Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

Loc: Vienna, Austria
Why women?
    #1352043 - 03/05/03 07:47 AM (21 years, 29 days ago)

On my last trip about three months ago I took 4 gramms (roughly, as I dont have a scale :smile: ) and after about half an hour I began to" think, that I was thinking", and thought about thinking, and other crazy thoughts on thinking. (Get me??!!)
Well,  I didn?t want to think anymore, as my head began to hurt , and so I shut my eyes. After a few seconds electronic music began to become very detailed in my ears. After another few "time-units" I began to see many different women , all looking like those Indian women, in there scarves and robes. I take it quite a few people see women.
Is this just , cause I might relate shrooms to the orient or ancient nations? Or is it maybe something we have encountered before birth or after death? I made this strange assumption, when reading  thisMeditation Post . Here someone states, that dmt takes you to a state, where you are between life and death i.e: where your soul begins to part form your body. Please let me know your comments , thoughts or other theories on why people see similar things whilest tripping. 

--------------------
Perception is limited to consciousness.Expand it and unfold other realities.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: Why women? [Re: JazzMatazz]
    #1352199 - 03/05/03 09:01 AM (21 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Is this just , cause I might relate shrooms to the orient or ancient nations? Or is it maybe something we have encountered before birth or after death?

IMHO it's just because you relate shrooms to the ancient nations..... I don't believe in the other theories. I do respect people who do believe in such theories, but i don't think/believe there is a shroom god/lady etc... i think it's all created in your mind and there's nothing supernatural.... just my opinion....

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #1352614 - 03/05/03 12:21 PM (21 years, 29 days ago)

The next time you feel a thought loop start to creep up, embrace it instead of shifting to something else (assuming it isn't a paranoid thought loop, those tend to lead towards bad trips). If you let go and let yourself become lost in the thought loop, another part of your mind awakens. The first time this happens can be very scary. When you see yourself, it feels like you are being shot out of a cannon. A 'covered in sweat - what the hell was that?' sort of moment.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlineloupgaroublond
watcher
    #1352707 - 03/05/03 12:52 PM (21 years, 29 days ago)

When i first started tripping, i saw different things such as lizards and assumed they were part of tripping, something the mushrooms did to me. As i became more experienced i realized every image i saw was based on who i was, and i use what i see to help define who i am in that mystical sense.
sit and meditate (sober if you can, though it might help to trip lightly or get high) on what these women might mean to you, you might discover a new side to yourself.

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Its only fun until someone has a bad trip
Then its hillarious

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

#1353308 - 03/05/03 06:48 PM (21 years, 29 days ago)

This page has some fascinating stuff on Mantids which are a common theme in dreams and visuals. Alientomology

Personally I have only ever had visions of men - wizards and such. And some aliens, they looked so stereotypical.

OfflineCockyMandrill
addict

Re: Why women? [Re: zeta]
    #1353685 - 03/06/03 02:07 AM (21 years, 28 days ago)

HAHAHAH :tongue: last time i was tripping i ran into a similar problem, thinking about thinking and getting stuck in infinite loops of thought which were really hard to break out of.  I proceded to tell my g/f " You know....when you start to think about thinking about things, theres really not much else you can do..."

OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

Loc: Vienna, Austria
Re: Why women? [Re: Annom]
    #1354591 - 03/06/03 08:56 AM (21 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

IMHO it's just because you relate shrooms to the ancient nations..... I don't believe in the other theories. I do respect people who do believe in such theories, but i don't think/believe there is a shroom god/lady etc... i think it's all created in your mind and there's nothing supernatural.... just my opinion....

?
Yeah , im more of a non spiritial, rational thinker too. But just how can you explain, that chemicalreactions in my brain, bring up the same pictures as for someone else? A picture of a woman is just way to precise, to just be caused by neuronic-overreaction if you ask me.

--------------------
Perception is limited to consciousness.Expand it and unfold other realities.

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #1355671 - 03/06/03 07:23 PM (21 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

A picture of a woman is just way to precise, to just be caused by neuronic-overreaction if you ask me.

It's like dreaming! Dreams are very detailed and they are all created by your brains. Shrooms give you a kind of lucid dream. And i think your brains are creating this trip/dream and the visuals, feelings, sounds, etc. Don't underestimate your brains. They are smart :laugh:............. just my opinion....   

OfflineDJSwitch
daddy

Loc: ............................
Re: Why women? [Re: Annom]
    #1356717 - 03/07/03 06:11 PM (21 years, 27 days ago)

dude ive never seen nothing on shrooms.....

--------------------
Shrooms...? What Shrooms?

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #1357170 - 03/08/03 12:33 AM (21 years, 26 days ago)

Maybe you were just seeing one of your thoughts(women), and since you were in a meditative spiritual mood, you saw Indian women and such because you believe them to be more spiritually minded?

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Offlineloupgaroublond
watcher
Re: Why women? [Re: DJSwitch]
    #1357350 - 03/08/03 03:45 AM (21 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

dude ive never seen nothing on shrooms.....

i have friends who also dont' see anything, or don't see much, no matter how hard they trip. not that they are uptight, but they aren't very willing to give up control of their minds, and aren't very willing to let go and hallucinate. hallucinations are a personal experience and it all depends on the person.

--------------------
Its only fun until someone has a bad trip
Then its hillarious

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract