Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDubshroomer
Enthusiast!

Loc: Flag
Re: PF Tek Grow Log "Koh Samui" & "Golden Teacher" [Re: ShadOWCrack]
    #13716599 - 01/01/11 07:59 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Just the one short fat one that was like 19g.  I just had a tall golden teacher than was about 15g.  I just bought some WBS and I'm going to try casing those to trays using Jiffy Mix.  We'll see how it goes.

--------------------
As to the American tradition of non-meddling, Anarchism asks that it be carried down to the individual himself. It demands no jealous barrier of isolation; it knows that such isolation is undesirable and impossible; but it teaches that by all men's strictly minding their own business, a fluid society, freely adapting itself to mutual needs, wherein all the world shall belong to all men...then may we hope to see a resurrection of that proud spirit of our fathers which put the simple dignity of Man above the gauds of wealth and class, and held that to be an American was greater than to be a king. In that day there shall be neither kings nor Americans — only Men ; over the whole earth, MEN. - de Cleyre "Anarchism and American Traditions"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShadOWCrack
~~~LOOKING DOWN THE SCOPE~~~
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: EVERY WHERE
Re: PF Tek Grow Log "Koh Samui" & "Golden Teacher" [Re: Dubshroomer]
    #13716825 - 01/01/11 08:46 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Can you get coir?

--------------------
AMU=Amateur Mycologists United

AMU ------->:opensign:--->:goatse:<---:opensign:<------Q&A
:squirrelnut:I'm just a squirrel man, trying to get a nut:urinate:

:v::v:

:opensign: VVV Free Active/Edible/Exotic Spore Print or Syringe or Edible Culture Trade Thread VVV :opensign:

OfflineDubshroomer
Enthusiast!

#13716923 - 01/01/11 09:13 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

idk.  Maybe?  I was thinking of using the Jiffy Mix because it's easy.

--------------------
As to the American tradition of non-meddling, Anarchism asks that it be carried down to the individual himself. It demands no jealous barrier of isolation; it knows that such isolation is undesirable and impossible; but it teaches that by all men's strictly minding their own business, a fluid society, freely adapting itself to mutual needs, wherein all the world shall belong to all men...then may we hope to see a resurrection of that proud spirit of our fathers which put the simple dignity of Man above the gauds of wealth and class, and held that to be an American was greater than to be a king. In that day there shall be neither kings nor Americans — only Men ; over the whole earth, MEN. - de Cleyre "Anarchism and American Traditions"

InvisibleShadOWCrack
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13717140 - 01/01/11 10:21 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

It is easy!! I went from cakes to jiffy 50/50+ to coir. Coir has had the best mushies.
Iam going to do coir/verm with a casing this time when my jars are done:)
That ks mushie is getting bigger!!

Its about to start to opemup!!

--------------------

:opensign: VVV Free Active/Edible/Exotic Spore Print or Syringe or Edible Culture Trade Thread VVV :opensign:

OfflineDubshroomer
Enthusiast!

#13721879 - 01/02/11 08:37 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I finished harvesting what came from the first flush today.  Here's my summary -

Results:

The first flush was pretty sparse.  I had a LOT of aborts, several of which were 2-3".  The biggest specimens were around 15g-20g and there were only about 4 of those.  I think that the number of aborts and small size were due to a couple of things.  Mainly, FAE and (possibly) over-misting.  I wasn't fanning often due to being away for the holidays and the SGFC I built did not have holes in the bottom.  Currently the cakes are being dunked overnight.  I fluffed up the perlite and misted it.  I'm thinking of adding holes to the bottom of the SGFC for increased FAE.

--------------------

InvisibleBase Icks
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Shroomshire Flag
    #13722009 - 01/02/11 09:03 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Holes in the bottom are necessary for the SG to do what it was designed to do. Not drilling the holes in the bottom is like shooting your self in the foot.

OfflineDubshroomer
Enthusiast!

Re: PF Tek Grow Log "Koh Samui" & "Golden Teacher" [Re: Base Icks]
    #13722104 - 01/02/11 09:21 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Base Icks said:
Not drilling the holes in the bottom is like shooting your self in the foot.

I tend to aim very carefully when shooting myself in the foot!

--------------------

Offlinebroken
455 member(s)
Male User Gallery

Loc: fuckyeah!
    #13722404 - 01/02/11 10:08 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

i noticed once i did drill hole in the bottom of my SGFC my yields were better.:thumbup:

--------------------
:willynilly:

OfflineDubshroomer
Enthusiast!

Re: PF Tek Grow Log "Koh Samui" & "Golden Teacher" [Re: broken]
    #13722597 - 01/02/11 10:49 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Holes drilled.

As a side note, I'm soaking some WBS for my next project.  Should I do Hawaiian or Alacabenzi?

--------------------

InvisibleN2DFlood
Fractalist
Male User Gallery

#13722642 - 01/02/11 11:03 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Dubshroomer said:
Holes drilled.

As a side note, I'm soaking some WBS for my next project.  Should I do Hawaiian or Alacabenzi?

Yes

-Flood

OfflineDubshroomer
Enthusiast!

Re: PF Tek Grow Log "Koh Samui" & "Golden Teacher" [Re: N2DFlood]
    #13729520 - 01/04/11 01:37 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

About 36hrs ago, I took the cakes out of their overnight dunk and put back into the SGFC.  Already there are a few pins showing up!  I'm hoping the next flush is an improvement over the first.

--------------------

InvisibleShadOWCrack
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13729802 - 01/04/11 02:30 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

The 2 nd flush is the best!!!
A few of my trays are on there 5 th!!!!!

--------------------

Offlinemycobeginner
S.W.E.D.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom land
    #13729983 - 01/04/11 03:09 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Nice grow man! Comin along nicely:)

--------------------
eat shrooms, smoke weed, live life.
Looking for PE syringes or prints
pm if so :smile:

My trade list(12/22/10)
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/13673963#13673963.

OfflineSuPaTriP
The Fun Guy
 User Gallery

Re: PF Tek Grow Log "Koh Samui" & "Golden Teacher" [Re: mycobeginner]
    #13732119 - 01/04/11 09:27 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

On the subject of aborts...

I have seemed to read a LOT of PF Tek grow logs that had aborts. lots.

Im not sure why. Some people had different theories on why. But it seems very common.

I would drill holes in the bottom of the FC and see if that helps. But dont let the aborts get you hung up. They are edible as well and seem to be common with this grow method.

--------------------
Intoxication is special because so much of our time is spent in sobriety...And the reverse would be true, eventually, if you tried to live your life in the opposite manner.

The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried. -Stephen McCranie

OfflineDubshroomer
Enthusiast!

Re: PF Tek Grow Log "Koh Samui" & "Golden Teacher" [Re: SuPaTriP]
    #13758582 - 01/09/11 04:42 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------

Invisibleliteratestylish
Stranger
 User Gallery

#13758714 - 01/09/11 05:06 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

What is your total dry weight so far?

OfflineDubshroomer
Enthusiast!

Re: PF Tek Grow Log "Koh Samui" & "Golden Teacher" [Re: literatestylish]
    #13763068 - 01/10/11 11:52 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

idk yet, I just picked these and they're not dry. :grin:

--------------------

Invisible2482
Stranger

#13763079 - 01/10/11 11:57 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

every time i messure the wet weight i divide it by 10 and get an accurate weight

OfflineDubshroomer
Enthusiast!

#13766563 - 01/10/11 11:11 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I just inoculated 5 quarts of WBS with Hawaiian cubensis spores. :mushroom2:

--------------------

InvisibleShadOWCrack
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13767500 - 01/11/11 06:08 AM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Good luck bro!!!!!!!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale