Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSammysong
Dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: Idios kosmos
Re: Bassnectar tripping experiences? Concert tripping experiences in general. [Re: Magic flowers]
    #18570010 - 07/17/13 05:24 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Going to Dour festival for my third time. Went in 2009 and 2011.
This year's special; it's celebrating it's 25th birthday. With Amon Tobin, Four Tet, Bonobo, Dave Clarke, etc.

Can't wait!  :grin:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMagic flowers
psychonaut
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: Bassnectar tripping experiences? Concert tripping experiences in general. [Re: Sammysong]
    #18570693 - 07/17/13 09:45 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I wanna see amon Tobin so bad!

--------------------
:getstoned: + :lsdabc: =:trippinbawelz:

Offlinezhparrish
Lost Voyager
Male

Re: Bassnectar tripping experiences? Concert tripping experiences in general. [Re: Magic flowers]
    #18570886 - 07/17/13 10:41 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Magic flowers said:
I wanna see amon Tobin so bad!

I saw him at Wakarusa this year and was kind of disappointed honestly. His live set up was dope as fuck and he sounded good, I just couldn't vibe out or rage to it at all. Might have been this way because I was burnt out after doing a bunch of acid withing a 3 days period though lol.

--------------------
Life must be the preparation for the transition to another dimension.

OfflineHyperbeam
Stranger

Re: Bassnectar tripping experiences? Concert tripping experiences in general. [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21813690 - 06/16/15 07:55 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Bassfreak said:
bassnectar has tons of his own remixes and productions that he never releases and doesnt want on a public video (youtube) bc it takes away from the element of surprise at shows

which is exactly what i want at shows, its boring whenhe plays basshead or wildstyle etc etc cuz u know whats gonna happen, i LOVE when he drops a huge track no ones heard before and just fucking destroys the place and everyones faces are on the floor

im pumped for bassnectar even tho its over my 10th time seeing him

freestyle and his new mixtape and a few new tracks are fucking sick too

love that zion i remix shit gets fuckin dirrrrrrrrrty once it drops

fucking love nectar. 7th time seeing him next week at forest :laugh: see you there? probably gonna dose when i see him, ive only caught him on m or sober and refreshed after some deems.

OfflineBassfreak
ManBearPig
Male User Gallery

Re: Bassnectar tripping experiences? Concert tripping experiences in general. [Re: Hyperbeam]
    #21813706 - 06/16/15 08:07 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

haha fuck yeah been a bit since ive seen this thread

i wont be at the forest but itll be a rager for sure

just saw his 3 red rocks shows then i got bisco and possibly moonrise

me and my homie decided that were going to his halloween show pretty much no matter where it is, since hes not touring this year

i wont be at eforest, imo that festival kinda sucks and im not about it at all. insomniac is not capable of booking a legit lineup. just fuckin kid shit

--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Edited by Bassfreak (06/16/15 08:22 AM)

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

Loc: Cascades! Flag
Re: Bassnectar tripping experiences? Concert tripping experiences in general. [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21814015 - 06/16/15 10:07 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------
....."So Great!"....-Me on 1.5mg LSD :vibin:

...."We don't need this" -Larkin in response to my "just picked wild LSD!" post:canthelpbutlaugh:

OfflineILikeACID
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Re: Bassnectar tripping experiences? Concert tripping experiences in general. [Re: voodoochild1000]
    #21894430 - 07/03/15 08:40 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Just saw him at Bonnaroo and needless to say it was epic as always. Never get sick of the nectar even after like 20 shows now.

I always love a good dose for his sets because it seems like he plays tracks that just go with your trip. I took 2 hits of some pretty fire WoW and once again I was noticing some pretty strange coincidences.

I can't really go into them all but heres one that was pretty wild. I lost all my friends that night because we were at mumford and sons for a bit before his set and the crowd was so huge we couldn't keep track of each other. My phone was dead and in my mindset I knew there was no way I'd find a charging station before nectars set started so I just headed there. He played his track Lost in the Crowd and it just hit me rofl.

Also I was wearing a Jimi Hendrix purple haze shirt and he did the vocal track from that song over one his songs and he hasn't done that in years. Well at least at the shows I've been to.

Oh and we were camped by these people who on that day of the fest decided to go all wizard of oz shit. whole group of them dressed as each character. Talked for them a bit respecting their mad swag(lol) just fucking around thinking nothing of it. Anyways this mother fucker opens with some weird wizard of oz track that led into expanded. Blew my mind.

Obviously I know this magician/wizard of bass isn't playing tracks specifically to how my day went but its still some trippy food for thought. Just one of things I love about my tripping experiences at nectar sets. Shit just gets weird lol.

His shows sober are still fucking dope as hell and even kinda induce a trippy mindset for me. But seems like the experience is just complete with a good dose of L. Shrooms and Mescaline at his shows are amazing too but it seems like LSD and Bassnectar mix together like peanut butter and jelly.

Oh and yeah this new ep/mixtape is definitely a huuuuge step in the right direction compared to noise vs beauty. Some completely brand new beautiful bass music and he's redone a lot of his Mezmerizing the Ultra tracks which means you get to hear more of that bliss live. :smile: 3 weeks later I'm still feeling the after effects. It's like a completely natural anti-depressant for me.

Either way end rant. Just excited to see this thread reborn.

OfflineMr. Gilligan
Wanderer

Re: Bassnectar tripping experiences? Concert tripping experiences in general. [Re: ILikeACID] * 1
    #21947619 - 07/15/15 02:25 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

I'm not as much into the more electronic music than other types but i have been to a lot of shows and festivals on psychedelics. 5 Wanees, Lockn, Bluegrass Underground this yr with Railroad Earth, Greensky Bluegrass, and Salmon while candy flippin' in a cave. I have seen a lot of Widespread Panic and Allman Bros shows on Mushrooms. Furthur and String Cheese as well. I havent been into MDXX in a long time, mostly mushrooms sometimes doses.

Lotus late night at Wanee in 2011 under the oaks on unknown amount of mushrooms was amazing.

--------------------

Edited by Mr. Gilligan (07/15/15 02:30 PM)

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

Loc: Cascades! Flag
Re: Bassnectar tripping experiences? Concert tripping experiences in general. [Re: Mr. Gilligan]
    #21947854 - 07/15/15 03:10 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Mr. Gilligan said:
I'm not as much into the more electronic music than other types but i have been to a lot of shows and festivals on psychedelics. 5 Wanees, Lockn, Bluegrass Underground this yr with Railroad Earth, Greensky Bluegrass, and Salmon while candy flippin' in a cave. I have seen a lot of Widespread Panic and Allman Bros shows on Mushrooms. Furthur and String Cheese as well. I havent been into MDXX in a long time, mostly mushrooms sometimes doses.

Lotus late night at Wanee in 2011 under the oaks on unknown amount of mushrooms was amazing.

....Nice.....ABB IS MY SHIT!!..
JUST SAW GAB....RAD!

--------------------
....."So Great!"....-Me on 1.5mg LSD :vibin:

...."We don't need this" -Larkin in response to my "just picked wild LSD!" post:canthelpbutlaugh:

OfflineMr. Gilligan
Wanderer

Re: Bassnectar tripping experiences? Concert tripping experiences in general. [Re: voodoochild1000]
    #21948479 - 07/15/15 05:24 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Gregg's band sounds really good. Nice to hear a little different arrangements on some ABB songs

--------------------

InvisibleSARAtonin
Violent Dreams
Female User Gallery

Loc: Deutschland
Re: Bassnectar tripping experiences? Concert tripping experiences in general. [Re: Mr. Gilligan]
    #21950578 - 07/16/15 06:13 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

I havn't tripped at Nectar since like 2012, way too much to remember; although Forest made me wish I was, that set was perfect.
Anyone else headed to Bisco, I'm flying over in a few hours.

--------------------
“The problem with the Bourgeoisie is that they’re not relatable. They can not read the room and it isn’t a good look. This should have stayed in the drafts. #tonedeaf” - Karl Marx

Want to join a cult? Click for details…

OfflineBassfreak
ManBearPig
Male User Gallery

Re: Bassnectar tripping experiences? Concert tripping experiences in general. [Re: SARAtonin]
    #21950776 - 07/16/15 07:34 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

SARAtonin said:
I havn't tripped at Nectar since like 2012, way too much to remember; although Forest made me wish I was, that set was perfect.
Anyone else headed to Bisco, I'm flying over in a few hours.

lol lets meet

--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder