Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleAmbient Forest
Beyond the infinite.
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
New Electrypnose ablums - 2010
    #13518090 - 11/21/10 04:30 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Vince Lebarde’s, otherwise known as Electrypnose has been working pretty hard this year & released three new albums. One dark, one ambient & one tech/progressive. Below are a some links to his new work so that you can preview his songs & if you really like his work support him, so he will continue to produce some more great tracks :smile: 

For a anyone who hasn't had their ears graced by the presence of Electrypnose's dark glitchy tech & progressive beats over the last few years, here are some links for you to catch up on the highlights of his previous work.
Electro Tonic
Sunny Heart
Cerebral Factory Creamfield (Rmx)
Balabala
Lunatic Yowie
Negative G's
Lost in Peace

For the rest of us who have been pounding this dark melodic glitch out of our overpowered speakers for longer than we care to remember, there has been 3 new albums released this year & I've finally scrounged together the spare digital coins to buy them :smile:

If you not in the mood to wade through all the links, heres two of my favorite tracks from each album to give you an idea of what to expect.
Pumpy Sunday
Seek the shape
Triste Gaita
Triste Vie
A Sun Burning Far Away
Freeze

Shape Seeker
Dark Tech Progressive at its finest, by far my favorite of the three, definitely worth buying.
wA in Florentin
Sucre En Poudre
Minimoule Du Dimanche
Pumpy Sunday
Seek the shape
Digitally Imported
Good Oldies
Self Respect
Erimesa Rmx
1 Fusion

Sweet Sadness
Some easy listening ambient tracks.
A5sention
Histoire d'Histoires
A Part Of Myself Is Somewhere Else
Sady
Triste Gaita
A Wasp At The Fairies
Out There
Triste Vie
Perle De Vie
Dramatic Orchestra
El Cornio (Second Chapter)
Peurs Et Pleurs

Magnetic Memories
Hard dark & aggressive, a heavy album.
Let The Games Begin
Freeze
Paganoize
Ornic (Random Remix)
DesTripLaids
Punition Astrale
Disturbed (Electrypnose Remix)
Don't Kill Me
Tricky Noise
A Sun Burning Far Away

--------------------

Edited by Ambient Forest (11/21/10 06:03 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleIndividual
Bass Addict
Male User Gallery

Loc: Reality Loophole
Re: Three new Electrypnose ablums - 2010 [Re: Ambient Forest]
    #13518118 - 11/21/10 04:45 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I have no idea how I missed the darkprog one. Loving other darkprog acts like cold project so knowing how good Vince is at producing, I´m probably going to love it!

The ambient album was quite enjoyable. Didn´t like the darkpsy one so much. I mean it was very good, but most of the darkpsy doesn´t appeal to me anymore like it used to.

On to dling Shape Seeker! :pirate:

--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               

InvisibleAmbient Forest
Beyond the infinite.
 User Gallery

Re: Three new Electrypnose ablums - 2010 [Re: Individual]
    #13518214 - 11/21/10 05:56 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, likewise to Magnetic Memories (darkpsy album) I only really liked the last track 'A sun burning far away'. The album Shape Seeker is epic, good luck pirating a decent bitrate copy though..... I ended up buying it from itunes :facepalm: (not that its bad to support an artist) just that itunes only has 256kbps & I couldn't find any other legit websites to purchase it off at 320kbps... well, other than bigpond music.... but they haven't actually got it.... even thought they are happy to take your money, & advertise the album on their site.....

Long story short, hours of time wasted talking to technical support who spoke some... english, eventually they managed to figure the obvious (they fkd up) & refunded my money (it took four weeks for this to happen, & I was ringing them up every week trying to get a response on what was being done about the problem.... nothing.... If there is anyone out there considering using Telstra or bigpond music DONT! they are hopeless to deal with.

--------------------

InvisibleIndividual
Bass Addict
Male User Gallery

#13518357 - 11/21/10 07:25 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

It seems my sources for psy have failed me for the first time... ah what the hell I´ll make a request for flac with nice bounty at what

Buying music supports the labels not the artists. They do get a share, but most of the money goes to labels. If you want to really support artists go see them live, that´s where their money comes from.

--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               

InvisibleAmbient Forest
Beyond the infinite.
 User Gallery

Re: Three new Electrypnose ablums - 2010 [Re: Individual]
    #13518636 - 11/21/10 09:39 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Individual said:
Buying music supports the labels not the artists. They do get a share, but most of the money goes to labels. If you want to really support artists go see them live, that´s where their money comes from.

Interesting, I knew the labels would take a bite, but I didn't realize they would take the majority of money.

I would love to see Electrypnose live :awesome: if he would only come to Australia again :frown: I was only beginning to realize his musical genius when he visited in 2008, & he probably won't return to my city now he knows how average it is. But who knows I'm planning to travel mid to late next year, maybe I can organize one of my destinations to coincide with where he is playing.

--------------------

InvisibleIndividual
Bass Addict
Male User Gallery

#13518675 - 11/21/10 09:56 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I bet his live sets are explosive... too bad the psy scene here in estonia is so miniature, there are psy parties held, but I haven´t heard of any names who I´d love to see visit my country :frown: Mostly it´s just the regular local psy crew...

Quote:

NGX285 said:
Quote:

Individual said:

Interesting, I knew the labels would take a bite, but I didn't realize they would take the majority of money.

What I forgot is the stores want their share also...

Edited by Individual (11/21/10 09:57 AM)

InvisibleAmbient Forest
Beyond the infinite.
 User Gallery

Re: Three new Electrypnose ablums - 2010 [Re: Individual] * 1
    #13522545 - 11/22/10 02:37 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

One of my best mates saw him when he came in 08, reckons it was amazing, one of the most psychedelic events hes ever been to other than Talpa.

I did some research in to what you said about artists getting such a small cut of the end sale price of music. I was somewhat shocked & appalled to see how little they actually got.... & have now realized the best way to support the artists would be to purchase music directly from them or to see them live.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates