Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineCryptic
WarpedCndn

Loc: Canada
Ouch it hurts..
    #1358252 - 03/08/03 02:11 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I wish i was dead..

Whenever my life goes good, and I finally find something that i think is true... Everything falls apart.. its like Living in a happy dream.. then waking up to find out that your whole life was a fuckin Lie :frown:

the First girl i have ever Truly Fell in love with is slowly drifting away.. i fear she is gunna end it.. my Dad Just Left today.. he just up and left my mom cuz she told him to and Fuck that is eating me up soo bad.. Everything happens at once in my life.. pain is NEVER stretched out over time

anyways.. i guess i just needed to let loose.. i dont even have a best friend anymore cuz he fuckin moved away on me last week...

Its hard to see through the tears now.. so i going.. 

--------------------
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

While the Trees Grow out of your Skin, Can i plant you so a forest will grow?
"When you want it, it goes away to Fast. Times you hate it always seem to last" - Marilyn Manson

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #1

Re: Ouch it hurts.. [Re: Cryptic]
    #1359217 - 03/09/03 12:05 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
    #1359376 - 03/09/03 02:28 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I feel for you man. All that shit going on at the same time must be crazy.

You must realize that life is not a dream. You have control over how you feel!

The only thing you will ever find that is really true will be found inside of you.Sounds kind of corny I know, but it is the absolute truth. If you live your life always looking to others to fulfill your needs you will live much of your life in disapointment!

Don't look to people for truth. Most of them don't have a clue!

Hang in there and live and learn. If you do, it will get better.

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

OfflineboOM
Female User Gallery

Re: Ouch it hurts.. [Re: ]
    #1359384 - 03/09/03 02:39 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

my mom sent me an email when things were going oh so bad in my life, i don't have it with me at the moment but let me summarize what it said...

A caterpillar in its first stage of life struggles out of its cocoon. Exhausted, it faces a life where it must find food to survive and also has to dodge predators trying to eat it. Many caterpillars die due to the perils of its life but those that do survive grow up to be beautiful butterflies.

The moral of the story is everyone goes through struggles in their lives, once you go through them, you become a stronger person.

It may feel like everything is falling apart now, but don't give up! Things will look up later on and you can look back and think about how you were able to conquer whatever difficulties you've had.

Chin up! :grin:

Offlinedeviation13
old hand
Re: Ouch it hurts.. [Re: boO]
    #1360794 - 03/09/03 05:18 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i saw this video once... an old film strip i think... no sound...

it started with some guy helping baby chicks out of their eggs... like 10 or so of them... then it switched over to baby chicks getting out of their eggs on their own...

then it said on the screen, "5 days later" or something like that... and it showed that the majority of the chicks that were helped had died, while the others were all living...

i guess the moral of the story was that humans are unlucky... the proof being that if given a bunch of eggs, you will probably open the ones that house chicks that will die an untimely death...

or, you need to go through hard times in order to gain the strength to grow... if you take the easy way out, you become no better than a dead chicken

--------------------
-----------------
too busy with living to live
-----------------

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: Ouch it hurts.. [Re: deviation13]
    #1360935 - 03/09/03 05:58 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.

OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

#1361528 - 03/09/03 11:06 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Thats life I'm afraid. Just when life starts to be good to you, Satan vomits in your kettle as if to tease and annoy you. Life throws this shit at us, all we can do is overcome them as if they are obstacles. Once its passed you will be a stronger individual.

I can relate to you, I have had more than my fair share of crappiness thrown at me: I have been right at the bottom, spent time in hospital, police cells, and court all because of my reaction to things I couldn't control anyway.

You have no control over these things but they are obviousley depressing you, you need to weather it out - things always do get better. Just keep saying to yourself "This will pass","This will pass". Convince yourself of that, and you'll soon see the changes.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being