Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleGalvie_Flu
 User Gallery

Completeness
    #1355605 - 03/06/03 06:24 PM (21 years, 28 days ago)

e

Edited by shaos (04/09/11 08:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletak_old
Endo Smoke

Loc: State of confusion
Re: Completeness [Re: Galvie_Flu]
    #1355704 - 03/06/03 07:48 PM (21 years, 28 days ago)

It helps feed the ego. Try finding good things in 'bad' people, along with seeing them for who they really are. It is a hard thing to do, but im sure hte rewards are worth it

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #1355784 - 03/06/03 09:51 PM (21 years, 28 days ago)

"What's gonna happen to the arms industry..when we realize we are all ONE! LOL"....Bill Hicks

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: Completeness [Re: Shroomism]
    #1355785 - 03/06/03 09:52 PM (21 years, 28 days ago)

Ooh ooh! Here's another one..

That which you hate in others in merely a reflection of that which you hate in yourself - Shroomism

--------------------

InvisibleFick_Duck
Truffle Shuffle
Male

Loc: The Hamburger Train
    #1356262 - 03/07/03 04:14 AM (21 years, 28 days ago)

ive recently been thinking somewhat along these same lines, not just with enemies but with negative thoughts in general. the"ill never" or "i cant" type of thoughts. in a book i was reading the other day it said that whenever bruce lee had a negative thought he would imagine himself writing it down and then burning it.
and where are we going when the ass running our country only wants to preach hate and revenge even if not in those words.
its just so easy and natural to hate, the worst part is...
i also saw on the news or something tht people who are negative all the time live longer than people who are positive, well if that aint a cruel fuckin joke then i dont know what is.
my best friend is the most negative mother fucker ive ever met , great guy though, but i get him stoned and its totally different, i guess some of us just need an attitude ajustment sometimes, i always enjoy his outlook on the world, were like yin and yang.
george and saddam just need to hit the bong a few times, theyd probably realize that bin laden is a thornin both theyre asses.
but im babbling again, and i havent smoked any pot for two weeks now.(kills self)

--------------------
"To know life you must fuck it in the liver." -Dr. Frankenstein, Andy Warhols Frankenstein

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1356454 - 03/07/03 05:26 AM (21 years, 28 days ago)

its easier to lash out against others than to actually look within and attempt to fix internal problems.....

It makes way more sense when you view countries as large single constructs, as opposed to masses of people... The USA is a child, growing into a very large bully, having been allowed by its "parents" and other "enablers" around the globe to run around knocking shit over and being rude and disruptive, and is now experiencing major growing pains. Like any teenager, it is the first reaction to blame the environment/surroundings for internal issues. Hopefully our leaders will soon realize that it is US that needs fixing, and not the rest of the world..

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #1356607 - 03/07/03 05:30 PM (21 years, 27 days ago)

That which you hate in others in merely a reflection of that which you hate in yourself

I don't totally agree. If you really think about it I think you can understand my opinion.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Completeness [Re: Murex]
    #1357778 - 03/08/03 06:56 AM (21 years, 27 days ago)

Negativity and anger seem the way to go, because it feels good to be angry. It feeds on itself. However, anger is blinding. It's one of the lowest forms of consciousness, just the same as sex-drive. Think of how many men ruined everything they had because they pursued the primal sex thing (affairs at the office when they have a hot, loving wife at home, Bill Clinton, etc.). Well, with anger, it is the same thing. It feels good but you can't think clearly. Just something that takes a lot of mind power to overcome, I guess.
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale