Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineCursive
I AM
Male User Gallery

Loc: Georgia, United States of... Flag
Some of my light on life and afterlife.
    #13535419 - 11/24/10 01:25 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

We can all easily figure out what sounds good and what sounds bad. Life. The word should spring imagery of growth, with which will come the death of growth. But have you ever thought of what could be between the rock of life and death? The answer is obvious. It is the very light - pure creation - that allows it to even exist.

The obvious aim of life is to grow and become more of what it already is in a better way.

So the opposite, death, is the counter-balance of becoming more - to actually become less.

When we are born, it is as if we are leaving that psychedelic spiritual world, and attaching ourselves to humanistic ways - raising millions of questions (kids never shutup) and literally grow and become more of a human because of the basic karma of asking a question - you eventually recieve an answer. Just as a seed sprouts and becomes more of a plant. The extension of allness (your soul) has trapped itself in a material existence. So the more it accepts to learn human ways, the better it can be at winning the society of humans' goals for life.

But how can life exist without creation? Remember, matter can't be created or destroyed, so how can anything less than your body that you see be truly controlling you, because the body is your creation, and the smaller the particles you see, the more the creation of infinity goes. So then you must realize, your blood and flesh and DNA aren't your consciousness, your conscious comes from 1 place from within - and that would be the mind that everything possible shares that is everywhere.

Thus, if the lesser can't do what your mind can do, then you see that you are in fact the one who has the power to create motion within your limbs. Your limbs don't control you, YOU are the one in control.

So obviously the greater within you is controlling the lesser which is the body you see. You are down below all that you are above.

And I say to humans, you are truly not even human. Humans are an unsustainable life source. Therefore, the greater in you is sustainable because it's as plain as day - You're alive right now.

All light eventually runs out unless you can consistently sustain it with the energy needed. Everything is potential energy, energy that is just awaiting use. So energy must be used to think obviously. Humans have a powerful conscious too, so if we can get deep enough within the consciousness of allness, then we can put to use the potential energy of the imagery of creation which ties in to all that we are down below is all that my mind is here and above.

This is precisely how Jesus was given the ability to perform miracles. He became so deep within the now's balance that he basically could do anything he wanted. Even he said to seek first the kingdom within, then all these things would be given unto you. Rebirth is the new way of thinking - so the closer you are to constant rebirth, the more sustainable you are - You are renewed. Filled with light, which is truly all that anything you see is made of.

So what is the goal you should have set as a human?

Rationalization is horrible acceptance. It is the acceptance of the lesser - and what does the lesser lead to? Death - the fall of the decay on the rock of life. So if you choose death, then your afterlife balance will be given a heavier weight, instead of freeing yourself more, meaning you will be trapping yourself in a pandora box-like place. You just trap yourself into falling more and more until you basically just use all the light the extension of allness gave you. Until you have perfectly unbalanced the light you had - to be totally separate from anything possible.

ACCEPTANCE of the greater in you is the better goal because you lose touch with negativity and instead of adding weight to your extension, you free the weight which keeps you from growing with the flow of the river of life. Everlasting life is only possible if you are always getting sustainment from your ultimate source, and the only way to do that is to become more of that source. Become more of what life truly is. All answers are so perfectly obvious that we can't even see the truth because of not being in the now thinking. Sustain yourself with the light of allness and nothingness and your extension of it will be given exactly what you need in order to keep learning and becoming more so you will never lose sustainability until you finally become allness itself as the individualization.

In other words, to truly live in the afterlife, you must totally think outside the reality of life and death - especially as a human. You must  totally accept that only greater can control lesser because the greater is more than the lesser. Therefore it knows more about the lesser than the lesser even knows about itself. Do your red blood cells KNOW they are red blood cells? No, so how can they control what they do. They just "go with the flow."

So even the afterlife is a school room. Everything is a school room, until you can realize you are allness itself - the ultimate creator and being. And there you will live in your eternal bliss.

--------------------
I am up above all that I am down below..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKickleM
Wanderer
 User Gallery

Re: Some of my light on life and afterlife. [Re: Cursive]
    #13535874 - 11/24/10 03:02 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I got some good thought material out of the post but mostly it felt like strong worded speculation bred from the belly of death anxiety herself.

--------------------
Why shouldn't the truth be stranger than fiction?
Fiction, after all, has to make sense. -- Mark Twain

OfflineCursive
I AM
Male User Gallery

Re: Some of my light on life and afterlife. [Re: Kickle]
    #13536204 - 11/24/10 04:11 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Kickle said:
...but mostly it felt like strong worded speculation bred from the belly of death anxiety herself.

There is no death anxiety, this only leads to downward spiral instead of going up. You can create death upon you at your body's death, even if you are spiritual. It is all literally in your head, however, death separates itself from allness. So if you want to continue living life unaccepting to the becoming of more, this is a true fault that can create separation to the universe. It is falling away from the flow of now that is the river of life. It would not be a progressing path that gains you anything, which by merely reading those worlds has dark meaning in its imagery! It's obvious, this way of thinking will have dark consequences.

By the way, I'm not trying to be harsh or anything. Negativity isn't really my thing.

--------------------

InvisibleCups
technically "here"
 User Gallery

#13536370 - 11/24/10 04:47 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Cursive said:
There is no death anxiety

Lucky bastard.  My advice- stay where you are.  The road forward is a rough one.

--------------------
What's up everybody?!

OfflineKickleM
Wanderer
 User Gallery

#13536447 - 11/24/10 05:02 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

:shrug:
Not convinced, but that's not really a concern for you, right?
This corpse you carry around surely doesn't feel it needs to convince anyone of anything, right?

--------------------

OfflineCursive
I AM
Male User Gallery

Re: Some of my light on life and afterlife. [Re: Kickle]
    #13536574 - 11/24/10 05:26 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Kickle said:
:shrug:
Not convinced, but that's not really a concern for you, right?
This corpse you carry around surely doesn't feel it needs to convince anyone of anything, right?

Spot on :awesomenod:

I guess the perceptional view could be off? Are you one not fond of using your imagination all the time?

:awecid:

--------------------

OfflineKickleM
Wanderer
 User Gallery

#13536592 - 11/24/10 05:28 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Nah, I just doubt those who boast more knowledge than they could possibly have in public places.

--------------------

OfflineCursive
I AM
Male User Gallery

Re: Some of my light on life and afterlife. [Re: Cups]
    #13536641 - 11/24/10 05:42 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Cups said:
Quote:

Cursive said:
There is no death anxiety

Lucky bastard.  My advice- stay where you are.  The road forward is a rough one.

It's only rough if you accept that it is.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom