Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

9 Houstonians indicted after record seizure of 54 gallons of PCP
    #13571863 - 12/02/10 06:35 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7319825.html

9 Houstonians indicted after record PCP seizure

The largest seizure of the narcotic PCP in the history of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration resulted in the arrest of nine Houston residents Wednesday for allegedly conspiring to distribute enough of the powerful psychedelic to get at least 28 million people high, according to expert estimates.

Agents seized a whopping 57 gallons of the drug, according to a statement from the U.S. Department of Justice.

PCP, or Phencyclidine, is known on the streets as angel dust, super grass, killer weed and rocket fuel.

The seizure of so much PCP could signal the emergence of a huge new market for the drug, which was popular in some areas in the 1970s but keeps a far lower profile than cocaine, marijuana or other illegal substances, authorities said.

"That represents a lot of money and a lot of users," said Stan Furce, director of Houston's High Intensity Drug Traffic Area, a coalition of federal and local law-enforcement agencies that stretches to the coastal counties.

"They almost don't feel any pain," Furce said of PCP users. "They become super agitated, rebellious and super strong. I would not want to go one-on-one against a PCP user ... wild-eyed, scary-looking dudes."
Operation Scratch Off

PCP can be taken in pill or powder form, or a cigarette can be dipped in the clear liquid and then smoked. It takes minutes to touch off unpredictable episodes lasting hours.

Wendell Campbell, spokesman for the DEA's Houston Division, said 1 gallon of PCP is conservatively enough to produce well over 500,000 dosage units.

It costs about $2,000 a gallon to make, and sells for about $22,000 a gallon, said Campbell, discussing the nationwide market.

As for the Houston bust, the nine defendants were accused under a sealed indictment in November, but charges weren't made public until Wednesday, when they were arrested.

Seven were arrested here and are expected to be brought before a federal magistrate today. Two others were arrested out of state, one in Mississippi and the other in Louisiana.

Those charged Wednesday with conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute PCP include: Andre Smith, 52; Samuel Joseph Jackson, 35; Tyrone Dewayne Roberson, 38; Michael Ardion, 50; Archie Deneshe Harris, 34; Cameo Deshawn McAfee, 24; Joseph Lamar Broussard, 37; Karola Johnson Gant, 43; and Chatela Jackson, 32.

They face a minimum of 10 years in prison to as much as life.

The arrests are the result of an 18-month investigation dubbed Operation Scratch Off, according to the DOJ statement.

The 57 gallons were seized during the investigation, but authorities won't say specifically where or how they found the PCP.

Although the DOJ statement announced the indictment was "unsealed," documents were not available to the public at the federal courthouse as of late Wednesday and further details were not available.

Two other people pleaded guilty earlier in the investigation, according to prosecutors, but they were not named Wednesday.
Several agencies involved

Tom Hinojosa, acting chief if the DEA's Houston Division, said in a prepared statement that the investigation to capture the PCP and its alleged distributors is the result of a collaborative effort by several area agencies.

"The success of the investigation leading to today's arrests is a result of the close and sustained cooperation between DEA and our law-enforcement partners to target and remove drug-trafficking organizations operating in and around the Houston metro area."

On an informational Web site, the Brazoria County Sheriff's Office notes PCP can produce violent and bizarre behavior, and that violent acts committed while taking the drug cause more deaths than the drug's direct effect on the body.

It was originally developed in the 1950s as an anesthetic for humans, but because of its side effects was later restricted to use as a veterinary tranquilizer.

dane.schiller@chron.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGerman Kahuna
Facepalmer of Stoopid
Male User Gallery

Loc: On a Chemical Vacation
Re: 9 Houstonians indicted after record seizure of 54 gallons of PCP [Re: dwpineal]
    #13571993 - 12/02/10 07:23 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------
"Vegetarian" [ /ˌvedʒəˈteəriən/] - Ancient slang meaning "village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride".

Invisibleredeyesmj
werdo
Male User Gallery

Loc: Middle of kansas
Re: 9 Houstonians indicted after record seizure of 54 gallons of PCP [Re: German Kahuna]
    #13572193 - 12/02/10 08:34 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

wow thats a lot of pcp

--------------------
Where am I at?

[/url]
“To be godless is probably the first step to innocence," he said, "to lose the sense of sin and subordination, the false grief for things supposed to be lost."
So by innocence you mean not an absence of experience, but an absence of illusions."
An absence of need for illusions," he said. "A love of and respect for what is right before your eyes.”― Anne Rice, The Vampire Lestat

Offline2859558484
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

Re: 9 Houstonians indicted after record seizure of 54 gallons of PCP [Re: redeyesmj]
    #13572397 - 12/02/10 09:34 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

people like fry in houston.

--------------------

Invisiblebryguy27007
Cosmonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: 9 Houstonians indicted after record seizure of 54 gallons of PCP [Re: 2859558484]
    #13572429 - 12/02/10 09:44 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

PCP is one thing that I've never, ever had the urge to try.

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

Re: 9 Houstonians indicted after record seizure of 54 gallons of PCP [Re: dwpineal]
    #13572447 - 12/02/10 09:48 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Holy shit.

Quote:

bryguy27007 said:

Ever had the urge to try ketamine?  Then why not PCP?  PCP works just like ketamine, except it also causes a large dopamine release.  So it could easily be more euphoric than ketamine.  The only issue with the dopamine, is that it allows you to walk around, where ketamine would have you k-holed.  Imagine having an ambulatory body while in a k-hole.

But if you stick to low doses, PCP is amazing.  Personally, I've only had half a hit off a PCP cigarette.  I was still completely in control, but feeling AMAZING.  That's my only experience though.

Edited by BothHands (12/02/10 01:26 PM)

Offline2859558484
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

Re: 9 Houstonians indicted after record seizure of 54 gallons of PCP [Re: BothHands]
    #13572547 - 12/02/10 10:20 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

who the fuck cares. i would def try it

--------------------

Offlineukshroomer
Law Abider

Loc: Netherlands
Re: 9 Houstonians indicted after record seizure of 54 gallons of PCP [Re: BothHands]
    #13572679 - 12/02/10 11:03 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

BothHands said:
Holy shit.

Quote:

bryguy27007 said:

Every had the urge to try ketamine?  Then why not PCP?  PCP works just like ketamine, except it also causes a large dopamine release.  So it could easily be more euphoric than ketamine.  The only issue with the dopamine, is that it allows you to walk around, where ketamine would have you k-holed.  Imagine having an ambulatory body while in a k-hole.

But if you stick to low doses, PCP is amazing.  Personally, I've only had half a hit off a PCP cigarette.  I was still completely in control, but feeling AMAZING.  That's my only experience though.

Dude K is amazing.. You said it makes fall on the ground tho.. I must admit that some k makes you almost fall asleep. But there are certain types of ketamine that actually make you wide awake when you sniff them. It all depends on the K. I done my fair share of K but I am not sure I would try PCP because it is much stronger than K. I have heard stories of people running down the street butt naked and stuff lol..

--------------------

OfflineRun
Questioning my existance
 User Gallery

Re: 9 Houstonians indicted after record seizure of 54 gallons of PCP [Re: ukshroomer]
    #13572703 - 12/02/10 11:11 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Dude K is amazing.. You said it makes fall on the ground tho.. I must admit that some k makes you almost fall asleep. But there are certain types of ketamine that actually make you wide awake when you sniff them. It all depends on the K. I done my fair share of K but I am not sure I would try PCP because it is much stronger than K. I have heard stories of people running down the street butt naked and stuff lol..

most likely cut with METH-AMPHETAMINE.

--------------------
You, me, this point in existence is undeniably so unique, we take everything for granite ,life , comprehension, feelings, thought, so accustomed to understanding that we've lost the meaning of fully understanding who we are..... we are the extra terrestrial, we are the unknown, we are the mystical...

Invisibletravelleler
a horse-fart in a hurricane
 User Gallery

Loc: yonder mountains
Re: 9 Houstonians indicted after record seizure of 54 gallons of PCP [Re: Run]
    #13572726 - 12/02/10 11:17 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Houstonians???  LOL

--------------------

"Whales have deep thoughts"

:sun:Dreams are the fuel of the soul:sun:

:peace:

OfflineLennyk
D-O-L-E Dole
Male

Loc: Near the Ground
Re: 9 Houstonians indicted after record seizure of 54 gallons of PCP [Re: travelleler]
    #13572839 - 12/02/10 11:47 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

PCP would be (like most drugs) safer regulated. If you look into it, it is actually bad production methods that cause more of a risk for those "episodes" where people go violent. I cannot remember the step, or whatever, but in the black market where profit>purity, you get those issues.

--------------------
Stealth Lighting 
Cubensis benefits beyond cluster headaches
Mush Extract! (You can even use Vinegar!)
Flame your needle in style with a sexy mini butane torch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What happens in the Romper Room, stays in the Romper Room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts are written by the sex deprived helper monkey Curious George.

Invisiblebryguy27007
Cosmonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13572862 - 12/02/10 11:51 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

BothHands said:
Holy shit.

Quote:

bryguy27007 said:

Every had the urge to try ketamine?  Then why not PCP?  PCP works just like ketamine, except it also causes a large dopamine release.  So it could easily be more euphoric than ketamine.  The only issue with the dopamine, is that it allows you to walk around, where ketamine would have you k-holed.  Imagine having an ambulatory body while in a k-hole.

No, I've never really had the urge to try ketamine either. I accidentally tried some though that was cut 50/50 with coke (dealer was bared out and gave my old roommate his personal stash). Dissociatives aren't really my thing.

Offlineukshroomer
Law Abider

Loc: Netherlands
Re: 9 Houstonians indicted after record seizure of 54 gallons of PCP [Re: Run]
    #13572938 - 12/02/10 12:04 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Run said:
Quote:

most likely cut with METH-AMPHETAMINE.

hahaa ... nahhh man.. we got it straight from the factory in india!!

--------------------

InvisibleDutchie3k
Psychic Drifter
Male

Loc: this hazy bubble, state o...
Re: 9 Houstonians indicted after record seizure of 54 gallons of PCP [Re: bryguy27007]
    #13573110 - 12/02/10 12:40 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

"54 gallons of scherm on the wall, 54 gallons of Schermmmm...."

^ as to the aboves..

A) Yes ketamine is incredible.

B) Yes it is a disassociative as K is but the similarities end there.  Utterly different experience, which as above stated involves one running about in a hyper-excited disassociative state.  I for one would not trust myself to be able to safely interact with the real world considering some of the things/places/beings/states of being/wtf I have experienced in the K-hole...  Low-dose P might be gnarly as hell though, if it didn't put be in any kind of negative headspace...

C) PCP is highly, highly neurotoxic.  K is at the current moment questionably so but at a much much lower level, ***if not neuroPROTECTIVE/reparative***

D)  The above differences in types of PCP (barring just shysty cutting...) are almost certainly PCP analogues as a result of underground synth, i.e. 3-meo-PCP. 4-meo-PCP, etc. which are actually quite different drugs.  The latter is a slightly less potent by mg, but much more sedating and K-like version of phencyclidine.  Who knew :P

--------------------
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.  The others - the living - are those who pushed their control as far as they felt they could handle it, and then pulled back, or slowed down, or did whatever they had to when it came time to choose between Now and Later"

Offlinemukhail
Creeper

Loc: Antarctica
Re: 9 Houstonians indicted after record seizure of 54 gallons of PCP [Re: Dutchie3k]
    #13573146 - 12/02/10 12:47 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Good. The world would be a better place if pcp didnt exist. Hope the police find every last drop.

Offlinepipe dope
ghetto plumber
Male

Loc: windy shitty
Re: 9 Houstonians indicted after record seizure of 54 gallons of PCP [Re: Dutchie3k]
    #13573167 - 12/02/10 12:54 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Gotta get me some of that shit.

InvisibleMr. Anderson
πριν από το χρόνο κάποιου
 User Gallery

Loc: Torn between the roots of...
    #13573198 - 12/02/10 01:03 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Dutchie3k said:
"54 gallons of scherm on the wall, 54 gallons of Schermmmm...."

^ as to the aboves..

A) Yes ketamine is incredible.

B) Yes it is a disassociative as K is but the similarities end there.  Utterly different experience, which as above stated involves one running about in a hyper-excited disassociative state.  I for one would not trust myself to be able to safely interact with the real world considering some of the things/places/beings/states of being/wtf I have experienced in the K-hole...  Low-dose P might be gnarly as hell though, if it didn't put be in any kind of negative headspace...

C) PCP is highly, highly neurotoxic.  K is at the current moment questionably so but at a much much lower level, ***if not neuroPROTECTIVE/reparative***

D)  The above differences in types of PCP (barring just shysty cutting...) are almost certainly PCP analogues as a result of underground synth, i.e. 3-meo-PCP. 4-meo-PCP, etc. which are actually quite different drugs.  The latter is a slightly less potent by mg, but much more sedating and K-like version of phencyclidine.  Who knew :P

Good info. I've only tried K but it was in combination with mescaline, shrooms and molly all in respectable doses of course, bad fish concert. The K completely over powered everything when I did it. I'd say for about 20 mins I walked around blacked out. And I was tripping from a couple grams of mush already. When I dosed the K I also did the molly and a couple more grams of mush and not to long before consumed the mesc. When I came out of that k hole I was tripping balls. So many visuals.

Pcp sounds crazy, I don't know if I'd trust myself but I'd try a small dose.

--------------------

Disclaimer: All posts are completely fictional and or for educational purposes only.

InvisibleToe_Jam
Bluefoot Bandit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Around some corner... Flag
Re: 9 Houstonians indicted after record seizure of 54 gallons of PCP [Re: Mr. Anderson]
    #13573213 - 12/02/10 01:07 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

SHERM BOY!!!!

--------------------
God lay his finger at the Mouth of the Serpent

March 1984

A pleasing land of drowsy head it was,
Of dreams that wave before the half-shut eye,
And of gay castles in the clouds that pass,
For ever flushing round a summer sky. -Castle of Indolence

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

#13573335 - 12/02/10 01:32 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Dutchie3k said:

Yeah, on large doses it is completely different.  The difference is caused by an enormous dopamine release that allows for one to move, even when severely dissociated.  But small doses are very very similar to small doses of K + a stimulant.

Right, the neurotoxicity is definitely a negative.  But MDMA has been shown to be quite powerfully neurotoxic in primates.  Have an objection to MDMA?

The only reason MDMA doesn't have confirmed neurotoxity in humans is because ethics only allow for tests on people who have dosed themselves illegally.  This leaves a lot of room for error, as the pills could contain almost anything.

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
    #13573572 - 12/02/10 02:16 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I have lived in Houston for a quite a while. I have looked, and I have never been able to find PCP

Offline2859558484
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

Re: 9 Houstonians indicted after record seizure of 54 gallons of PCP [Re: morrowasted]
    #13573852 - 12/02/10 03:10 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Its not a white boy drug, put it that way.

--------------------

Offlinedoses
Obsessive Purist
Male

Re: 9 Houstonians indicted after record seizure of 54 gallons of PCP [Re: 2859558484]
    #13573958 - 12/02/10 03:35 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I have to say I'm happy these guys got caught. A lot fewer laced weed poisonings/freakouts over the next few years.

--------------------
:atom: :tripmolecule: :lsdabc: :tripmolecule: :atom:

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Loc: Central New Jersey
Re: 9 Houstonians indicted after record seizure of 54 gallons of PCP [Re: Lennyk]
    #13573984 - 12/02/10 03:41 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Lennyk said:
PCP would be (like most drugs) safer regulated. If you look into it, it is actually bad production methods that cause more of a risk for those "episodes" where people go violent. I cannot remember the step, or whatever, but in the black market where profit>purity, you get those issues.

This, I don't trust Tyrone making my dust in his kitchen.  Shitty dust is too common, this has a good amount of information about how PCC is often found in PCP samples

http://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/pcp/cn_synth.html#scheme1
Quote:

It should be born in mind that the PCC intermediate is toxic. It is also somewhat difficult to separate from the final product if the reaction is not carried out to completion. Thus, in one study up to 20% of street samples of PCP contained measurable amounts of PCC. Ingestion of PCC in small amounts can cause toxic symptoms, such as headache and hangover. Larger amounts cause more severe symptoms. Handling of the material may also cause dizziness, faintness, and vomiting. Additionally, repeated exposure to PCC may cause an aggravated psychosis and result in sensitization, in which an individual may experience contact dermatitis from trace amounts of the substance.

I actually do like PCP, but I've known enough dust heads to not want to get into using it consistently.  My memory is already shitty after years of alprazolam use.  I'd smoke a dippy if I was in the right head space, but I'd prefer to do some ketamine.

--------------------

InvisibleveggieM

#13574305 - 12/02/10 04:36 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

BothHands said:
But MDMA has been shown to be quite powerfully neurotoxic in primates.

I dispute that statement. The research that indicated that MDMA was neurotoxic was flawed and was retracted by it's author, Dr. Ricaurte of Johns Hopkins. It turns out he overdosed monkeys with methamphetamine and not MDMA. He claims the vials were labeled incorrectly. Although his debunked studies are still cited as proof of MDMA toxicity.

Newer studies with monkeys with actual MDMA appear to show it is far less toxic than previously thought.
See: New findings suggest that when use patterns are more similar to humans, brain toxicity no longer detectable

Prohibition ensures that relatively benign pure MDMA is replaced with toxic drugs of unknown content and quantity.

I won't comment on PCP, as I am not very familiar with it and have no desire to use it.

OfflinegrimR
hippiousmaximous
Male User Gallery

Loc: North America
Re: 9 Houstonians indicted after record seizure of 54 gallons of PCP [Re: veggie]
    #13574596 - 12/02/10 05:36 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I like pcp... used to grab it off pagan bikers... fun stuff never really went crazy tho like all the stories u hear :omgawesome:

--------------------
- grimR

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
http://egolost.com 
"I am already given to the power that rules my fate. And I cling to nothing, so I will have nothing to defend. I have no thoughts, so I will see. I fear nothing, so I will remember myself."

- Don Juan teachings

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Loc: TX Flag
    #13574684 - 12/02/10 06:04 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Dutchie3k said:

what's your basis for this claim?

you probably didn't know that PCP also has the potential to be neuroprotective at directed dosages, as it blocks the excitotoxicity from Glu-1 transmission following stroke, via NMDA-antagonism downstream

I get a kick out of people who don't know a damn thing about phencyclidine, but develop preconceived notions

Quote:

veggie said:
Quote:

BothHands said:

I dispute that statement. The research that indicated that MDMA was neurotoxic was flawed and was retracted by it's author, Dr. Ricaurte of Johns Hopkins. It turns out he overdosed monkeys with methamphetamine and not MDMA. He claims the vials were labeled incorrectly. Although his debunked studies are still cited as proof of MDMA toxicity.

Newer studies with monkeys with actual MDMA appear to show it is far less toxic than previously thought.
See: New findings suggest that when use patterns are more similar to humans, brain toxicity no longer detectable

the neurotoxicity to fine-axons in the raphe nuclei has been established the former part of this decade, and is cited
in texts such as the Biochemical basis of Neuropharmacology. however, with infrequent dosing, elasticity negates any significant
physiological changes in the RN region

Quote:

grimR said:
fun stuff never really went crazy tho like all the stories u hear :omgawesome:

same here.

Edited by piracetam (12/02/10 06:15 PM)

InvisibleChinChiller
Male

Re: 9 Houstonians indicted after record seizure of 54 gallons of PCP [Re: piracetam]
    #13574697 - 12/02/10 06:08 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

OfflineShpongle1
Male

Loc: Above The Clouds Flag
    #13574818 - 12/02/10 06:39 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

wowitch17 said:

Dude I haven't got a damn clue what you mean by that but

Quote:

Andre Smith, 52; Samuel Joseph Jackson, 35; Tyrone Dewayne Roberson, 38; Michael Ardion, 50; Archie Deneshe Harris, 34; Cameo Deshawn McAfee, 24; Joseph Lamar Broussard, 37; Karola Johnson Gant, 43; and Chatela Jackson, 32.

Tryone Dewayne... Cameo Deshawn... Karola... and Chatela Jackson.

I'd say you got that right!  :laugh2:

--------------------

There are more people imprisoned for the commission of drug offenses in the United States - close to 500,000 - than are incarcerated in England, France, Germany, and Japan for all crimes combined.  Examined in another way, the United States has 100,000 more people incarcerated for nonviolent drug offenses than all the countries of the European Union combined, despite the fact that the European Union has 100 million more citizens. :crankey: 

- "Drugs and Drug Policy: The Control of Consciousness Alteration, 2007.

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

Re: 9 Houstonians indicted after record seizure of 54 gallons of PCP [Re: piracetam]
    #13574848 - 12/02/10 06:45 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

piracetam said:
Quote:

veggie said:
Quote:

BothHands said:

the neurotoxicity to fine-axons in the raphe nuclei has been established the former part of this decade, and is cited
in texts such as the Biochemical basis of Neuropharmacology. however, with infrequent dosing, elasticity negates any significant physiological changes in the RN region

:thumbup:

The point I was trying to make was that even though MDMA has some neurotoxicity, it's negligable in resonsible dosing (2-3 times a year).  So even if PCP has some neurotoxic effects, if used responsibly, fear of brain damage could possibly be dismissed.  I should probably have been clearer though. :tongue2:

Offlinedoses
Obsessive Purist
Male

#13574882 - 12/02/10 06:54 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Why does every thread with the word "neurotoxicity" in it descend into a bunch of posts by rollers trying to convince others (and, in the process, themselves) that it isn't neurotoxic?

--------------------

Edited by doses (12/02/10 06:54 PM)

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

Re: 9 Houstonians indicted after record seizure of 54 gallons of PCP [Re: doses]
    #13574919 - 12/02/10 07:03 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Not a single poster has claimed that is isn't neurotoxic.  The debate seems to be on the degree of neurotoxicity.

Offlinedoses
Obsessive Purist
Male

Re: 9 Houstonians indicted after record seizure of 54 gallons of PCP [Re: doses]
    #13575001 - 12/02/10 07:20 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

doses said:
Why does every thread with the word "neurotoxicity" in it descend into a bunch of posts by rollers trying to convince others (and, in the process, themselves) that it isn't neurotoxic, and then getting sore when someone points it out?

--------------------

InvisiblePilz
Think of the Children!
Male

#13576219 - 12/03/10 02:04 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

wowitch17 said:

qft, lived in houston...its black peoples version of acid...

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale