Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Loc: Nova Scotia, Canada
    #1343360 - 02/28/03 05:18 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

there are alot of things to talk about, pretty much. everything we know you can talk about, but why do you think humans speak with each other. mabye its just to make this one part of this reality and matter we percieve, work.
like everything we know, every part of this world is like different little gear wheels. and each one of these always interconnect and work with eachother. and no matter how they work to function with eachother , in what level etc, but it all works together. thats what makes this life possible. thats what life is. thats what makes this possible. there are no gears that are working so bad they cause a stop with existance itself at the moment. that would be the extinction of mankind. but these gears, ourselves are a part of this gear we call reality and life, and we are gears. so were like gears on top of gears.

but our gears that give us the illusion that we are not one entity, our ego. what makes you you. what makes me me. which gives the illusion we are all seperate entities. this can run into the gears, our entity as a gear, to malfunction to cause a stop in the existance of an individual works of gears that make us. us beings. ontop of the set of gears that work together as one that we call this conceious reality. so ourselves say an individual as a gear colabration, can malfunction at times with the gear calabration of reality, life, and existance. experience. and thats when an individual of gears seld destructs. small percentage of oerall though. but when this happens, mabye its like a malfunction of this beings ego, his self. maybe not a malfunction. but a in-compatibility with the phisical reality we live in. and thats bound to happen, because there are infinte possibilities of colabrations of genes and dna. that makes us. that we make by reproduction.

whick keeps the circle of life going, like one giant hampster wheel. with no start and really no end. your just concious of it for a certian amount of time untill you die. death is the transformation of our ego, our sprit, our seperate entity. to go back to what i came from. because if it didnt do that there couldent be existance. and there could be, it'd be rather pointless, as we wouldent know were living.

HE HE HE HE, the jump from each he is inturpeted as a physical realition for me. itthe space in between the "he's" in my mind is like a frog hopping from lilly pad to lillypad. all in one row.

*opens eyes wide and screams wildly*

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Trial by Madness
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Mahjong

Loc: Okanagan
Re: wehehehe [Re: NiGGy]
    #1343683 - 02/28/03 08:23 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

niggy i am proud of you, i was at leasy 2 years out of highschool before i went undeniably insane from the premise that evrything i knew was a lie and a machination of self-fulfilling construction thus validating existance....
now build upon it before you get locked up :smile:
and write some sweet essays for english :smile: the teachers WILL understand you. and i know (because i went to your school) they will respect you if you stay true to what you beleive and PROOVE that caring matters instead of just PREACHING it.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, CosmicJoke, Diploid, Jokeshopbeard, DividedQuantum
275 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:
Fairy Ring Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2016 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.