spore water!

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: honey water sucks [Re: Dr. Slavic]
    #1360040 - 03/09/03 08:59 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

thats what i did, im gonna have to get me a bee hive going cause 30 dollars a pint is bull shit, im gonna pick some bee honey up when i find some cheap shit.

--------------------

Offlinecharvo
JOURNEYMAN
Male

Loc: In The Hand Of The World
Re: honey water sucks *DELETED* [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1360061 - 03/09/03 09:08 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by charvo

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: honey water sucks [Re: charvo]
    #1360067 - 03/09/03 09:10 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

www.thelittleguy.com will start you off proper like.

--------------------

Offlineblueboomers
Shroomhead

Loc: United Disgrace of Americ...
    #4332919 - 06/24/05 03:17 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

thats because distilled water means it has no nutrients in it, like regular tap water does.

--------------------
I will never hold you underneath for me
Maybe only just enough so you can breathe
Just another anchor in your life
Drowning over my life

InvisibleQuiescence
Intriguer

Re: honey water sucks [Re: blueboomers]
    #4332947 - 06/24/05 03:22 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Are you aware this thread is over two years old? Why would you bump this up?

Lock Down.

--------------------
God raised up the fellow who was relaxed in the company of tax collectors, prostitutes and other outsiders, and went on to say that many of them would be welcomed to God?s banquet table long before those self-righteous people on display at church.

Edited by Quiescence (06/24/05 03:23 PM)

OfflineLapius
Super Fighting Robot

Loc: Earth 25XX
Re: honey water sucks [Re: Quiescence]
    #4333098 - 06/24/05 03:58 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

-PDYA-

500ml water
5 grams of instant potato flakes(Potato Buds Brand)
9 grams agar agar
10 ml honey (Raw natural pure honey - Beemaid Brand)
1 gram of Nutritional Yeast

This works gr8 for LC.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract