Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >
Offlinemattritt
Mind Chemist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: CAMP ZOE RAIDED!! [Re: joe666]
    #13488995 - 11/15/10 05:58 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

joe666 said:
I am POSITIVE, that no one has ever died at Zoe.

I was going to stocks before Zoe and I have worked for the schwag in one form or another since they bought Zoe.

The only people close to death were the guys who tried to sneak in
and fell from one of the ledges.
we called in med flight for those guys.(I had to go thru the main stage field and tell people to stop shining their lazer pointers at the copters, because they could not see to land.)

I too have seen many people fall out in front of me.
most of the time it's people passing out from alcohol, lack of sleep&too many drugs,or just doing too much of something.
99% of these cases, the person just needs to come down and/or get some sleep and eat. once that is done they are ok.
I've taken many many spunion's to safestock.

Well that's good to hear, sounds like you're one of the people that were trying to keep the place together.  And trust me I loved Zoe and had amazing times there and met great people.  Like I said I would hope to see Zoe back.  I just hope they are alittle more strict.  It doesn't need to be outrageous, but blatant stuff should be acted against.  For their own legal sake owning Zoe.  If he really doesnt want things to be like that then thats great.

--------------------
**Metaphysical Crystal, Stones, Gems, and Minerals**
Every individual reacts differently to every chemical.
Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.
:bongload:  :gethigh:  "You need more THC to your brain, faster." - Drr  :gethigh:  :bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethecbc
Stranger in this land
Male User Gallery

Loc: lovely kansas city
Re: CAMP ZOE RAIDED!! [Re: mattritt]
    #13505252 - 11/18/10 06:03 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

the schwag closed down their message board:albundy:

--------------------
"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."
-Jerry Garcia

Offlinejoe666
The ReverendToke DBK
 User Gallery

Loc: Southern by grace of God Flag
Re: CAMP ZOE RAIDED!! [Re: thecbc]
    #13505353 - 11/18/10 06:23 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

yep. it went down at 4:42pm today while I was on it.
not sure of why yet.

--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.

OfflineAsAboveSoBelow
The matrix has you

Re: CAMP ZOE RAIDED!! [Re: joe666]
    #13505476 - 11/18/10 06:43 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

The message board was an open air drug market! Shut it down! Arrest the CEO of the company that hosted the messageboard! then seize the company property!

Now, track everybody down that ever went to Camp Zoe! They we're all party to the drug trade! Track their families and friends of the families and seize their assets! :courtjudge:

Now obviously im exaggerating but... they did take EVERYONES info down as they left. Now they're probably on some list 

Drug seizure law is worse than RICO...

--------------------

You're gonna get hurt real bad :smile:

They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind

Offlinelovemusic
Stranger
Male
Loc: Flag
Re: CAMP ZOE RAIDED!! [Re: trampis]
    #13505577 - 11/18/10 07:01 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

trampis said:
These large gatherings seem really neat and all, but the larger and more popular they become the more inevitable it is that they go to shit. I think people need to start orchestrating smaller gatherings on a more regular basis. I have been thinking for a long time about having a few close friends out on some family land to just to come together and exchange good vibes. Maybe have a campfire and some acoustic instruments, nothing too elaborate. If people were gathering in a number of different places all the time, you wouldn't have these shady ass people showing up and I doubt the cops would notice unless things got out of hand.. I'm sure this is already occurring in some circles, but I don't know of anyone doing it :shrug:

fuck yeah man:mushroom2:

--------------------
sunshine said:
"When I put on my headband it increases my potential."

Bodhi of Ankou said:
"Your brother sounds like a good man"

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

Loc: Paradise
Re: CAMP ZOE RAIDED!! [Re: AsAboveSoBelow]
    #13505579 - 11/18/10 07:01 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

No the property seizure laws are there for a reason - i.e. confiscating the property of mass drug dealers, drug cooks etc.

RICO is actually alot worse of a statute because they can essentially convict the top person for not directly doing anything - only by showing he conspired in these acts vicariously by being the head of an organization.

My problem with the property seizure charges against the owner of camp zoe is that, as far as i know, he isn't a drug trafficker, drug manufacturer, wholesaler/suppplier or anything like that, as far as i know. Sure maybe he held alot of parties where alot of questionable characters came to sell drugs or he tolerated drug use, but fuck thats not an excuse to seize his property, if he himself has done relatively nothing wrong. If it was shown however that he was involved in a drug distribution network or was a manufcaturer etc then i have no problem with his assets being forfeited, because thats the law and thats what happens when you break it.

--------------------

Offlinethecbc
Stranger in this land
Male User Gallery

Loc: lovely kansas city
Re: CAMP ZOE RAIDED!! [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #13505661 - 11/18/10 07:21 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

this is just dumb, they probably shut down their board to stop the rumor mill. shit can get out of hand sometimes. anyways, i still plan on helping out with a benefit concert , just dont know where to start.

--------------------
"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."
-Jerry Garcia

Offlinejoe666
The ReverendToke DBK
 User Gallery

Loc: Southern by grace of God Flag
Re: CAMP ZOE RAIDED!! [Re: thecbc]
    #13505705 - 11/18/10 07:32 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

(573) 858-3333
contact the camp zoe office if you need anything.
it might take a bit of calling. not that many people are there
during the off season.

--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: CAMP ZOE RAIDED!! [Re: Dosile Kouki] * 1
    #13506327 - 11/18/10 09:42 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

DosileFlynn said:
If it was shown however that he was involved in a drug distribution network or was a manufcaturer etc then i have no problem with his assets being forfeited, because thats the law and thats what happens when you break it.

:awewtf: :freshwtf: :awewtf:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Edited by Adamist (11/18/10 09:52 PM)

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
Re: CAMP ZOE RAIDED!! [Re: mattritt]
    #13506360 - 11/18/10 09:48 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

mattritt said:
I'm hearing the same things for my friends too.  Honestly I hope they clean Zoe up.  Shit was getting bad there, it was all about money and fucked up shit was happening.  Sketchy drugs hit the scene and sketchy people came with it.  When I first started going to Schwag it was peaceful and friendly, now its filthy.  I hear so much fucked up shit that they do.  I hope this gets their act straight.  Shit was turning into a big money den and nothing about the love anymore.

Word. I fear the whole scene is going through a shift of sorts. Something's got to give. There is just too much crazy shit going on on both sides of the spectrum. People are stupid. That's the bottom line. I fear that will never change...

--------------------

:murray:

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

Re: CAMP ZOE RAIDED!! [Re: Adamist]
    #13506464 - 11/18/10 10:06 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Adamist said:
Quote:

DosileFlynn said:
If it was shown however that he was involved in a drug distribution network or was a manufcaturer etc then i have no problem with his assets being forfeited, because thats the law and thats what happens when you break it.

Thats the way the law works dude, what you think they will let the equivalent of pablo escobar keep his $100 million in property? no...they seize it. Thats what happens when you obscenely breach the law.

My original grievance was that they were using these powers that are generally reserved for drug syndicates and lords, on a person who didn't appear to be involved directly in any way in the drugtrade HIMSELF. Their statement said he knowingly allowed drug taking and sales to occur on his property, but he was not involved in it and not encouraging or profiting from it - so then how then can they confiscate his property when it is not proven he has been involved any sort of illegal activity directly? It's not fair.

Thats why i said - if it's proven he was involved in drug manufacture or distribution in a serious manner, then i have no problem with his assets being forfeited, because thats what happens, thats the law.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #13506507 - 11/18/10 10:12 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Um... fuck that law. :thumbdown:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Re: CAMP ZOE RAIDED!! [Re: Adamist]
    #13506519 - 11/18/10 10:13 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

For real.

--------------------

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
Re: CAMP ZOE RAIDED!! [Re: blissedout]
    #13506532 - 11/18/10 10:15 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

blissedout said:
Quote:

mattritt said:
I'm hearing the same things for my friends too.  Honestly I hope they clean Zoe up.  Shit was getting bad there, it was all about money and fucked up shit was happening.  Sketchy drugs hit the scene and sketchy people came with it.  When I first started going to Schwag it was peaceful and friendly, now its filthy.  I hear so much fucked up shit that they do.  I hope this gets their act straight.  Shit was turning into a big money den and nothing about the love anymore.

Word. I fear the whole scene is going through a shift of sorts. Something's got to give. There is just too much crazy shit going on on both sides of the spectrum. People are stupid. That's the bottom line. I fear that will never change...

Stupid people fuckin it up for the people in the streets.  Personally I think the stupid people make it easier to keep things low key on the low end. 

The lower we all lay.....the lower they will lay.  Those dipshit shakedown screamers make the tension ease up on people trying to have a good time in some aspects, in others they just blow everything up and make themselves and the scene look bad.

And seriously fuck the law.  Who the fuck says " oh the law says so, so its right" 

You should stop smoking weed, speeding at all costs, and jay walking.

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Re: CAMP ZOE RAIDED!! [Re: vandago]
    #13506548 - 11/18/10 10:18 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

:highfive:

Man, good to see you.

:heart:

--------------------

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

#13506554 - 11/18/10 10:19 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I never said it's right but thats what is accepted and what happens. It's cause and effect, its sad, but if you get heavily involved in drug trafficking thats what happens.

--------------------

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Re: CAMP ZOE RAIDED!! [Re: blissedout]
    #13506558 - 11/18/10 10:20 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

You too kind sir :smile: 

This zoe thread is saddening.  I never got a chance to kick it there, and it looked oh so nice.

Hope things have been on the up and up for you  :greenthumb:

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

#13506564 - 11/18/10 10:23 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

DosileFlynn said:
I never said it's right but thats what is accepted and what happens. It's cause and effect, its sad, but if you get heavily involved in drug trafficking thats what happens.

Quote:

DosileFlynn said:
Quote:

Adamist said:
Quote:

DosileFlynn said:

Thats why i said - if it's proven he was involved in drug manufacture or distribution in a serious manner, then i have no problem with his assets being forfeited, because thats what happens, thats the law.

Accepting the law is one thing.  Being happy they are enforcing it is downright shitty.    I have a serious problem with peoples, regardless of their business, personal property being seized.

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

#13506600 - 11/18/10 10:28 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I do too - if its unwarranted - i kicked up a big fuss earlier in the thread over it. But if he is proven to be a drug manufacturer or drug trafficker then its unfortunate, and i would never be happy with the outcome, but thats what happens and i have no problems accepting it.

--------------------

OfflineAsAboveSoBelow
The matrix has you

#13506625 - 11/18/10 10:32 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Well the law is horseshit. I don't see anything wrong with good people bucking the system and if they make huge profits, good for them. Corporations are far worse than the big time drug dealers. As long as they don't commit atrocities like the drug lords in mexico. But the government hates when people rise from nothing and make a lot of money from drugs - they want all the wealth and all the assets. Pablo Escobar of course is the  greatest example of this: a man who accumulated so much wealth as to pose a serious threat to a nation. The U.S. government has a huge interest in meddling with South America so it was pretty much a top priority to get rid of him

The small man must not be allowed to rise from nothing and compete with the State Sponsored drug dealers(the CIA bringing in cocaine and heroin. and that's well documented, not even close to conspiracy). Even the low to mid level dealers are a threat: people not slaving away at a shitty job and not paying taxes is a threat that must be squashed... hence the insane drug laws and seizure laws

Quote:

but thats what happens and i have no problems accepting it.

Why? Obviously you're not on the side of the government or police, so im having trouble understanding why you have no problems accepting it

--------------------

You're gonna get hurt real bad :smile:

They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind

Edited by AsAboveSoBelow (11/18/10 10:43 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom