Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Is someone crazy for laughing alone & occassionally talking to themselves?
    #13561033 - 11/30/10 02:18 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

It seems that when I am alone, I laugh the hardest. And when I am alone, I tend to talk to myself about things that are troubling me, or things that surprized me, or to remind myself of what I got to do that day, or when I see/think of something amazing, or strange, or fascinated by.

So, I ask you Shroomery, is it OK to laugh alone and to randomly talk aloud to oneself (in comments, not in a conversation) with no one around?

Or am I just crazy?
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Edited by LogicaL Chaos (11/30/10 02:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelolwut
bad motherfucker

Loc: back in black
Re: Is someone crazy for laughing alone & occassionally talking to themselves? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #13561055 - 11/30/10 02:25 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Maybe we're all just crazy :feelsgoodman:

--------------------
Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth, and taste...

:haha:

OfflineAge_of_Reflection
Traveler
Male

Loc: 10 miles from nowhere
Re: Is someone crazy for laughing alone & occassionally talking to themselves? [Re: lolwut]
    #13561219 - 11/30/10 03:45 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I do it sometimes. So we are both crazy. Unless everyone does it. Then...

Quote:

Maybe we're all just crazy

--------------------
One day we all will die.

If were lucky, warm in our beds,

But in truth, we lived two lives.

One external, and one in our heads.

--- A.O.R.

OfflineDiaboleros
Devil's spawn

Re: Is someone crazy for laughing alone & occassionally talking to themselves? [Re: Age_of_Reflection]
    #13561514 - 11/30/10 07:19 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Well everyone talks to themself in their head all the time right, what would be the difference with doing it out loud? I think people who talk to themself out loud might be a little bit less crazy than people who talk inside their head as the talking inside the head is usually done without being aware of it. So if you think out loud you would be much more aware of it..

Last week I saw this guy running through the trainstation swearing and cursing really loud to himself because he missed the train.. that did look pretty crazy but at the same time it's interesting to see that that is how people actually think inside their minds all the time..

I think if everyone would think out loud, the true crazyness of humanity would be instantly revealed.. so many crazy stuff that people hide inside their heads

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: Is someone crazy for laughing alone & occassionally talking to themselves? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #13561580 - 11/30/10 07:51 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
It seems that when I am alone, I laugh the hardest. And when I am alone, I tend to talk to myself about things that are troubling me, or things that surprized me, or to remind myself of what I got to do that day, or when I see/think of something amazing, or strange, or fascinated by.

So, I ask you Shroomery, is it OK to laugh alone and to randomly talk aloud to oneself (in comments, not in a conversation) with no one around?

Or am I just crazy?
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

Crazy is my vote.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Loc: ohio
Re: Is someone crazy for laughing alone & occassionally talking to themselves? [Re: Icelander]
    #13561616 - 11/30/10 08:06 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

it's not ok to ask

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: Is someone crazy for laughing alone & occassionally talking to themselves? [Re: andrewss]
    #13564024 - 11/30/10 05:41 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

When I trip, I often spend hours talking to myself.  It's incredibly cathartic and feels like a well spent therapy session.  Sometimes when not tripping, I will just talk to myself and eventually the words keep coming, thoughts keep flowing, and I get almost to that same introspective tripping place. 

It's good for you, it puts you in touch with underlying thoughts, uncovers hidden ideas, and can lead to epiphanies.  Mushrooms are optional.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

Re: Is someone crazy for laughing alone & occassionally talking to themselves? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #13564982 - 11/30/10 08:29 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

i talk to my dogs a lot.
then weehn they're sleeping and every1 else is sleeping i talk to myself like i would talk to my dogs

very fatherly.. :confused:

--------------------

---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: Is someone crazy for laughing alone & occassionally talking to themselves? [Re: jivJaN]
    #13565006 - 11/30/10 08:32 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Some people think they're talking to god.  Can't get much crazier than that.  At least when you talk to yourself, something is actually there.

--------------------

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

Re: Is someone crazy for laughing alone & occassionally talking to themselves? [Re: Icelander]
    #13565054 - 11/30/10 08:43 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

yea BUUUUT
if im god
and i talk to myself
:naughty:

--------------------

---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery
Loc: off the wall
Re: Is someone crazy for laughing alone & occassionally talking to themselves? [Re: jivJaN]
    #13565098 - 11/30/10 08:54 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

i was just telling myself how funny Paul Merton is.

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#13565318 - 11/30/10 09:40 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

jivJaN said:
yea BUUUUT
if im god
and i talk to myself
:naughty:

Right.:satansmoking:

--------------------

Offlinebroken
455 member(s)
Male User Gallery

Loc: fuckyeah!
    #13565343 - 11/30/10 09:45 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

those actions in themselves don't make someone crazy. if one of the things they keep saying is "I'm not crazy" then they are crazy.

--------------------
:willynilly:

Offlinesoldatheero
lastirishman
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Is someone crazy for laughing alone & occassionally talking to themselves? [Re: broken]
    #13565393 - 11/30/10 09:53 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

No it is normal.. as long as you know you are doing it.. or as long as you know you are alone. you're good :wink:

--------------------
..and may the zelda theme song be with you at all times, amen.

Edited by soldatheero (11/30/10 09:54 PM)

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
    #13565501 - 11/30/10 10:17 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
is it OK to...
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

What does this mean?

If you are crazy, your crazy regardless of whether it is ok or not.  If you are disfunctional, perfect, flawed, whatever, it is all as it is regardless of whether it is ok to be so.

This strikes me as similar to the notion that a diagnosis excuses or explains behavior- "I can't concentrate cuz I'm ADHD", "Sorry, my depression makes it difficult to get stuff done..."

No matter how acceptable or pathological your behavior is,  that behavior being classifiable as ok/normal/bad/unacceptable/sick does not change it in the least. 

So don't worry about it : )

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Is someone crazy for laughing alone & occassionally talking to themselves? [Re: johnm214]
    #13575177 - 12/02/10 09:27 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

All very good points here.

I believe talking and laughing to oneself is therapeutic and maybe healthy in a way.

And I think the extent that one talks to oneself makes a difference in your own craziness. For example, if you prefer talking to yourself, and always avoiding other people, that might be a little crazy and odd.

Also, sometimes I argue with myself, like on an issue which I have two different opinions, like I have both the angel and the devil on my shoulder and I can't make a decision on what to do. That's a little crazy right, arguing with one's self?

I also comment on the TV and whats happening on a show. Thats normal for someone alone right? Do you guys do that too? I bet if you watch sports, ya do that! I know I do!

And to johnm214:

What I meant by that statement "Is it OK?" I was curious of the opinions of other ShrooMembers thoughts on what they thought was acceptable and what they thought was considered a little nutz.

For example, if you walked on someone, talking to themselves, would feel OK with it? Would you think its no big deal, or would you feel like "This guy is a little crazy. He was talking alone to himself, with nothing on around him". Just interesting in your guys opinions on it.

But no matter what your opinions....

...It still feels so damn good.
~ L C ~

Offlinelines
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #13575198 - 12/02/10 09:33 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Some people like to "think outloud". meaning that by talking to themselves they organize their thoughts and figure out what they thing about stuff.

And sometimes when people are alone they just think of something funny and start laughing.

I wouldnt worry about talking to yourself and laughing when your alone, there is nothing wrong with it. If you do it just don't let other people hear you doing it.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13575297 - 12/02/10 09:54 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I laugh to myself sometimes and sometimes talk to myself, but most of the talking is thinking out loud.  When im looking for my car keys i'll talk to myself "where the fuck did i put those!?!?"

Laughing alone and talking to ones self seem pretty normal, but not when someone is displaying signs of mental illness.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

InvisibleBlondell_Letrange
No other.
Female User Gallery

Loc: OZ Flag
    #13575361 - 12/02/10 10:07 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Either sound comes out or it doesn't.

No big deal. :sip:

--------------------
:inlove3::inlove3:

OfflineKickleM
Wanderer
 User Gallery

Re: Is someone crazy for laughing alone & occassionally talking to themselves? [Re: Blondell_Letrange]
    #13575431 - 12/02/10 10:22 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I had a friend who started with the talking and then upgraded to creating a second person. He would be driving and then see himself sitting in the passenger seat. Then proceed to have a conversation with himself. It seems to have been a way of projecting harmful thoughts/emotions away from himself and yet strangely enough at himself... echo...echo...echo...

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale