Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinepsychodelic
Stranger

Post deleted by Administrator
    #1343364 - 02/28/03 03:19 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: busting pipe salesmen = we win [Re: psychodelic]
    #1344178 - 03/01/03 12:16 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I think they stand to lose alot of 'social' power if people are entitled this freedom.

Also, I think if they let down on it now then they would appear 'wrong' and they would probably nuke the world three times over before they admitted that. So they have to keep attacking it until they have absolutely no choice.

InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
    #1345151 - 03/01/03 02:03 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Well dude, marijuana is beautiful BUT it will make you dumb if you recide to normal everyday use. Its a waste of money. But like all drugs, it should be occasional otherwise it'll just be worn out to being dumb or its not dumb cuz the user is dumb and the user is reliant upon the dumbness of escape. Personally, I don't like smoking weed anymore. There will be those times where I see some REALLY DANK SHIT. Like this one time at a festival, I was chillin at these ppl's camp site and this dude pulls out a sack sitting across from me in the circle of pop-up chairs and I could see the dankness, the white hairs, and SMELL THE DANKNESS, GOD DAMN and those are the times I would'nt pass it up. But the regular use of the SHIT does no good? Escape, from what, life? Other ppl live with shit. It does relax you and that's a plus, I remember those times when I've been coked up so fucking much and didn't have ne bud to relieve that fucking urge. I've done a lot of shit in my life so far, but the one thing that I must have are my shrooms. When the government makes spores illegal and starts crackin down on the ppl of shroomery's house's and shit then you'll hear me scream Anarchy. Yes, its a shame that these headshops are being busted for fucking pipes that don't even have resin in them, but it is self evident who buys them? I don't see Hugh Heffener with a Proto pipe smokin his tobaca.

We're all hypocrits,
Cracka_X

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Edited by Cracka_X (03/01/03 02:05 PM)

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: busting pipe salesmen = we win [Re: Cracka_X]
    #1346573 - 03/02/03 09:41 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

weed dont make you a dumbass dumbass, alcohol does though.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #1347102 - 03/02/03 02:22 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I like your thinking on this. I could see what you mean. You know how to look on the bright side.

I don't think they're trying to commit genocide against the cannabis plant itself, I think they're trying to commit genocide on the peace clulture. They've got us living on reservations basically, but we're going to take the power back soon.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

InvisibleCracka_X
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: busting pipe salesmen = we win [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1347122 - 03/02/03 02:27 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

weed dont make you a dumbass dumbass, alcohol does though.

More like the opposite. I havn't a problem with it, but if you smoke it everyday you must admit you will become a dumbass or not as academically inclined as you were without being high.

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
a man is loath to go

InvisibleDazedSol
old hand

#1347209 - 03/02/03 02:59 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I see what your saying cracka, but everyones chemistry is different.....personally i cant smoke all the time and still be productive.....but i do enjoy a toke after a long productive day......but some people just smoke from the time they wake to when they sleep, and seem to lead very academic productive lives..........then on the other hand there are people that will smoke day in day out and are total 'retards' for lack of better words.....

so as they say, 'know thy self'

--------------------
Peace,
Adam

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
    #1347645 - 03/02/03 07:39 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

but if you smoke it everyday you must admit you will become a dumbass or not as academically inclined as you were without being high.

And you will be "academically inclinded" (whatever the gay that means) if you drink in excess everyday?

Its all about weed/time/studying management, sucka.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #1347690 - 03/02/03 08:40 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

If you drank all day, you certainly would do some damage to your brain, not to mention your liver and your will to live.
I know some people that smoke it everyday, and managed to get 90% averages for their law schooling. And look at LiquidSmoke, he's doing med school and doing well, yet he smokes everyday. Dumb people who smoke pot = dumb, that's the way it's always been. It always seems that the high school drop outs who smoke pot everyday failed because they smoked pot constantly, but that was merely a distraction to their motivational problems and lack of desire to actually study or achieve anything.

Invisibleadrug

Re: busting pipe salesmen = we win [Re: Sheepish]
    #1347977 - 03/03/03 02:25 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I know this girl... :smirk:
She goes to college full time, which means she's in classes 40 hours a week. She also works 10-15 hours a week on top of that, and helps her boyfriend take care of her year old daughter when she's home. She smokes every day, still manages to get an A grade average, and is very motivated to get a job after graduation. So its not JUST the weed. If you have the right attitude and the motivation, marijuana use doesn't slow you down. 

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
Re: busting pipe salesmen = we win [Re: adrug]
    #1348091 - 03/03/03 03:57 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

>>She goes to college full time, which means she's in classes 40 hours a week. She also works 10-15 hours a week on top of that, and helps her boyfriend take care of her year old daughter when she's home. She smokes every day, still manages to get an A grade average, and is very motivated to get a job after graduation. So its not JUST the weed. If you have the right attitude and the motivation, marijuana use doesn't slow you down.

I agree, i was/am very much that same way, pulled a 4.0 through college and got accepted to med school, held/hold a job all while toking nearly everyday.

I met this one chief of pediatric surgery who was to scrub in on the first ever in-utero open heart surgery and she smoked more pot than me.

Offlineaguynameddan
100%Satisfaction
Loc: the middle bristle of you...
Re: busting pipe salesmen = we win [Re: neuro]
    #1348423 - 03/03/03 06:13 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

if I have continual everyday use of pot, I dont get dumb at all that I have noticed yet.... however when I do smoke everyday I get noticably hazy in my head. I start spelling things wrong, cant remember shit, and am tired thus I dont wanna do anything and not productive.

The united states view on pot is totally out of whack. I personally try to treat weed like a drug one step below alcohol here and there , usually on weekends but not everyday all day. Its just the hard part is when I smoke, I want to smoke more... lol

Weed is different for everyone, and thats just a plain fact. I know some people that should stay stoned, because they do better in classes and are more laid back and themselves but then again I know people that are plain losers when they smoke. My roomate dropped out of college because all he did was sit at home and smoke and never go out or go to more then 2 classes a week. But when he is sober he is an entire different smart person.

in conclusion I personally have no problems with weed except for the fact, if I smoke during a day I will not want to do anything whatsoever but sit around.

--------------------
Take it easy, and if you can take it easy , take it twice.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #1348432 - 03/03/03 06:16 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

"marijuana is beautiful BUT it will make you dumb if you recide to normal everyday use"

A recent study showed that long term use of marijuana caused no change in the intelligence of users.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleCracka_X
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: busting pipe salesmen = we win [Re: Sheepish]
    #1348519 - 03/03/03 05:00 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

ok well, maybe its jus me then.

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
a man is loath to go

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: busting pipe salesmen = we win [Re: adrug]
    #1348650 - 03/03/03 06:36 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I think daily weed use is a symptom of laziness, rather than a cause. The same people that take bong hits all day would probably still sit around on their asses all day if you took away their weed. Similarly, if you took a motivated, intelligent person and smoked them out every day, they'd probably stay motivated and intelligent. BTW, is it just me or has this thread gotten off-topic?

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibleXibalba
Stranger
Re: busting pipe salesmen = we win [Re: silversoul7]
    #1348687 - 03/03/03 06:54 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, it has- but the old topic was basically dead and this one is more important anyway.

I think it's a complicated situation, where the effects of sitting on your ass getting high all day complement the personality of the kind of person who is inclined to sit on their ass and get high all day, and not in a good way. It's kind of a feedback loop.

I think the whole 'stoner culture' itself is as bad for the weed 'cause' as the Ad Council's bullshit. I see these people who go out of their way to stereotype themselves. Subscribing to High Times, watching Half Baked, listening to Cypress Hill, filling your place with blacklights and blacklight posters and lava lamps and wearing hemp shirts with some 420 pun on them and well you get the point.

Take Chris Rock's famous rant, replace "Black People" with "Marijuana Smokers" and "Niggers" with "Stoners" and you've summed up my thoughts on the situation quite nicely...

OfflineBladeLSD
Squirrel Master

#1348706 - 03/03/03 07:07 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I think your right, it just you...I'm not saying pot is great for everyone or right for everyone, but to say it will make you a dumbass is just being a dumbass. Some people shouldnt smoke pot, but some people shouldnt take aspirin either. I just get angered hearing that, I know people who can smoke all day long & they are dumbass's, but come to think of it, they have always have been. Now my friends who smoke, and werent dumbass's before, are still cool productive individuals. In my case I smoked in HS and graduated high school with a 3.7 gpa, and I'm currently holding a 3.35, all while smoking pot on occassion. There are a few other members on this board boasting similiar stats...so... The only true generality is Generalities suck, so dont use them.

--------------------
We might get glimpse's of objectivity every now, and then, but we're so inherently locked in our temporal and corporeal selves that we're irrevocably locked into subjectivity :crazy:

Anonymous

#1348871 - 03/03/03 09:14 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Different cannabis causes different effects. Most bud gets you high, then leaves you in a stoned stupour until you eat or sleep it off. Cannabis IS expensive, so plant some seeds! I know, I know... Its so hard to water and fertigate (fertilize) a potted plant, raise the light as the plant grows and keep a fan on day & night. Wait... no its not! I use cannabis as an anti depressive medication, a very effective anti-depressant at that. I LOVE CANNABIS almost as much as I love females. The prohibition of cannabis and the persecution of cannabis users and supporters is EVIL. PURE EVIL. History will vindicate us and future generations will live in peace once these dictators are over thrown and the shroud of mis-information is lifted. We must fight to insure the future is bright and free of these hateful sects (including our own amerI-KKK-an dictators and law makers). FU CKERS!

Invisibleshroomerylurker
lurker
Re: busting pipe salesmen = we win [Re: Xibalba]
    #1349462 - 03/04/03 08:43 AM (21 years, 30 days ago)

"I think the whole 'stoner culture' itself is as bad for the weed 'cause' as the Ad Council's bullshit. I see these people who go out of their way to stereotype themselves. Subscribing to High Times, watching Half Baked, listening to Cypress Hill, filling your place with blacklights and blacklight posters and lava lamps and wearing hemp shirts with some 420 pun on them and well you get the point."

So what, the fact of the matter is that these people do not deserve to be in cages. Keep up with that line of thinking, and it's an easy cross over to "god dam stoners with their 420 shirts, if we locked all of them up this country would be better off...."

And what?s wrong with high times?? I mean I don't read it, because I don't like magazines, but if I did, that?s the one I would read.

You know the people that you just described are really just a microcosm of stoner society.

Beleive me. I worked in a head shop for the last half a year. The young kids with the 420 shirts are a very small percentage of the people that bought pipes. Most stoners, at least in my area, are not like that. I would say the majority of them are the 25 and up crowd.
~
You never really saw much of the "stereotype stoner", as you described them. I would say that is more of an image that you have in your mind.

And yea, brown and ashcroft, they know that they are on a sinking ship with the whole pot thing. Why do you think all their propaganda is concentrated on it? I see this as less of the reaction of a cornered animal, and more a reaction of old conservative white christian republicans. This is what they do well, make others look bad, so they look better.

I smoke pot just about everyday, it does not get in the way with my life. If there has been some great diminished mental capacity, I have never noticed it. I just wait till everything I had to do that day is done, then I smoke a fattie of dank. It works well...

Offlinerealrasta
man in my closet

Re: busting pipe salesmen = we win [Re: shroomerylurker]
    #1349529 - 03/04/03 09:10 AM (21 years, 30 days ago)

i must agreeee with you its a 1 out of 10 chance that you will run into the stereotypical stoner. i mean why stereotype people thats the poison right there. i guess you would say i hang out with the "hippie" crowd but to be honest i am no hippie nore am i a kindered spirit. i try to be kindred thats my objective but you cant automatically be kindered cause you think you are to many people try to be somthing wether its good or bad and thats fine i think its great to set goals for your self . but when you focus on buying the brand name fubu ,nike, adidas. or try to wear patchwork dread your hair when you dont know what it means or wear caffinesor kik wear cause you rave whaterver it is way to many people focus on dressing in the kinda clothes that fit the profile. and every one who read this (you know who you r} that say im not tryin to fit in or dress like every one well you might not be tring to but you are really buying into it head over heel and it makes me wanna puke that some people are in such a state of denile that the havent soul searched and found out who they r. now im not saying that these things i listed above are bad shit what would we wear if there was no cloths. on second thought...............................lol. but i think that the image of being a thug,raver,hippie,cowboy makes me laugh. and on topic pot only makes you dumb if you smoke pot to smoke it not if you smoke pot to relax you and the do somthing with your self. and no masterbation and tv dont count.
i am a pot promoter. pot is ment to be here and will forever and those of you that have been brain washed to belive otherwise than we will see you on the battle field on the war of drugs

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds