Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemushhead91
Male

Loc: California, USA Flag
Vivid "Drug Dreaming"
    #13443631 - 11/06/10 02:02 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Anyone notice/have this?

Ever since acid it seems my dreams have become very vivid and more easily memorable. I remember when I first started smoking weed and noticed that I stopped dreaming for the longest time, but now weed seems to help make the dreams even more vivid when I smoke right before I go to sleep. Its pretty awesome. :smile:

I also notice that alot of my dreams are about the drugs I have taken too. Every once in a while ill drop some acid, take some mushrooms, drop some E or do an array of other drugs in my dream and the effects that happen in my dream match pretty damn well what happens when im awake. Its like a flashback in the dream-space :smile:
:feelshighman:

--------------------
Hit list:
Marijuana | Hashish | Psilocybin Mushrooms | Ecstasy | LSD | Mescaline | DMT

Edited by mushhead91 (11/06/10 02:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewoodruss67
barely here ,almost there
 User Gallery

Re: Vivid "Drug Dreaming" [Re: mushhead91]
    #13443679 - 11/06/10 02:17 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

i agree, it seems that i remember my dreams moreso since the first time,
i also experience that "deja vu," wow i dreamed about this ,kinda feelings. a whole lot more.

--------------------
everything i post is only in reference to my alternate persona's , and is based on their needs to fit in.
woodruss.:crazy2:

Invisibledrr
Female

#13443681 - 11/06/10 02:18 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Drug dreams are fun. Free trip, instant effects. But I'm too easily distracted in dreams...I can't remember that I'm supposed to be tripping, so what happens is I eat acid, trip for a few minutes, then I am in a different place entirely, doing something else, forgetting that I'm supposed to be frying.
Smoking weed has completely destroyed my dream recall. I don't know if that means I am not dreaming, but I definitely don't remember dreaming when I wake up very often. It is better when I avoid smoking pot before I go to sleep, or on the rare occasion that I go a whole day without it.

InvisibleLibertin
Absurdist
 User Gallery

Re: Vivid "Drug Dreaming" [Re: drr]
    #13443778 - 11/06/10 02:47 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

My most vivid dreams happen when I STOP smoking weed.

Offlinemushspore
shroomer
Male User Gallery

Re: Vivid "Drug Dreaming" [Re: Libertin]
    #13443794 - 11/06/10 02:50 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

yea man i smoke weed daily and i can't dream, Im cutting back on pot now cause of drug dreaming

OfflineMet
Male User Gallery

Loc: Normandie, France Flag
Re: Vivid "Drug Dreaming" [Re: mushspore]
    #13444362 - 11/06/10 04:46 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, my dreams have become much more vivid since I first tried acid.

My sister said to me one morning "Your dreams must be so trippy!" It was funny.

InvisibleAchuma
Aluminium Fedora
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smegmaguay
Re: Vivid "Drug Dreaming" [Re: Met]
    #13446666 - 11/07/10 01:48 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Especially around the times that I have recently taken Ayahuasca, I'll have dreams where I am drinking ayahuasca and frequently make entity contact that way.  Or sometimes, as my first dmt encounters were with freebase, I'll have a dream where someone hands me a dmt pipe (they're not meth pipes in my world as I have never tried meth - dmt is the only thing I've ever vaped through those things) and I hit it and I have experiences that are nearly identical to vaped dmt experiences in the waking world.  I remember one day I read that this happened to Terence McKenna and that night I had the "dmt pipe" dream! 

I think that when this happens with dmt it is more closely affiliated with an actual release of dmt, based on how completely identical it seems to vaping dmt in waking life.  Having had "that feeling" occur in a set of events closely mentally associated with hitting one of those awful pipes, I think that my mind detects the sensation of the dmt my brain is beginning to release and creates this scenario to help explain to my conscious mind (which is hanging out in unconscious-land) what is happening and what to expect. 

I have totally noticed that time in the dream world moves in many directions, that my mind is capable of setting up a scenario much in advance of the stimulation the scenario is there to explain.  For example, when I was a young kid (in my single digits) I had an alarm clock with a very intense buzzing sound.  One night I had a dream that was quite intricate and involved a complicated scenario about electrical wires and the likes, working for seriously a long time on the electrics for a house (at the time my family was building a house and I was involved in it) and right at the end of the dream I made a mistake and electrocuted myself exactly in time for the alarm clock to make its intense buzzing sound.  So I'm sure that there's enough "time" during a spontaneous dmt release in the brain for the unconscious dreamland to come up with a scenario to explain the undeniable sensations (someone handing me a dmt pipe).

--------------------
Achuma's Psilocybe Extraction Pictorial

Pictured: crystalline extract derived from Psilocybe Cubensis.  See link for detailed instructions, as well as a lengthy discussion on the properties of light.

Offlinemushhead91
Male

Loc: California, USA Flag
Re: Vivid "Drug Dreaming" [Re: Achuma]
    #13448458 - 11/07/10 01:15 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Achuma said:
and right at the end of the dream I made a mistake and electrocuted myself exactly in time for the alarm clock to make its intense buzzing sound.

Yea, I have noticed this too. Your brain somehow is able to synchronize what is happening in your dream with sounds from the real world and have those events happen in sync or somehow integrate them into your dreams.

--------------------
Hit list:
Marijuana | Hashish | Psilocybin Mushrooms | Ecstasy | LSD | Mescaline | DMT

OfflineMalachi Constant
chronosynclastic
Male

Loc: US, Earth, Solar System
    #13448707 - 11/07/10 02:11 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Marijuana suppresses R.E.M. sleep, hence the reason why you don't dream so much when you're smoking marijuana, and why your dreams are insane and vivid when you quit.

I have had 'using dreams' after I quit drinking and doing dope. The dreams were awful considering my real life repercussions of using again. I would normally be scoring a bag, and then getting chased by cops, or I would do a huge shot and be completely doped out of my gourd and then freak out in my dreams because I was going to let down my family and fail a piss test.

I had one when I was younger where I was smoking a HUGE blunt walking down the sidewalks, then I started going blind, and woke up sweating and breathing hard because I was so scared of failing a piss test.

Most of my life changing dreams came to me after I quit smoking marijuana, and I would have to say atleast %70 of them were lucid. One particular dream I was standing on the moon watching the Earth burn, when from behind a rock a poorly animated 'alien' popped up from behind a rock informing me the Earth was going to burn and he could answer all my questions.

Naturally, I asked the creature what the meaning and purpose of life was, and he asked me to follow him. I followed him up huge moon pillars, having to make my dream legs extend to reach the next one. As I am climbing the 'alien' is ranting about armageddon and other psycho-babble I can't remember.

We finally reached the highest pillar and I ask him once again, "what is the meaning to our existence?" and his reply was this...

"life is indigenous"

I woke up in a sweat, and was completely blown away by his responses. I am not religious and I know nothing of armageddon or revelation, and to be quite honest I had to go grab a dictionary to find out the meaning of indigenous (I was about 16 when I had this dream). I still haven't made much meaning of such a simple response but in a way it makes sense... we were created to exist, and like any other animal we will continue to exist or survive at any cost.

I sent this to a dream interpreter years ago and she said it was one of the most intriguing dreams she has heard of. All I really remember from her interpretation is that me stretching my legs across the growing pillars was me trying to gain a sense of higher understanding.

Crazy huh? I got a tattoo to remind me of the dream.

--------------------

"I was a victim, of a series of accidents, as are we all" - The Space Wanderer

Milk Crate Grain Strainer tek... for gratuitous amounts of grain straining.

Offlinemattritt
Mind Chemist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Vivid "Drug Dreaming" [Re: Malachi Constant]
    #13449580 - 11/07/10 05:11 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Tat pics?

--------------------
**Metaphysical Crystal, Stones, Gems, and Minerals**
Every individual reacts differently to every chemical.
Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.
:bongload:  :gethigh:  "You need more THC to your brain, faster." - Drr  :gethigh:  :bongload:

Offlineamenra
Rookie!
Male

Loc: In the Clouds
Re: Vivid "Drug Dreaming" [Re: Libertin]
    #13449769 - 11/07/10 05:45 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Libertin said:
My most vivid dreams happen when I STOP smoking weed.

^^ My dreams are crazy vivid
I also take Melatonin sometimes to help me sleep.. It gives me some crazy dreams

--------------------

Offlinefraac
Stranger

Re: Vivid "Drug Dreaming" [Re: amenra]
    #13449810 - 11/07/10 05:51 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

5-htp gives me very intense, emotional dreams (and yet MDMA doesn't).

OfflineZardos
Stranger

Loc: Flag
    #13450363 - 11/07/10 07:23 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I tried acid a few days ago and I have to agree...

my last nights dream...

I was in high school when the bell rang to go home..I was walking threw a grass field then noticed there was allot of kids picking things up from the ground, I was curious so I walked over..

THOUSANDS OF ECSTASY PILLS, ALL COLORS, SHAPES, SIZES

I immediately pick up a bunch(around 100-200) and put them in my pocket, then I got paranoid..."how am I getting home". I went to the back of the school but for some reason I saw an entrance to the bus with 2 security guards. So I ended up not going in the bus. I then started to walk home...I look down and my black shorts have a bunch of colored spots on the pocket region.

Then my friend woke me up :frown:

--------------------
December 1960:
"They took the drug one evening at Leary's house and had a profound experience, during which Ginsburg prophetically realized that it was a time to start "a peace and love movement". He then ran naked around the house, attempted to get Kruschev and Kennedy on the telephone and announced to the operator that he was God."

Offlineamenra
Rookie!
Male

Loc: In the Clouds
Re: Vivid "Drug Dreaming" [Re: Zardos]
    #13450397 - 11/07/10 07:27 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Zardos said:

my last nights dream...

I was in high school when the bell rang to go home..I was walking threw a grass field then noticed there was allot of kids picking things up from the ground, I was curious so I walked over..

I immediately pick up a bunch(around 100-200) and put them in my pocket, then I got paranoid..."how am I getting home". I went to the back of the school but for some reason I saw an entrance to the bus with 2 security guards. So I ended up not going in the bus. I then started to walk home...I look down and my black shorts have a bunch of colored spots on the pocket region.

This is crazy But I have a veryy similar dream but it invovled special K

--------------------

Edited by amenra (11/07/10 07:56 PM)

Invisiblejustaguy
Loc: Flag
Re: Vivid "Drug Dreaming" [Re: Zardos]
    #13450466 - 11/07/10 07:45 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Zardos said:

my last nights dream...

Dude I always have dreams of finding pills on the ground and I snatch them off the ground as fast as I can and I feel like such a winner with like 30 pills in my pocket

--------------------

InvisibleJesusGoneRogue
 User Gallery

#13450581 - 11/07/10 08:12 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Malachi Constant said:
Marijuana suppresses R.E.M. sleep, hence the reason why you don't dream so much when you're smoking marijuana, and why your dreams are insane and vivid when you quit.

I have had 'using dreams' after I quit drinking and doing dope. The dreams were awful considering my real life repercussions of using again. I would normally be scoring a bag, and then getting chased by cops, or I would do a huge shot and be completely doped out of my gourd and then freak out in my dreams because I was going to let down my family and fail a piss test.

I had one when I was younger where I was smoking a HUGE blunt walking down the sidewalks, then I started going blind, and woke up sweating and breathing hard because I was so scared of failing a piss test.

Most of my life changing dreams came to me after I quit smoking marijuana, and I would have to say atleast %70 of them were lucid. One particular dream I was standing on the moon watching the Earth burn, when from behind a rock a poorly animated 'alien' popped up from behind a rock informing me the Earth was going to burn and he could answer all my questions.

Naturally, I asked the creature what the meaning and purpose of life was, and he asked me to follow him. I followed him up huge moon pillars, having to make my dream legs extend to reach the next one. As I am climbing the 'alien' is ranting about armageddon and other psycho-babble I can't remember.

We finally reached the highest pillar and I ask him once again, "what is the meaning to our existence?" and his reply was this...

"life is indigenous"

I woke up in a sweat, and was completely blown away by his responses. I am not religious and I know nothing of armageddon or revelation, and to be quite honest I had to go grab a dictionary to find out the meaning of indigenous (I was about 16 when I had this dream). I still haven't made much meaning of such a simple response but in a way it makes sense... we were created to exist, and like any other animal we will continue to exist or survive at any cost.

I sent this to a dream interpreter years ago and she said it was one of the most intriguing dreams she has heard of. All I really remember from her interpretation is that me stretching my legs across the growing pillars was me trying to gain a sense of higher understanding.

Crazy huh? I got a tattoo to remind me of the dream.

cool dream. lets see the tat.

OfflineMalachi Constant
chronosynclastic
Male

Loc: US, Earth, Solar System
Re: Vivid "Drug Dreaming" [Re: JesusGoneRogue]
    #13451141 - 11/07/10 09:59 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I'd rather not share it... im a bit pnoid and the man has pictures of all my ink.

--------------------

"I was a victim, of a series of accidents, as are we all" - The Space Wanderer

Milk Crate Grain Strainer tek... for gratuitous amounts of grain straining.

OfflineKaevar
Don't anger the electrons
Male

Loc: North Carolina Flag
    #13451306 - 11/07/10 10:43 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I remember when i used to smoke alot of pot and being kinda bummed out because i didnt dream anymore or could never remember any of them at least but i never knew about that R.E.M. suppression effect from marijuana , very interesting. most of my "using dreams" involve me shooting up or shooting up a friend with something, usually speed. ah the needle, such a self-destructive love affair yet one that is not easily forgotten. i have been taking 5-htp and that has been giving me some far out dreams, i mean just crazy shit that makes no sense whatsoever. i must say i do enjoy it though and i can remember the dreams to a certain extent.

--------------------
Done = Alcohol and Absinthe, THC, JWH-018, Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Codeine, Hydromorphone, Oxymorphone, Morphine, DiacetylMorphine, Fentanyl, Cocaine, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, Phentermine, Methylphenidate, MDPV, Buprenorphine, Clonazepam, Alprozolam, Diazepam, Psylocibin, Lysergic Acid Diethalymide

To Do = Ketamine, Mescaline, DMT, MDMA/MDA

“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series

OfflineLSDXM
What Doth Life?
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The 518
Re: Vivid "Drug Dreaming" [Re: Achuma]
    #13452090 - 11/08/10 02:16 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Achuma said:
I have totally noticed that time in the dream world moves in many directions, that my mind is capable of setting up a scenario much in advance of the stimulation the scenario is there to explain.  For example, when I was a young kid (in my single digits) I had an alarm clock with a very intense buzzing sound.  One night I had a dream that was quite intricate and involved a complicated scenario about electrical wires and the likes, working for seriously a long time on the electrics for a house (at the time my family was building a house and I was involved in it) and right at the end of the dream I made a mistake and electrocuted myself exactly in time for the alarm clock to make its intense buzzing sound.  So I'm sure that there's enough "time" during a spontaneous dmt release in the brain for the unconscious dreamland to come up with a scenario to explain the undeniable sensations (someone handing me a dmt pipe).

Dude!!!
That happens to me all the time! So weird.

--------------------

The number of times I edit my post is directly related to the number of times I've hit the bong :bonghit2:

Offlinecandyflip420
Original Gangster
Male

Re: Vivid "Drug Dreaming" [Re: LSDXM]
    #13452260 - 11/08/10 04:17 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Same shit happens here . When I stopped smokeing I had some bizzare dreams . When I was smokeing no dreams .
Tonight that I popped 2 rolls I couldent really sleep , but I had some weird ''dreams'' .
I like when Im on xanax though you just k.o for hours without a care :laugh:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies