Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #21

Re: Do you look down on other races? [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #13502409 - 11/18/10 06:58 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #23 said:
I look down on criminals.

assuming that you have ingested hallucinogenic mushrooms before, i can say that you are a criminal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #23

Re: Do you look down on other races? [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #13502422 - 11/18/10 07:03 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I do look down on Niggers, not black people per se, but NIGGERS. If that makes sense.

Anonymous #18

#13502424 - 11/18/10 07:04 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #22 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #23 said:

assuming that you have ingested hallucinogenic mushrooms before, i can say that you are a criminal.

breaking the law does not make you a criminal. Making laws that benefit the agendas of someone other than the people makes you a criminal.

Anonymous #21

Re: Do you look down on other races? [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #13502441 - 11/18/10 07:12 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #19 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #22 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #23 said:

breaking the law does not make you a criminal. Making laws that benefit the agendas of someone other than the people makes you a criminal.

this conversation is an endless road full of boring arguments and feeble attempts at trying to rationalize our own viewpoints.

Anonymous #18

#13502451 - 11/18/10 07:15 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

yeah because you said something that doesnt make any sense right? Saying that someone is a criminal if they ingest something illegal implies that you believe the war on drugs is legit and working fine, which is not only ignorant, it's ridiculous as well.

Anonymous #20

Re: Do you look down on other races? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13502461 - 11/18/10 07:17 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Are you sure that racism and starting life at a disadvantage have no role of significance in the perceived "hard time"?

Of course it plays a role in it.  That would be a handicap for anyone.

But I think intelligence and other genetic factors play a role as well.

Anonymous #21

#13502466 - 11/18/10 07:20 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #19 said:
yeah because you said something that doesnt make any sense right? Saying that someone is a criminal if they ingest something illegal implies that you believe the war on drugs is legit and working fine, which is not only ignorant, it's ridiculous as well.

Now you are labeling me with opinions I have never even promoted. And, sadly, you are trying to further justify yourself by validating what you previously said with an erroneously constructed argument that really holds no truth solely based upon the fact that you have no idea what you're talking about, and/or have no idea what I was talking.

Hey, it's okay buddy. 5th grade was a tough year for me too.

Anonymous #18

Re: Do you look down on other races? [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #13502468 - 11/18/10 07:21 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

ever heard of the nubian empire? Blacks were kings, and the fathers of modern philosophy before the europeans showed up. It's like saying the native americans are genetically and mentally inferior when we know that's not the case.

Anonymous #18

#13502478 - 11/18/10 07:25 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #22 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #19 said:

Now you are labeling me with opinions I have never even promoted. And, sadly, you are trying to further justify yourself by validating what you previously said with an erroneously constructed argument that really holds no truth solely based upon the fact that you have no idea what you're talking about, and/or have no idea what I was talking.

Hey, it's okay buddy. 5th grade was a tough year for me too.

dude stop trying to sound smart on the internet. You're talking out of your ass, so what? I didnt put words in your mouth or anything of the sort, i read what YOU posted and told you it didnt make any sense, bc it doesnt. Notice how you got defensive instead of explaining yourself, perfect sign of someone who doesnt know what the fuck theyre talking about. explain yourself or stfu, simple as that.

Anonymous #20

#13502485 - 11/18/10 07:27 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #19 said:
that's racist and also completely stupid. you should examine your beliefs a little more closely before you say that dumb shit in front of the wrong people.

It's not stupid, and I have examined my beliefs.

And it's certainly not racist.  Racism is believing in the inherent superiority or inferiority of another race, which is NOT what I believe.  I don't believe being physically stronger or smarter makes any race, white or black, "better" than another.  JUST DIFFERENT.

I simply believe that there are more genetic differences between races than simply skin color, which is the naive and politically correct position to assume.  Anyone with two eyeballs and an open mind can see that skin color is NOT the only difference.

It's just evolution, man.  We moved to different areas of the world for thousands of years and differentiated.  We evolved differences in skin pigmentation, eye color, hair color, bone density, muscle mass, height, weight, propensity for certain diseases, the shapes of certain bones, etc.  I could go on and on and on about the physical differences that have evolved among different racial groups.

And you honestly believe the average intelligence stayed exactly the same?

Does that sound like a logical and well-reasoned position to you?  Doesn't to me.

Once again, for the record, I'm not saying "HURR DURR whites are better than blacks," or saying that blacks are stupid.  Just that I honestly think blacks may be predisposed to being slightly less intelligent than other races.  It's not a white power thing, because whites are not the most intelligent race.

:shrug:

Anonymous #18

#13502492 - 11/18/10 07:29 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

im sorry for calling your belief stupid. but it's factually inaccurate.

Anonymous #14

#13502497 - 11/18/10 07:32 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #19 said:

Don't feed the idiot/troll.

I think the post above this one did a good job describing things in a very objective way. Instead of involving stereotypes or social classes or tendencies he used genetics and the migration of man.

Sorry there's no such thing  as subjective facts. These are facts.

Anonymous #20

#13502501 - 11/18/10 07:33 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #19 said:
ever heard of the nubian empire? Blacks were kings, and the fathers of modern philosophy before the europeans showed up. It's like saying the native americans are genetically and mentally inferior when we know that's not the case.

Except I never said blacks, much less Native Americans, were "genetically and mentally inferior."

Just that blacks might be slightly less intelligent (on average) than other races and that this might be part of the reason they're not faring as well in modern society.  I mean, come on, less intelligent people of any race don't generally do as well in modern society.  If, hypothetically, one race was slightly less intelligent than the rest, doesn't it stand to reason that they'd be doing worse off than the others?  Well that's undeniably the case, and that's why I think it's the case.

Anonymous #21

#13502504 - 11/18/10 07:34 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #19 said:
explain yourself or stfu, simple as that.

Okay, wiseguy aka dumbass.

Ya squeezed it out of me.

After reading this:

Quote:

Anonymous #23 said:

I saw this as a completely open sentence for an argument. It's just too vague of an opinion that could easily be dismantled and scrutinized. First off, I wanted to prove that looking down on criminals was actually a relatively stupid concept, especially coming from an anonymous poster on a website that practically acts an online sanctuary for hippies and members of the counter-culture. Hence the reason why I posted what I posted.

So, when I said this:

Quote:

Anonymous #22 said:

I was trying to prove a point and provoke a moral debate. No where did I say that drug users are criminals. Nor did I mention anything about the drug war...

So, honestly, I was pretty spot on when I called this out:

Quote:

Anonymous #22 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #19 said:

this conversation is an endless road full of boring arguments and feeble attempts at trying to rationalize our own viewpoints.

Anonymous #18

Re: Do you look down on other races? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #13502510 - 11/18/10 07:35 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

there are things that people believe to be fact, and then there is proven fact. so in that case, yes there are subjective facts. Show me a SINGLE legit study that proves your case, and i'll retract what i said. and im not talking about darwin. i mean a study on race and intelligence in particular.

Anonymous #20

Re: Do you look down on other races? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #13502520 - 11/18/10 07:37 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #14 said:
Don't feed the idiot/troll.

I don't believe you can do it, but instead of name calling, why don't you answer the below quote and tell me how human beings managed to magically evolve racial differences in almost every physical area but intelligence magically, unbelievably, incredible stayed exactly the same, even though intelligence has been shown time and again to be partly genetic.

Again, I don't believe you can do it, but knock yourself out, stud.

Quote:

It's just evolution, man.  We moved to different areas of the world for thousands of years and differentiated.  We evolved differences in skin pigmentation, eye color, hair color, bone density, muscle mass, height, weight, propensity for certain diseases, the shapes of certain bones, etc.  I could go on and on and on about the physical differences that have evolved among different racial groups.

And you honestly believe the average intelligence stayed exactly the same?

Anonymous #18

#13502522 - 11/18/10 07:38 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #22 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #19 said:
explain yourself or stfu, simple as that.

Okay, wiseguy aka dumbass.

Ya squeezed it out of me.

After reading this:

Quote:

Anonymous #23 said:

I saw this as a completely open sentence for an argument. It's just too vague of an opinion that could easily be dismantled and scrutinized. First off, I wanted to prove that looking down on criminals was actually a relatively stupid concept, especially coming from an anonymous poster on a website that practically acts an online sanctuary for hippies and members of the counter-culture. Hence the reason why I posted what I posted.

So, when I said this:

Quote:

Anonymous #22 said:

I was trying to prove a point and provoke a moral debate. No where did I say that drug users are criminals. Nor did I mention anything about the drug war...

So, honestly, I was pretty spot on when I called this out:

Quote:

Anonymous #22 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #19 said:

for someone who thinks theyre so smart you fail to understand the concept of implication.

Anonymous #20

#13502527 - 11/18/10 07:39 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #19 said:

Really?  So human beings evolved different physical traits as groups (races) in all kinds of different areas, but average intelligence stayed ABSOLUTELY the same?

This is what you believe is a fact?  I'm just asking.

Anonymous #18

#13502529 - 11/18/10 07:40 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #21 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #19 said:

Except I never said blacks, much less Native Americans, were "genetically and mentally inferior."

Just that blacks might be slightly less intelligent (on average) than other races and that this might be part of the reason they're not faring as well in modern society.  I mean, come on, less intelligent people of any race don't generally do as well in modern society.  If, hypothetically, one race was slightly less intelligent than the rest, doesn't it stand to reason that they'd be doing worse off than the others?  Well that's undeniably the case, and that's why I think it's the case.

so if someone is slightly LESS intelligent that's not mental inferiority? ok buddy:ilold:

Anonymous #18

#13502535 - 11/18/10 07:41 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #21 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #19 said:

Really?  So human beings evolved different physical traits as groups (races) in all kinds of different areas, but average intelligence stayed ABSOLUTELY the same?

This is what you believe is a fact?  I'm just asking.

no i dont believe it stayed absolutely the same.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom