Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
OfflineMojo_Risin
Man

Loc: United States of America ...
Take that TSA!!! Ron Paul puts out legislation to hold them accountable!
    #13500112 - 11/17/10 07:22 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

[url=
youtube.com/watch?v=Qwsdq69AHnw&feature=player_embedded[/url]

Contact your representative to co-sponsor and vote yes on this bill,
Introducing the American Traveler Dignity Act (HR 6416)

Ron Paul

Mr. Speaker, today I introduce legislation to protect Americans from physical and emotional abuse by federal Transportation Security Administration employees conducting screenings at the nation’s airports. We have seen the videos of terrified children being grabbed and probed by airport screeners. We have read the stories of Americans being subjected to humiliating body imaging machines and/or forced to have the most intimate parts of their bodies poked and fondled. We do not know the potentially harmful effects of the radiation emitted by the new millimeter wave machines.

In one recent well-publicized case, a TSA official is recorded during an attempted body search saying, “By buying your ticket you gave up a lot of rights.” I strongly disagree and am sure I am not alone in believing that we Americans should never give up our rights in order to travel. As our Declaration of Independence states, our rights are inalienable. This TSA version of our rights looks more like the “rights” granted in the old Soviet Constitutions, where freedoms were granted to Soviet citizens -- right up to the moment the state decided to remove those freedoms.

The incident of the so-called “underwear bomber” last Christmas is given as justification for the billions of dollars the federal government is spending on the new full-body imaging machines, but a Government Accountability Office study earlier this year concluded that had these scanners been in use they may not have detected the explosive material that was allegedly brought onto the airplane. Additionally, there have been recent press reports calling into question the accuracy and adequacy of these potentially dangerous machines.

My legislation is simple. It establishes that airport security screeners are not immune from any US law regarding physical contact with another person, making images of another person, or causing physical harm through the use of radiation-emitting machinery on another person. It means they are subject to the same laws as the rest of us.

Imagine if the political elites in our country were forced to endure the same conditions at the airport as business travelers, families, senior citizens, and the rest of us. Perhaps this problem could be quickly resolved if every cabinet secretary, every member of Congress, and every department head in the Obama administration were forced to submit to the same degrading screening process as the people who pay their salaries.

I warned at the time of the creation of the TSA that an unaccountable government entity in control of airport security would provide neither security nor defend our basic freedom to travel. Yet the vast majority of both Republicans and Democrats then in Congress willingly voted to create another unaccountable, bullying agency-- in a simple-minded and unprincipled attempt to appease public passion in the wake of 9-11. Sadly, as we see with the steady TSA encroachment on our freedom and dignity, my fears in 2001 were justified.

The solution to the need for security at US airports is not a government bureaucracy. The solution is to allow the private sector, preferably the airlines themselves, to provide for the security of their property. As a recent article in Forbes magazine eloquently stated, “The airlines have enormous sums of money riding on passenger safety, and the notion that a government bureaucracy has better incentives to provide safe travels than airlines with billions of dollars worth of capital and goodwill on the line strains credibility.” In the meantime, I hope we can pass this legislation and protect Americans from harm and humiliation when they choose to travel.

SOURCE:
http://paul.house.gov/index.php?opti...1796&Itemid=60

--------------------
Fear    attracts  energy  that can expose one to be coerced. Learn to overcome fear and develop enlightenment.

Freedom Equality Justice (3 of 12 Jewels of Life)

Nov.11th Veterans Ron Paul Moneybomb...www.Ronpaul2012.com

Check out campaignforliberty.com

Edited by Mojo_Risin (11/17/10 07:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Take that TSA!!! Ron Paul puts out legislation to hold them accountable! [Re: Mojo_Risin]
    #13500258 - 11/17/10 07:47 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

if the legislation gets passed, the CIA will probably shove dynamite down some other patsy's pants, bypass security to get him on a plane, and get the retard masses worked up all over again begging for TSA v2.0

Invisibledr_gonz
. [Re: Mojo_Risin] * 1
    #13500462 - 11/17/10 08:20 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

InvisibleP-O
#AnyoneButHarper
 User Gallery

Re: Take that TSA!!! Ron Paul puts out legislation to hold them accountable! [Re: dr_gonz]
    #13500473 - 11/17/10 08:22 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

dr_gonz said:
How long until he has a "heart attack"?

thats what i said, when he went after the federal reserve ....

OfflineNexius
Ruler
Male

Loc: Earth Flag
Re: Take that TSA!!! Ron Paul puts out legislation to hold them accountable! [Re: P-O]
    #13501004 - 11/17/10 10:20 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

testing my sig

--------------------
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak

OfflineMojo_Risin
Man

Re: Take that TSA!!! Ron Paul puts out legislation to hold them accountable! [Re: Nexius]
    #13501061 - 11/17/10 10:33 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

The 3 of ya need to substitute your posts for a phone call or visit to you representative so that your shackles don't get tighter, ya dig?

--------------------
Fear    attracts  energy  that can expose one to be coerced. Learn to overcome fear and develop enlightenment.

OfflineHeffy
BrauMeister
 User Gallery

Loc: International Traveller
Re: Take that TSA!!! Ron Paul puts out legislation to hold them accountable! [Re: Mojo_Risin]
    #13501268 - 11/17/10 11:11 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Imagine if the political elites in our country were forced to endure the same conditions at the airport as business travelers, families, senior citizens, and the rest of us. Perhaps this problem could be quickly resolved if every cabinet secretary, every member of Congress, and every department head in the Obama administration were forced to submit to the same degrading screening process as the people who pay their salaries.

:thumbup:

--------------------
I am the king of Rome, and above grammar! - Emperor Sigismund

Offlinewellage
Strange
 User Gallery
Re: Take that TSA!!! Ron Paul puts out legislation to hold them accountable! [Re: Heffy]
    #13501366 - 11/17/10 11:32 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Heffy said:
Quote:

Napolitano got pat down. So did the head of the TSA.

This is all sensationalist bullshit a la drudge report

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Take that TSA!!! Ron Paul puts out legislation to hold them accountable! [Re: wellage]
    #13502016 - 11/18/10 03:30 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

> Napolitano got pat down. So did the head of the TSA.

On an actual flight or was is staged just to show that the pat downs aren't so bad?

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Take that TSA!!! Ron Paul puts out legislation to hold them accountable! [Re: Seuss]
    #13502483 - 11/18/10 07:26 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I'm surprised this didn't get locked for "No original Content"  (certainly not from the arch retard L. Ron Paul).

Let me select one paragraph:
Quote:

The solution to the need for security at US airports is not a government bureaucracy. (1)The solution is to allow the private sector, preferably the airlines themselves, to provide for the security of their property. As a recent article in Forbes magazine eloquently stated, (2)“The airlines have enormous sums of money riding on passenger safety, and the notion that a government bureaucracy has better incentives to provide safe travels than airlines with billions of dollars worth of capital and goodwill on the line strains credibility.” In the meantime, I hope we can pass this legislation and protect Americans from (3)harm and humiliation when they choose to travel.

1.  It isn't only their property at stake.  In fact the damage to their property was quite minor on 9/11 compared to the total.  Other crashes have also landed in populated areas.

2.  They have an incentive to tend to their bottom line.  I'm not interested in some airline executive weighing the benefits and costs of 10 million screenings vs one crash.

3.  There is no harm and humiliation is in your head.

Finally, for the purposes of this post I will address this demagoguery:

Quote:

“By buying your ticket you gave up a lot of rights.” I strongly disagree and am sure I am not alone in believing that we Americans should never give up our rights in order to travel. As our Declaration of Independence states, our rights are inalienable.

Bullshit.  First of all, the Declaration of Independence is not the Constitution.  Second it asserts only that certain rights are inalienable.  Flying on a giant petrol bomb over populated areas without being checked isn't one of them.  Nor does he argue that the airlines can't take away that right, just the government.  Further, the ticket agent was 100% correct about what you give up when you buy your ticket.  If you make a joke about carrying a bomb in an airport you will be arrested.

The man is an idiotic grandstanding demagogue.

--------------------

OfflineMojo_Risin
Man

Re: Take that TSA!!! Ron Paul puts out legislation to hold them accountable! [Re: zappaisgod]
    #13502677 - 11/18/10 08:27 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
I'm surprised this didn't get locked for "No original Content"  (certainly not from the arch retard L. Ron Paul).

Quote:

The solution to the need for security at US airports is not a government bureaucracy. (1)The solution is to allow the private sector, preferably the airlines themselves, to provide for the security of their property. As a recent article in Forbes magazine eloquently stated, (2)“The airlines have enormous sums of money riding on passenger safety, and the notion that a government bureaucracy has better incentives to provide safe travels than airlines with billions of dollars worth of capital and goodwill on the line strains credibility.” In the meantime, I hope we can pass this legislation and protect Americans from (3)harm and humiliation when they choose to travel.

1.  It isn't only their property at stake.  In fact the damage to their property was quite minor on 9/11 compared to the total.  Other crashes have also landed in populated areas.

2.  They have an incentive to tend to their bottom line.  I'm not interested in some airline executive weighing the benefits and costs of 10 million screenings vs one crash.

Finally, for the purposes of this post I will address this demagoguery:

Quote:

“By buying your ticket you gave up a lot of rights.” I strongly disagree and am sure I am not alone in believing that we Americans should never give up our rights in order to travel. As our Declaration of Independence states, our rights are inalienable.

Bullshit.  First of all, the Declaration of Independence is not the Constitution.  Second it asserts only that certain rights are inalienable.  Flying on a giant petrol bomb over populated areas without being checked isn't one of them.  Nor does he argue that the airlines can't take away that right, just the government.  Further, the ticket agent was 100% correct about what you give up when you buy your ticket.  If you make a joke about carrying a bomb in an airport you will be arrested.

I think your confused and very rude, and I will explain why,

First off, private property is protected under the declaration of independence and the constitution, both are inextinguishable, if you don't grasp that common sense then go read both of them again and the history of the world and its people during that time.

An airplane is like a car, if used recklessly it may get damaged and injure people and property. It is the obligation of the owner and only the owner to take the necessary measures to protect himself and his property from recklessness or be subject to laws of punishment that already exist.  The TSA interferes with this by taking over this responsibility of the Airline owner whom now has to suffer backlash from his employees and customers due to the TSA's unjust policies. The end result is chaotic injustice, as is now developing.

The airline companies have a major incentive in the free market to protect their property and business model to suit their employees and customers, otherwise they would lose revenue and/or go out of business to the competition of other airline companies that have a better business model and standard of protection that is more suitable to employees and customers, alas a market of choice and competition based on both comfort and security, unlike what we have today because of the government's unjust autonomy take-over of the industry via its unelected agency and un-legislative policies in the form of the TSA.

This is about Liberty and self responsibility, again pertaining to what those two great books are about. I don't need a nanny and I certainly believe neither does a free market industry when both have inalienable rights FROM GOD and confirmed by our constitution to protect us (2nd Amendment, and more) and we are both held accountable by laws such as sexual misconduct(the TSA is not held accountable to this).

The bottom line is that we would be safer and more comfortable if our government would play only their role of protecting our rights and not infringing upon them. And do yourself some justice and read the entire legislation, both books, and study, especially free market capitalism, God Bless.

Benjermin Franklin:

A nation that give up liberty for security, deserves neither and will lose both.

John Adams:

There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty.

Thomas Jefferson:

No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another, and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him.

--------------------

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Take that TSA!!! Ron Paul puts out legislation to hold them accountable! [Re: zappaisgod]
    #13502699 - 11/18/10 08:33 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

> I'm surprised this didn't get locked for "No original Content"

Had I caught it a bit earlier, before others were kind enough to start a discussion, I would have.

--------------------

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
    #13502804 - 11/18/10 09:08 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Your lucky.  Ron Paul would have given you seven years of bad luck

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Almost all of your problems with Paul, or at least the ones you mention, have little to do with him and much to do with the unfortunate fools who flock to him for a variety or deranged motivations.

Quote:

Quote:

This does not grant a per se exemption from the constitution.  Any amelioration of constitutional rights legally must be, and should be, narrowly drawn to affect the interest served.  In this case, there is substantial reason to suspect this is not the case.  Foremost amongst these is the fact that other industries of similar public risk are allowed to enforce regulations themselves and insure themselves against risk.  Private interests can be served by requiring a particular amount of insurance coverage for private claimaints in the case of a failure of security or other liability.  This could be implemented in the same way manufacturers of airplanes, and operators of airports and runways/ charter flights institute similar procedures and yet have far less onerous government restrictions.  Basically, I think its clear the TSA regulations are about putting on a show and making people feel something is being done, and less about legitimate security concerns.

The TSA is basically security theatre anymore- collective punishment of the innocent.
Quote:

This argument applies equally well to any industry, and you've posited no reason the unique aspects of the aerospace industry can't be handled without resorting to government  being granted plenary control over who may fly and in what manner.

Finally, the same private incentives applying to other industry can be applied here as well.  So long as the financial risk is signifigant, it will be considered, and won't be cost effective to ignore even under the cold calculation you suppose.

Quote:

Pain is also in your head.  This is no argument to ignore either.

Quote:

Bullshit.  First of all, the Declaration of Independence is not the Constitution.  Second it asserts only that certain rights are inalienable.  Flying on a giant petrol bomb over populated areas without being checked isn't one of them.

granted, lol

But you do have a right to be free from arbitrary arrest, detainment, and unreasonable search and seizure of your person and effects.  Moreover, that something isn't a delineated right ddoesn't speak to the merits of it.

Quote:

Nor does he argue that the airlines can't take away that right, just the government.  Further, the ticket agent was 100% correct about what you give up when you buy your ticket.  If you make a joke about carrying a bomb in an airport you will be arrested.

There's a difference here: airlines may not arbitrarily deny your ticket and refuse you compensation.  The government can.  The government providing a monopoly of security services with no competition is suspect for the same reasons most monopolies are.

Whether your arrested for making a joke seems irrelevant.  What could your point be?

Quote:

And yet he has some good ideas.  Unfortunate that his followers seldom seem to, at least the more vocal amongst them.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Take that TSA!!! Ron Paul puts out legislation to hold them accountable! [Re: johnm214]
    #13502855 - 11/18/10 09:28 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

johnm214 said:

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Almost all of your problems with Paul, or at least the ones you mention, have little to do with him and much to do with the unfortunate fools who flock to him for a variety or deranged motivations.

Oh no, you are mistaken.  I think he is a jackass.
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

This does not grant a per se exemption from the constitution.  Any amelioration of constitutional rights legally must be, and should be, narrowly drawn to affect the interest served.  In this case, there is substantial reason to suspect this is not the case.  Foremost amongst these is the fact that other industries of similar public risk are allowed to enforce regulations themselves and insure themselves against risk.  Private interests can be served by requiring a particular amount of insurance coverage for private claimaints in the case of a failure of security or other liability.  This could be implemented in the same way manufacturers of airplanes, and operators of airports and runways/ charter flights institute similar procedures and yet have far less onerous government restrictions.  Basically, I think its clear the TSA regulations are about putting on a show and making people feel something is being done, and less about legitimate security concerns.

All of this (except for the pointlessness about it being for show) is easily destroyed with one phrase.  Driver's licenses.  There is nothing intrinsically unconstitutional about airport screenings and searches.  They have been used for decades.  Now they jump in because of increased measures.  Odd how that happened.
Quote:

The TSA is basically security theatre anymore- collective punishment of the innocent.
Quote:

This argument applies equally well to any industry, and you've posited no reason the unique aspects of the aerospace industry can't be handled without resorting to government  being granted plenary control over who may fly and in what manner.

Not all industries involve flying giant petrol bombs over populated areas.  And though theer is a certain amount of denying who may fly (there have been no-fly lists for quite some time) this isn't about who may or may not fly but about what you are required to do in order to fly.  And the government most certainly can determine what manner of flight is permitted.  Air traffic control comes to mind as do airplane safety inspections and requirements.
Quote:

Finally, the same private incentives applying to other industry can be applied here as well.  So long as the financial risk is signifigant, it will be considered, and won't be cost effective to ignore even under the cold calculation you suppose.

Really?  I don't think we want to leave it up to profit incentivized bean counters when the risk involved is not just to the airlines and their passengers.  That is the crux of my argument.  That it is not just the airlines and the passengers at risk but a whole lot of other people who have absolutely nothing to do with the flight.
Quote:

Quote:

Pain is also in your head.  This is no argument to ignore either.

You can choose not to be humiliated.  Unless you are a Yogi you cannot choose not to feel pain.  Are you humiliated when you take your clothes off for  the doctor?

By the way, I would support jail sentences for TSA agents who disseminate any of the screening pictures.
Quote:

Quote:

Bullshit.  First of all, the Declaration of Independence is not the Constitution.  Second it asserts only that certain rights are inalienable.  Flying on a giant petrol bomb over populated areas without being checked isn't one of them.

granted, lol

But you do have a right to be free from arbitrary arrest, detainment, and unreasonable search and seizure of your person and effects.  Moreover, that something isn't a delineated right ddoesn't speak to the merits of it.

There is nothing at all arbitrary about it.  You can be arrested for failing to produce a driver's license.
Quote:

Quote:

Nor does he argue that the airlines can't take away that right, just the government.  Further, the ticket agent was 100% correct about what you give up when you buy your ticket.  If you make a joke about carrying a bomb in an airport you will be arrested.

There's a difference here: airlines may not arbitrarily deny your ticket and refuse you compensation.  The government can.  The government providing a monopoly of security services with no competition is suspect for the same reasons most monopolies are.

One of the enumerated powers of the government is precisely that, security.  Protect the people.  Since many other people not involved in the flight are at risk then it is precisely the government's role.
Quote:

Whether your arrested for making a joke seems irrelevant.  What could your point be?

It was a point about your loss of rights in an airport.  Which have been going on for decades.
Quote:

Quote:

And yet he has some good ideas.  Unfortunate that his followers seldom seem to, at least the more vocal amongst them.

Some.  Not many.  Regardless he never seems to get anything actually passed.

--------------------

OfflineNexius
Ruler
Male

#13502882 - 11/18/10 09:38 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

johnm214 said:

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Quote:

Oh no, you are mistaken.  I think he is a jackass.

I agree with zappa

--------------------
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #13503311 - 11/18/10 11:32 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Mojo_Risin said:
both are inextinguishable

I didn't know they were burning.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineNexius
Ruler
Male

Re: Take that TSA!!! Ron Paul puts out legislation to hold them accountable! [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #13503360 - 11/18/10 11:40 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Opt out day, don't buy... Protest at the walmart corporation

--------------------

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

Loc: N.S.A. D.C.
    #13504773 - 11/18/10 04:37 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Government does not grant "rights".  A man's inalienable rights exist regardless as to whether the Constitution was written or not.

Your support of the State is way off the mark in terms of what the American people feel.

A man can not have two masters.

You seem to have chosen government.

Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God. - T.J.

I honestly have difficulty comprehending how you live with yourself.

You might find this too personal and it's o.k. if you don't answer:

Do you think that there exists a higher authority than government? 

Decent people are being treated like criminals in a nation that was intended to be free....

Edited by Mr.Al (11/18/10 04:51 PM)

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: Take that TSA!!! Ron Paul puts out legislation to hold them accountable! [Re: Mr.Al]
    #13505441 - 11/18/10 06:38 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

all this TSA stuff is probably just distraction while they slip through s510 anyways

OfflineNexius
Ruler
Male

Re: Take that TSA!!! Ron Paul puts out legislation to hold them accountable! [Re: Grav]
    #13505467 - 11/18/10 06:42 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I have a very strong feeling that Ron paul is heavily heavily affiliated with the IMF hence thats why he wants the fed gone...

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Take that TSA!!! Ron Paul puts out legislation to hold them accountable! [Re: Mr.Al]
    #13508064 - 11/19/10 08:17 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Mr.Al said:
Government does not grant "rights".  A man's inalienable rights exist regardless as to whether the Constitution was written or not.

And what, in your mind, prevents me from exercising my right to take all your property and rape your women and children?  Without a government to secure your "inalienable" rights you wouldn't have any at all.
Quote:

Your support of the State is way off the mark in terms of what the American people feel.

Right, Al, that's why L. Ron has received such massive support.
Quote:

A man can not have two masters.

Why not, Al?  Or none?
Quote:

You seem to have chosen government.

Of the people and by the people, yes.
Quote:

Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God. - T.J.

I honestly have difficulty comprehending how you live with yourself.

I don't find it difficult at all.  Then again, I drink.
Quote:

You might find this too personal and it's o.k. if you don't answer:

Do you think that there exists a higher authority than government?

The People, who elect the government.  If you are asking about some kind of imaginary flying spaghetti monster then the answer is an unqualified "Fuck No!".
Quote:

Decent people are being treated like criminals in a nation that was intended to be free....

I don't think so.  How did you feel about having to pass a driver's test to get your driving license, Al?

Anarchists LOL

--------------------

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
    #13508462 - 11/19/10 10:11 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

> If you are asking about some kind of imaginary flying spaghetti monster

Hey now, lets not blasphemy against the FSM.  He designed us, then created us, so that we can enjoy beer and strippers in the afterlife.  You don't want to end up with bad people like Obama and Pelosi; stuck with stale beer and strippers with STDs for all eternity.  Actually, just being stuck with Obama and Pelosi for all eternity is a hell in of itself.

--------------------

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: Take that TSA!!! Ron Paul puts out legislation to hold them accountable! [Re: Seuss]
    #13508482 - 11/19/10 10:16 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

welcome to earth:smirk:

--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

#13508569 - 11/19/10 10:36 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
The People, who elect the government.

:laugh2:

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Take that TSA!!! Ron Paul puts out legislation to hold them accountable! [Re: Grav]
    #13508839 - 11/19/10 11:30 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I know, I know.  It's obviously the Illuminati.

--------------------

Offlinejimbotron
Patty-Cake Enthusiast
 User Gallery

#13514377 - 11/20/10 12:56 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Mojo_Risin said:

Gee, I wonder if this was lifted verbatim from some other forum. :rofl2:

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Seriously. It's like there's a litmus test where 50% of the random bullshit copypasta gets locked, and 50% remains.

But nobody could possibly draw any conclusions based on the content. I guess it's a coin toss.

InvisibleTherian
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Take that TSA!!! Ron Paul puts out legislation to hold them accountable! [Re: jimbotron] * 1
    #13517533 - 11/21/10 01:05 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

So apparently some are against this proposed legislation simply due to the fact Paul wrote it? What people don't seem to understand is that screeners for the TSA are not law enforcement officers. The TSA has stopped absolutely ZERO fucking terrorists. If these pat downs are so unobtrusive, then please tell me why over 11,000 AA pilots alone have petitioned for and have been granted the freedom to not  have them performed on them.

Has no one here read what they can do? They can run their hands "on your groin and between your buttocks". So now people with children can have the option of having some fat ass bull-dike pedophile either look at pictures of your five year old daughter naked, or have them give her a depraved, impromptu pelvic exam. If this were done by a neighbor or a school teacher, they would immediately be arrested for molestation. What I can't understand is how so many chicken shit, apathetic american parents could just sit idly by and watch their children being groped, and do nothing. If I had a child and some mentally retarded, dropout, pedophile attempted to touch my child someone would be hit, and I would most likely be uttering the famous don't taze me bro...prior to my incarceration.

So WTF it is illegal for an actual LEO to ask someone pulled over, that can't even speak the language if they are a legal citizen, but its perfectly withing the law to have a screener grab your woman's vag? Here is the account of one well known author.

Erin Chase, a blogger and author who has become a minor celebrity though her book on frugal recipes, The $5 Dinner Mom Cookbook, was screened at Dayton International Airport, Ohio, last Friday.

She was forced to leave her child in the pram and subject herself to a hands-on screening by a female officer from the Transportation Security Administration, the US federal organization that is responsible for airport security.

"She felt along my waistline, moved behind me, then proceeded to feel both of my buttocks. She reached from behind in the middle of my buttocks towards my vagina area.

"She did not tell me that she was going to touch my buttocks, or reach forward to my vagina area.

"She then moved in front of me and touched the top and underneath portions of both of my breasts.

"She did not tell me that she was going to touch my breasts.

"She then felt around my waist. She then moved to the bottoms of my legs.

"She then felt my inner thighs and my vagina area, touching both of my labia.

"She did not tell me that she was going to touch my vagina area or my labia."

Chase said she was left stunned after the examination, which she likened to being sexually assaulted.

"I stood there holding my baby in shock. I did not move for almost a minute," she wrote.

"I stood there, an American citizen, a mom travelling with a baby with special needs formula, sexually assaulted by a government official. I began shaking and felt completely violated, abused and assaulted by the TSA agent. I shook for several hours, and woke up the next day shaking."

The new measures are part of a number of changes to airport security procedures that were rushed in after a foiled plot by Nigerian man Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab who tried to detonate explosives hidden in his underwear aboard a US flight from Amsterdam to Detroit.

Chase said she was motivated to tell her story because she did not want to remain a silent victim of excesses of government authority. She said she had spoken to TSA management at the airport and to Dayton police.

"I intend to request the TSA to arrange for counselling services to be provided to me, so I can deal with the aftermath of the sexual assault that took place," she wrote.

Her story follows the case of John Tyner, a software engineer who posted audio and video recordings of his run-in with the TSA at San Diego airport.

Tyner refused a full-body scan, a procedure that reveals an image of what's under a passenger's clothes. He also wouldn't allow a TSA screener to conduct a groin check.

A public backlash against the new security measures includes a call to boycott body scans next Wednesday, one of the busiest travel days, the day before Thanksgiving.

I think what I would do is have the homo security guard begin his screening and then when grabbing my thighs I would just start screaming " yeah bitch, yeah, I'm almost there, do it harder, rub one out, squeeze the boys" Hell if they have the right to touch you, what do you think would happen if while they were bent over grabbing my crotch, I grabbed the back of their heads and smooshed their face into my junk.  Actually I think I'll just pay a sweaty, unwashed, fat negro whore with a heavy flow, no tampon, and a seeping yeast infection to go before me and get the pat down. I'd pay to do that.

The gov is so worried about the unlikely event of a bomb on a plane, yet so unwilling to secure our borders where tens of thousands have died over the past decade, and millions of unknown, undocumented, criminals have originated from. So the repubs now say stay the hell out of my business, stay the hell out of my bank account, but you don't have to stay out of my daughters vag. Of course I guess the libs would tell their children to enjoy the proctological exam, as they are now safer thanks to their gov.

Quote:

And what, in your mind, prevents me from exercising my right to take all your property and rape your women and children?  Without a government to secure your "inalienable" rights you wouldn't have any at all.

Not so, the gov. seems to be molesting its citizens already. Many of us wouldn't wait for the gov. to secure our "inalienable" rights as we choose to take defense of our property in our own hands. Whats to stop someone? My presence, my Remington, and my desire and willingness to put an end to anothers life that would attempt to take what is rightfully mine. All this without the need for gov. intrusion/intervention.
More about the TSA
Criticisms of the TSA have included assertions that TSA employees slept on the job,[15][16][17][18] bypassed security checks,[19] and failed to use good judgment and common sense.[20][21][22]

TSA agents were also accused of having mistreated passengers, and having sexually harassed passengers,[23][24][25][26] having used invasive screening procedures, including touching the genitals of children.[27] having searched passengers or their belongings for items other than weapons or explosives,[28] and having stolen from passengers.[29][30][31][32][33][34][35][36]

The TSA was also accused of having profited by selling banned items collected from passengers,[37] having spent lavishly on events unrelated to airport security,[38] having wasted money in hiring,[39] having engaged in security theater,[40][41] and having had conflicts of interest.[42]

Yeah, like we need the jackasses watching over us. "He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither" BF. So when speaking of the constitution, what do you think the founding fathers would think?

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

#13518653 - 11/21/10 09:46 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

It is strange that you do not see this as being tyrannical behavior.

It is obvious to me that this is another example of the State attempting to present itself as the moral authority that keeps the masses "in line".

The fact of the matter is that the people have moral character and should not be subject to sexual assault by T.S.A. goons.

The government again shows that it is lacking in moral judgment. 

People are outraged by what they see government doing.

You are again completely off base from what the American people think about this issue.

I find that people do have some sort of internal moral compass (whether they use it or not is up to them) with which they can reflect upon their thoughts and actions.

Government lacks this moral discernment which is why I find it disconcerting when individuals like yourself have no problem with government goons groping people's genitals...

The other issue is that the new security implementation reeks of cronyism:

Edited by Mr.Al (11/21/10 09:52 AM)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#13518930 - 11/21/10 11:06 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Mr.Al said:
It is strange that you do not see this as being tyrannical behavior.

Don't fly.  Simple.  Or, and this is even better GO THROUGH THE FUCKING SCANNER.
Quote:

It is obvious to me that this is another example of the State attempting to present itself as the moral authority that keeps the masses "in line".

Morality has nothing to do with it.  Security does.  And there are lots of lines at the airport which you voluntarily get in when you choose to fly.  Nobody is forcing you to fly, Al.
Quote:

The fact of the matter is that the people have moral character and should not be subject to sexual assault by T.S.A. goons.

This may come as an astounding revelation to you, Al, but some people have a moral code that compels them to BLOW UP AIRPLANES.  Call me when you find a machine that identifies an individual's moral code for us.
Quote:

The government again shows that it is lacking in moral judgment.

Hardly.  Practical judgment maybe.  Profiling anyone?
Quote:

People are outraged by what they see government doing.

Some of them are.  Some of them are perennially outraged.  Some of those are dangerous deranged nutcases who cite their moral superiority over others.  Hmmmmmm.
Quote:

You are again completely off base from what the American people think about this issue.

They seem to be divided, Al, but most of their outrage is directed at individually idiotic TSA workers. 
Quote:

I find that people do have some sort of internal moral compass (whether they use it or not is up to them) with which they can reflect upon their thoughts and actions.

Duh.  Of course, they don't all have the same moral code.
Quote:

Government lacks this moral discernment which is why I find it disconcerting when individuals like yourself have no problem with government goons groping people's genitals...

What about the people who are the government goons?  Don't they have a moral code?

Government itself is an abstraction made up of individual government agents.  Of course the government cannot have a moral code.  It has a set of laws that reflect the moral code of the individuals involved in creating them.  They are not all the same.  Timothy McVeigh had a moral code far more closely aligned to yours than to mine, for instance.  Further, part of some people's moral code includes a weighing of the risks of terrorists blowing up planes vs comparatively minor annoyance. 
Quote:

The other issue is that the new security implementation reeks of cronyism:

That part may well be germane.  It seems that the idiots and assholes need to be fired.  Some of them quite possibly prosecuted.

Or, YOU CAN JUST GO THROUGH THE SCANNER!

We've heard all about what you aren't willing to do.  Let's hear Mr. Al's own personal genius non-intrusive all American Constitutionally approved security plan.

--------------------

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

#13518990 - 11/21/10 11:21 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

The scanners are not medically safe, nor is it morally decent to permit government agents to examine people's bodies with said scanners.

People are traumatized by this outright government thuggery.

You support this behavior?

Children should not be conditioned to allow strangers to touch them.

Government is not allowed to profile, legally.

Private companies can do that no problem.

The Israelis don't subject their people to public groping and humiliation.

It is not government's job to "keep people safe".

The primary use of government is to prevent people's rights from not being abused.

You seem to think that it is the government's job to abuse people's rights...

The national security state does reek of cronyism, does it not?

The U.S. does not need the "department of homeland security". 

How can more layers of inept bureaucracy protect the American people?

It can not.  It only serves to dehumanize the populace and burden the economy.

Your attempts at marginalization are pathetic zap.  People recognize that government is out of control.

I am certain that Americans agree with Paul when he said "Enough is enough!".

Edited by Mr.Al (11/21/10 11:26 AM)

OfflineNexius
Ruler
Male

#13519033 - 11/21/10 11:31 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

The next move is a 'hidden' scanner that will scan every individual without them knowing

gogo protesters

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#13519346 - 11/21/10 12:51 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Mr.Al said:
The scanners are not medically safe, nor is it morally decent to permit government agents to examine people's bodies with said scanners.

Complete and utter bullshit.  The amount of radiation is equivalent to that received flying at 30,000 ft for 3 minutes.  Further, it is immoral to allow unfettered access to anyone who wants it without screening given the well known fact that there are many millions of nutcases who are willing to blow planes up.
Quote:

People are traumatized by this outright government thuggery.

What fucking whiny wimps.
Quote:

You support this behavior?

I believe it necessary
Quote:

Children should not be conditioned to allow strangers to touch them.

There goes the pediatrician.
Quote:

Government is not allowed to profile, legally.

I know, Al.  I know.  Too bad.
Quote:

Private companies can do that no problem.

Nope.  They cannot.  They will be sued into oblivion.
Quote:

The Israelis don't subject their people to public groping and humiliation.

The Israelis profile, Al.
Quote:

It is not government's job to "keep people safe".

That is one of the dumbest things you have ever written.  Maybe the dumbest thing anybody on the Shroomery has ever written.  And I've seen some fucking doozies.
Quote:

The primary use of government is to prevent people's rights from not being abused.

The right to life being the one first mentioned
Quote:

You seem to think that it is the government's job to abuse people's rights...

I don't see an enumerated Constitutional right to board an airplane without passing security.  Find it for me.  Oh by the way, you never answered my question;  "How did you feel about having to get a driver's license?"  That impinged your rights.
Quote:

The national security state does reek of cronyism, does it not?

The state has plenty of cronyism.  It also has a whole shitload of assholes working for it, just like any large organization, Al.
Quote:

The U.S. does not need the "department of homeland security".

According to you.  According to most of the people they do.  Guess who gets to fuck off and scream down the well?
Quote:

How can more layers of inept bureaucracy protect the American people?

I don't see this as unnecessary layering
Quote:

It can not.  It only serves to dehumanize the populace and burden the economy.

You know what dehumanizes air travelers even more?  Bombs. 
Quote:

Your attempts at marginalization are pathetic zap.  People recognize that government is out of control.

Yeah, Al but on social entitlements, not security.  Only fringe nutcases go anywhere near your position.
Quote:

I am certain that Americans agree with Paul when he said "Enough is enough!".

Some of them. 

I asked before and I'll keep asking, Al.  What is your airport security plan?  Israeli style profiling is illegal and no private security firm can do it either.  A further difficulty with that is that they would not be privy to government intelligence which is a large part of the Israeli program.

Anarchists, LOL.

--------------------

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

#13519537 - 11/21/10 01:45 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

The drive to the airport is statistically more life threatening than the flight itself.

The people who may be traumatized the most are children.  The T.S.A. thugs are not physicians nor are they medical professionals in the slightest.  Furthermore the T.S.A. feel up has nothing to do with medical diagnosis.

Many medical authorities have stated that the T.S.A. screening devices are not safe.

Bureaucracy does not keep people safe zap.  It hasn't proven to. 

You don't preserve liberty by taking it away zap.

You are ignoring the issue with the former head of DHS Chertoff shilling for the companies that sell to DHS and TSA.

Again, your views are out of touch from the American people.  They are tired of being treated like criminals from a criminal government.

Your continued support for their morally reprehensible behavior is disconcerting.

The Nazis were big on Homeland Security

http://www.wsg-hist.uni-linz.ac.at/auschwitz/html/RSHA.html

http://ranprieur.com/misc/reich.html

Must be a swell idea!

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#13519722 - 11/21/10 02:22 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Mr.Al said:
The drive to the airport is statistically more life threatening than the flight itself.

So what? 
Quote:

The people who may be traumatized the most are children.  The T.S.A. thugs are not physicians nor are they medical professionals in the slightest.  Furthermore the T.S.A. feel up has nothing to do with medical diagnosis.

More crap, Al, and your hyperventilating over the trauma reminds me of scurrilous trial lawyers bleating and babbling about the least inconvenience as life altering.  If you think your child is too sensitive to be searched then you have two options.  Don't fly or GO THROUGH THE SCANNER.
Quote:

Many medical authorities have stated that the T.S.A. screening devices are not safe.

Almost all medical authorities have stated the scanners are completely safe.  Dredging up a handful of alarmist dingbats doesn't change that.
Quote:

Bureaucracy does not keep people safe zap.  It hasn't proven to.

Are the police, in your mind, a bureaucracy?
Quote:

You don't preserve liberty by taking it away zap.

Of course you do, Al.  For instance the liberty of millions of people has been preserved by taking the liberty of murdering lunatics away.  Also your liberty to drive without a license has been taken away.  How does that feel, Al?
Quote:

You are ignoring the issue with the former head of DHS Chertoff shilling for the companies that sell to DHS and TSA.

Don't care.  Doesn't change one single fact.
Quote:

Again, your views are out of touch from the American people.  They are tired of being treated like criminals from a criminal government.

They aren't being treated like criminals, Al and you are a good bit further afield in your views than I am in my views.  Which has not one thing to do with the facts that I have stated.
Quote:

Your continued support for their morally reprehensible behavior is disconcerting.

Your continued support for destroying airport screening procedures are morally reprehensible and you should be held liable for any death.  See, I can make a stupid statement, too (just the part about your liability is stupid)
Quote:

The Nazis were big on Homeland Security

WINNER!
Quote:

Must be a swell idea!

How come you never answer one single question, Al?  Are you a bot?

How do you feel about driver's licenses and what is your answer to preserving security on airplanes?  Or do you prefer no security at all?

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
    #13519746 - 11/21/10 02:27 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
How do you feel about driver's licenses...

I don't know about him, but IMO, the concept of citizens needing to procure driver's licenses in order to be able to drive is retarded, and just creates a whole bunch of unnecessary government jobs, which drain our tax dollars.

What's the point of driver's licenses, anyways?

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Take that TSA!!! Ron Paul puts out legislation to hold them accountable! [Re: Poid]
    #13519801 - 11/21/10 02:39 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

To require that people who desire to operate 5,000 lb gasoline bombs at high speed first demonstrate some kind of proficiency with the rules of the road and the controls of the equipment.

:facepalm:

--------------------

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

#13519835 - 11/21/10 02:46 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
To require that people who desire to operate 5,000 lb gasoline bombs at high speed first demonstrate some kind of proficiency with the rules of the road and the controls of the equipment.

But why does government need to deal with that matter?

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13519841 - 11/21/10 02:47 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

So learning from parents isn't enough? People who demonstrate an inability to drive carefully should be prohibited from driving; in fact, today, people are punished for this (although they don't have their licenses taken away after a first offense), it's called reckless driving.

We have lots of shitty drivers with licenses; if people didn't need to get licenses to drive, then perhaps parents would see the importance of teaching their children to drive safely, and not depend on the government to do this for them.

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#13520130 - 11/21/10 03:39 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Mr.Al said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

But why does government need to deal with that matter?

Anarchists, LOL.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Take that TSA!!! Ron Paul puts out legislation to hold them accountable! [Re: Poid]
    #13520150 - 11/21/10 03:42 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

So learning from parents isn't enough? People who demonstrate an inability to drive carefully should be prohibited from driving; in fact, today, people are punished for this (although they don't have their licenses taken away after a first offense), it's called reckless driving.

Yes, they do get their license taken away if they fail badly enough.  Learning from parents is fine.  I did.  I also had to demonstrate that my parents weren't incompetent teachers.
Quote:

We have lots of shitty drivers with licenses; if people didn't need to get licenses to drive, then perhaps parents would see the importance of teaching their children to drive safely, and not depend on the government to do this for them.

The government doesn't teach them, it just certifies that they have learned.

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13520181 - 11/21/10 03:47 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
I also had to demonstrate that my parents weren't incompetent teachers.

Why would that be necessary? Your driving record should suffice.

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
The government doesn't teach them, it just certifies that they have learned.

What I meant to say is that we don't need to depend on an unncessary government beaurocracy to do this; if someone has a shitty driving record, that should be enough to prohibit them from driving.

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #13520445 - 11/21/10 04:46 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

This has no relevance to the discussion at hand.

You do not require a driver's license to drive a car. You can drive any car you want in any manner you want on private property, subject only to the restrictions imposed by the owner of that property (a farm, a racetrack, whatever). I am not lying about this, by the way. You can look it up.

But if you are going to drive a car on the jointly-owned public roadways, you must first demonstrate you are capable of following the jointly-agreed-upon conventions by which vehicles are operated on said roadways. What's so hard to understand?

Phred

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Take that TSA!!! Ron Paul puts out legislation to hold them accountable! [Re: Phred]
    #13524019 - 11/22/10 12:00 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Phred said:
Quote:

This has no relevance to the discussion at hand.

May you explain why?

Quote:

Phred said:
You do not require a driver's license to drive a car. You can drive any car you want in any manner you want on private property, subject only to the restrictions imposed by the owner of that property (a farm, a racetrack, whatever). I am not lying about this, by the way. You can look it up.

I don't think you're lying, as a matter of fact I assumed that that was true but have never looked into it; since you're the one making this claim, I'd like you to provide a source, but I don't expect that you will.

Quote:

Phred said:
But if you are going to drive a car on the jointly-owned public roadways, you must first demonstrate you are capable of following the jointly-agreed-upon conventions by which vehicles are operated on said roadways. What's so hard to understand?

What is it that you think I don't understand? Are you really unable to comprehend the distinction between disagreement and the inability to understand something? :haha:

Poid

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#13525040 - 11/22/10 03:36 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Do you mean to say that you think there should be no accepted conventions for driving behavior on public roads and that people shouldn't have to prove that they have a reasonable knowledge of them?

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13525379 - 11/22/10 04:45 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Do you mean to say that you think there should be no accepted conventions for driving behavior on public roads...

No, I think all traffic laws should apply equally to everybody.

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
...and that people shouldn't have to prove that they have a reasonable knowledge of them?

I agree with this--like I said, what happened to the US's attitude of "innocent until proven guilty"? If one has proved that s/he is an unsafe driver, then yes, let's take that asshole off of the road. But if one hasn't proved this, then there should be no reason to force him/her to wait in line for hours with a bunch of smelly morons in order to take a driving test that's graded by some random zaptard who doesn't give a shit about how skilled a driver you are, but rather, only gives a shit about whether or not you follow all the tiny little rules of the road. We have tons of completely shitty-ass drivers who pass driving tests, and tons of exceptionally skilled drivers who don't. :japsmile:

:mexican:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Edited by Poid (11/23/10 01:56 PM)

Offlineoldmyco
Perma-5 Mushroom Rating
    #13525436 - 11/22/10 04:54 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

ron paul is on point on so many issues, yet it falls on deaf ears constantly. too bad he is so old, he will probably pass away before really ever having an impact.

regardless, its refreshing to see a politician that has an ounce of common sense

--------------------
Deal with it

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

Re: Take that TSA!!! Ron Paul puts out legislation to hold them accountable! [Re: oldmyco]
    #13525482 - 11/22/10 05:02 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Offlinekillersneakers
King
Male
    #13525518 - 11/22/10 05:09 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

just make confused, seems too many response!

--------------------
handbag
Hermes handbag

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #13525570 - 11/22/10 05:19 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Do you mean to say that you think there should be no accepted conventions for driving behavior on public roads and that people shouldn't have to prove that they have a reasonable knowledge of them?

Driver's licenses seem to have little to do with one's safety or reasonable knowledge of the law.

In my area there's all sorts of things that will remove your license- the child support department deciding you owe money, without due process nor judicial endorsement of the calculation; having a civil obligation to some political entity; having a criminal fine unpaid; et cet

My problem with driver's licensing isn't so much in the concept as the implementation.  They attach all sorts of extraneous bullshit to the license and in so doing render it less and less related to safety and driving-related law.  Just another power grab.  (they try and get you to donate money to some stupid state-affiliated charity in my state)_

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#13526074 - 11/22/10 06:46 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Mr.Al said:
Michigan Man Left Covered in Own Urine following TSA Pat-Down

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/michigan-man-left-covered-in-own-urine-following-tsa-pat-down-20101122-mr

It's not like the goons are out of control or anything,.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/11/19/national/main7070415.shtml

I want those people fired.  I don't want the policy changed.  Do you think all police should be abolished because some douchebags shoved a broomstick up Abner Louima's ass?

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #13526178 - 11/22/10 07:08 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Strange how people didn't get so up in arms about the "Patriot" Acts.

InvisibleTherian
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Take that TSA!!! Ron Paul puts out legislation to hold them accountable! [Re: Le_Canard]
    #13527558 - 11/22/10 11:59 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Strange how people didn't get so up in arms about the "Patriot" Acts

Strange how the patriot act didn't entail having a security guard shove his hands down your daughters panties.

Just like the president I too took an oath to defend the constitution, unlike the president I actually fought for it, and didn't trample it myself. Who wasn't pissed about the patriot act? Obviously since much of it is clandestine most don't know who's civil rights have been violated. If you have actionable intel on someone get a subpoena, its not that difficult.

The guy left covered in piss, as well as another woman suing TSA are pretty big news here. Apparently the woman had a security guard grab her vag and lifted her by it where she was on her tip toes during the search. Here are a few new accounts. Cathy Bossi, a long-time flight attendant and breast cancer survivor, said the TSA made her take off her prosthetic breast.

"She put her full hand on my breast and said, 'What is this?' I said 'It's a prosthesis because I've had a breast cancer,'" Bossi said. "And she said, 'You'll need to show me that.'"

In recent days, several passengers have come forward to tell such shocking stories about their experiences with TSA officers.

An ABC News employee said she was subject to a "demeaning" search at Newark Liberty International Airport Sunday morning.

"The woman who checked me reached her hands inside my underwear and felt her way around," she said. "It was basically worse than going to the gynecologist. It was embarrassing. It was demeaning. It was inappropriate."

As I have stated before, the TSA has not stopped a single terrorist attack.

The gov subs out some of the airport security work to private security firms. Therefore the person that is putting their hands INSIDE of your panties is probably the same person working as a security guard at the local roller rink at night. They are nothing more than security guards.

Of course Obama just like bush like to use the same terrorism/terrorist/were keeping you safe bullshit. Who in their right minds would allow or entrust their personal safety and safety measures and the rules defining their application to a group of freaking lawyers.

They've picked people up by their snatch, fondled small children, had people piss on themselves by mishandling their urostomy bags, make a woman take off her prosthetic breast,they put their hands inside of women's panties and feel around, etc. Over 600 similar complaints in the past two weeks alone.
And people put up with this shit? For what? A false sense of security. I can't even imagine what it must be like to be that scared. To be so terrified, that you are willing to let some rent a cop pedophile put his hands down your kids pants. I can not believe that I actually fought for this country.
Why is having some freak practice his fugishi handling techniques on your kindergartners balls acceptable?

How is it that people need to be groped for safety, but not all your luggage is. A terrorist could very easily pass non carry on luggage ino a plane without being scanned, most isn't.

Ultimately the whole issue is about pc and cowardice. EVERYONE in recent history that has blown up aircraft has a name similar to Abdul, Mohammad, Hakim, Aziz, etc. EVERYONE that has done so is MUSLIM. EVERYONE that has done so IS NOT white. This is not racism, just basic empirical fact. Amazing how no one wants to address it.

Kinda like how Obama said don't jump to any conclusions after the Ft. hood shooting. Did he mean don't jump to the conclusion that this guys name was Hasan, or that the gov. knew he was in contact with radical Muslims, or that he condoned beheadings, or that many knew he was a freak but were afraid of saying so due to the fact they would be labeled islamophobes? Thank you Obama for your political correctness, and your cowardice which led to 12 dead men in uniform.
Face it all you give me security, I'm so scared Americans, Bin Laden has already won. And you all are willing to give it up to him. It was said he hated us for our freedoms, well I guess we have nothing to fear from him anymore, as they are being given away.

So, instead of pulling aside those that have actually committed these types of crimes, you know, Muslim, male, non asian, white, or Hispanic. Lets be too afraid to actually go after the guys that commit these acts, as that would be considered profiling. Hell it could probably even save lives, but some of the terrorists might not like it. Instead just have people shove their hands down the pants of American children, demoralizing them, the vast majority, instead of those that have been proven to actually commit these crimes. Once again PC and inability to stand for whats right trumps common sense.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: Take that TSA!!! Ron Paul puts out legislation to hold them accountable! [Re: Therian]
    #13527676 - 11/23/10 12:42 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Therian said:
Quote:

Strange how people didn't get so up in arms about the "Patriot" Acts

Strange how the patriot act didn't entail having a security guard shove his hands down your daughters panties.

Well, I don't like some random cop possibly shoving his virtual hands down my cybernetic panties.

Quote:

Just like the president I too took an oath to defend the constitution, unlike the president I actually fought for it, and didn't trample it myself. Who wasn't pissed about the patriot act? Obviously since much of it is clandestine most don't know who's civil rights have been violated. If you have actionable intel on someone get a subpoena, its not that difficult.

No one does, because it's so clandestine. I wish I did have some information. I really do. But having had a few experiences with cops, there is no doubt in my mind there's been abuse.

Quote:

"The woman who checked me reached her hands inside my underwear and felt her way around," she said. "It was basically worse than going to the gynecologist. It was embarrassing. It was demeaning. It was inappropriate."

As I have stated before, the TSA has not stopped a single terrorist attack.

The gov subs out some of the airport security work to private security firms. Therefore the person that is putting their hands INSIDE of your panties is probably the same person working as a security guard at the local roller rink at night. They are nothing more than security guards.

I will agree the TSA's actions are deplorable and it's right that there's such an uproar. The TSA workers probably are just frustrated mall cops on a power trip. But by the same token there should be an uproar any time government tries to trample our civil rights, RE: the Patriot act, etc.

Quote:

Ultimately the whole issue is about pc and cowardice. EVERYONE in recent history that has blown up aircraft has a name similar to Abdul, Mohammad, Hakim, Aziz, etc. EVERYONE that has done so is MUSLIM. EVERYONE that has done so IS NOT white. This is not racism, just basic empirical fact. Amazing how no one wants to address it.

I know. All some groups have to do is scream "racism" and the matter is dropped. I do not understand it.

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

#13529733 - 11/23/10 01:14 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Mr.Al said:

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/michigan-man-left-covered-in-own-urine-following-tsa-pat-down-20101122-mr

I want those people fired.  I don't want the policy changed.  Do you think all police should be abolished because some douchebags shoved a broomstick up Abner Louima's ass?

Well zap, what kind of customer service do you get when there is no competition?

That is why the T.S.A. is F.U.B.A.R.

If competition is introduced into the environment effective means of preventing terrorist acts on airplanes while preserving basic dignity will be utilized!

Your problem is that you're a self hating statist.

It's o.k. to come out of the closet zap.

I don't agree with your view but you should at least feel free to be yourself.

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #13529869 - 11/23/10 01:34 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Mr.Al said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Mr.Al said:

Well zap, what kind of customer service do you get when there is no competition?

BINGO

Like every other industry in the world, there's no reason the airports and airplanes can't handle their own affairs.  Introduce private causes of action for specified violations of law, and let them figure out how to balance their interests.

If I'm paranoid then I'll go on an airline that insists on paranoid screenings.  If I'm not, I'll settle for one that makes sure you don't have any knives, guns, or bowling-ball candles.

There's a huge difference in my mind between having some airline pat me down due to an agreement I made with them in consideration for transport at a reasonable fair versus some DMV-counter reject grabbing my package just cuz the govenrment feels like doing so.

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

Re: Take that TSA!!! Ron Paul puts out legislation to hold them accountable! [Re: johnm214]
    #13529957 - 11/23/10 01:45 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

The practical problem is that once government has secured it's monopoly position in part of the economy it does not wish to give up said position.

The government takes every opportunity to make the claim that the market can not handle a task and moves in quickly to secure control.

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13530019 - 11/23/10 01:56 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Do you mean to say that you think there should be no accepted conventions for driving behavior on public roads...

No, I think all traffic laws should apply equally to everybody.

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
...and that people shouldn't have to prove that they have a reasonable knowledge of them?

I agree with this--like I said, what happened to the US's attitude of "innocent until proven guilty"? If one has proved that s/he is an unsafe driver, then yes, let's take that asshole off of the road. But if one hasn't proved this, then there should be no reason to force him/her to wait in line for hours with a bunch of smelly morons in order to take a driving test that's graded by some random zaptard who doesn't give a shit about how skilled a driver you are, but rather, only gives a shit about whether or not you follow all the tiny little rules of the road. We have tons of completely shitty-ass drivers who pass driving tests, and tons of exceptionally skilled drivers who don't. :japsmile:

:mexican:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#13530540 - 11/23/10 03:32 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Mr.Al said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Mr.Al said:

But there is competition, Al.  Competition for those jobs.  Fire the ones who are too stupid to do it properly.
Quote:

If competition is introduced into the environment effective means of preventing terrorist acts on airplanes while preserving basic dignity will be utilized!

Your problem is that you're a self hating statist.

It's o.k. to come out of the closet zap.

I don't agree with your view but you should at least feel free to be yourself.

Anarchists, LOL.

Once again you failed to answer my question.

Do you think all police should be abolished because some douchebags shoved a broomstick up Abner Louima's ass?

I'll add another one.  Do you think police should be privatized?

--------------------

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

#13530645 - 11/23/10 03:50 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

You are a closet statist.

It comes down to customer service.

The state has a monopoly on that service and it results in shitty customer service.

Why do the police give the public shitty service?

There job security is not threatened by competition.

Different communities could decide what kind of protective services they want.

Monopolies result in shitty customer service Komrade shill for the state.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#13531546 - 11/23/10 06:15 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Way to answer, Al.  You are becoming a parody of yourself.

The police do not give shitty service.

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13531563 - 11/23/10 06:19 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

:rofl2:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#13531699 - 11/23/10 06:39 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I have not been robbed, raped or murdered.  If it wasn't for the police you would be.  Every day.  How is that shitty service?

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13531728 - 11/23/10 06:43 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
I have not been robbed, raped or murdered.

And neither has anybody else. :lol:

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
If it wasn't for the police you would be.  Every day.  How is that shitty service?

I never said that they are 100% shitty, I just denied the claim that they don't provide shitty service; obviously, sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

If you didn't intend to speak in absolutes, then you should have made that clear.

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
If it wasn't for the police you would be.  Every day.

No, if there was no police I'd have a gun. Or three.

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#13531809 - 11/23/10 06:59 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Are you really going to argue that because there have been some crimes committed you aren't getting good service from the police?
Quote:

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
If it wasn't for the police you would be.  Every day.  How is that shitty service?

I never said that they are 100% shitty, I just denied the claim that they don't provide shitty service; obviously, sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

What?  Did you lose interest in your navel?  What kind of particular moron cites episodic failures as systemic failure?
Quote:

If you didn't intend to speak in absolutes, then you should have made that clear.

I was quite clear.  They provide excellent service. 
Quote:

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
If it wasn't for the police you would be.  Every day.

It wouldn't matter.

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13531837 - 11/23/10 07:05 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Are you really going to argue that because there have been some crimes committed you aren't getting good service from the police?

No. :shrug:

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
What?  Did you lose interest in your navel?  What kind of particular moron cites episodic failures as systemic failure?

An exceptionally retarded kind; what kind of particular moron assumes that one who claims that there are episodic failures in a system necessarily believes the said system is a failure?

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Yes, they also fuck up from time to time.

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

It wouldn't matter.

You can't possibly know that.

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#13531875 - 11/23/10 07:14 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Poid said:

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Then why the fuck are you arguing with me, Troll?
Quote:

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

It wouldn't matter.

You can't possibly know that.

I am pretty fucking sure that you aren't likely to be in the 1, 2% or so who could actually survive in an anarchy.  Call it a hunch.

--------------------

InvisibleShins
Fun guy
Male User Gallery

#13532141 - 11/23/10 08:10 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Ron Paul & Peter Schiff on Freedom Watch 11/22/10

--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery
    #13532409 - 11/23/10 08:53 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

define anarchy.

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13536359 - 11/24/10 04:45 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Then why the fuck are you arguing with me, Troll?

Because you said that they don't provide shitty service, and obviously, they sometimes do.

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
I am pretty fucking sure that you aren't likely to be in the 1, 2% or so who could actually survive in an anarchy.  Call it a hunch.

I have a huge Mexican family who loves me, and if it came down to that, I would just bunker up with them. :cheech:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

#13539059 - 11/25/10 08:32 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

The police know that there is no consequence to treating customers badly.  It is much like going to the D.M.V.  I don't know why you can't see this.  That is a subject for another thread entirely though.

Regarding the T.S.A. Mr.Murphy has a few things to say:

The TSA's False Tradeoff

http://mises.org/daily/4863

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#13539644 - 11/25/10 11:43 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Mr.Al said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

The police know that there is no consequence to treating customers badly.  It is much like going to the D.M.V.  I don't know why you can't see this.  That is a subject for another thread entirely though.

ORLY?  They get scrutinized more closely than any other group I know.  Including the financial industry.  Scrutinized and often unfairly crucified.

Quote:

Poid said:

Because you said that they don't provide shitty service, and obviously, they sometimes do.

My statement is regarding their overall level of service, which is quite excellent.

What does your Mexican family have to do with you surviving an anarchy?

--------------------

OfflineNexius
Ruler
Male

#13541307 - 11/25/10 07:52 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineNexius
Ruler
Male

Re: Take that TSA!!! Ron Paul puts out legislation to hold them accountable! [Re: Nexius]
    #13561983 - 11/30/10 09:59 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

http://www.deadseriousnews.com/?p=573

Man arrested after ejaculating during TSA pat-down

Quote:

A 47 year old gay man was arrested at San Francisco International Airport after ejaculating while being patted down by a male TSA agent.  Percy Cummings, an interior designer from San Francisco, is being held without bail after the alleged incident, charged with sexually assaulting a Federal agent.

According to Cummings’ partner, Sergio Armani, Cummings has “multiple piercings on his manhood” which were detected during a full body scan.  As a result, Cummings was pulled aside for a pat-down.  Armani stated that the unidentified TSA agent spent “an inordinate amount of time groping” Cummings, who had apparently become sexually aroused.  Cummings, who has a history of sexual dysfunction, ejaculated while the TSA agent’s hand was feeling the piercings.  The TSA agent, according to several witnesses, promptly called for back up.  Cummings was thrown to the ground and handcuffed.

A TSA spokesperson declined to comment on this specifc case, but said that anyone ejaculating during a pat-down would be subject to arrest.

I wanna think it's a onion article but still LOL

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#13561996 - 11/30/10 10:01 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Dead Serious News is a satirical website that is updated on an irregular basis.  With the exception of the names of public figures, all names are fictional.

--------------------

InvisibleTherian
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #13562146 - 11/30/10 10:28 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

I believe he means that due to the fact he is mexican, he most likely is the progeny of the unholy union between an illegal onion picker and a mexican mountain burro. I'm sure it is cold for many illegals when they swim the Rio grande and therefore they may use the excuse that fornicating with the mule was merely an attempt to keep from becoming hypothermic. The anarchists may allow him to live as a novelty, not everyone has a pet moy or half mule, half boy.

Have you not seen most mexican women? Most are morbidly obese, and seem to sweat grease. I'm sure he and his family could hold out in their bunker, living quite comfortably on their fat reserves, licking taco fat off their womens mustaches.

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13562679 - 11/30/10 12:27 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Poid said:

My statement is regarding their overall level of service, which is quite excellent.

Thanks for clarifying (finally). :thumbup:

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Do I really have to explain to you how one's chances of surviving an anarchy are much greater if surrounded by many comrades than if alone? Because I'm not going to. :lol:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Offlinebroken
455 member(s)
Male User Gallery

Loc: fuckyeah!
    #13562687 - 11/30/10 12:30 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

fuck yeah! Go Ron!

--------------------
:willynilly:

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#13562821 - 11/30/10 12:59 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Poid said:

Thanks for clarifying (finally). :thumbup:

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Do I really have to explain to you how one's chances of surviving an anarchy are much greater if surrounded by many comrades than if alone? Because I'm not going to. :lol:

My mercenary army will destroy or enslave you and all your kin.

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13562825 - 11/30/10 01:00 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

We have money/lots of allies, too, you know. :uptosomething:

My family is fucking huge, my maternal grandparents had like 13 children. :stoned:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#13562855 - 11/30/10 01:06 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Good.  I'll need lots of support slaves for my army.

Who would lead your army?  You?

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13562875 - 11/30/10 01:10 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

How fucking big is your army? :ooo:

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

No, the elders would.  :ahahaha:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#13563067 - 11/30/10 02:03 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

How fucking big is your army? :ooo:

Big enough.
Quote:

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

:rofl2:  You should recruit Epic Beard Man

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13563082 - 11/30/10 02:07 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

:rofl2:  You should recruit Epic Beard Man

That dude could actually kick some ass, and he does live nearby...:strokebeard:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#13563218 - 11/30/10 02:39 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

You're gonna need him.  Of course, I'm not sure how he feels about minorities these days.  You might need an amberlamps just axing him.

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13563356 - 11/30/10 03:22 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
You're gonna need him.  Of course, I'm not sure how he feels about minorities these days.

He's cool with Mexicans, he only hates Negroes. :awedrugs:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#13563397 - 11/30/10 03:29 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

How can you be sure?

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13563406 - 11/30/10 03:30 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Because Mexicans in SF don't generally behave the way that Negro did; most Mexicans there are quiet immigrants who keep to themselves. :mexican:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #13567076 - 12/01/10 09:37 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
You're gonna need him.  Of course, I'm not sure how he feels about minorities these days.

Is this true, that he hates black folks or is a racist?  I just looked up wtf this beard man thing referred to.

Was just curious, cuz the video seemed to support his ass-woopin.  Was wondering if the issue is more complicated on the racial front.

OnlineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
    #13568062 - 12/01/10 01:38 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Lol, do you even have any military experience?

You wouldn't do any better in an anarchy than anyone else here.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Take that TSA!!! Ron Paul puts out legislation to hold them accountable! [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #13568465 - 12/01/10 02:43 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I am a leader of men.  Have been for quite some time.

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13568556 - 12/01/10 03:00 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

johnm214 said:
Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Is this true, that he hates black folks or is a racist?  I just looked up wtf this beard man thing referred to.

Was just curious, cuz the video seemed to support his ass-woopin.  Was wondering if the issue is more complicated on the racial front.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't take too kindly to Negroes any more (at least the "gangsta, what what, nigga this, nigga that" type), and I'm not too certain that he did before that particular incident.

:crazybeard:

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
I am a leader of men.  Have been for quite some time.

I bet. :smirk:

:gayflag:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#13650424 - 12/18/10 03:10 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

you guys are so , so , so , so , so smart , if you will think about this

if a terrorist can't get thru security and he wants to kill people  he can walk righ tinto a damn security LINE and BOOOMMOMMMMM

what the fuck does it matter any ? it fucking doesn't ! its an issue to dsitract you and condition you , blah blah blah , get it ? to get comfortable with the most violation of human dignity ever

there are people that would not mind, stoic folks, groin fondling and etc, body scans, but for most this is a huge fucking mind rape to have their privates touched, dilligantly , dilligntely  by a man in a uniform, and etc,

now if you go to the airport naked then by the time you go thru that scanner you might not be self consciosu, but jesus fuck , it is not so hard to blow up  huge chunks of people, go to the security liens, any damn thing

and its all horrible, all violence, so , do you really fucking think that it matters so much screening an airplane, oh sure its a hollywood sensatino story , but i tell you this, if they wanted to kill us they would be, there is not much of a they

they are strained in the middle east , and hopefully we are able to get rid of any  actual, factual, "jihad" style terrorists, but , who is gonna stop false flags ?

guys , do you get it ? do you get it ? there is no such thing as safety , its a lie ,

an illusion and image,

isn't it odd of the numberless ways that these supposed forces could cause harm, there is nothing happening ? i mean , i am glad , i am glad it isn't happening but i am saying if they can't get thru security they will just target something else, you can't stop it , but you can work to put an end to it over time, and military actions might be needed, but , it requires intelligent thought, not fear based limbaugh like antics.

i mean jesus christ look how safe america is, sure we have crime , but , its , going well, do you think that these scanners save you ? there are so many places , and, they aren't, at all, and won't be, being attacked, its just not divine will for world war , i don't think anyway , or police state, so , just, don't agree with sexual assault under a phoney pretext ,

the will of at least 95 % of the people of the world is for peace .

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (12/18/10 03:15 AM)

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: Take that TSA!!! Ron Paul puts out legislation to hold them accountable! [Re: leery11]
    #13650461 - 12/18/10 03:30 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

there is a thing such as safety, your just not seeing the bigger picture.  The security starts at the airport, and then the next bomb goes off...then they install some new technology to fix that, the cycle continues, until your xbox kinetic scans you for drugs and explosives everytime you want to you know do human things...because they of course stripped all other forms of being a human from us by then.  I mean we do have to pay to find people to date now.  We depend on technology because life has been stripped from us, now we depend on it, now that we do...they can do whatever they want...because they are the borg, rise of the machine.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order