Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars, Pressure Cooker

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
compost water
    #1351468 - 03/05/03 05:33 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

im sure this has been talked about before, but my python didnt really find much of anything in his search, my pythons dad has some really kickass compost, its made of alot of rabbit poop, straw, leaves and yard clippings, dead plants from the garden, and it gets tilled up like once a month during the summer, he has a pvc ariator in it, he puts beer on it, python says he dunno why, anyway, if my python put some in a ten gallon bucket, and drill holes in the bottom, and run water through it, then put the water in qaurt jars and sterilize it in the pressure cooker, can he use it for cakes, and how long in the pc should the water be.  :smirk: :grin:

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: compost water [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1351608 - 03/05/03 06:48 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

bumpity bump

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars, Pressure Cooker

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation