Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemister sprinkles
(not pictured)
Male

Loc: Illinoise
Re: Rolling questions [Re: Seriously_Spaced]
    #13401599 - 10/28/10 03:28 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

I have a feeling that one of those are probably what im talking about and after reading reviews and hearing reviews Ive concluded that pokeballs r the shit .Any tips on method of administration?Chewing,Popping,Snorting,what should i do with em  :tongue2:

how many do you have? 

Me and my buddies administer them this way

take one pill and crush it, put pill powder in shot glass and put a bit of water in it.  Take the shot, and put more water in it, do another shot (repeat until the bitterness is gone)  Then just pop one whole.  This is double dropping at its finest, not for beginners.

You can do this method with just one pill by breaking it in half and crushing one half, and swallowing the other half whole.

The reason for this is you body will absorb the MDMA much quicker so the onset will be fast, but the part that is whole will act as a time release, extending the roll.

If you have never tried MDMA I would just recommend popping one and you will feel on top of the world!

GL, and I would invest in some Glowsticks (cut those bitches open and throw the contents on a wall)  WARNING: They will eat the paint so you may need to put up plastic, unless you have like an unfinished basement.

Also the Vicks Nose inhalant is A-FUCKING-MAZING while rolling!

--------------------
Capitalism is indeed organized crime, and we are all the victims.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline1tokeovrtheline
life=painfully beautiful
 User Gallery

Loc: innerverse&universe, surrealis...
Re: Rolling questions [Re: esquaredx]
    #13401651 - 10/28/10 03:39 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

just parachute em, and really the quality almost completely has to do with the chemist and which exact process he uses, how well he does it, etc binders and symbols and shit don't mean much. Some of the best Ive had was molly, some of the worst was the best looking xbox greens, you only narrow it down to luck, like if this green motorola is really good then maybe other ones or similar ones will be from the same chemist,

--------------------

Music, business as usual
Mi' spliff and Guiness as usual
Highgrade we puffin as usual
Fight down the system as usual
The system fight we down as usual
The cops dem a watch we as usual
And a we a watch the cops as usual

OfflineSeriously_Spaced
Psychedelic Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: California,United States ... Flag
Re: Rolling questions [Re: 1tokeovrtheline]
    #13402586 - 10/28/10 06:20 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mister sprinkles said:
Quote:

how many do you have? 

Me and my buddies administer them this way

take one pill and crush it, put pill powder in shot glass and put a bit of water in it.  Take the shot, and put more water in it, do another shot (repeat until the bitterness is gone)  Then just pop one whole.  This is double dropping at its finest, not for beginners.

You can do this method with just one pill by breaking it in half and crushing one half, and swallowing the other half whole.

The reason for this is you body will absorb the MDMA much quicker so the onset will be fast, but the part that is whole will act as a time release, extending the roll.

If you have never tried MDMA I would just recommend popping one and you will feel on top of the world!

GL, and I would invest in some Glowsticks (cut those bitches open and throw the contents on a wall)  WARNING: They will eat the paint so you may need to put up plastic, unless you have like an unfinished basement.

Thanks for your input Ive definitely decided to just pop em(the shot glass method might be a little to intense for me right now.) depending on prices i might get 3-5 thanks for the tip about Vick's vapour rub seems like alot of people  like that and im definitely gonna try it.

I still really would like a  first hand report about the white pokeballs just to know what kind of high to expect.I would also like to know what are common designs found on white pokeballs

--------------------
All you need is love:heart:

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?-John Lennon

I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people.
-John Lennon

Life is like a dang old rubix cube you get one side right you mess up the other-Boomhauer
To do list-Ketamine:specialk:, Mushrooms:heart:,LSD:awecid::,Salvia:rocket:,DMT,DXM:crazy2:,Cocaine:rail2:,2c-e:pipesmoke:,Molly:rave:,E:heart:,MXE, 4-Aco-DMT, 25inbome:heart:,6-APB and    5-meo-dalt

Offlinemister sprinkles
(not pictured)
Male

Loc: Illinoise
Re: Rolling questions [Re: Seriously_Spaced]
    #13402872 - 10/28/10 07:21 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

the tip about Vick's vapour rub seems like alot of people  like that and im definitely gonna try it.

*It is not the rub, it is the nasal dispenser (looks like chap stick)!!

also splash water on your face and sit in front of a fan... cheap and feels great.

--------------------
Capitalism is indeed organized crime, and we are all the victims.

OfflinemUsH_sHrOoM
just some dude
Male

Loc: a flying rock Flag
Re: Rolling questions [Re: mister sprinkles]
    #13403082 - 10/28/10 08:08 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

DONT EVER CHEW! if your gonna chew, you might as well just parachute it. you just crush up the pill and then rap it in some kind of paper (rolling papers work best) and then swallow that. and that is how its done my friends:super:

--------------------

OfflineKevin_X2
Clyde Frog
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Rolling questions [Re: Natorade]
    #13403154 - 10/28/10 08:20 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Natorade said:
chew em!

but beware, the taste is pretty gnar

and snorting buuurns like a mofo

plugging...... no experience, no desire

you would chew e?

thats the weirdest thing ive ever heard.

Then again, i only get capsulized mdma and it would be weird to chew that, but even when i was in highschool i never heard of nobody chewing compressed epills.

Your asking for coke meth and mdma between your teeth  :shitstorm:

edit: forgot you guys said youve never done e. Dont give advice if you dont know what your talking about!

--------------------
"the path to knighthood is paved with strength and nobility, not LSD and sideburns"

:paperairplane:  :shroomeryhead:

Edited by Kevin_X2 (10/28/10 08:21 PM)

OfflineEstimatedProphet34
Re: Rolling questions [Re: Kevin_X2]
    #13403200 - 10/28/10 08:29 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

either just pop it or break it in half.  pokeballs r supposed to be excellent.

Offline1tokeovrtheline
life=painfully beautiful
 User Gallery

Re: Rolling questions [Re: EstimatedProphet34]
    #13403226 - 10/28/10 08:35 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

the first and second times I did x, we all let it dissolve under our tongues for a few minutes, until you couldn't take it, then kinda gargle and wash it down. Back then we were never ever online or anything, just whatever you heard from your friend's friend's uncle's brother's sister or something, and our guy told us we had to dissolve em under our tongues, jackass. it tastes sooooooooo fucking bad

--------------------

Music, business as usual

InvisibleAustrip
P. Sub
Male

#13403306 - 10/28/10 08:50 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Kevin_X2 said:

you would chew e?

I agree, it's gotta be terrible for your teeth.

I have one friend who likes to chew them up, I've also seen him keep the pill in his mouth for like 10-15 minutes (like it was a tab of acid)
I think I would puke straight away, X tastes like shit.

Snorting actually isn't that bad for me, until you get the drip down the back of your throat. I usually get very close to vomiting at that point. 

Quote:

edit: forgot you guys said youve never done e. Dont give advice if you dont know what your talking about!

:thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineRam Dass
Challenger
Male

Loc: 2000 Feet Under the Sea
Re: Rolling questions [Re: Austrip]
    #13403380 - 10/28/10 09:04 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Austrip said:
Quote:

Kevin_X2 said:

you would chew e?

I agree, it's gotta be terrible for your teeth.

I have one friend who likes to chew them up, I've also seen him keep the pill in his mouth for like 10-15 minutes (like it was a tab of acid)
I think I would puke straight away, X tastes like shit.

Snorting actually isn't that bad for me, until you get the drip down the back of your throat. I usually get very close to vomiting at that point. 

Quote:

:thumbup:

Although they have never taken E, they did give good advice.  There are reasons why you do not want to pop pills whole.

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Pressing pills is a much underestimated artform. The usual way things go is that you have a lab where the Chem Boys put out crystalline MDMA hydrochloride. They sell this, and diversion of this "wholesale" is where people get their powdered MDMA from.
The Chem Boys tend to add a drop of precursor (like PMK, Piperonylmethylketone) to their otherwise pure product so the end user can "smell the Ecstasy" in a pill.

Next in line are the Pill Boys, who buy wholesale from the labs and convert it into pills. This is where things go wrong. The Chem Boys must know their stuff or there won't be any MDMA to begin with. But poorly made pills still can be sold. The Pill Boys generally are the link where things go wrong.

The good Dutch labs have an unwritten rule that you make a pill to contain 50% MDMA and 50% additives. The recipies for the pill mixes are as important as the MDMA itself. If a pill is formulated especially poorly, you will shit it out whole the other day. Another flaw is crumbly pills, and so on. Really BAD is when they add stuff like amphetamines, because boosting "energy" always is detrimental to "empathy", and it's the Empathy you buy E for, no matter how you use it, because the Empathy/Love is what sets it apart from a mere euphoriant. Another flaw is additives (such as sodium bicarbonate) that are detrimental to MDMA's stability and shelf life.
Also there is *poor mixing* which can make pills vary greatly in strength.

The way to get a fair chance at good Ecstasy is to get your pill tested. You can buy a Marquis test online if there are no testing facilities in your country.

The trick is to buy a batch of pills and make sure it is ecstasy. If you got a trusted dealer, tell them about the Marquis Test so they can check their merchandise on the spot before they buy, and let you Marquis test before you buy say 10 tabs or whatever quantity the discount starts.

Now it is time to undo the possible poor job the pill boys have done. Crush all your pills to a powder and mix it well. You can then evenly distribute it to the required # of capsules and it will hit you then like pure MDMA powder would. A party-expedient way would be to chew up the pill and slosh it down with a nonalcoholic beverage.
If you swallow the pill whole, you are at the mercy of the Pill Boys. If you chew or otherwise crush, it's strictly between the Lab and You as you'll have a powder containing powdered MDMA, which is virtually the same as swallowing pure MDMA crystal.

If you want to get the most of your E, stir the correct amount of powder in half a glass of lukewarm water. After one minute of vigorous  stirring you can either filter it or gulp it down on an empty stomach.
It will hit you like no Ecstasy ever did. A party-expedient way is to take your solution with you in one of those minibottles of booze. (with water ofcourse)

1/8 gram, 125mg MDMA is definately the way to go.

InvisibleAustrip
P. Sub
Male

Re: Rolling questions [Re: Ram Dass]
    #13403752 - 10/28/10 10:17 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Ram Dass said:
Although they have never taken E, they did give good advice.  There are reasons why you do not want to pop pills whole.

I've pretty much popped pills whole almost every time and have never had a problem with any of my rolls. I've always made sure my rolls where good before going any where near them though.
I've snorted them, crushed them up in drinks, popped them and to me its kinda all X.

The only comparable difference is to something like lemon tek VS eating shrooms.
One way comes on faster and harder, and lasts less
The other still comes on hard, but more gently, and lasts a bit longer.

--------------------

OfflineKevin_X2
Clyde Frog
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Rolling questions [Re: Ram Dass]
    #13403765 - 10/28/10 10:19 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I just mean the whole chewing thing, not sure about the other stuff. I dont see pressed pills anymore:shrug:

--------------------
"the path to knighthood is paved with strength and nobility, not LSD and sideburns"

:paperairplane:  :shroomeryhead:

OfflineJustChill
Male

#13403802 - 10/28/10 10:26 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I say take two, then every hour take another....makes for a fun night

Offline1tokeovrtheline
life=painfully beautiful
 User Gallery

Re: Rolling questions [Re: JustChill]
    #13403968 - 10/28/10 11:03 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

snort it only have way up your nose then pick your nose, let part of your snot dissolve under your tongue while you do anal insufflage with the rest, then wash down with jack daniels on both ends, if you have any left mix it up with some eye drops and have at it

JK the point I'm trying to make is that its not that fucking huge of a deal, a lot of it comes down to preference, like I personally hate snorting shit, but like parachuting, whereas my friends snorts everything just cuz that how we do it, and you'll hear all sorts of "scientific" reasons, but often the differences are minimal, although concepts like pop half parachute half do make sense

In the end just do whatever the fuck way you want to, it'll all get you rollin

--------------------

Music, business as usual

OfflineMetalMachineMusic
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Darlington
    #13404245 - 10/29/10 12:30 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

If you LOVE the taste of Hairspray chew them up or let them linger in your mouth, if not, just pop em, like a pill should be.

OfflineJustChill
Male

Re: Rolling questions [Re: MetalMachineMusic]
    #13404367 - 10/29/10 12:57 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

MetalMachineMusic said:
If you LOVE the taste of Hairspray chew them up or let them linger in your mouth, if not, just pop em, like a pill should be.

Haha exactly, there no technique on how to take them, just a technique on how many and when to take them...

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

Loc: Paradise
    #13404430 - 10/29/10 01:17 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

i'd recomend against double dropping - because you get used to it and then a single pill, even if its a good one wont get you to where you want to be. get yourself high with as less as possible so you can keep enjoying it into the future, rather then burn yourself out quick with a few fast times. :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineJustChill
Male

Re: Rolling questions [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #13404494 - 10/29/10 01:41 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

DosileFlynn said:
i'd recomend against double dropping - because you get used to it and then a single pill, even if its a good one wont get you to where you want to be. get yourself high with as less as possible so you can keep enjoying it into the future, rather then burn yourself out quick with a few fast times. :thumbup:

I dont believe this because how is it any different than taking one then an hour later taking another?

The pills just overlap. Ive taken one pill in a night and had tons of fun, ive also taken 10 pills in a nite and had fun too.

Offline1tokeovrtheline
life=painfully beautiful
 User Gallery

#13404507 - 10/29/10 01:45 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

it just feels different, like a natural, smooth continuation, whereas when you take another one later you kinda have a little more of a "bumpy ride"

--------------------

Music, business as usual

OfflineJustChill
Male

#13404516 - 10/29/10 01:47 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

It also depends on if you know the pills or not. If you havent taken the pills before make sure to only take one to see how you react, last thing you want is to double drop a pipe...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals