Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinepeeko
poop
your first time
    #1359009 - 03/08/03 08:30 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

what were your guys' first times all like?

in a month I'll be able to answer that question. :grin:

Edited by peeko (03/08/03 08:35 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineloupgaroublond
watcher
Re: your first time [Re: peeko]
    #1359019 - 03/08/03 08:37 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

the first fully illegal thing i did was some perks mixed with booze (i'm not counting the abuse of prescription speed), sat around wiht some friends, drank beers and played cards, it was just nice and chill. the first time i tripped though, i spent pretty much most of the time stupified and feeling like a three year old.

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Its only fun until someone has a bad trip
Then its hillarious
---------------------------------------------------

Offlinejarby
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: your first time [Re: loupgaroublond]
    #1359523 - 03/09/03 05:08 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

While this might discourage you, don't let it. The first mushroom trip I had was with two friends. Both of them were a lot bigger than me (taller, slightly wider), so it didn't effect them as much. I remember we munched at one of their parentless houses, then went to mine, and on the walk I felt something kick in. I'd kick the leaves as I walked and shuffle my feet through them and it would look like it was 2D or something.

Anyway we went to my house where no one was home, and went up to my room (7 people in a tiny room), and I felt pretty closterphobic. My friends when asked claimed they didn't really feel much, or a bit. But I didn't say anything but I kind felt a little off. Restless. Anyway at one point one friend knocked something off my bookshelf, and so, extremely strangly, in order to make him not feel bad, I slid my hand across the whole shelf knocking off all my stuff (books, dictionairies, calculators, etc) right onto the ground. Everyone just stared at me. Kinda a weird thing to do I guess, but at the time it felt normal. Then my parents came home. Oy. They ordered pizza but I was in no state to have any, especially with my huge pupils. I didn't want to go into the kitchen with everyone else, so we decided to leave, and on the way out, everyone but me took maybe 2 slices.

So we went to chill at a public school, a couple people smoked some joints, but I felt too odd to do that. I was having big tracers but didn't wanna look weird by shaking my hands in front of my eyes, cause there were sober people among us and god you don't wanna be with them while your trippin'. I just kinda sat there, and felt so very alone, considering the two other guys I tripped with claimed nothing really was happening to them. They said however that after they burned it felt different. At one point they asked me how I felt and I didn't really wanna talk about it to sober people, its just annoying. Especially those who didn't plan on trying it. Anyway, I eventually started getting hungry. It was about 9 and I hadn't ate since lunch! I was getting to the point where I was ready to faint, so after a lot of beggining, I got someone to lend me money and two of us went to a corner store where I bought a bag of chips and a drink. Even after stuffing myself with them, I was starving, because you want meat, not some crap like that. Eventually we all got together again, walked downtown, and the night became so chill. I noticed at the end of the trip you get this strange euphoria where you feel so good, its hard to explain.

Anyway, my advice is always do it with other trippers, and without parents in the environment. That'll make it a lot more fun than my first trip.

Offlinekristina420
kronickrissy
Loc: Alberta
Re: your first time [Re: jarby]
    #1360843 - 03/09/03 05:31 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

my first time on shrooms i only did 2 grams, cuz 2 of my friends only did 2 their first time, and got pretty tripped out, but for me, barely anything happened. the walls kinda were breathing, but thats about it. mainly, i just felt REALLY good, like, so relaxed. also, i couldnt stop talking and eating cereal. it was fun, i just liked the way my legs felt, and how comfy it was to lie on a couch.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience