Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
    #1355571 - 03/06/03 07:58 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Well that's a picture of it, unfortunately it's not so good. OK the Mycellium started to grow about 4 days after innoculation. Then after a few days, it was well established, and around it I noticed some small wispy white/grey growths, I thought it was just some mycellium beginning to grow. It ended up colonizing the jar in 4 days, and turned a bright white. It looks more like freshly fallen snow, than the ropey rhizomorphic growth of the mycellium... which is kinda in an oval in that picture... what is it? Thanks for any help.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleG a n j a
Pictish and proud
 User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
Re: Contam? [Re: MomeRath]
    #1355676 - 03/06/03 09:26 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Not sure what it is you got there but it doesnt look good :frown: have a look in the contamination faq there are some good write ups on contams but i would guess youve got a contam called cobweb there :frown:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Magash, Shroomism, george castanza, Prisoner#1, RogerRabbit, Citric, total, FooMan, 13shrooms, stonesun, EvilMushroom666, cronicr, PussyFart
344 topic views. 16 members, 93 guests and 27 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:
Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2016 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.