Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehairs
old hand
dialated pupils
    #1354708 - 03/06/03 09:32 AM (21 years, 18 days ago)

is there anything i can do about my damn eyes when im trippin, i want to trip in school, but dont wanna worry the whole time. thanks

--------------------
If I didn't have such a great drive (golf) the American people would thing I wasn't working so hard. George W. Bush

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePurple_Voyage
Mind Explorer

Loc: UK
Re: dialated pupils [Re: hairs]
    #1354731 - 03/06/03 09:37 AM (21 years, 18 days ago)

Tripping at school sounds like a really bad idea, I think I would get really paranoid, plus, school is for LEARNING, not tripping.

I answer to your question though, I don't know of any ways to make your eyes look normal while tripping.

Good luck!

--------------------

OfflineTheCaptain
addict

Loc: Canada
Re: dialated pupils [Re: Purple_Voyage]
    #1354771 - 03/06/03 09:56 AM (21 years, 18 days ago)

Yah man....
Dont trip at school, learn something instead. Trust me, you'll be wishing you did when youre 45 and flipping burgers or on welfare.

As for your pupils, I wanna know if anyone else has fixed this problem too... I was thinking of maybe getting a pair of coloured contacts?

--------------------
"I mean, it's real hard to be free when you are bought and sold in the marketplace. 'Course, don't ever tell anybody that they're not free 'cause then they're gonna get real busy killin' and maimin' to prove to you that they are."

Offlineshroominbloom
i have arrived

Re: dialated pupils [Re: TheCaptain]
    #1354806 - 03/06/03 10:10 AM (21 years, 18 days ago)

The contacts sound like a very good (although potentially expensive) solution.

--------------------
ha

OfflineSombie
Moonrock eater

Loc: Stafford, Virginia
    #1354890 - 03/06/03 11:06 AM (21 years, 18 days ago)

Don't worry about it, just don't have anything on you when you are tripping, it is not like they can arrest you for having fucked pupils, just take a realativly small dose, that you are experinced with and know you can handle, and you should be fine.

and also, only do it on unimportant days that you dont have test or whatever.

--------------------
"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable." - Hunter S Thompson

Check out Agio

Follow my NFL Blog

Offlinehairs
old hand
Re: dialated pupils [Re: Sombie]
    #1355014 - 03/06/03 12:09 PM (21 years, 18 days ago)

damn someone should make eyedrops that do that

--------------------
If I didn't have such a great drive (golf) the American people would thing I wasn't working so hard. George W. Bush

OfflineOKKuato
Amazon BasinRepresentative

Loc: A small planet in the esc...
    #1355097 - 03/06/03 01:09 PM (21 years, 18 days ago)

Please don't trip at school. The mere idea is totally ridiculous. If you really want to trip that day, skip school! Not that I'm advocating skipping, I'm not, but that is better than going to class all fucked up and not only messing up your chance to learn something but potentially fucking up someone else?s chance to learn something at the same time. You are not going to learn anything, at least in terms of book learning, while on drugs, so don't screw with people that don't want to see that.

Also, colored contact would not help, unless they are those really deeply colored contact that make your eyes look like cats eyes, American flags and stuff like that. Regular colored contact only color your pupils, but the rest of the eye looks normal. So if you have serious dilated pupils, you will just have seriously dilated colored pupils.

--------------------
Everybody knows what is going wrong with the world,
I don't even know what's going on . . . in myself.

OfflineTheEggman
Mind-expandingStudent
Loc: Central California
Re: dialated pupils [Re: OKKuato]
    #1355137 - 03/06/03 01:34 PM (21 years, 18 days ago)

my friend tripped his way through freshman year of high school. just wear sunglasses. other than that, i know of no eyedrops or contacts that could solve the problem of dilated pupils.

peace and love,
tim.

--------------------
Peace and love,
Tim.

OfflinePsilozero
StonedGuitar/BassPlayer

Loc: mile high
Re: dialated pupils [Re: TheEggman]
    #1355696 - 03/06/03 07:41 PM (21 years, 18 days ago)

Solution: Don't trip at school.  Wouldn't you rather be outside or listening to music than sitting in school?

One time when I lived at home and was tripping, I thought I had come down, so I went and was talking to my mom.  Her face began to turn green and my pupils were dialated as fuck.  I somehow played it cool and she never suspected a thing.

Crazy mushrooms.. :wink:

--------------------
http://myspace.com/thevoid

OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

#1355700 - 03/06/03 07:44 PM (21 years, 18 days ago)

I hope to one day completely cover the iris :laugh:

--------------------

InvisibleMeat_Log_Smurf
FumbDuck

Loc: BFE
Re: dialated pupils [Re: Jackal]
    #1355775 - 03/06/03 09:34 PM (21 years, 17 days ago)

If your in college I would say okay. But if your in high school dont be a moron your 20x more likely to get caught. Use your head man. Stay in school. That is where you are taught things that will help you greatly in the future. Like someone else said you dont want to be flipping burgers @ 45. Trust me I've been down that road. Guess what it a dead end! I am now 26 and have just finished school and am thinking about going to grad school. Yes I did do stupid shit like that at one time but trust me it almost kept me from finishing high school even with a high B average. Trip on your own time bro not the taxpayers. I dont mean to be fatherly but I really dont think you will get anything out of it other than paranoia.

Offlinegir
Perceptionist

Re: dialated pupils [Re: Meat_Log_Smurf]
    #1355890 - 03/07/03 12:29 AM (21 years, 17 days ago)

Hey,
about using colored contacts to cover dialated pupils:
Wild Eyes from Wesley Jensen will do just that. I have a pair of the cat eyes lenses. They costed me 100 bucks (they are $35 each now) and have no actual corrective power, so basically they are purely cosmetic. They only make them in one size (last I knew)and they can even be ordered online! They are colored solid yellow that covers the whole iris and has a slit pupil thing painted on. They are made with only like an 1/8 inch hole for you to acually see through. The only downside as you may have already guessed is that it makes it really hard to see in dark conditions cuz your pupil is open wide but you still only get to see through that little 1/8 inch hole.

I know the no sources rule but heres a link to the contacts :grin:
http://www.amazinglenses.com/wildeyescateye.html

Peace everyone 

--------------------
Click HERE for a sample of one of the most beautiful pieces of music ever recorded!

OfflineTRaNcE_TriPPeR
TRaNcE FoRTriPPiNG!
Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #1357913 - 03/08/03 08:18 AM (21 years, 16 days ago)

ok, I tripped for my first time in school. I was coming up hard just before school ended,  and the teacher remarked on my puples, and I just told her that I went to see my eye doctor after lunch and he put eye drops in my eyes to dialate them to see into my eyes better. It worked. :laugh:  I skipped class after lunch to hang out with some friends, and went back to school for my last class.

So if you're gonna trip in school, just skip one class, and do the shrooms, and whatever, but don't do a high dose (I only dosed 2 grams) and if anyone asks about yoru pupils, just tell them what I stated in the above paragraph. No one knows you are tripping but you. That should keep your head on straight and keep you from freaking out  if you do decide to trip in school. But I wouldn't recommend tripping in school. What I did was stupid (tripping in school), but at that time, I had no idea what shrooms did or anything...:crazy:

--------------------
"GROOVY" - Popular 60's Slang :smirk:

Edited by TRaNcE_TriPPeR (03/08/03 08:23 AM)

InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
    #1358225 - 03/08/03 11:56 AM (21 years, 16 days ago)

FUCK TRIPPIN AT SCHOOL, there's no way you can work around the dilated pupils. I was thinkin maybe Oxycontin might do it but somebody told me it wouldn't work. FUCK trippin at school, you're flirtin with disaster.

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
    #1358507 - 03/08/03 01:48 PM (21 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

damn someone should make eyedrops that do that

They do,they're called anticholinergics.Opthamologists use them all the time.

EDIT:Tripping at school,IMO,is a very bad idea.I don't even like to be around a few sober friends when tripping.I imagine it would suck ass being around several hundred non tripping people when you're frying balls.

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

Edited by grandmasterfat (03/08/03 01:50 PM)

OfflineTrippy Hippy
The great whitehunter
Loc: SouthEast
Re: dialated pupils [Re: monoamine]
    #1358531 - 03/08/03 01:55 PM (21 years, 16 days ago)

not only your pupils but perma-grin would get you busted for sure

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
Re: dialated pupils [Re: Trippy Hippy]
    #1359766 - 03/09/03 06:24 AM (21 years, 15 days ago)

Not true... I know people who trip in my school sometimes.  The last time, some of them took 2 grams, one of them took 3.5, and one took 1.5 grams.  They were all fine.  The kid who took 3.5, he drinks in school ALL the fucking time.  Whiskey, vodka, rum, whatever he has, he'll drink in school cuz he loves alcohol.  (I know... he's an alcoholic)

Actually me and that drunkard, I was smoking a bowl with him during gym class, when the teacher found us!  I had just finished blowing out my hit so she didn't see shit.  My friend on the other hand was hitting it... with my fucking bowl.. :frown: got the bowl confiscated and suspended him for 3 days.

I miss that bowl 

--------------------

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
Re: dialated pupils *DELETED* [Re: the free thinker]
    #1359888 - 03/09/03 07:40 AM (21 years, 15 days ago)

Post deleted by TheHateCamel

Reason for deletion: vc

Offlinen1x0n
Stranger
Re: dialated pupils [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #1359927 - 03/09/03 08:09 AM (21 years, 15 days ago)

Tripping at school is bad.. trust me.

I did it once and Im still surprised as hell I didnt get caught. I was so paranoid it was almost enough to give me a really bad trip (even though I didnt take very much).

Do what you want, I just think it's a bad idea.

InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
Re: dialated pupils [Re: n1x0n]
    #1361219 - 03/09/03 05:50 PM (21 years, 15 days ago)

I know how to deal with this.

Tripping at School
I'd do it
FUCK THAT, don't waste your shrooms

Votes accepted from (12/31/69 05:00 PM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Offlinehairs
old hand
Re: dialated pupils [Re: Cracka_X]
    #1362771 - 03/10/03 09:44 AM (21 years, 14 days ago)

yall a bunch of sissys. ive tripped at school before, paranoia was no problem, but i did get kinda pissed at all of the schools bullshit. not like im gonna learn anything usefull anyways, so fuck you, go ahead and get your A's, but im not

--------------------

OfflineCrass
Explorer of theMind

#1362855 - 03/10/03 10:18 AM (21 years, 14 days ago)

I really seriously doubt tripping at school one or two times will hinder your life chances. I mean in one day you don't learn a whole unit that could alter the course of history.

If they see you with really dialited pupils they might have you come down to the office, and if they find out your on something you can be suspended/expelled for "substance abuse on school property"... and where I go the teachers would make you take off the sunglasses.

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
    #1363492 - 03/10/03 02:40 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

I did always want to go to school tripping, but never had the means. I vote no, I think that sitting there waiting for class to end makes time go slow enough, sitting there tripping would be torture. I've said it before, dialated pupils are half the fun. Waite for the weekend, dialate fuckers, then walk around the mall or somwhere you wont get into too much trouble if you want to be somewhere public, just dont drive yourself.

On another note, now that I'm out of school I wish I had paid more attention and did better. I always had that 'this is bullshit' attitude, but now that I think about it, paying attention and doing my homework would have made things a lot easier.

Edited by TeKHeAD009 (03/10/03 02:44 PM)

Invisibleadrug

Re: dialated pupils [Re: TeKHeAD009]
    #1363527 - 03/10/03 03:00 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

I tripped on mushrooms at school when I was in high school once, although it was a rather low dose (about 1.5 grams). Nobody even noticed. I honestly couldn't believe it at the time. :grin: Before that I didn't think it would be much fun to trip in school, but I actually had a fairly good time!

OfflineShaMan1988
ShaMaN InC.
Loc: my room, my house, my rul...
Re: dialated pupils [Re: shroominbloom]
    #1363561 - 03/10/03 03:17 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

HeY yOu guYs, do i look normal... They says yes... BWAHAHAHAHAHA, I'm so fucked!
in class

shaman

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
Re: dialated pupils [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #1364100 - 03/10/03 07:01 PM (21 years, 14 days ago)

I live in the suburbs of Chicago... it isn't really easy going around here like I made out, but its better than most places. Weed really isn't that big of a deal at my school, but as always of course you can't expect the teachers to have that view also.

Doing drugs out of school, I can't say I completely agree with that one. In school, I smoke weed normally once during the morning and at lunch when I can. I like getting high in the morning to sort of "get me going" you guys know what I mean.

--------------------

Offlinetimmaywoohoo
Stranger
Re: dialated pupils [Re: the free thinker]
    #5248884 - 01/31/06 09:35 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

if your idea of "trippin" could be done at a high school with the telltale sign being your pupils, you need to have a real shroom experience. the word "trip" implies going somewhere, on hallucinogens, in your mind. if you are "trippin" you wont be able to move physically that you will recognize as movement in this level of reality. if your worried about a low dose being obvious by your pupils, and your worried about being caught for SHROOMS, stop being such a pussy. you can't get in trouble for under the influence of shrooms unless you're in the state i previously mentioned, because there's no proof otherwise, and it would be called public intoxication, you wouldn't even be in trouble for the shrooms. now, if in your area there's alot of glass, or crank or whatever they call shit where your at, and your school would know what was up about that, then absolutely don't do it, because you can do 30 dyas for under the influence just if your pupils are dialated and you slip in interrogation.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom