Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Fanaticus Trial is today!?!? [Re: cardiocon]
    #1371479 - 03/13/03 04:13 AM (21 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

50 online paraphernalia distributors that you so wrongly busted. They each are placing about 20k each into the pot and getting Cochran to represent them.

Christ...thats a mistake....J. Cochran is a shitty lawyer....the guy is nothing more than a mouthpiece for F. Lee Bailey and crew...if any of them actualy payed attention to the defense for OJ they would have known....until that trial Cochran was unknown, he was a token for the defense.

Prisoner#1

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Fanaticus Trial is today!?!? [Re: Joker902]
    #1371516 - 03/13/03 04:27 AM (21 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

he was denied a public defender?

It's a common practice...Indigent services (in some states) will not provide legal assistance to people with specific charges....they often claim it to be based on income or assets, but due to the RICO act PF has no assets or income....wouldnt matter anyway....PD's are normaly working for the state, they offer plea bargains for you with out having consulted with you prior to araignment or trial.

I have met one PD that actualy did some effective work, I friend sold LSD to a DEA agent, the PD got the charges dropped...paperwork error....a second friend was in possesion of MDMA...dropped due to no PC for a search, a third for several felonies, 3 charges dropped, 2 reduced to misdemeanors, 1 charge unchanged...the result was 1 year of probation....most just read the report and assume you are guilty....

Prisoner#1

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Fanaticus Trial is today!?!? [Re: athena]
    #1371527 - 03/13/03 04:31 AM (21 years, 11 days ago)

PF is being charged with conspiracy to manufacture because he provided information as well as materials...they will most likely bring in other charges as well prior to court but after the araignment...common practice among the FEDs

P#1

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#1371534 - 03/13/03 04:36 AM (21 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

Oh, no kidding? One can be busted for information? That's too bad. So much for our supposed freedom of speach if that's the case.

We havent had that freedom since WW2....unfortunate but true....look at the war protestors from as far back as Viet Nam, look at the protestors today...you have to file for a permit and it can be denied. Freedom of the press died out as well some time ago, tons of books have been banned from publication, books pretaining to the manufature of weapons, covert ops, and some 'how to' manuals.

Prisoner#1

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: Fanaticus Trial is today!?!? [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #1374076 - 03/13/03 09:08 PM (21 years, 11 days ago)

i would be willing to donate :smile:

--------------------
What?

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Fanaticus Trial is today!?!? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #1374174 - 03/13/03 10:10 PM (21 years, 10 days ago)

'Conspiracy is a mighty weapon, because it really doesnt require proof, its usually nothing but testimoney and heresay'
But if someone is stupid enough to sells spores from a prohibited mushroom with instructions on exactly how to grow the prohibited mushroom to perfect strangers they would have to expect that there is ample evidence of conspiracy to cultivate.
Even now he is still claiming some paternalistic responsibility for the prevelance of cubensis mushroom cultivation. Even now, knowing that he is under intense scrutiny, he is posting on website the full details of his situation for his prosecution to see.
I disagree with the laws and with the prosecution regarding the draconian law enforcement within USA, but at the the same time if someone wants to openly profit from and claim responsibility for a species of organism that can only be claimed by the god/godess whom created it, what do you expect?

--------------------

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Fanaticus Trial is today!?!? [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #1376521 - 03/14/03 03:17 PM (21 years, 10 days ago)

This is all very confusing.

PF does indeed have a huge ego it seems, but lets try to help him out.
I know when my company starts up me and my cofounder will definately see what we can do.

Good luck PF.

Regards,
daba

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

OfflineDSD
devil

Loc: Bad,Bad person - minus ...
Re: Fanaticus Trial is today!?!? [Re: daba]
    #1377028 - 03/14/03 08:13 PM (21 years, 10 days ago)

i don't know about sending him money, i think he has that - but i will say a prayer for him,he definitely needs it, he is definitely in some deep shit.

Offlinewhite_rabbit
alice in wonderland
    #1377070 - 03/14/03 09:02 PM (21 years, 10 days ago)

this is just a sad sad day.the goverment is bullshit a friend of mine got raided and he was growing ediable shroom and cubies but had more ediables then cubies they counted all his ediables as cubies and he had extra jars they said in a month he would have a few pounds in reality he didnt even have 2 ozs of triping material and that's counting the jars that didnt grow yet. well i honestly think the shits gunna hit the fan if the fbi and all them other cock suckers bought his book and started growing u know how much research they had to put into this investagiton. i bet there gunna come down hard on alot of ppl in the future. the sad part is hes probly one of the first few good minds that have been investagated and theres not a doubt in my mind there gunna look at him like he escabar the head of a cartel. if they went thru all that trouble going to his house swat and all that oher bull shit its sad to say there gunna try to hit him with everythiong they got. me myself i have never ordered or delt with pf but i have read his teks and relize what a impact he has made with the comuinty. i blam all the teeny boppers and there bitch ass parents.im srry bout the language and the typos im just to pissed to do a spell check and if i keep typing i might get out of hand so ill leave it at that and doing a raffle is a good plan. honestly i dont think a raffle should be needed i think anyone that has had a intrest and even used the tek should dish out a few bucks and for all you ppl out there that are mass producing u know what u do and your making your money cause of the help this guy put into the couminty make a donation!

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: Fanaticus Trial is today!?!? [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #1378604 - 03/15/03 02:38 PM (21 years, 9 days ago)

DSD... atta boy.. definatly everyone say a prayer. The power of prayer is very powerful. God listens.

Bluemeanie.. where is PF actually talking about details of his arrest. I seen some posts on Mycotopia but not him posting details?

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Fanaticus Trial is today!?!? [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #1383647 - 03/17/03 09:14 AM (21 years, 7 days ago)

Seems like pf doesn't need our money. I'm sure he could use our prayers. This was posted today at mycotopia in response to an inquiry on how to send him $100 for a signed copy of the tek that he had offered in regards to legal defense fundraising.
Quote:

LADY OUTLAW:

This is the Professor. Forget about the $100. Just send me (to my real street address above) the usuall $10 and I will send you an autographed copy.

My case looks a lot better now. I think I am going to be OK.

But, I am sure I will be getting a felony out of it.

PROFESSOR PF

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

Offlinevaporbrains
Cub Scout

Loc: ghetto# 03479
Re: Fanaticus Trial is today!?!? [Re: mycofile]
    #1386745 - 03/18/03 04:08 AM (21 years, 6 days ago)

Hey guys,  I need your help. I want to include an interview with Fanaticus mastermind, Robert Mcpherson, in a zine I am working on.  What kind of questions would you like to see included in the interview? Post your questions here and they will be considered. The interview, which will be taken by mail, will be posted in full on the Shroomery when it is completed. Thanks!  :grin:

--------------------
All refrences to and statements concerning mushrooms, mushroom cultivation, and mushroom related paraphrenalia refer specifically to the cultivation of legal species.

Offlinefleshofgods
SpiritualVisionary
Loc: In a daze . . .
    #1411506 - 03/26/03 11:56 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I just want to say that I read the professors posts on mycotopia and I didnt read anywhere that he wanted $100 for an autographed book. I believe what he said was $10 for the book $20 for the autographed book.

--------------------
Holler!

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Re: Fanaticus Trial is today!?!? [Re: fleshofgods]
    #1411625 - 03/26/03 12:53 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I just want to say that I read the professors posts on mycotopia and I didnt read anywhere that he wanted $100 for an autographed book. I believe what he said was $10 for the book $20 for the autographed book. 

Read my other post in this thread.
I copied and pasted what PF said over at mycotopia.
He was asking for $100 for an autographed book.

He probably didn't sell many...so he lowered his price.  :grin:

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

OfflineDSD
devil

Re: Fanaticus Trial is today!?!? [Re: Roadkill]
    #1412041 - 03/26/03 03:29 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

So, as of today - 3/27 - does any one know what is going on with the trial ???

Invisibleem_bre_O
shroomery'sEmbryoticAsshole
 User Gallery

Loc: In the stages of develope...
Re: Fanaticus Trial is today!?!? [Re: Roadkill]
    #1412318 - 03/26/03 05:38 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

It doesn't matter anyway.His att. told him recently not to sell them AT ALL..Look yourself.I ain't postin' shit :grin: 

OfflineJohnnyRespect
Nomadic Wanderer
Loc: East Coast
    #1473945 - 04/19/03 06:07 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

They busted him because he not only sold the spores, but he detailed how to make them.  To use their meth analogy (which is just bullshit scare tactics), If I sell you ephedrine and other meth precursors, thats illegal in that i'm selling them, If I sell you that, and the labware, and the instructions how to, then I'm conspiring with you to produce another scheduled substance.  From the federales viewpoint, PF was selling the ingredients and the knowledge with the implied intent that it was for growing.  Not that I agree with it, it's just that is where they are coming from :smile: don't flame me for this! these are NOT my thoughts! heh :smile:

Pz

Johnny R

PS from the erowid.org link, I saw they busted a friend of his with production of psilocyn or some analogue of that.  Any idea what happeend to him? 

PSS I agree with the hire-a-lawyer suggestion, any man who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client :smile:

Johnny R

--------------------
As I felt the soft cool mud squish between my toes, I thought, Man, these are not very good shoes!

OfflineAsmbandits
dimesize
 User Gallery

Loc: cow feild
    #1484990 - 04/23/03 12:36 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I dont think it was the info as much as the fact he sent it with spores, and to think that they compared something as simple as mushrooms to a complex man made drug like meth... the main reason he was busted was because he made a good amont of money at it...I feel for you PF....

Offlinedefsk8tone
your brain
Re: Fanaticus Trial is today!?!? [Re: Asmbandits]
    #1489343 - 04/24/03 12:23 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

so did he keep a list of buyers that they now hagve ahold of or did he keep it private. If he did and they have that list that could be bad couldnt it. I dont know anything about this except what i've read but i hope for the better outcome on his side.

OfflineDSD
devil

Re: Fanaticus Trial is today!?!? [Re: defsk8tone]
    #1491433 - 04/24/03 10:46 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

blah - blah - back to the question, does any body know what happened @ the trial ? guilty, - innocennt, - continuance, ?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract