Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinegee_bone
Seeker FromNature

Cute Pharmacists Rule!!!!
    #1352283 - 03/05/03 11:40 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I was wandering around my town trying to find syringes at medical supply stores and it wasn't going well. All of them were bulk order places and weren't interested in selling a couple of syringes for cash and carry.

I wandered into a local drug store and Pharmacy and found the best thing they had, a bunch of big syringes for giving meds to babies. No good.

I wandered by the pharmacist looking perplexed and she asked me if she could help me with anything. I glanced up smiled and told her I was working on an honours thesis in fungi growth and needed a 10 cc luer lock syringe with a blunt tip to innoculate some substrate. She smiled and dug through her drawer. She produced- two 10 cc luer lock syringes and two blunt tip heads. All sterilized and all free. I smiled, we flirted, I left, I'm happy.

Now on to the scientific study!! :cool: 

--------------------
Dissidents are punished far more by themselves than by society.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: Cute Pharmacists Rule!!!! [Re: gee_bone]
    #1352287 - 03/05/03 11:45 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Hey baby, how bout' you and me go out sometime, and make sure to bring some of your pharmaceuticals.  :wink: 

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation