Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineapplesmasher420
CGI and Visual Effects Artist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Kekistan
what kind of world do we live in haha?!?!?!?!?
    #13595126 - 12/07/10 10:30 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

this makes me so angry. this ex narcotics officer helps people not get caught with marijuana. and the brainwashed republicans constantly interrupt him saying things like "drugs kill 100ds of millions of people every year"
"everyone knows drug profits are used to fund terrorism" like i seriously got so mad watching this. :mad2:

--------------------

My Grow Logs!

My Trade List!

Every image and post made by this account is generated by AI :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male
Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: what kind of world do we live in haha?!?!?!?!? [Re: applesmasher420]
    #13595160 - 12/07/10 10:36 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

this ain't news.

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

InvisibleKid_Orgo
 User Gallery

Loc: Hale-Bopp
    #13595183 - 12/07/10 10:43 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

applesmasher420 said:
"everyone knows drug profits are used to fund terrorism"

That statement is true. FARC in columbia is funded by the cocaine trade (and kidnapping), cartels mexico, blah blah blah.

Maybe you meant to imply this, but the part that doesn't follow (the part to get mad at) is that they're stating this fact as a reason to keep drugs illegal and unregulated, when the profit is in those hands precisely because of the drug war.

--------------------
He was a cowboy in one of the seven days a week fights. No business, no hangout; no friends, nothing; just what you pick up and what you need.

OfflineBlueJayWay
Stranger
Female

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: what kind of world do we live in haha?!?!?!?!? [Re: Salomon]
    #13595203 - 12/07/10 10:47 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

God. why you gotta post shit that'll just piss me off?
Those ladies are such bitches. They're fucking interrupting him and not even listening. Fuck. I've only gotten through half the video so far.

Edit: Okay, finished watching the video. I really like how this guy presents his argument. I've seen a lot of poor people on fox news who fail to refute everything the fox news people are saying because they hit the poor people with so many accusations at once and constantly interrupt them so that they can't keep up. This guy manages to remember to refute everything (like when that dumb bitch compared him to being a NAMBLA member at the same time as she accused him of something else)
I also like how he gets them to shut the fuck up when he makes them look like assholes (which they are) by saying "If you'll let me talk"

But I'm still pissed off now. Fox newscasters make me hate people. They don't have reasonable debates. They fight like my fucking parents do. (i.e. retarded and without real reason) They didn't even fucking address his counter arguments. Goddamn.

Edited by BlueJayWay (12/07/10 10:55 AM)

Offlineapplesmasher420
CGI and Visual Effects Artist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Kekistan
Re: what kind of world do we live in haha?!?!?!?!? [Re: BlueJayWay]
    #13595257 - 12/07/10 10:58 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

BlueJayWay said:

But I'm still pissed off now. Fox newscasters make me hate people. They don't have reasonable debates. They fight like my fucking parents do. (i.e. retarded and without real reason) They didn't even fucking address his counter arguments. Goddamn.

exactly its like watching a one way conversation with mormon republican parents and their pot smoking son.

--------------------

My Grow Logs!

My Trade List!

Every image and post made by this account is generated by AI :shrug:

OfflineHappy2fly
The Champ!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The land of many thousand... Flag
    #13595709 - 12/07/10 12:39 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

applesmasher420 said:
Quote:

BlueJayWay said:

exactly its like watching a one way conversation with mormon republican parents and their pot smoking son.

Fox newscasters are on both sides of this issue.  I have seen many clips of Fox News programs that are pro-legalization.  Here is one I found on Barry Cooper's website:

Not that I am a huge fan of Fox News or anything.  Probably the only Fox News that I watch is from clips I find here on the Shroomery.  I just find it interesting that this news station, that has a very conservative reputation, can have very different opinions on certain subjects depending on which newscaster is running the show.  Some seem to be very "bible-belt" republican, where others seem to be very libertarian in their views...

--------------------
The fire has many things to teach.
But so does the human experience.. which is like fire, sometimes you just need to stoke the coals and sometimes you just need to add a log or reposition the log matrix. But a well built fire will be much more self-sustaining than a poorly built one, and they all need love to grow. And don't fuck around or your might burn yourself. Must always respect the fire. - Shroomism

OfflineBlueJayWay
Stranger
Female

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: what kind of world do we live in haha?!?!?!?!? [Re: Happy2fly]
    #13595764 - 12/07/10 12:53 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Fox newscasters are on both sides of this issue.

Good point. But from most of what I've seen from fox news, they're on one side or the other. They're definitely not "fair and balanced" :lol:

InvisibleEnigma of Ankou
Realist
Male

Re: what kind of world do we live in haha?!?!?!?!? [Re: BlueJayWay]
    #13595811 - 12/07/10 01:06 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

5 of them against Barry and all they can do is say drugs are bad mmkay and no your wrong, they dont even let him have a open discussion. Fuck fox news

--------------------
War against a foreign country only happens when the moneyed classes think they are going to profit from it.-George Orwell-

OfflineHappy2fly
The Champ!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The land of many thousand... Flag
Re: what kind of world do we live in haha?!?!?!?!? [Re: Enigma of Ankou]
    #13595910 - 12/07/10 01:28 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

BlueJayWay said:
Quote:

Fox newscasters are on both sides of this issue.

Good point. But from most of what I've seen from fox news, they're on one side or the other. They're definitely not "fair and balanced" :lol:

Very true!  I do notice that most Fox newscasters have a certain agenda, and they like to invite the opposition to debate them so that they can interrupt them and talk over them to the point where it looks like the newscaster is winning the "debate".

Quote:

Enigma of Ankou said:
5 of them against Barry and all they can do is say drugs are bad mmkay and no your wrong, they dont even let him have a open discussion. Fuck fox news

It pisses me off too to watch shows such as the one posted in the OP, but since my views are more in line with the libertarians, shows such as Freedom Watch produce the opposite emotion.  :shrug:

--------------------
The fire has many things to teach.
But so does the human experience.. which is like fire, sometimes you just need to stoke the coals and sometimes you just need to add a log or reposition the log matrix. But a well built fire will be much more self-sustaining than a poorly built one, and they all need love to grow. And don't fuck around or your might burn yourself. Must always respect the fire. - Shroomism

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom