Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineitskub
Stranger
    #1340825 - 02/27/03 02:57 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Hello Im sure im not the first to ask here about precautions of taking shrooms. well im 16 and ive never tried psychedelics before, but im eager to try them. my friend says hell be able to get them in a few weeks and hes never done them either.
so im just curious, what should i be expecting? my friend described them as 'dark tan slabs'. so i was looking around and only can find fresh shroom pics. is there a way to identify them when you get them ?
i dont want to be some dumbass who ends up poisoning myself or having a really bad trip because of my lack of shroom knowledge. i live in PA so if anyone has any advice please post.

thank you

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleOctopusDr
Octi Doci

Re: newbie [Re: itskub]
    #1340881 - 02/27/03 03:19 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

Loc: Miami, florida
    #1340896 - 02/27/03 03:24 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

dont expect anything. its the best way to enjoy them. if you develop expectations, then you might have dissapointments, or you might get freaked out. just realize that anything is possible when you eat the mushrooms. except oding. you definitely wont od. have a friend take care of you if you have a good friend to do that. post the pictures of the mushrooms here if you can

--------------------
"I think it's time we stop
Children, What's the sound,
Everybody look what's going down"

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1341238 - 02/27/03 06:28 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

The only thing you should expect is that its not going to be anything like you expect

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineShrewDigsby
Toker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Shrewtown somewhere near ...
Re: newbie [Re: Strumpling]
    #1341310 - 02/27/03 07:14 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

You should also wait until your brain is finished developing. There's no rush in life, you'll have all the time in the world to have fun w/ shrooms when you're 20 or so.

--------------------
Marijuana is a horticultural plant.  Hemp is an industrial weed.  I believe they were both provided to us by GOD to use and enjoy.

Offlinefelix
this and that
 User Gallery

Re: newbie [Re: ShrewDigsby]
    #1341576 - 02/27/03 10:14 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i agree.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Invisiblesoochi
Chef
 User Gallery

Loc: The Richest County
    #1341839 - 02/28/03 03:27 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

don't listen to the grown-ups dear boy, I was roughly your age when I first shroomed. If you're open minded about the possible life changing effects of these magical fruits and can handle a sledgehammer sized reality blow to the ego then by all means go for it. Or it could be a big dissapointment with little value, and you could end up avoiding them forever, but there are just too many good things to say about shrooming, as for the bad? Well, remember, it's all in your head.

Be responsible for your own actions.

--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

OfflineShrewDigsby
Toker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Shrewtown somewhere near ...
Re: newbie [Re: soochi]
    #1341873 - 02/28/03 03:58 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I'm tellin you from experience...and I'm not that much older than you. I'm 26 but those 10 year fly by. It seems like yesterday that I was 16. Anywho, everyone that I know who enjoys the shroom but waited until they were in college are much much much much much better off in life compared to those that I know who indulged when they were younger. There are always exceptions to the rule, but by in large this is the case.

I believe we all have the right to experience and enjoy psychedelics, but for the benefit of your own personal health and future (life) I think it would be strongly in your own personal interest to wait till you're a bit older. When you're 20 you're still young and partying and enjoyin life large. That's the time to experience shrooms for the first time. Until then, enjoy teenage life....occassionally drinkin and girls....that's all you need when you're 16. Anything else makes things complicated. Anywho, my two cents.

--------------------
Marijuana is a horticultural plant.  Hemp is an industrial weed.  I believe they were both provided to us by GOD to use and enjoy.

OfflineAnimalChin

Loc: US of A
    #1342209 - 02/28/03 07:46 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I was 16 when I first dosed on shrooms, and it was great. I'm not saying it will be great for you, seeing how all trips are different. In shroom world things become magnified 100x . No joke.  So if you are in a bad place in your life, dont take them! I have seen it happen a ton of times before. I'm sure you will have a great time though. Since it is your first time though,  If it was me ( and I know its not)  start on a low dose 1-2.5 grams.  Have a Great Time! :wink: 

--------------------
A Bird in the hand is Dead.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience