Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineclaudio
Stranger
Male

Loc: Hartford, CT
Vasoconstriction
    #13448918 - 11/07/10 02:59 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I've been using LSD quite extensively in the past year, and it has brought me nothing but incredible experiences until recently. Though I've always noticed a bit of body tension during trips (nothing close to 2C-E, of course), lately I've been getting intense attacks of vasoconstriction.

The first time I noticed it was when I took two tabs of some really great WoW (which I had taken before with no side effects), and about a pinky dip of molly. It was my first time combining the two, and unfortunately, I did not enjoy myself at all. I feel like it might have been psychosomatic, but I was basically terrified the entire time that I was having a heart attack from the combination -- my heart was beating erratically, I felt numb, and my chest felt rather tight. I'm not sure how much of it was in my head because I really didn't take that much molly, and I was nervous to try it from the start.

A week later I took one tab of some other stuff and didn't trip very hard. I noticed some slight tension later in the trip, but I figured it was mostly in my head.

Then, I took about four tabs of the WoW a week later. The first two hours of the trip were great, and I was feeling very comfortable/mellow. Then... BAM. All of a sudden I was tripping balls, and I felt an intense sting that seemed to penetrate my entire body, originating from my chest. I stood up, terrified, and felt lightheaded and delirious. My entire left side was tense, especially my upper left torso and neck, and the artery in my left leg was so tight that it was difficult to walk. However, walking was the only thing that I could do to take my mind off of the intense pain/discomfort. It also seemed to help it a bit (exercise dilates the vessels). The fact that I was tripping so hard and having a panic attack the entire time certainly didn't help -- my pulse was going through the roof (or at least it seemed that way to me in my current state). There were times when my chest would seize up and I felt like I was having a heart attack. This lasted for a good seven hours, until I finally was so freaked out that I took klonopin and an anti-psychotic to terminate the trip.

So this completely bewildered me because I had NEVER experienced this from LSD before. I did some research and learned about vasoconstriction. So yesterday, I took two of the same WoW tabs with a Centrum and a bit of alcohol/cannabis throughout the trip to counteract potential constriction, but sure enough, after about two hours of tripping I was in pain. It only got intense once throughout the trip, but it was still definitely noticeable and annoying.

I love LSD, it changed my life for the better in more ways than I could ever begin to put into words. However, I don't think I can deal with so much discomfort during the experience. I have a heart murmur (granted, a benign one), so I always try to be careful of the amount of stress I put on my heart. Therefore, any chest pain during a trip triggers pretty intense anxiety, which obviously exacerbates the symptoms. Keep in mind, I NEVER get pains like this when I'm sober, so I can't imagine that I'm having genuine heart problems.

So, has anyone here had similar experiences? How have you dealt with them? My plan of action is to stop taking acid for a month and get more exercise than I have in the past. Any other suggestions?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

Re: Vasoconstriction [Re: claudio]
    #13448992 - 11/07/10 03:10 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I've never heard of anyone complain about this with LSD, but if the problem really is vasoconstriction you can take the vitamin supplement niacin with it. Niacin is a vasodialator at doses around 150-500mg.

It's perfectly safe to mix them, but niacin also causes flushing at high doses for some people. Be sure to try niacin by itself first to see if you're comfortable with it.

--------------------

Offlinesaxx
Stranger

#13449001 - 11/07/10 03:12 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I can only assume since i don't have too much practical knowledge.

Ergot causes vascoconstriction, this you are probably aware. Ergotism is a disease with symptoms as old as time.

Ok, ergot, is a common precursor to LSD, and it seems as if all raw precursers to LSD whether consumed recreationally,intentionally, whatever. It causes ergotism; vasocontstriction, nausea...etc.

So i can only assume, that that hit or two of acid that made your veins constrict wasn't made/purified correctly. Or was someone presenting LSA extract as LSD.

Either way, goodluck. Acid is only dangerous because the sources are inconsistant.

=)

--------------------
sucking dick for drink tickets
at the free bar at my cousin's bat mitzvah

zappateer said:
I'm not wasting time at school. I'm gaining hella knowledge and life experience, not trying to use my degree for financial gain.

Edited by saxx (11/07/10 03:13 PM)

Offlinechiefin123

Re: Vasoconstriction [Re: saxx]
    #13449084 - 11/07/10 03:27 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

there is a non flush 500 mg niacin you can buy for a couple extra bucks. that should help.

--------------------
Madly I Do.

Offline3rDimension
Traveling Stoner

Re: Vasoconstriction [Re: chiefin123]
    #13449107 - 11/07/10 03:32 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Yea, LSD that gives you extreme body tension, beyond a tolerable ammount. Isn't correctly produced.

Had experience with some insane body tension with a dose.

--------------------

Invisiblejustaguy
Loc: Flag
Re: Vasoconstriction [Re: 3rDimension]
    #13449114 - 11/07/10 03:35 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

When did a high dose of LSD, it felt like an alien was in my body. I had the weirdest body sensations

--------------------

Offlineclaudio
Stranger
Male

Loc: Hartford, CT
Re: Vasoconstriction [Re: justaguy]
    #13453377 - 11/08/10 11:38 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Hmm... I have heard on many occasions that LSD is LSD, period. Can someone explain how there can be impurities that would cause side effects if that is the case? Keep in mind that I took three tabs of what was supposedly the same stuff a few weeks prior, tripped extremely hard, and didn't have any issues.

InvisibleJanamil

Re: Vasoconstriction [Re: chiefin123]
    #13453586 - 11/08/10 12:34 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

chiefin123 said:
there is a non flush 500 mg niacin you can buy for a couple extra bucks. that should help.

noneflush niacin has been proved to be connected to liver damage, stick with the normal

OfflineCyrus_1
Stranger
    #14386134 - 05/01/11 11:44 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Im having the exact same problem. Have you tripped since? Have you found out anything about it?

OfflinePoopyGonzales
Illuminati Recruitment Officer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wollongong, NSW Flag
Re: Vasoconstriction [Re: Cyrus_1]
    #14387031 - 05/02/11 06:28 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

not much help but sometimes i get leg cramps from L similar to what you would get off of LSA's, but nowhere near as strong and only when i sit still for like longer than 10 minutes.

dont know whether it could be lab impurities or my legs just not liking vasoconstrictors

Offlineneg1990

Re: Vasoconstriction *DELETED* [Re: claudio]
    #16906897 - 09/25/12 07:35 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by neg1990

Reason for deletion: this username has been linked to my real identity. preferably I would like this account to be deleted.

--------------------
“There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.
There is another theory which states that this has already happened.”

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
 User Gallery

Re: Vasoconstriction [Re: neg1990]
    #16906925 - 09/25/12 07:46 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Alcohol is a vasodilator - so that makes sense.

--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?

There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

Re: Vasoconstriction [Re: neg1990]
    #16906932 - 09/25/12 07:48 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Dirty acid fucks me up big time.  I will get numbness in my sinus, back aches, toes will tingle and I have massive head compression.  Usually it's from amber, lavender and other lower grade CID.

I have never had this problem with silver or fluff advertised blotter.

--------------------
I've kissed mermaids, rode the El Niño.

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
 User Gallery

Re: Vasoconstriction [Re: FakePlasticSky] * 1
    #16906945 - 09/25/12 07:59 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

magnifier661 said:
Dirty acid fucks me up big time.  I will get numbness in my sinus, back aches, toes will tingle and I have massive head compression.  Usually it's from amber, lavender and other lower grade CID.

:lol:

That is all marketing gimmicks.

It is not because your "acid is dirty" that you get vasoconstriction.

--------------------

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?

There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

Re: Vasoconstriction [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #16906984 - 09/25/12 08:16 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Is it?  Well I've done a lot of CID and if its amber or below; I get those symptoms. Also the more ergot you have unrefined "not as pure" creates more body load for me.

--------------------

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
 User Gallery

Re: Vasoconstriction [Re: FakePlasticSky] * 1
    #16907007 - 09/25/12 08:28 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

magnifier661 said:
Is it?  Well I've done a lot of CID and if its amber or below; I get those symptoms. Also the more ergot you have unrefined "not as pure" creates more body load for me.

Umm..
LSD is not made from Ergot. Ergot contains ergotamine which is the main precursor to making LSD.  There are other methods to get the same result (lysergic acid), but ergotamine is the best. While there could be alkaloids present in the final product if the proper chromatographic procedures are not performed to remove them - the active dose of these alkaloids are hundreds of thousands of times larger than the amount on a blotter. So even if there are impurities you will NEVER feel the effects from them.

Read up on LSD synthesis and avoiding impurities. I am sure you will find it interesting.
This stupid myth about "bad acid" has been going on for forever, but as with all myths, is not founded in any actual science.

:themoreyouknow:

--------------------

Edited by Cyclohexylamine (09/25/12 08:30 AM)

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

#16907033 - 09/25/12 08:42 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I have the book "pharmacology of LSD";  which are scientific and government studies on purity, toxicology and effects.  I read the refinement had a lot to do with vasoconstriction.  I'll find the quotes in the book and reply with them. 

And I know what I know.  I know when i eat less pure cid; i get side effects.  Obviously; if you don't refine a drug; the side effects can be more pronounce.  That's why cheaper "drugs" can actually hurt more than harm.

--------------------

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Vasoconstriction [Re: FakePlasticSky]
    #16907139 - 09/25/12 09:11 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Turning on the 5-HT2A receptors causes muscle tension.  This is the receptor associated with tripping.  So if you're taking any type of psychedelic, you're going to have some stiff muscles.  In fact, many muscle relaxers like flexeril work by inhibiting the 5-HT2A receptor.  You may be mistaking muscle tension for vasoconstriction.  In fact, LSD actually reduces vasoconstriction via activation of the 5-HT1A receptor.  Perhaps your heart problems were actually due to vasodilation?  Vasodilation lowers blood pressure, causing your heart to pump more vigorously to counteract it. 

The phenethylamine psychedelics, on the other hand, do cause vasoconstriction through adrenal activation.

As for the difference between amber, lavender, and fluff, the difference is purely potency per µg.  If the LSD is 50% inactive byproducts, you'll need twice as much to get the same trip.  But as was mentioned before, ergoline or LSA (two most potent possible adulterants) will only alter your trip in doses of several milligrams.  So unless you're eating a sheet of amber, you don't have to worry about an impure synthesis. 

Set and setting are extremely important in determining the course of your trip.  If you go into the trip with the mind"SET" that you're taking impure stuff that's going to cause you vasoconstriction and muscle tension, then that's exactly what's going to happen.  Unless you're eating enormous doses of LSD, your side effects are purely psychosomatic.

Quote:

neg1990 said:
Ive found that getting down on the ground and smashing out 10-15 pushups seems to help the blood get to my extremities, which can help with the discomfort.

Exercising, and stretching in particular cause the release of Nitric Oxide, a powerful endogenous muscle relaxer.  Pushups will definitely help, but stretching will help even more.

--------------------
Put America to sleep with warm milk and clichés.

InvisibleAcidStrippedMind
The Sunshine Fix
Male User Gallery

Loc: Appalachia
Re: Vasoconstriction [Re: BothHands]
    #16907289 - 09/25/12 09:41 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

:werd:

I've noticed the same thing a few times, started to freak me out, it felt like my heart would beat irregularly, and strange sensations in my chest area. I would be having a great trip too, and then bam it would ruin it. I started being more healthy, exercising, and telling myself it was probably psychosomatic. After a month it went away, for whatever reason. Just cover all your bases so make sure, get healthy, exercise to increase blood flow and put yourself in a great set and setting. Oh and strange you noticed it with WoW, all the WoW I've gotten has felt so much lighter on my body then with the euro doses I mostly eat.

--------------------

I am the storm. I am the wonder.

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
 User Gallery

Re: Vasoconstriction [Re: AcidStrippedMind]
    #16907309 - 09/25/12 09:46 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

AcidStrippedMind said:

I've noticed the same thing a few times, started to freak me out, it felt like my heart would beat irregularly, and strange sensations in my chest area. I would be having a great trip too, and then bam it would ruin it. I started being more healthy, exercising, and telling myself it was probably psychosomatic. After a month it went away, for whatever reason. Just cover all your bases so make sure, get healthy, exercise to increase blood flow and put yourself in a great set and setting. Oh and strange you noticed it with WoW, all the WoW I've gotten has felt so much lighter on my body then with the euro doses I mostly eat.

The heart beating funny and chest sensations is anxiety / panic symptoms. Your mind can be VERY powerful. I never realized how powerful until I got massive panic attacks a few years ago.
And the reason WOW would feel lighter on your body is because you go in thinking its purer. Your mindset has a huge effect on how your trip will be.

--------------------

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

#16907336 - 09/25/12 09:51 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:
Quote:

AcidStrippedMind said:

The heart beating funny and chest sensations is anxiety / panic symptoms. Your mind can be VERY powerful. I never realized how powerful until I got massive panic attacks a few years ago.
And the reason WOW would feel lighter on your body is because you go in thinking its purer. Your mindset has a huge effect on how your trip will be.

What if I go in not knowing what the product is?  I've had vials that weren't told what crystal or purity, or mic range.  Some completely fuck me up physically (lower purity and potency) and others feeling clean as fuck (Later finding out it's silver+).

See I go by the way my experience is with the drug.  I can almost tell what type of CID it is, just by dosing it.

--------------------

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

#16907373 - 09/25/12 10:01 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

You can say this is only because of the 5HTP receptors all you want, but I've had clean and dirty CID, not even knowing what they were before I ate them.  I've tripped well over 500+ times just on CID and I can tell the difference.  I doubt it's mental, because well...  I didn't know what it was until I ate them.

There was this one time I got this vial before I tested with a NIK test kit.  I had a vial before that came through clean as fuck.  I was finally happy that I found true blue lucy again.  I ordered the vial from the same connect and the vial looked the same.  But when I dosed; I had incredible numbness in my sinus and a huge head pressure.  I thought for sure it was RC and told the connect I was going to test it.

I bought a NIK test kit and tested it.  It was LSD.  Finally, with much pressure to the connect, he went to his connects to find out the crystals.  The one before this one was a silver crystal and the one that freaked me out was amber. 

I look at it like Vodka.  You can have belvedere or popov vodka.  They are both 90 proof; yet it's obvious the Belvedere is a cleaner drunk.  Obviously they both have the same alcohol content, but the process and refinement of the Belvedere is cleaner; which is a better "effect" without as much "side effects" like head aches, nausea, and body load.

--------------------

InvisibleprettyMushy
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #16907618 - 09/25/12 10:52 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

i can tell the difference between a high does of less pure and more pure, when i take a high dose of more pure my body feels all light and airy, and when its less pure i can feel it in my jaw and sometimes in my back and hands.

no marketing gimmick, when L is SOLD AS L and im not told what it is, you can feel it out.

--------------------
Anything posted from this account is made up for the entertainment of others, this account is a complete work of fiction. Its not illegal to get bored and make up stories, authors do it all the time.

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
 User Gallery

#16907741 - 09/25/12 11:15 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

magnifier661 said:
You can say this is only because of the 5HTP receptors all you want, but I've had clean and dirty CID, not even knowing what they were before I ate them.  I've tripped well over 500+ times just on CID and I can tell the difference.  I doubt it's mental, because well...  I didn't know what it was until I ate them.

I don't know where to begin.
Do your research into HOW psychedelics like LSD work on the body.
Also what was your method of testing your LSD to check whether the purity was lesser in the trips you claim were with 'bad acid'? I know it wasn't GC/MS.

Quote:

magnifier661 said:
There was this one time I got this vial before I tested with a NIK test kit.  I had a vial before that came through clean as fuck.  I was finally happy that I found true blue lucy again.  I ordered the vial from the same connect and the vial looked the same.  But when I dosed; I had incredible numbness in my sinus and a huge head pressure.  I thought for sure it was RC and told the connect I was going to test it.

I bought a NIK test kit and tested it.  It was LSD.  Finally, with much pressure to the connect, he went to his connects to find out the crystals.  The one before this one was a silver crystal and the one that freaked me out was amber. 

Test kits don't test purity or even that one compound is the only one there - they simply test for the presence of the chemical being tested for. Ehrlich test kits can test for the presence of LSD. A positive result means that there is at least some LSD in the substance / on the substance being tested.

You said yourself you were worried it was an RC - mental setting has a lot to do with how your trip will turn out.

As has been stated before by me and BothHands, you will NOT feel any effects from any leftover chemicals in the remaining product. None are active in the microgram range. It might be useful to study the chemistry behind it.

Quote:

magnifier661 said:
I look at it like Vodka.  You can have belvedere or popov vodka.  They are both 90 proof; yet it's obvious the Belvedere is a cleaner drunk.  Obviously they both have the same alcohol content, but the process and refinement of the Belvedere is cleaner; which is a better "effect" without as much "side effects" like head aches, nausea, and body load.

The different vodkas are at the base the same thing. However different starter product (rye, wheat, corn, etc), filtration and distilling processes make a different tasting product. Vodka is not LSD. Different brands of vodka don't have different chemicals in them to give different effects.

You can choose to stay in your ignorant bubble - it really doesn't matter in the end. You remind me of the people who claim homoeopathy works :lol:

--------------------

Edited by Cyclohexylamine (09/25/12 11:16 AM)

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
 User Gallery

Re: Vasoconstriction [Re: prettyMushy]
    #16907758 - 09/25/12 11:17 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

prettyMushy said:
i can tell the difference between a high does of less pure and more pure, when i take a high dose of more pure my body feels all light and airy, and when its less pure i can feel it in my jaw and sometimes in my back and hands.

no marketing gimmick, when L is SOLD AS L and im not told what it is, you can feel it out.

That is not caused by difference in purity.. see below for a nice writeup from page 1:

Quote:

BothHands said:
Turning on the 5-HT2A receptors causes muscle tension.  This is the receptor associated with tripping.  So if you're taking any type of psychedelic, you're going to have some stiff muscles.  In fact, many muscle relaxers like flexeril work by inhibiting the 5-HT2A receptor.  You may be mistaking muscle tension for vasoconstriction.  In fact, LSD actually reduces vasoconstriction via activation of the 5-HT1A receptor.  Perhaps your heart problems were actually due to vasodilation?  Vasodilation lowers blood pressure, causing your heart to pump more vigorously to counteract it. 

The phenethylamine psychedelics, on the other hand, do cause vasoconstriction through adrenal activation.

As for the difference between amber, lavender, and fluff, the difference is purely potency per µg.  If the LSD is 50% inactive byproducts, you'll need twice as much to get the same trip.  But as was mentioned before, ergoline or LSA (two most potent possible adulterants) will only alter your trip in doses of several milligrams.  So unless you're eating a sheet of amber, you don't have to worry about an impure synthesis. 

Set and setting are extremely important in determining the course of your trip.  If you go into the trip with the mind"SET" that you're taking impure stuff that's going to cause you vasoconstriction and muscle tension, then that's exactly what's going to happen.  Unless you're eating enormous doses of LSD, your side effects are purely psychosomatic.

Quote:

neg1990 said:
Ive found that getting down on the ground and smashing out 10-15 pushups seems to help the blood get to my extremities, which can help with the discomfort.

Exercising, and stretching in particular cause the release of Nitric Oxide, a powerful endogenous muscle relaxer.  Pushups will definitely help, but stretching will help even more.

Edited by Cyclohexylamine (09/25/12 11:18 AM)

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

#16907825 - 09/25/12 11:29 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:
I don't know where to begin.
Do your research into HOW psychedelics like LSD work on the body.
Also what was your method of testing your LSD to check whether the purity was lesser in the trips you claim were with 'bad acid'? I know it wasn't GC/MS.

I see what we got here.  A know it all that have got all that they know from reading books and studies.  You keep referencing that I need to study on this substance.  Yeah I have studied for over 25 years.  How long have you been dosing?  Also, I've read countless studies and reviews on LSD.  I have talked with those, In the chemistry field that clearly disagree with you.  Even the smallest enzyme mixed with chemicals can cause adverse reactions.  I think before you pop off like you are some chemistry major; maybe you need to see other's "first hand experience" on the drug. 

Quote:

Test kits don't test purity or even that one compound is the only one there - they simply test for the presence of the chemical being tested for. Ehrlich test kits can test for the presence of LSD. A positive result means that there is at least some LSD in the substance / on the substance being tested.

You said yourself you were worried it was an RC - mental setting has a lot to do with how your trip will turn out.

As has been stated before by me and BothHands, you will NOT feel any effects from any leftover chemicals in the remaining product. None are active in the microgram range. It might be useful to study the chemistry behind it.

There are a few holes to this statement.  First, I took the substance before I tested, therefor the mental "setting" wasn't in effect.  And if it's in fact a 25i substance; I would have tasted the "bitterness" of that substance in the liquid.  I didn't therefor it wouldn't be present.

Also, I never claimed that "the NIK test kit" said how pure it was.  I actually said that CID was tested positive in the mix.

Quote:

The different vodkas are at the base the same thing. However different starter product (rye, wheat, corn, etc), filtration and distilling processes make a different tasting product. Vodka is not LSD. Different brands of vodka don't have different chemicals in them to give different effects.

You can choose to stay in your ignorant bubble - it really doesn't matter in the end. You remind me of the people who claim homoeopathy works :lol:

You are arguing different points here.  Popov vs. Belvedere have extremely different tastes, but I used the two because they come from the same grain.  The refinement is different; which effects the end product.  And if you want to arrogantly claim that Popov doesn't give you a worse hang over than Belvedere, then I can't get through to you.

There is science and then there is testing.  Science will give you the "hypothetical numbers" and testing on multiple subjects over time will give you the "REAL RESULTS".  Next time you talk to a chemist; ask him how adding sodium carbonate to Potassium effects the conductivity of delivery.

--------------------

OfflineFlashLightning
Rolling Thunder

Loc: The Sky
    #16907859 - 09/25/12 11:36 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

OP: i have experienced the exact same things. long time acid user never had a problem until eventually i experienced bad bouts of vasoconstriction! this only happened after 3 years of consuming 5 sheets or so to the face. took a month off and went back to acid and had no problem unless i dose a ton and smoke weed afterwards! i still notice the vasoconstriction acid presents alot more than before it's still there but is manageble if you know it's coming.

look a lot of people will tell you that purity is a myth and marketing scheme. these people are simply farting out their mouth. most likely people like this may have eatin a sheet or something and think they know everything there is to know about acid.

had two doses close to each other from different chemists, confirmed LSD for both. one was liquid the other blotter. trips were a hell of alot different and the blotter clearly had less vasoconstriction, clearly cleaner acid. there is a difference acid to acid don't believe every acid newb who thinks they know everything.

unfortunately i used to be that dweeb "yo man i know everythin there iz to know bout acid i ate a sheet there aint no difference in purity" until i've had several sheets and liq from different parts of the world. i thought everyone was spreading misinformation when i was the one spreading the misinformation

Edited by FlashLightning (09/25/12 11:50 AM)

OfflineThetrip-25
Operation Hallucination
Male

Re: Vasoconstriction [Re: FlashLightning]
    #16907960 - 09/25/12 11:53 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Now i'm not picking a side here but generally all of my acid seems to be of poor ass quality and it comes at a terrible price for me both physically and economically.  My trips always have a lot of tension and discomfort.  I've personally never come across good quality acid to my understanding but I'd hope whatever else thats out there doesn't make me as uncomfortable and rough as the shit I can get does.

--------------------
:bonghit:  :nyan:  :mindexpanding:  :nyan:  :lsdabc:  :nyan:  :aweyeah:  :nyan:  :vibin:  :nyan:  :bonghit:

Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream

Knock the world right off its feet and straight onto its head

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

Re: Vasoconstriction [Re: Thetrip-25]
    #16908022 - 09/25/12 12:04 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Thetrip-25 said:
Now i'm not picking a side here but generally all of my acid seems to be of poor ass quality and it comes at a terrible price for me both physically and economically.  My trips always have a lot of tension and discomfort.  I've personally never come across good quality acid to my understanding but I'd hope whatever else thats out there doesn't make me as uncomfortable and rough as the shit I can get does.

That is definitely not the way it should be.  Yes there are some exceptions like body chemistry that could come to play; but of all the CID i've gotten, I nor any of my friends ever complain about the body load, nor the hangover.

I have had a lot of CID with a terrible "afterglow".  I feel really tired and drained.  The current shit I eat; I can basically go to work the very next day and have energy.

--------------------

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

#16908125 - 09/25/12 12:22 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

"A passage from Psychedelic Chemistry, by Michael Valentine Smith:

There is a great deal of superstition regarding purification of psychedelics. Actually, any impurities which may be present as a result of synthetic procedures will almost certainly be without any effect on the trip.

If there are 200 micrograms of impurities present... and few compounds will produce a significant effect until a hundred to a thousand times this amount has been ingested. Even mescaline, which has a rather specific psychedelic effect, requires about a thousand times this amount.

Most of the books on the market that give details on the LSD process - for example, Psychedelic Guide to the Preparation of the Eucharist, by Robert Brown, Basic Drug Manufacturing and The Book of Acid, by Adam Gottlieb, as well as Michael Valentine Smith's book - fail to describe the efficient chromatographic procedures, like zone-melting chromatography, necessary for the manufacture of pure LSD. Timothy Scully told me that both he and Owsley believed the tolerable limits of impurities to be one tenth of a percentage point (requiring 99.9% purity) - far from the 50 percent figure of Michael Valentine Smith! Until careful studies are done, the true figures for tolerable impurities will remain unknown.

How do these impurities change the optimum course of action of LSD and the experience it creates? One of the theories is that, because d-LSD-25 is like a key (its outer electron shell has a specific shape), it fits into a number of tiny locks called "receptor sites." These are located somewhere in the brain - nobody is sure where, but one theory suggests that they might be in the brain stem. It is known, however, that these receptor sites interact only with extremely specific molecular configurations.

The various ergot compounds, cycloalkamides of LSD and lumi-LSD plug into the same receptor sites as LSD does. But these compounds evidently don't turn the lock in the smooth, clean manner of LSD. Many of these compounds have effects similar to symptoms of ergot poisoning - the St. Anthony's Fire of the Middle Ages. These symptoms include inflamed joints, headaches, nausea, and hot and cold flashes.

Isomers of LSD are another possible contaminant and indeed are reported present by the drug analysis groups. There are four possible isomers of LSD, but only the d-lysergic acid diethyl amide form is active. The other rotation forms - l-lysergic acid diethyl amide, d and l iso-lysergic acid diethyl amide (contrary to recent reports!) - are inactive. they have no pharmacological role, except possibly as a catalyst for some latent effect of LSD, or to block the action of LSD at the receptor site.

If a contaminated batch of diethyl amine is used in the manufacturing process, or if the chemist purposely decides to make them, LSD homologues might be present in the final crystal. Molecules similar to LSD in structure but with some addition, subtraction or rearrangement of action, homologues plug into the same keyhole that LSD does.

Some of these homologues have profound effects that vary in course of action and potency. For example, the strongest of he homologues, ALD-52, has 91 percent the potency of LSD and is said to have a slightly different effect upon the mind (there is some dispute about this)."

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_writings1.shtml

Just wanted to point out that even CID that shows up positive as LSD maybe not be "pure CID"

--------------------

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
 User Gallery

#16908178 - 09/25/12 12:30 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Did you fail to read the part prior?

Quote:

There is a great deal of superstition regarding purification of psychedelics. Actually, any impurities which may be present as a result of synthetic procedures will almost certainly be without any effect on the trip.

If there are 200 micrograms of impurities present... and few compounds will produce a significant effect until a hundred to a thousand times this amount has been ingested. Even mescaline, which has a rather specific psychedelic effect, requires about a thousand times this amount.

(Bolded for emphasis)

--------------------

Edited by Cyclohexylamine (09/25/12 12:31 PM)

OfflineFlashLightning
Rolling Thunder

#16908205 - 09/25/12 12:35 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

can't believe you're still adding smug lolz after this

Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:
Quote:

magnifier661 said:

The various ergot compounds, cycloalkamides of LSD and lumi-LSD plug into the same receptor sites as LSD does. But these compounds evidently don't turn the lock in the smooth, clean manner of LSD. Many of these compounds have effects similar to symptoms of ergot poisoning - the St. Anthony's Fire of the Middle Ages. These symptoms include inflamed joints, headaches, nausea, and hot and cold flashes.

--------------------
"I deem myself blessed, in that I have experienced, however briefly, the existence of God. I have felt a sacred oneness with creation and its Creator, and -- most precious of all -- I have touched the core of my own soul. " - Alexander Shulgin :peace: :love:

Edited by FlashLightning (09/25/12 12:40 PM)

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

#16908208 - 09/25/12 12:36 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:

Quote:

(Bolded for emphasis)

I absolutely did my friend.  Did you also go further up? 

"There was now (1968) little good acid around, and what there was - the so-called "street acid" - came mainly from California. There was something wrong with the synthesis; it was not pure. And you were never sure what it was exactly that you were taking, so I only dropped it on those rare occasions when someone gave me "Sandoz" or "crystal" acid...

My evaluation had nothing to do with the notion that a wholly synthetic drug produced a wholly synthetic experience - the intellectual response - but was based on direct, first-hand experience (about 30 trips with street acid in all). And in each session I felt that there was something it lacked - it was too "electric," too "speedy" and too "mind-shattering." The earlier clarity of "insight" which I had obtained via the Sandoz acid was replaced by confusion, brokenness, words and worlds thrown into absolute dismemberment, or even absolute chaos, though, I must add, often coupled with a feeling that I can only describe as "sublime inflation," a super abundance of emotive energy, but it could not signify more a passionate flame and less the life-giving sun."

Read the entire report brother.  That's why I gave the link.  You still haven't responded to the outlandish Popov vs. Belvedere comment.  They are from the same grain and same % of alcohol.  Why is it that Popov gives extreme headaches and hangovers?  Is it just our mind tricking us?!?! 

LMAO!

--------------------

InvisibleAcidStrippedMind
The Sunshine Fix
Male User Gallery

Loc: Appalachia
    #16908236 - 09/25/12 12:41 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:
Quote:

AcidStrippedMind said:

This is exactly what I figured it was. Anxiety/panic symptoms, since then I haven't had any issues. That being said, there is some difference between domestic L vs eurocid. That's for sure.

--------------------

I am the storm. I am the wonder.

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
 User Gallery

#16908324 - 09/25/12 12:57 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

FlashLightning said:
can't believe you're still adding smug lolz after this

Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:
Quote:

magnifier661 said:

Again...

Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:

Quote:

(Bolded for emphasis)

Quote:

magnifier661 said:
Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:

Quote:

(Bolded for emphasis)

I absolutely did my friend.  Did you also go further up? 

"There was now (1968) little good acid around, and what there was - the so-called "street acid" - came mainly from California. There was something wrong with the synthesis; it was not pure. And you were never sure what it was exactly that you were taking, so I only dropped it on those rare occasions when someone gave me "Sandoz" or "crystal" acid...

My evaluation had nothing to do with the notion that a wholly synthetic drug produced a wholly synthetic experience - the intellectual response - but was based on direct, first-hand experience (about 30 trips with street acid in all). And in each session I felt that there was something it lacked - it was too "electric," too "speedy" and too "mind-shattering." The earlier clarity of "insight" which I had obtained via the Sandoz acid was replaced by confusion, brokenness, words and worlds thrown into absolute dismemberment, or even absolute chaos, though, I must add, often coupled with a feeling that I can only describe as "sublime inflation," a super abundance of emotive energy, but it could not signify more a passionate flame and less the life-giving sun."

I fail to see how this proves your point at all?
He is saying his trip wasn't as good because he thinks "maybe it wasn't as pure" - no proof of this of course. No GC/MS test. That is the same as what you are doing. It doesn't make it any more right because it was written years ago.
I have seen many drug myths perpetuated from old drug users who should know better - everything from heroin in MDMA capsules to ketamine as a cat tranquilizer. And of course the whole bad acid thing.

Again:

Quote:

(Bolded for emphasis)

But this argument is pointless. You refuse to look at any of the science behind it and stick to your experiences as the only truth, even though experience is highly subjective and there is a scientific reason for your 'bad acid' trips. As well, there is no possible way any of the leftover impurities would have an effect at microgram dosages. Some compounds this is the case. Not any of the ones that would be leftover in an LSD synthesis. When I point this out to you, I am called a chemistry know it all.

But of course, science is wrong, and you are right. Because you have so much experience with acid.

--------------------

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

#16908376 - 09/25/12 01:04 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

You are still failing brother.  The fact that there is "bad acid" out there is 100% true.  You act as though everyone that makes CID are in a full blown lab.  Those quotes are referenced in a controlled setting.

And once again you are failing to take The entire article.  Yeah if you got your CID straight from Hofman; the inpurities wouldn't be as important because it was done the right way.  Then there are those that are still LSD; yet the process isn't at the standards of those from the quote you keep referencing.

How about the other parts of this article about ones that taken the lab CID and street CID.  Giving examples of it being too speedy, mind shattering, etc.?

You are fighting an unwinable battle here.  You said there is no bad acid; which is only a marketing gimmick; then you agree with the article that he said street CID is lacking the lab shit.

So what about it?

--------------------

OfflineFlashLightning
Rolling Thunder

#16908398 - 09/25/12 01:07 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

the article says there are impure chemicals in some acid batches that are toxic and effect you like ergot poisoning. you said dirty acid is a myth and all effects are subjective. how do non lsd-25 chemicals in some "acid" NOT make the acid considered dirty to you?

--------------------
"I deem myself blessed, in that I have experienced, however briefly, the existence of God. I have felt a sacred oneness with creation and its Creator, and -- most precious of all -- I have touched the core of my own soul. " - Alexander Shulgin :peace: :love:

Edited by FlashLightning (09/25/12 01:10 PM)

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
 User Gallery

#16908426 - 09/25/12 01:12 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

FlashLightning said:
the article says there are impure chemicals in some acid batches that are toxic and effect you like ergot poisoning. you said dirty acid is a myth and all effects are subjective. how do non lsd-25 chemicals in acid NOT make the acid considered dirty to you?

The amount of other compounds in the end product are too low to matter. I have stated this multiple times, so did Both Hands. They are not active in the microgram range. What part of that do you not understand?

Obviously any synthesis can have impurities in the final product if the chemist does not do a perfect job, yet in LSD the amount of the impurities is too low to matter. Hence the whole 'bad acid' myth with effects caused by the impurities is scientifically impossible, and is a myth. Unless you are eating sheets or vials of acid at a time. But you are not.

--------------------

OfflineFlashLightning
Rolling Thunder

#16908440 - 09/25/12 01:15 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:
Quote:

FlashLightning said:
the article says there are impure chemicals in some acid batches that are toxic and effect you like ergot poisoning. you said dirty acid is a myth and all effects are subjective. how do non lsd-25 chemicals in acid NOT make the acid considered dirty to you?

The amount of other compounds in the end product are too low to matter. I have stated this multiple times, so did Both Hands. They are not active in the microgram range. What part of that do you not understand?

Obviously any synthesis can have impurities in the final product if the chemist does not do a perfect job, yet in LSD the amount of the impurities is too low to matter. Hence the whole 'bad acid' myth with effects caused by the impurities is scientifically impossible, and is a myth. Unless you are eating sheets or vials of acid at a time. But you are not.

show me where you read this in that article or any scientific article for that matter please. from what i got out of that article the impure alkaloids DO make a difference in effect making you and bothhands bothwrong.

--------------------

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

#16908470 - 09/25/12 01:19 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

FlashLightning said:
Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:
Quote:

FlashLightning said:

show me where you read this in that article or any scientific article for that matter please

I don't think he understands that most the product in the streets aren't to the specifications of the quoted results.  I also think he isn't taking the article I provided to it's full understanding.  That there are those that used to eat "clean lab cid" and noticably saw a difference on the street CID. 

But it seems he just wants to battle this out until he's blue in the face.  I have a suspicion that he's dose very small doses and doesn't fully understand how much different they can be.  I take 5 strips or higher and I definitely notice the difference all the time.

--------------------

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
 User Gallery

#16908474 - 09/25/12 01:20 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

FlashLightning said:
Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:
Quote:

FlashLightning said:

show me where you read this in that article or any scientific article for that matter please

I bolded and quoted the section in an above post right out of the text that magnifier661  was using to prove his point. Did you read my posts at all? I quoted it multiple times.

But you don't need an article pointing it out - simply look at the synthesis. Random chemicals don't appear by magic - chemistry is pretty logical. The only compounds created from the reactions and any alkaloids left over are not active in microgram amounts.

But I am done here. Its impossible arguing with you two. I don't really care what you believe at the end of the day - if you want to believe your myths, go for it. Being ignorant is so much fun, isn't it?

--------------------

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

#16908498 - 09/25/12 01:23 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:
But I am done here. Its impossible arguing with you two. I don't really care what you believe at the end of the day - if you want to believe your myths, go for it. Being ignorant is so much fun, isn't it?

Should ask yourself that very same question my man.  You seem like you have all the answers.  I doubt you've done many CID trips, because you would have related pretty easily.  But if those books and articles you read are all the answers you need, then by all means be BOOK SMART! 
:somefunnyshit:

--------------------

Offlines240779
Male Unread Journal User Gallery
    #16908603 - 09/25/12 01:39 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I don't believe dirty acid is a myth. And I don't believe that it's physiologically impossible for impurities to be active at the microgram range. You're making assumptions. The same way that the synthesis makes LSD extremely potent, that may apply to impurities...

--
TYPES OF CRYSTAL
Needlepoint-very pure(95%) white powerdery crystal,was available in small amount`s. The best of the best :grin:
White Fluff-Very pure(95%) white light flakes of crystal. Still around and the most sought after. very pure
Silver-Good and clean(85-90%)-light greyish crystal. Was an unbelievable amount of this around in the late eighty`s and early nineties. Very good stuff. My first thumbprint was this kind. If you ate acid in the 80-90`s you probably sampled some silver.
Amber-Decent(70%?) This crystal varied from a light amber color to an almost dark brown color.Was always available.One batch called quadricept amber was the color of light honey and was very good.Lot`s a people worked with this crystal but I always would use silver instead since it was better and the same price.
Lavender-(60-70%?) light purple to almost black colored crystal. Like amber it varied batch to batch.
TJ(tornado juice) - purity unknown. I seen this shit in about four different colors and it always scared me. No experiance with it.
Champagne-(50-60%) black crystal, nasty stuff IMHO. I worked with it once and swore to never touch it again.

02/07/03
chinacat72
LSD-Crystal to blotter
--

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

Re: Vasoconstriction [Re: s240779]
    #16908645 - 09/25/12 01:46 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

240779 said:
I don't believe dirty acid is a myth. And I don't believe that it's physiologically impossible for impurities to be active at the microgram range. You're making assumptions. The same way that the synthesis makes LSD extremely potent, that may apply to impurities...

--
TYPES OF CRYSTAL
Needlepoint-very pure(95%) white powerdery crystal,was available in small amount`s. The best of the best :grin:
White Fluff-Very pure(95%) white light flakes of crystal. Still around and the most sought after. very pure
Silver-Good and clean(85-90%)-light greyish crystal. Was an unbelievable amount of this around in the late eighty`s and early nineties. Very good stuff. My first thumbprint was this kind. If you ate acid in the 80-90`s you probably sampled some silver.
Amber-Decent(70%?) This crystal varied from a light amber color to an almost dark brown color.Was always available.One batch called quadricept amber was the color of light honey and was very good.Lot`s a people worked with this crystal but I always would use silver instead since it was better and the same price.
Lavender-(60-70%?) light purple to almost black colored crystal. Like amber it varied batch to batch.
TJ(tornado juice) - purity unknown. I seen this shit in about four different colors and it always scared me. No experiance with it.
Champagne-(50-60%) black crystal, nasty stuff IMHO. I worked with it once and swore to never touch it again.

02/07/03
chinacat72
LSD-Crystal to blotter
--

Exactly.  I mean it has the "impurities" that above have been preaching won't effect unless you are dosing vials.  But you have a "family" guy say "FUCK THAT SHIT!" kinda puts it into perspective.

But let's get to brass tax here.  It's pretty obvious that the other is posting from what he's read, not experienced.  Anyone that has done massive dosing will tell you that eating from fluff to lavendar is a huge difference in trip, body load and intensity.

--------------------

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

#16908695 - 09/25/12 01:54 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Here's a thought:
Lets say you have 1mg of alkaloids on a piece of blotter. You have LSD that's only 10% pure and your impurities are something like ergine or isoergine. Maybe your blotter has 100mcg of actual LSD and  .9mg of other lysergic acid amides. Then you take two hits of it.
You are then feeling the effects of 200mcgs of LSD and 1.8mg of LSA's. The accumulative vasoconstriction and bodyload could possibly be distinguishable from much purer LSD.

--------------------

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

Re: Vasoconstriction [Re: Moo456]
    #16908725 - 09/25/12 01:59 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Moo456 said:
Here's a thought:
Lets say you have 1mg of alkaloids on a piece of blotter. You have LSD that's only 10% pure and your impurities are something like ergine or isoergine. Maybe your blotter has 100mcg of actual LSD and  .9mg of other lysergic acid amides. Then you take two hits of it.
You are then feeling the effects of 200mcgs of LSD and 1.8mg of LSA's. The accumulative vasoconstriction and bodyload could possibly be distinguishable from much purer LSD.

Exactly my point.  People don't understand that this went way underground.  You have some that are making CID the right way and sending out the pure of pure; which is SO MUCH BETTER!  Then you have those that are getting their unknowingly from garage labs; that are dirty as fuck.  They are the ones that you can noticeably tell the difference.  They will both test positive of LSD; but one will be a hell of a lot better, cleaner and less body load.

I've had the shittiest of shitty and it was worse than any RC trip I've had.  Then I've had weaker, but cleaner CID, that I knew for sure I could eat 20 and have a nice clean trip on.

--------------------

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
 User Gallery

#16908735 - 09/25/12 02:01 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Moo456 said:
Here's a thought:

Cute thought - but no one lays blotter of 1mg for acid. So nope. Also that would be one huge thick blotter. Think DOx blotter size.
Also they are not active in microgram range. 900ug is still micrograms.

Quote:

magnifier661 said:

Exactly.  I mean it has the "impurities" that above have been preaching won't effect unless you are dosing vials.  But you have a "family" guy say "FUCK THAT SHIT!" kinda puts it into perspective.

But let's get to brass tax here.  It's pretty obvious that the other is posting from what he's read, not experienced.  Anyone that has done massive dosing will tell you that eating from fluff to lavendar is a huge difference in trip, body load and intensity.

I have probably dosed more than you - but this isn't a competition and that isn't really relative - because experience when dosing psychedelics is extremely subjective. Just because I experienced 5-HT2A atagonism more with one dose than another doesn't have anything to do with purity.

Quote:

magnifier661 said:
Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:

Should ask yourself that very same question my man.  You seem like you have all the answers.  I doubt you've done many CID trips, because you would have related pretty easily.  But if those books and articles you read are all the answers you need, then by all means be BOOK SMART! 
:somefunnyshit:

Yup. Lets not read or study science at all. Lets base our opinions on experiences while on substances. Of course aliens exist. I have seen them on huge doses. Never mind there is no proof. I experienced it so it must be so.

--------------------

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

#16908775 - 09/25/12 02:08 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:
Yup. Lets not read or study science at all. Lets base our opinions on experiences while on substances. Of course aliens exist. I have seen them on huge doses. Never mind there is no proof. I experienced it so it must be so.

Read back man.  I've already explained what I've read and studied.  And you are telling me you have taken more than I have?  I'm just curious.  So how long have you tripped? 

I've tripped when I was 14 and I'm 39 now. 

And you are aware that science needs actual studies on humans and animals right?  Do you know why?  It's because even educated theory on chemical reactions change when given to actual living organisms.  Metabolism, diet, anatomy, etc all come to play.  There have been some drugs that worked great in labs and theory; then the moment they are introduced to living animals like mice or monkeys; they fail.  WHY IS THAT?

FUCK IF ONLY THEY WERE BOOK SMART ENOUGH NOT TO MAKE THIS SHIT AND BE THEORETICALLY NON-TOXIC TO LIVING ORGANISMS?!
:ancientaliens:

Science is a good tool.  Experience is how you know when science needs to go back to the drawing board.

--------------------

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

#16908862 - 09/25/12 02:19 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:
Cute thought - but no one lays blotter of 1mg for acid. So nope. Also that would be one huge thick blotter. Think DOx blotter size.
Also they are not active in microgram range. 900ug is still micrograms.

I have read blotter can fit way more than a dose of LSD. If normal blotter could not fit 1mg then everyone would know that their small blotter couldnt be a DOx.

And people almost always take at least 2 hits which would be 1.8mg of LSA's in the scenario I stated.

--------------------

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

#16908870 - 09/25/12 02:20 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Look at this LSA dosage chart. http://www.clearwhitelight.org/hatter/lsainfo.htm

--------------------

Offlines240779
Male Unread Journal User Gallery
    #16908920 - 09/25/12 02:27 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Another thing to take into consideration is that there may be no actual LSD present, but rather an ergoline byproduct or a degraded form of LSD. There are many ergoline derivatives other than LSD that are psychoactive. It's possible that byproducts/degradations exist that are active at the microgram range. I once mail ordered some WoW. It was incredibly weak and dirty/unrefined. I asked the person, "what's up with this shit?" They said that she and another person she sent it to verified that it was top notch stuff. It's clear to me that the envelope in which they came was x-rayed, something the post office is known to do, sometimes, but not all the time. The X-ray degraded the LSD.

To get rid of it, I gave it to a friend by giving him a deal (a shitty thing to do on my part). The next tie I saw him, he told me he ended up taking like all 8 hits and that it was unimaginably weak stuff.

That experience points to what is an established fact: That ergoline derivatives can posses enough action to be classified as psychoactive, but only being capable of producing a fraction of the effects of well established psychedelics.

Offlinecops
 User Gallery

Re: Vasoconstriction [Re: s240779]
    #16909077 - 09/25/12 02:50 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

i've experienced vasoconstriction recently with shrooms. it really does suck because as soon as you notice it, you start having a panic attack. which leads to a bad trip. i have no idea how it happened as i've never experienced this in my previous trips.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag