Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesheddingtheveil
Student

Growing plants with orgonite .... orgone energy
    #13469046 - 11/11/10 02:18 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Has anyone here heard of orgone energy and Willhelm Reich?

I really don't know if this belongs here, but in this link there's plenty of experiments using plants.  So I figured why not put it in the area where people are growing plants.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62867 ; <-----  Kewl stuff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesheddingtheveil
Student

Re: Growing plants with orgonite .... orgone energy [Re: sheddingtheveil]
    #13486650 - 11/15/10 08:11 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Well I'm to page 246 from that link above.  There's been lots of kewl stuff people have been experimenting.  Like the frozen ice experiments.  And especially the plant growth experiments.

I just wanted to post a couple pictures from the current page I'm on.  It's page 246 and post 2452.

And here's the text from that post, "Orgonite vs non orgonite control, in plant growth studies by a WarriorMatrix board member.  Orgonite on the right, non orgonite control on the left."

Also I saw someone comment they were gonna germ come cannabis seeds and leave em in the dark with an orgonite piece to see if they would grow and flower.  But it's been three months since I last saw a post from that person.  I still have another 100 pages to read through so maybe they'll come back with an update.

OfflineUbitsa
Waiting Is
 User Gallery

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
    #13486826 - 11/15/10 09:06 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Plants are cool and all, but they don't use magic to grow. 

Though I'll admit, when you watch the Plants episode of BBC Life, it sure seems like magic. :wink:  Plants are so damn awesome.

--------------------

Offlinesheddingtheveil
Student

#13487150 - 11/15/10 10:38 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

On the next page, "247", people are talking a little bit about the effects that negative ions have on life forms.  And some are wondering if perhaps orgonite is also a negative ion producer.

I really didn't read all the stuff on page 247 very thoroughly.  But it was reminding me of, "high frequency horticulture".  I also think on that same page someone mentions about experiments done growing plants using frequency and no light.

I'm wondering if one could use orgonite in an indoor garden to grow their food with very insufficient amounts of light.  Yet still produce an adbundant supply, just the same as if they were using a few thousand watts of HID's or LED's.

Kewl stuff.  It has my mind reeling with ideas I wanna experiment with.

Offlinesheddingtheveil
Student

#13487220 - 11/15/10 11:06 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

WOW.  Pretty much explains this picture.  It's from page 281

And also on that same page is this.  "More up the shroomery's alley."  There are a few more pics over there.
And here's some details.  "This took me 11 days to get about 250 grams wet in the first flush.
My second flush was negatively effected due to the overgrowth.  The sides were stretched at least 2 inches apart from the substrate. The entire box was one big cluster so it was hard to not wreck the cake in the end."

"I only had one kit so I used orgonite the whole time. All I know is that the harvest brought too many mushrooms to do a second flush. Also did some browsing on boards and sites to see the end result for the same kit to compare with mine. So far, to my internet observation, mine grew the most weight."

OfflineHumility
Working on it
 User Gallery

#13489915 - 11/15/10 08:55 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

seems interesting.  Please keep updating.

--------------------

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
Re: Growing plants with orgonite .... orgone energy [Re: sheddingtheveil] * 2
    #13489971 - 11/15/10 09:04 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I dunno if I want to mess with that.  I heard orgonite attracts goblins.

OfflineLC89
OffGrid Since 2018
Male User Gallery

Loc: Town of Diego Cali
Re: Growing plants with orgonite .... orgone energy [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #13491010 - 11/16/10 01:45 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

How does it works? Does it work with any rocks? I'm skeptic about this but I would like to test it out.

--------------------
:thumbup:I have many strains(include rustica) of tobacco.

Looking gourmet mushroom/cube

Offlinesheddingtheveil
Student

Re: Growing plants with orgonite .... orgone energy [Re: LC89]
    #13491685 - 11/16/10 08:19 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I'm not exactly sure how it works.  But this is a little bit of what I've gathered.  The metal and resin mix attracts the, negative/DOR energies, and then the crystal's convert that energy into positive/POR energy.

It has to do with a mixture of organic and non-organic which causes it to attract the DOR/negative.  And I'm pretty sure the non-organic needs to be a metal or a mixture of different metals.  Just adding those two together will attract the DOR.  Then the crystal converts that energy and spreads it back out to the enviroment.  Also the crystal's in the resin will come under pressure as it cures because it shrinks.  And when you apply pressure to a crystal it creates a piezo electric effect.

Someone was making some peices using metal, crystal, and plaster.  But under a kirlian photograph there is no energy coming from that combination because the crystal hasn't been put under pressure.  But of course when it's made properly with the resin there's plenty of energy to see with the kirlian photograph.

I don't know if it'll work with just any rock.  But many people making em talk about all the different crystals they put in em to create more powerful or sublter pieces.

I'm gonna go find the page with the kirlian photography on the different mixtures and link it over so ya'll don't have to go through those 350 pages to find it.

There are so many different people talking and showing the effects it's had on their enviroment, plants, animals that I just have to give it a try.  The first thing I'm gonna do is an ice test.  Then I'm gonna take some clones from a plant, give em both the same conditions and compare the results.

I'll actually do the ice test today.  I froze some water in a glass jar a couple days ago with no orgonite.  And today I'll do the same but with an orgonite piece under the jar.  Then I can compare the two jars side by side.  The plant test is gonna take a little time though.

Offlinesheddingtheveil
Student

#13491780 - 11/16/10 08:47 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Ok that's was pretty simple to find.  I knew it was in the 300's somewhere. :smile:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62867&page=326&nbsp;   <---  Kirlian photography showing different combinations.

Also if you check out page 327, "the next page from the above link", you can see a kirlian photograph where the crystal is in clear cast resin and it's glowing.

AND.... on page 309, http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62867&page=309&nbsp; There that's simpler, LOL.  There are a few good kirlian photographs on that page showing fingertips.  But the real reason I was wanting to show page 309 was for the ice test done with a few drops of iodine in the water.  You can really see the patterns with the coloring in it.

OfflineZaka
Explorer
Male

#13528628 - 11/23/10 08:41 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Irie,
I find this a very interesting concept.
Here in the Caribbean the indigenous (stone age), amerindians were know to use "Zemi's" in the fields to increase growth of their crop.
The Zemi is a triangular shaped stone, which may have also been used for other things like navigation, but were part of their religious belief!
I've found one or two but never really tested out the theory!

I'm also just listening to Max Igan, who's discussing his experiances with energy resonators.
http://www.youtube.com/user/aodscarecrow#p/c/02314B4062F7CC44/1/p1zvwOnzeSk
Respect
Z

Offlinesheddingtheveil
Student

Re: Growing plants with orgonite .... orgone energy [Re: Zaka]
    #13528873 - 11/23/10 09:53 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

That's awesome about the snakes.  The beliefs the aboriginals have about snakes makes sense to me as to why my grandpa HATES snakes.  My gpa definately doesn't want to wake up and see the world as it really is.  LOL  Not to get too far from the OT, but I like how max says that we need to basically send positive energy to those cops who are brainwashed.  I tell these types of things to my friend all the time.  If we want to influence the world in a positive way we need to help those with low vibrations raise their vibrations.  But typically he gets caught in sending negative energy to an already negative situation, which only makes the situation worse.  And I think it would be awesome and funny at the same time to see a hord of people surround a cop and just give em a big hug.  LOL

I haven't checked out the Zemi's yet.  But I'm definately gonna google it.  It's cool to know that civilazations before us had their heads on straight. :smile:  "And it's funny how we're taught that they were, "savages", because they didn't have cars and such.  LOL

The freezing water experiment I was saying I was gonna try.....  Well I tried it and was not too impressed.  I've learned that the way I made my peices caused em not to be all that powerful.  The first day after my last post I tried freezing some water, but the glass broke.  So the next morning I tried again, but again, the glass broke.  "I've frozen juice before so that's why I gave it a second try.:smile:"  So the third time I got some clear plastic cups and began again.  The ones I tried with my orgonite peices are clearer on the outside, and the one I froze without orgonite is all cloudy.  But I was wanting to see a definite vortex form in the water, then I'll know I have a strong peice. :smile:

I did see some stuff in the frozen water but nothing spectacular.  So I'm gonna make another batch but now I'm gonna make em as strong as I can with what I have.  I needed to make the metal peices much smaller so I could stuff more of it into the mold.

OfflineZaka
Explorer
Male

#13529480 - 11/23/10 12:26 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

sheddingtheveil said:  And I think it would be awesome and funny at the same time to see a hord of people surround a cop and just give em a big hug.  LOL

Irie STE,
Check out the "Love Police" http://www.youtube.com/user/cveitch#p/u/66/X8ZIqIutK7o
Respect
Z

Offlinesheddingtheveil
Student

Re: Growing plants with orgonite .... orgone energy [Re: Zaka]
    #13529747 - 11/23/10 01:16 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

That was so awesome.  I loved that video. :smile:  I actually downloaded it so I can show it to anyone who'll watch.  Gonna go watch a few other of his vids now. :smile:  Thank you for showing me that video.  :smile:

"If you see a budhist meditating........"  LOL  Hilarious.  I love it.  It's got me thinking I ought to go get me a megaphone.:thumbup:

OfflineZaka
Explorer
Male

#13530825 - 11/23/10 04:23 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

sheddingtheveil said:
That was so awesome.  I loved that video. :smile:  I actually downloaded it so I can show it to anyone who'll watch.  Gonna go watch a few other of his vids now. :smile:  Thank you for showing me that video.  :smile:

"If you see a budhist meditating........"  LOL  Hilarious.  I love it.  It's got me thinking I ought to go get me a megaphone.:thumbup:

Irie STE,
yeah mon, Charlie's is a card! Well worth watching everything there!
Set your self up with a megaphone & a video camera & get out there brother! Spread the love. See if ya can't get a hug from a TSA worker, rather than just a grope in a dark corner!
Respect
Z

Invisibledurian_2008
Cornucopian Eating an Elephant
 User Gallery

Loc: Raccoon City
    #13547572 - 11/27/10 10:36 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

LC89 said:
I'm skeptic about this but I would like to test it out.

The results are affected by the skepticism of yourself and of other people.

Many of these activities have been carried out, either in secret, or with moral support.

Quote:

sheddingtheveil said:
It's cool to know that civilazations before us had their heads on straight. :smile:  "And it's funny how we're taught that they were, "savages", because they didn't have cars and such.  LOL

Respectfully, you're assuming that human inspiration was the driving force behind said civilizations.

Consider that the respective usefulness, and rank, of certain families may have been predetermined for them.

Edited by durian_2008 (11/27/10 10:46 AM)

OfflineDeeGee
Insert Title Here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sunny Southern California Flag
Re: Growing plants with orgonite .... orgone energy [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #13547709 - 11/27/10 11:12 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

HarveyWalbanger said:

:yesnod:

From the link:
Quote:

The picture on the left is of the aura
surrounding a 7 sided Power Pyramid .
The cobalt blue is the colour of pure healthy life force (just as Wilhelm Reich said it would be). The white is also a pure high frequency energy. The shock of white energy is unique to the 7 sided geometric shape. These pictures were taken on a human aura camera. Only biological life forms can trigger these devices, which
shows Life Force Generators are alive, breathing in DOR and breathing out Chi .

:lolz0rz:

--------------------
DG
:plur:

Invisibledurian_2008
Cornucopian Eating an Elephant
 User Gallery

Loc: Raccoon City
    #13547751 - 11/27/10 11:25 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Destructive energy should be expected to attract destructive influences.

Quote:

The cobalt blue is the colour of pure healthy life force (just as Wilhelm Reich said it would be).

The color blue is associated with focus or consecration.

Quote:

The white is also a pure high frequency energy.

In my experience, plain white is undifferentiated. Not in use.

Associated with death in several cultures.

Quote:

Only biological life forms can trigger these devices, which hows Life Force Generators are alive

In effect, this is like saying that sprinklers create water, when, in fact, they only channel and spread it.

OfflineDeeGee
Insert Title Here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sunny Southern California Flag
Re: Growing plants with orgonite .... orgone energy [Re: durian_2008]
    #13548049 - 11/27/10 12:38 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

:smbfacepalm:

--------------------
DG
:plur:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds